HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JKC management is a same company as aim connection scam beware
Posted by: Scam ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:23AM

Just wanted to warn my fellow Fairfax residence looking for a job. Be warned this place is a scam. It use to be the old aim connection inc. I used to work there 2 months back. Was looking for a job again and was shocked to see it was in the same place as the old one. Be careful they talk about marketing. It's nothing but walking around Home Depot asking people for free reface cabinet consolation. Again be fore warned. I'f you don't know what aim connections was read the thread on them in this section of the forum. Thx good luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JKC management is a same company as aim connection scam beware
Posted by: Kathy C ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:38AM

Thank god I go on here in the morning before I go running I saw this and found this interesting because I have a interview with this company on Friday. The website was very vague on what it does. And when I was the person on the phone what they do all she kept saying was its entry lvl and that it's marketing. So thx you very much for posting this.

Posted by: ESOL ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:50AM

Kathy C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank god I go on here in the morning before I go
> running I saw this and found this interesting
> because I have a interview with this company on
> Friday. The website was very vague on what it
> does. And when I was the person on the phone what
> they do all she kept saying was its entry lvl and
> that it's marketing. So thx you very much for
> posting this.

Now you have more time to dedicate to your basic English writing classes.

Posted by: Lmao ()
Date: May 02, 2013 09:41AM

ESOL Wrote:
> Kathy C Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thank god I go on here in the morning before I
> go
> > running I saw this and found this interesting
> > because I have a interview with this company on
> > Friday. The website was very vague on what it
> > does. And when I was the person on the phone
> what
> > they do all she kept saying was its entry lvl
> and
> > that it's marketing. So thx you very much for
> > posting this.
>
>
> Now you have more time to dedicate to your basic
> English writing classes.

Lmao

Posted by: AlyssaB ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:43AM

I don't understand what's so wrong with working with the Home Depot. I just applied to a job posting with them, the person on the phone explained to me that it's Entry Level Marketing and their client is the Home Depot. If you worked for aim connections how could it be the same company? You should probably stop writing on job forums about companies, and focus on getting an actual job. Seems like your just too picky & you have no work ethic. Some of us are looking for summer jobs to pay our bills, people like you stop us from finding what could be a decent job. You have not written anything negative about the Company except that it isn't the one you worked for and that they work with the Home Depot. I didn't know working at the Home Depot was such a horrible job.

Posted by: ChesterIIII ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:49AM

Headed to Honey Pig for the first time tonight, and need some recommendations, besides the spicy dog and rib of horse.

GO!

Posted by: Marissa Dinki ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:00PM

Hi my name is Marissa Dinki. I am the Director of Operations at JKC Management. Yes I am in the old location of AIM Connection but I am not the same company. AIM Connection was shut down for not running an effective business. My company was hired by Home Depot as a 3rd party to do the in store promotions. A scam is doing a job and not getting paid for it. The Home Depot is a fortune 500 Company and would not hire my Company if we were running a scam. I run a business of leading by example with a great work ethic and attitude.

For anyone reading this posting who has more questions/comments or concerns, please feel free to email me anytime I'd be more than happy to speak to you.

My email is: marissa@jkcmanagement.com

Please beware of postings like this, that do not have factual information. If you have concerns of job postings contact the actual Business.

Posted by: Vicky N ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:02PM

JKC is slimy and already has established itself as a scam among job hunting discussion boards.

Seriously, there are many other ethical and reputable options out there.

Posted by: Jobseeker ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:09PM

Can you please post those links? Can't seem to find anything your saying on the internet.

Posted by: Whatajoke ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:12PM

Clearly whoever "Scam" is uses multiple names on this site, to make it look like there are real concerns about a business.

Posted by: jihad against JKC ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:14PM

Fuck you Marissa. I hope you get third degree burns over 80% of your fat ugly body.....and live.

Posted by: 1233456677 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:19PM

jihad against JKC Wrote:
> Fuck you Marissa. I hope you get third degree
> burns over 80% of your fat ugly body.....and live.

You are ridiculous, so is this forum.

Posted by: Tofunny ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:04PM

What's so funny about this is that your all just feeding the fire about this company. If there a scam so be it they will get caught and the correct people will be contacted.

