HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dentures for less
Posted by: Need Teeth ()
Date: January 11, 2008 06:37PM

Last night, right before I went to bed, I did what I do every night. I removed my dentures and placed them in a cup of water. Well, my half blind, senile husband threw them in the garbage. Garbage pick up was early this morning, so, there is no chance of getting them back. I am now walking around looking like I'm sucking a lemon.

Anyone know of a discount denture store in the area. It's hard to chomp without chompers but I don't have alot of dough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dentures for less
Posted by: are you kidding? ()
Date: January 11, 2008 07:27PM

Discount dentures? Are you for real? Why don't you find some old persons forum. Maybe they could help you out.

Date: January 11, 2008 07:39PM

Thanks for your advice, but from what I can see, this IS an old persons' forum. So, maybe it is you who should go looking for another place to hang out. There must be a forum somewhere just for morons like you. Now, get outta here. I haven't eaten solid food in awhile and I'm hypoglycemic, so don't screw around with me. Get it?

Posted by: Chewey ()
Date: January 11, 2008 08:22PM

You might save a few bucks if you go to the back door of Peter Pan
at Fairfax Circle. Here are some of the services they offer at rock
bottom prices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtSlN0909NU

Date: January 11, 2008 09:55PM

Chewey,

Do you have a screw loose or something? I don't need my teeth removed. I don't have any teeth.

I need new teeth and I need them now. I'm drinking instant breakfasts through a straw. If I don't eat some real food, you might soon see my husband's mug on the back of a milk carton.

Posted by: dentist ()
Date: January 11, 2008 11:13PM

Just a question. How old are you and how long have you been without teeth?

Posted by: native ()
Date: January 12, 2008 01:02AM

I think you are a psycho and medaposal. You sure it wasnt your husband that knocked your teeth out? Whats with fat old pissed off at life bitches doing posting here? anyone.....anyone?????

Date: January 12, 2008 01:05AM

oh and by the way its called a dentist and insurance. I am sure you dont have either one. Maybe you should get in your camaro and drive out of your trailer home behind Chilis and find a job. Shave your mustache before you do,McDonals got it standards after all OR maybe you can go dump diving for your dentures, you should feel right at home. You want advice dont be a fucking bitch, or you will be treated like one.

Date: January 12, 2008 02:07AM

Native..

Hi and thanks for your response.

So, you're a native? Do you wear clothes? Is your lip sticking out about one foot from your face? I've never met a real native before. What do you look like?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 12, 2008 10:34AM

Way to bite idiots, way to bite....

Posted by: Crowns ()
Date: January 12, 2008 12:05PM

Native..... ? Is this you? Welcome to America.
Attachments:
native.jpg

Date: January 12, 2008 05:23PM

No, my tits sag below the waste. Oh and by the way yes I do wear clothes and you know what elso I will be eating a steak tonight for dinner. enjoy your smoothies biyatch

Date: January 12, 2008 11:23PM

Native wrote...

"No, my tits sag below the waste"

Now that I've never seen on the Discovery Channel. How do you deal with them? Do you just tuck them into your pants, or what?

BYW, I found my teeth. My husband didn't throw them out, afterall. He simply got confused and put them in the freezer.

So, until the next time we meet, au revoir.

Posted by: You Bangee ()
Date: January 13, 2008 12:40AM

Bite me!!!

Posted by: BirdLover ()
Date: January 13, 2008 01:08AM

We birds are lucky. We don't have teeth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 01:11AM by BirdLover.

Date: January 13, 2008 01:22AM

"Need Teeth" see you and I have a lot more in common then you think. Both of our tits sag below our waist so now that I know what you do with yours, maybe I will try that method out........ I am sure public TV that you get in your trailer doesn't provide you with "Discovery Channel" that is too bad. Lol, and oh yea your husband sounds like a bright one, are you sure you didnt confuse his teeth for yours?

Posted by: Needed Teeth ()
Date: January 13, 2008 01:41AM

Native...

I didn't know natives were so funny. I would have thought that fat lip you have would have made communication, outside of beating drums and such, difficult.

And, sorry, we have little in common. Despite giving birth multiple times, my...umm..... parts... all look pretty good. Must be the genes.

Date: January 13, 2008 02:05AM

Hey, Native

Just wondering... How do your medicine men treat an abscessed tooth? Do they dance around a fire, chanting?

Date: January 13, 2008 02:27AM

Quote from native:

"No, my tits sag below the waste. Oh and by the way yes I do wear clothes and you know what elso I will be eating a steak tonight for dinner. enjoy your smoothies biyatch"

biyatch? What a stupid word. How stupid you are to use it. Using stupid words like that is like hanging a sign over your head saying..... hi, I'm an asshole.

Posted by: walker ()
Date: January 13, 2008 10:27AM

native Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, my tits sag below the waste. Oh and by the way
> yes I do wear clothes and you know what elso I
> will be eating a steak tonight for dinner. enjoy
> your smoothies biyatch

waste ----> waist

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.