HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FAIRFAX HIGH SCHOOL
Posted by: Former Fhs grad ()
Date: May 09, 2013 11:02PM

It's a shame that Villa student won't be allowed to go to Fairfax High School. Fairfax it's a great school. Some of the teachers are mean like f. Example my History teacher back in 2004. Freshman World History. We had a project due one day and I was very sick, she give me 0 for the project. she was crazy I couldn't stand that bitch. but guess what happen? in Late June/Early July I score a 408 in my history sol. OH YAH I PASSED THAT Bitch. My Spanish where Average I passed 3 years of Spanish but can't speak it. Let me go on. I passed all my History SOLS, World 1, World 2, US VA. My biology teacher I failed the sol the first time but then passed it again in the fall. My Geo systems teacher was crazy. she wanted everything done collectedly and took points off for everything. but I ended up passsing my sol score for that class too. My point is you might not like your teacher but you will pass your sol I love Fairfax High School!!!!!. I didn't like it back then cause the teachers where mean but they where great teaching, thinking back my history teachers was one of the best teachers I ever had.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.