Posted by: joe smoe ()
Date: May 03, 2013 01:28PM

Glad to join the conversation,

I had an interview for Electric Marketing Inc in Sacramento and I found myself trying to find information about the company but their website sucks, it hasn't been modified in over a year. The office I went to was inside a building but only one room with an office belong to Electric Marketing, and there was only one desk(maybe they have a different location where they work or plan their promotions?). I ran the job description of the job on a plagiarism checker, turns out the wording is exactly the same for these jobs but the name is different depending on location(seriously the same exact writing "on a daily basis we...). They will try to make you believe they are some up in coming company that have need for more employees because they are expanding, when in reality they have a high employee turnover. These inconsistencies lead me to believe that this job and the people who run this "company" have no credibility.

Posted by: Joesmoelol ()
Date: May 03, 2013 06:27PM

joe smoe Wrote:
> Glad to join the conversation,
>
> I had an interview for Electric Marketing Inc in
> Sacramento and I found myself trying to find
> information about the company but their website
> sucks, it hasn't been modified in over a year. The
> office I went to was inside a building but only
> one room with an office belong to Electric
> Marketing, and there was only one desk(maybe they
> have a different location where they work or plan
> their promotions?). I ran the job description of
> the job on a plagiarism checker, turns out the
> wording is exactly the same for these jobs but the
> name is different depending on location(seriously
> the same exact writing "on a daily basis we...).
> They will try to make you believe they are some up
> in coming company that have need for more
> employees because they are expanding, when in
> reality they have a high employee turnover. These
> inconsistencies lead me to believe that this job
> and the people who run this "company" have no
> credibility.

Thanks for the book. Nobody cares.

Posted by: Feisman ()
Date: May 03, 2013 06:30PM

Thanks for the book. Nobody cares.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's just Melissa Dinki, their local whore. Ignore the beast.

Posted by: skizzzz886 ()
Date: May 03, 2013 06:43PM

Tofunny Wrote:
> What's so funny about this is that your all just
> feeding the fire about this company. If there a
> scam so be it they will get caught and the correct
> people will be contacted.

Posted by: Scam ()
Date: May 03, 2013 07:25PM

So im a fake... well let review the company that your replaced, and say you have nothing to do with. But yet you do the same thing they did here a review from one of there former employess

Re: Is AIM Connections Inc marketing a scam
Posted by: Phil1 ()
Date: February 11, 2013 11:19PM

I currently work for AIM Connections, although at first I thought it was a scam and was a little iffy on whether or not I should attend the interview, I am very proud of the way they handle their employees. I have never been lied to about the pay that I recieve and it's in no way shape or form a commission based job. You are guaranteed $300 a week after your training but there is the opportunity to make more than that depending on your ability to set appointments. If you would rather go flip burgers for a living then you are more than welcome to do so, or you can come join a tight knit family of hard working individuals who are driven to some day run their own office..... The choice is yours.......

Now thats what he though when he first started 2 weeks later he find out the truth

Date: March 16, 2013 05:20PM

I appologize for making AIM Connections sound the least bit legit. This place is a fucking joke. I never once got a check for even $300 and I still have leads out there that I was never paid for. These fuck faces owe me at least $900

Lmao if anybody doesn't trust me contact this person threw here in Fairfax Underground. Sorry i just being honest about ur scam of a company.

Posted by: Phil T ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:04PM

I was just informed there were some harsh words being posted about JKC Management. I posted on here a while back stating my displeasure with AIM Connections. I just want to clear some things up. I had the opportunity to meet Marrissa and she is an absolutely AMAZING manager who knows exactly how to run a successful business and show employee appreciation. Unfortunately my experiences with AIM Connections did not leave me with the ability to stick around and give her an actual chance as a manager. For those of you talking trash about the business she is running I have some words of advice for you all. "Instead of spreading false rumors about a company, and saying things that should not be said to someone you don't even know, you should all focus on bettering your English skills, and become an active member of society instead of sitting in front of a computer all day, getting off to making people feel bad".................. THAT IS ALL!!!!

P.S. Marrissa, don't you pay any attention to these MORONS on this blog, you are an amazing manager and even a more amazing person, you keep doing your thing and making that money!!!! NY POWER!!!!!!!

