HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Bunnyman
Posted by: Ye Ole Woodson Man ()
Date: April 28, 2013 12:06AM

The Bunnyman.. Today this urban legend has grown to a event at the turn of the century 1900's. Thats all untrue. The truth is that "The Bunnyman' was here in Fairfax County in 1970 in the fall. This ole Woodson man knows who he was. but its a name I will never tell due to respect to his family.I will tell you he passed many years ago in the 1970's of a accident involving a train. Trains and the Southern Railroad were a part of Bunnymans life, You see in the early 1970's the railroad was a secret highway to many party places. Youths would catch rides on slow moving trains, Grand central station was the "Pagens House " in Burke a old burned up place with a big field that reached down to the railroad tracks, across the street in the then new Kings Park West was where Bunnyman threw the hatchet threw the cars windown with the two young lovers in it. At "Grand Central" you could hop slow moving trains to many party grounds, Bells Pond in Burke just down the tracks near the ole Handy Dandy then 7-11 and down to Accotink with the train trestle. Going the other way there was Clifton and the bridge area off Colechester. and of course several spots in Clifton all popular places to party. The Bunnymany loved that railroad. He was a long hair who liked to get smoked up, for laughs he got a white Bunny suit and posed in Woods near Little Run School along Guinea and Olley lanes and other places sometimes with a little hatchet. All for laughs but of course it was scary to many. To parents not "Funny Bunny"
at all but weird and scary. Oh well just look at the "freaks" back then all were weird and scary to normal folks and Elmer Fudd types .Today the freaks are stock brokers and Federal judges and live in huge gated mansions some of them are your fathers and mothers! .Ok not all! Now ..Brian Conley FXPL historian you know the rest of the story and I wanted to tell you several times working round, but bit my tounge and like I say its a name I'll never tell.I think some people who knew Bunnyman started the ledgend in his honor with the Colechester bridge as that was in the area where he loved to hang out and party. the Clifton area. RIP Bunnyman you left a true urban ledgend and you never knew it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Bunnyman
Posted by: tl;dr ()
Date: April 28, 2013 12:42AM

Stopped reading when said you knew the Bunnyman...

Posted by: Ye Ole Woodson Man ()
Date: April 28, 2013 09:57AM

No, I did not "know him" as such to say "I knew him" . Also I read Conleys story about the Bunnyman where he researched the early 1900's and all that was baloney about the Bunnyman at the Bridge. The hatchet incident near the Old Pagens house I vagely remember hearing about that but that could have been anyone else. There were many sightings of "Bunnyman" some I read in Maryland. I think there were copycats. I just "know of" the guy hideing in the woods "Bunnyman" in Fairfax where it started and how he liked to ride the rails and party along the railroad as lots of youths did back then . As said he's long dead. As far as people being killed near a bridge ,there have been people who have died in Accotink at the train trestle walking on the track partying around there. That was a huge area back in the 70's . And there have been youths that had died in the Clifton area riding the trains.

Posted by: Booorrrring ()
Date: April 28, 2013 10:12AM

I stopped reading your 2nd post when I got to No...

Posted by: Trollhunter 703 ()
Date: April 28, 2013 12:43PM

Dude, put the bong down and at least make up a better story.

Posted by: tl;dr ()
Date: April 28, 2013 12:59PM

Ye Ole Woodson Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, I did not "know him" as such to say "I knew
> him" . Also I read Conleys story about the
> Bunnyman where he researched the early 1900's and
> all that was baloney about the Bunnyman at the
> Bridge. The hatchet incident near the Old Pagens
> house I vagely remember hearing about that but
> that could have been anyone else. There were many
> sightings of "Bunnyman" some I read in Maryland. I
> think there were copycats. I just "know of" the
> guy hideing in the woods "Bunnyman" in Fairfax
> where it started and how he liked to ride the
> rails and party along the railroad as lots of
> youths did back then . As said he's long dead. As
> far as people being killed near a bridge ,there
> have been people who have died in Accotink at the
> train trestle walking on the track partying around
> there. That was a huge area back in the 70's . And
> there have been youths that had died in the
> Clifton area riding the trains.

That's why I used the word "knew", not know. My disbelief lies with your claim that you actually knew who he was. And I know you're talking about the real Bunnyman. Ya know, the one that made death threats towards an innocent security guard who was just doing his job.

Trollhunter 703 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, put the bong down and at least make up a
> better story.

He should at least make some goddamned paragraphs...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.