HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Westfield High School Now Has Sane Students?
Posted by: Westy Bestie ()
Date: April 16, 2013 12:51PM

After all the Westfield graduates that have gone crazy. Has Westfields finally started turning out some sane students?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Westfield High School Now Has Sane Students?
Posted by: Do work son ()
Date: April 16, 2013 01:34PM

I graduated from Westfield and am going to medical school. My bro is a senior is going to UVA in the fall so Westfield must be doing something right.

Posted by: ThinkAboutIt ()
Date: April 16, 2013 04:39PM

I work at Westfield High School and I know that there have been students with major issues and have done many stupid and insane things...HOWEVER, if you think about it, Westfield is a HUGE school compared to the other high schools in the area so the fact is that of coarse there are more students as a whole so there will be more as you put it "insane" students then the other, smaller high schools. There are also more "sane" students at Westfield than the other high schools because it is twice the size of the other schools. Many fantastic students come out of Westfield High School. Larger the school, more issues...Larger the city, more crime. Srands to reason.

Posted by: westfield is a joke ()
Date: April 25, 2013 09:58PM

last i heard they were still a bunch of fucked up cokeheads...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.