Posted by: FakePhil ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:26PM

I love how they make another Phil username to say it that same phil and write a understand essay about that person. Lol thank you for that false statement. Just proves how shady you guys are that your willing to fake a person and make a fake post under his name. Little tip for next time if your gonna use his name make sure you copy it right and now put Phil T

Date: March 16, 2013 05:20PM

Thats his real one if you want to try and post that again. Just saying. VA POWER!!!!!!!!!! Moron lmao

Date: May 03, 2013 08:39PM

Both Phil posts are the same person.... That is me, my real name is Phil Tracy, if you would like to talk to me about the things I have posted, feel free to e-mail me at DJPhillyNY@gmail.com and I will gladly address any questions you have. And again, instead of sitting in front of your computer wasting away you should really invest in some English classes because you are really hard to understand the message you are trying to convey....... Thank you and have a fantastic Friday evening!!!!!

Posted by: V ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:41PM

Whether JKC is a scam or not doesn't matter to me. The fact that they find it necessary to get into a pissing contest on a local discussion board shows complete lack of professionalism on their part.

Even if they aren't a scam, they come across as shady and amateurish.

Date: May 03, 2013 08:45PM

There is only one current employee who has posted on this forum, and that was the owner of the business, and if you review the post, you will clearly see that she was very professional about her post so your thoughts are irrelevant

Posted by: V ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:47PM

Whatever dude. I have a great job and will never work for JKC anyway. V out.

Date: May 03, 2013 08:54PM

^ This man just referred to himself in the first person............ Does that not explain anything?

Posted by: V-agina ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:58PM

V Wrote:
> Whatever dude. I have a great job and will never
> work for JKC anyway. V out.

How is working at McDonald's?

Posted by: detox ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:11PM

Hey you assholes! JKC is a great company! FUCK YOU HATERS!!!!!

Posted by: TonyT ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:28PM

Phil T Wrote:
> Both Phil posts are the same person.... That is
> me, my real name is Phil Tracy, if you would like
> to talk to me about the things I have posted, feel
> free to e-mail me at DJPhillyNY@gmail.com and I
> will gladly address any questions you have. And
> again, instead of sitting in front of your
> computer wasting away you should really invest in
> some English classes because you are really hard
> to understand the message you are trying to
> convey....... Thank you and have a fantastic
> Friday evening!!!!!\

I didn't want to be part of this pissing war but this just proved to me how fake this company is to impersonate a false person. I personally know Phil the person that posted that comment in IRL. And for YOU fake phil to come along and try to say your him to make your company seem legit. The real phil lives in Herdon VA first off not from NY where your company "expanded" from. Lmao thats shady as fuck.

Date: May 03, 2013 09:37PM

The REAL PHIL T is originally from NY and has lived in ALEXANDRIA VA for almost 5 months now..... I happen to know him personally as it's ME!!!! You sir are a moron and speaking of impersonating people haha I definitely don't know who you are but it's cool if you want to feel special you can totally continue with your awesome abilities in story telling, maybe I can give you a job putting my niece to sleep with your awesome stories! E-mail me and we will go over the job description and your salary!

I will be waiting on your email!

Posted by: word of mouth ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:38PM

I just did my part... told my neighbor who is looking for work to avoid this shitty company.

Date: May 03, 2013 10:02PM

Congrats to you! I am glad to know that people blame President Obama for our unemployment rates when in all actuality it's douche bags like you that think you know shit and you go and run your mouth. I was trying to remain as nice as possible which has been very hard dealing with complete morons on this forum, but ya know what you all really need to get lives, especially those of you wishing harm upon an amazing business owner who has created her own success by working her ass off. I am sorry that you people are agitated by a young persons success but whatever

Posted by: UMAD ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:09PM

Phil T Wrote:
> Congrats to you! I am glad to know that people
> blame President Obama for our unemployment rates
> when in all actuality it's douche bags like you
> that think you know shit and you go and run your
> mouth. I was trying to remain as nice as possible
> which has been very hard dealing with complete
> morons on this forum, but ya know what you all
> really need to get lives, especially those of you
> wishing harm upon an amazing business owner who
> has created her own success by working her ass
> off. I am sorry that you people are agitated by a
> young persons success but whatever

Lmao you mad bro!! Dont be mad you got called out for being a fake person! Im sure you would back up the company you "expanded" down here with. Go to another state and scam some other honest hard working people.

Posted by: mumbo jumbo ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:10PM

LOL their website is nothing but a bunch of bullshit filler. It's as if it was written by federal government doublespeak experts.

Posted by: Jay257 ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:24PM

If this Company is running a scam they will eventually be caught. If it is just a marketing company for the Home Depot then this does not need to go on any further. Huge pissing contest for no reason. They have a website, employee photos, facts about what they do, if it's not your kind of place then that's alright but this shouldn't be up for discussion.

Date: May 03, 2013 10:27PM

I never said that I expanded from NY with this company..... They have only been in business for a little over a month and I have lived in this area for about 5 months, I actually worked for AIM Connections, and they were a scam.... Thus the reason they no longer exist

Posted by: Jjove ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:32PM

Jay257 Wrote:
> If this Company is running a scam they will
> eventually be caught. If it is just a marketing
> company for the Home Depot then this does not need
> to go on any further. Huge pissing contest for no
> reason. They have a website, employee photos,
> facts about what they do, if it's not your kind of
> place then that's alright but this shouldn't be up
> for discussion.

Umm are we looking at the same website?? That is a joke of a company website. It's so vague on what they do and there is nothing in there as far as what they do. I think the reason this OP was made was just to warn people about this company. I agree with you it has become a pissing contest. But at least there some interesting things found in this thread showing the company true light. Just seem very shady and fake from my POV.

Posted by: TonyT ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:41PM

Phil T Wrote:
> I never said that I expanded from NY with this
> company..... They have only been in business for a
> little over a month and I have lived in this area
> for about 5 months, I actually worked for AIM
> Connections, and they were a scam.... Thus the
> reason they no longer exist

Bro wtf are you talking bout. AIM and JKC are the same company. All that happen was AIM head manager got replaced with this Marissa lady. But the way the company is run is the same thing. They pay by leads, they still have a pyramid type style of advancing in the company. And they still fall under the umbrella company of Innovage, just like AIM connection did. So who the fuck are they not the same. YOU sir are the moron lmao. Oh and btw people you can look up Innovage there parent company on google, BBB or just type Innovage scam. They give you a good listen of company that fall under them.

Date: May 03, 2013 10:46PM

If no one out there can confirm that they have been scammed by this women and her company then this is a pissing contest. If you can validate that you have been scammed by them please do us all a favor and give us facts. We can all appreciate a warning but warn us don't just banter we need facts.

Marissa Dinki Wrote:
> Hi my name is Marissa Dinki. I am the Director of
> Operations at JKC Management. Yes I am in the old
> location of AIM Connection but I am not the same
> company. AIM Connection was shut down for not
> running an effective business. My company was
> hired by Home Depot as a 3rd party to do the in
> store promotions. A scam is doing a job and not
> getting paid for it. The Home Depot is a fortune
> 500 Company and would not hire my Company if we
> were running a scam. I run a business of leading
> by example with a great work ethic and attitude.
>
> For anyone reading this posting who has more
> questions/comments or concerns, please feel free
> to email me anytime I'd be more than happy to
> speak to you.
>
> My email is: marissa@jkcmanagement.com
>
> Please beware of postings like this, that do not
> have factual information. If you have concerns of
> job postings contact the actual Business.

Posted by: Google is ass fucking JKC ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:51PM

Scam or not this organization pushes the envelope on ethics. The best part of this is that FFXU gets indexed by Google very quickly and now when you Google "JKC Management" this thread warning prospective applicants is on the first page.

Date: May 03, 2013 10:54PM

I am a prospective applicant but again I see no real warning. So I am going to go ahead and apply if someone can please give me actual facts about this Company running a scam that would be much appreciated.

Google is ass fucking JKC Wrote:
> Scam or not this organization pushes the envelope
> on ethics. The best part of this is that FFXU
> gets indexed by Google very quickly and now when
> you Google "JKC Management" this thread warning
> prospective applicants is on the first page.

Posted by: LMAO ()
Date: May 04, 2013 12:11AM

Jay257 Wrote:
> I am a prospective applicant but again I see no
> real warning. So I am going to go ahead and apply
> if someone can please give me actual facts about
> this Company running a scam that would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Google is ass fucking JKC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Scam or not this organization pushes the
> envelope
> > on ethics. The best part of this is that FFXU
> > gets indexed by Google very quickly and now
> when
> > you Google "JKC Management" this thread warning
> > prospective applicants is on the first page.

Let us know how you are doing 3 months from now with your 300 dollar checks. Also you want proof go to there parent company innovage look at there ratings on BBB and just type Innovage scam

Date: May 04, 2013 12:23AM

To correct TonyT, the parent company is ACTUALLY SmartCircle. I am not sure where exactly he is getting his information from...... Although the piece of information about the type of work that JKC does is correct as far as generating leads, you are informed of that in your first interview with the company. AIM connections was ran by a moron who had NO idea how to run a business or appreciate his employees. Marrissa has done an excellent job of turning things around and I actually just talked to her earlier as well as her administrator and they have informed me that their people are actually making money now and I have no reason to believe otherwise as when I first met Marrissa she was a very down to earth and business minded young lady. Jay, I would say continue with the application process and see for yourself. Just like any career some people are not cut out for it, so you make your own decision!

Date: May 04, 2013 12:23AM

To correct TonyT, the parent company is ACTUALLY SmartCircle. I am not sure where exactly he is getting his information from...... Although the piece of information about the type of work that JKC does is correct as far as generating leads, you are informed of that in your first interview with the company. AIM connections was ran by a moron who had NO idea how to run a business or appreciate his employees. Marrissa has done an excellent job of turning things around and I actually just talked to her earlier as well as her administrator and they have informed me that their people are actually making money now and I have no reason to believe otherwise as when I first met Marrissa she was a very down to earth and business minded young lady. Jay, I would say continue with the application process and see for yourself. Just like any career some people are not cut out for it, so you make your own decision!

Posted by: BBBSmart ()
Date: May 04, 2013 12:01PM

I looked up the company SmartCircle, it's very interesting to see there reports they have a tracklist of scam reports and in the BBB website they have Innovage linked as one of there companies. So very the company it's self seem a history of changing its name to avoid problem like this where they can claim to be a new company that has nothing to do with the one they are replacing.

Posted by: JKC fan ()
Date: May 04, 2013 06:26PM

I work for JKC and came here to defend their reputation. They are a fine, reputable company. I started with them 2 months ago and have already been promoted to Marketing Manager. I now make $3,300 per week!

If you want a terrific career with a company that treats you right, go to JKC.

Posted by: JKCNonfan ()
Date: May 04, 2013 08:47PM

JKC fan Wrote:
> I work for JKC and came here to defend their
> reputation. They are a fine, reputable company.
> I started with them 2 months ago and have already
> been promoted to Marketing Manager. I now make
> $3,300 per week!
>
> If you want a terrific career with a company that
> treats you right, go to JKC.

Wow so you got promoted to Manager you said in 2 months that must be one of the fastest promotion ever. So what market do you run i mean you worked at JKC they have only been there for about less then 2 months lol. Something not right. But hey if you say your running a number out there. Im the vice president of the united states and i say there a great company to lmao. Your so shady all of you makes me Lawl so hard

Posted by: jkc fan liar ()
Date: May 04, 2013 09:54PM

JKC fan Wrote:
> I work for JKC and came here to defend their
> reputation. They are a fine, reputable company.
> I started with them 2 months ago and have already
> been promoted to Marketing Manager. I now make
> $3,300 per week!
>
> If you want a terrific career with a company that
> treats you right, go to JKC.

Bullshit. You don't make 3300 a week you tucking liar. I know who you are and you make 330 most months!!!! I cash your work checks jackass!!!! And tell the how you tell every teller you get those checks all the time. Weird I've never seem them!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: JKC fan ()
Date: May 05, 2013 12:02AM

Well I will soon. I'm moving up unlike you. I will be making 3,300 a week. Over 140,00 a year. Promised by JKC So you'll see when you are still a teller. I'm going to report you too for telling people my private financial business. You will lose you job and I wont hire you.

Posted by: JKCnonfan ()
Date: May 05, 2013 12:40AM

JKC fan Wrote:
> Well I will soon. I'm moving up unlike you. I will
> be making 3,300 a week. Over 140,00 a year.
> Promised by JKC So you'll see when you are still a
> teller. I'm going to report you too for telling
> people my private financial business. You will
> lose you job and I wont hire you.

Oh ok so now you WILL BE making 3300 lmao. I thought u were already making 3300. story seem to get iffy. I hope your not a representation of this company cause your full of shit lmao

Posted by: Interview ()
Date: May 07, 2013 01:47PM

I worked at JKC management for 1 week. I don't think it's a scam but I do think that what they say is a lie. Or at least stretched truth. It's a small office with few rooms they stick all there guys in one room where they blast hip hop music while you "train" to market there product. Also there another company in there as well called NOVA group which I swore used to be called capgen. Reason I know is cause I went in for a interview with them a few week back. But anyways it's crowded loud. Then after 1.5 hr of standing around and "pitching" they send you to a Home Depot where you go with somebody to learn how to talk and pitch the people walking around in the store. I guess if you don't mind walking around all day with unsure if your appt will go threw, good luck to you.

Posted by: be careful out there ()
Date: May 07, 2013 03:10PM

Here's another shitty company that does the same stuff. Notice how their website is vague just like the JKC website and offers no real info.

http://fasttrakmanagement.com/

Posted by: Interview ()
Date: May 07, 2013 03:36PM

This company is in the same small office that JKC is in, it's three companies. JKC, fast track, and nova group. They all fall under the same umbrella company called smart circle here are there reviews as you can see alot of scam reports

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/smart-circle

Posted by: STAY AWAY FROM JKC ()
Date: May 08, 2013 09:02AM

Awful companies like this exist when the economy is struggling and the job market is tight. Fortunately, they'll be gone once things improve.

Given a choice when jobs are plentiful, nobody would would a shit job like the ones offered by these fly-by-night crooks.

Posted by: Close one ()
Date: May 09, 2013 12:33AM

Thank you for posting this. I canceled my interview.

Posted by: ~~wave~~ ()
Date: May 09, 2013 06:18AM

I cancelled too. Even if only half of this stuff is true, I don't need to consider a company that is under the spotlight so much.

Posted by: ScaryNews ()
Date: May 11, 2013 12:13PM

This is some crazy stuff. It scary how many companies this smart circle has under them. I was reading some of the reports and websites of these companies. And they all have a pretty similar outline and style to JKC. Def beware

Posted by: MXE ()
Date: May 15, 2013 04:39PM

My son is looking for a job and I told him to stay clear of these scumbags. MXE

Posted by: wowwwww ()
Date: May 20, 2013 09:26AM

i'm so glad I saw this post in advance. I found JKC on a craigslist ad and as a college student, it was the perfect hook... too perfect. After getting the interview I did some research of my own. If you track the IP address, you'll find their website has only been up since March 14th. Their "client" section on the website lists none of these "fortune 500 companies" that they boastfully work with. Jsut to make things even more sketchy, the office phone has no anwering machine and is actually a cell phone number. I tried calling many times to cancel my interview but I was unable to contact this office. Once I finally reached them, the woman on the phone was impatient and rude about my questions regarding the company. I'm not sure if this place is even legitimate.
This is such a bummmer! finding summer jobs and internships is proving to be nearly impossible.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 20, 2013 09:33AM

ROFLMAO@ the office phone being a cell

protip: if the company you are seeking employment from is not PROUD to explain IN DETAIL what it does upfront, if you are on an interview and you are not told IN SPECIFICS what EXACTLY it is you will be doing?

RUN. AWAY.

Posted by: But but but I thought ()
Date: May 20, 2013 10:30AM

Doesn't this company have great spirit, you know, like the school spirit Fairfax is willing to waste so much money on?

Isn't this the company that hires athletes because they know how to work as a team?

This company has cheerleaders, free uniforms, coaches, and pep rallies.

What they don't have is paychecks. Sorry, if you want one of those you have to learn something.

Posted by: Nard Dog ()
Date: May 22, 2013 02:20PM

This place just screams out scam. I went on a interview this Monday and was shock to see another company I had a interview with later this week. There is a company called NOVA or NOVA group that used to be a company called Cap Gen. They share the office with JKC and some door to door company called fast tracks. In the interview I asked what the company does and she got very hostile with me and kept saying its direct marketing. She would always skip around the question of what they did and said that's what the second round interview was about. This place is joke

Posted by: JKC needs chemo ()
Date: May 22, 2013 06:18PM

Their shitty job ads are all over the internet like a cancer.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mar/3816979768.html

Posted by: Interest ()
Date: June 01, 2013 12:42PM

Went on interview not worth your time. Place is horrible and shady

Posted by: JKC should die ()
Date: June 02, 2013 06:59AM

Female friend went there on an interview and the scumbad who interviewed was unprofessional and telling her how her hot body and face would attract customers. She left without even saying goodbye.

Posted by: Cancelled interview with JKC ()
Date: June 02, 2013 04:51PM

I'm so grateful I found this forum because I had an interview with them this coming week and even though I got a few red flags from the emails they sent me and when I called them to set up an interview I still ignored those cause I'm desperately looking for a job but finding this forum was the deal breaker. Just canceled my interview with them. Thanks again for all of you who wrote here to warn people like me.

Posted by: So sorry I voted for Obama ()
Date: June 02, 2013 07:41PM

thanks for the tip.

Posted by: quincy ()
Date: June 02, 2013 07:53PM

Scumbag comapnies like this thrive whent the economy sucks. It's a shame.

Posted by: Very sorry I voted for Obama ()
Date: June 02, 2013 07:54PM

You got to watch out for scammers

Posted by: Micheal scarn ()
Date: June 06, 2013 04:12AM

quincy Wrote:
> Scumbag comapnies like this thrive whent the
> economy sucks. It's a shame.

I totally agree with you. Companies like these don't really care about your well being. They use you as a number so they can hit there quote of leads and that's it. Stay away from this company will waste your time and career. That's if your looking for a real career

Posted by: madison ()
Date: June 23, 2013 10:38PM

Thank you for the tip! I cancelled my interview with this company.

Posted by: Brett1988 ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:58AM

I applied for a job here before reading this forum. WHen they called to set up an interview, I just told them I already found a job and said no thanks. For once, FFXU offered me something useful. Dodged a bullet, thanks guys!

Posted by: see factors ()
Date: June 30, 2013 01:43PM

Jkc is a branch off the smart circle international a multi level marketing firm which is a pyramid scheme in desguise I worked there for like a month pay was horrible no over time pay u work long hours over 56 hours 6 days a week and Sunday is optional they try and brain wash u in to blaming yourself for a bull shit job Cuz in the end there is no guarantee that u will get paid for the appointments I set up because ppl can change these mind when u sign them up for a reface quote so to all the people out there looking for a job look up the smart circle international on rip off reports it will tell u everything u need to know about pay and everything job sucks

Posted by: Thankful ()
Date: July 04, 2013 01:52AM

see factors Wrote:
> Jkc is a branch off the smart circle international
> a multi level marketing firm which is a pyramid
> scheme in desguise I worked there for like a month
> pay was horrible no over time pay u work long
> hours over 56 hours 6 days a week and Sunday is
> optional they try and brain wash u in to blaming
> yourself for a bull shit job Cuz in the end there
> is no guarantee that u will get paid for the
> appointments I set up because ppl can change these
> mind when u sign them up for a reface quote so to
> all the people out there looking for a job look up
> the smart circle international on rip off reports
> it will tell u everything u need to know about pay
> and everything job sucks

Thx for the info i applied on craiglist to the ad. Im gonna make sure to cancel my interview with them.

Posted by: f3l1p3 ()
Date: July 18, 2013 05:15PM

This company is fucking pathetic! Who cares if its a SCAM or not... Fuck standing around a Home Depo so they can get leads. Are you kidding me? If you honestly consider this type of line-work to be the thing for you, your better off applying for a job as a Janitor. As far as this forum goes, thanks a lot. I got a call for an interview today, I picked up the phone and asked to speak to Melissa Dinki, their local whore. just so I could call her a fat whore in person. Jesus Christ. Dumb bitch.... thanks a lot everyone.

Posted by: TeeJay ()
Date: July 18, 2013 05:24PM

I met Melissa Dinki She is indeed a fat, ugly cow with skin tags on her neck. Nasty.

Posted by: f3l1p3 ()
Date: July 18, 2013 05:50PM

Thank god I didn't get to see that. Not only is she fat but she has skin tags. If your paying employees 3300 a month you cunt, at least buy that shit from TV to get rid of the tags and get some fucking liposuction. I hate fat cows, Melissa Dink is a fucking greaseball. I mean lets me honest who here thinks she takes showers? Please Melissa do us all a favor and shove that umbrella up your ass!!

Posted by: Smells like ASS ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:10PM

Did Melissa's skin tags have hairs growing out of them? Those things give me the heebie jeebies! I bet her fat rolls are covered with moles that have hairs growing out of them. *shudder*

Posted by: buddha belly ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:02PM

LMAO previous couple of comments LOL LOL

Posted by: ----TEX----- ()
Date: August 09, 2013 11:01AM

Since another post was started today about a local scam company, I thought I'd bump this one up top too.

Posted by: Wasting Internet ()
Date: August 09, 2013 11:05AM

----TEX----- Wrote:
> Since another post was started today about a local
> scam company, I thought I'd bump this one up top
> too.

That was stupid. There is a doughnut post started, did you search for all of the doughnut posts and bump them also?

Posted by: James Tanner ()
Date: August 17, 2013 09:10AM

I work for JKC and honestly I fucking hate it because the pay sucks and peoe come and go because they realize what a waste of time it is

fast trak/nova
Posted by: concernedddddd ()
Date: September 16, 2013 10:40AM

this company is not alone. i went for an interview with fast trak inc. and recognized the address but didnt think anything of it. the gentleman who interviewed me was an ass. so i decided to do furhter research and found this. they are with two other companies in a brightly colored trashy space in falls church. they do work under this fast trak and the nova group companies. does anyone know of these companies. they invited me for a second interview and i dont think i should go what do you think?

Posted by: Y GO 2 RADFORD? ()
Date: September 16, 2013 11:17AM

We need places like this. If Target isn't hiring, then Radford graduates can always work here.

Posted by: Hayden green ()
Date: October 24, 2013 11:16PM

Hello

Posted by: Gupti Gupti ()
Date: September 05, 2014 03:08PM

For sure Fast Trak inc. is a scam. They want people to walk around in the cold, rain and heat to knock on doors and secure appointments for third-party companies that do installation, renovations, etc.. $180 per appointment is what the employee makes per appointment set up, with $120 going to the supervisor. So the companies that pay Fast Trak Inc. are basically paying $300 for every appointment they set up, that means they are going to pressure the shit out of the homeowner once they get in the home to make that sale otherwise the $300 they spent to secure the appointment will have gone to waste.

They had me walking around a few days ago while we had at LEAST half a dozen people tell us to get off their property in no uncertain terms. Some more polite than others. The one person they did set up an appointment with did not have all her mental faculties. The "management" team is made up of mental reprobates who have trouble with basic math. If one of these people come up to your door to sell you something tell them no, make no mistake the pressure that the third party companies, either Mid-Atlantic or Power, will put on you to do business with them will be insurmountable for the aforementioned reason. Likewise if they offer you a "job" tell them the same thing.

I wish somebody had put up a post similar to this one that I could've googled before I wasted time with this b.s.

Posted by: LbLKb ()
Date: September 05, 2014 06:25PM

Kathy C Wrote:
> Thank god I go on here in the morning before I go
> running I saw this and found this interesting
> because I have a interview with this company on
> Friday. The website was very vague on what it
> does. And when I was the person on the phone what
> they do all she kept saying was its entry lvl and
> that it's marketing. So thx you very much for
> posting this.

Considering the nature of the job market and that most employers want people with specific experience and skills, any place that will not tell an applicant what the job entails is invariably some kind of scam. In a legitimate pre-interview, the employer will be trying to screen you OUT by asking you about what kind of work you've done, your college courses and grades, etc., etc. They don't want to waste time with people who aren't qualified. On the other hand, anybody is "qualified" if the goal is to rip you off.

Posted by: Smart Move ()
Date: September 12, 2014 05:38PM

The smart thing to do would be for the homeowner to demand half, $150 for allowing the people into their homes for the appointment. If fast trak inc gets $300 for each opponent set, than $150 going to the homeowner be fair to me. Inviting high-pressure sales people into your home, is like inviting a vampire into your house, once they're in they won't leave until they take a piece of your a$$. So getting paid $150 while you fence them off is making that inconvenience more bearable, of course if you get duped/convinced into actually making the renovation or installation that $150 will defray part of those costs. Of course the smart thing would be to just tell the people who are soliciting for Fast Trak to F-off to begin with.

Posted by: cJXW7 ()
Date: September 14, 2014 11:50AM

Google cabinet making and make one.

duh

Posted by: Such a scam ()
Date: September 20, 2014 10:44PM

If you are looking for a management job or something professional and you see this ad on Craigslist or anywhere else..run far away!

This place is a scam. They post misleading information about their job openings to cover the fact that it is a door to door sales person.

I was very upset that I wasted my time and gas to have an interview with these sketchy looking people. They claimed that they make so much money but they all drove raggedy cars and wore cheap suits.

This isn't to entertain the previous conversations, this is to inform people who are looking for serious jobs.

Posted by: This shit is such a slimy scam. ()
Date: December 02, 2014 03:30PM

You should flag their posts. These "companies" are all around and they are taking advantage of desperate people. Immoral. Disgraceful.

Posted by: Richard Shapiro ()
Date: January 08, 2015 09:54AM

I Agree with this shit is such a slimy scam. Immoral, disgraceful and I would add unconscionable and indefensible. Shame on them. http://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/ has a blueprint for their 'business' along with links to news reports, government rulings, lawsuits and video footage showing how they operate. Scam is too kind a word.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.