HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What percentage of FFX County Cops are A-holes
Posted by: TimetoMove ()
Date: February 06, 2013 09:26AM

Try to be objective - but what percent of FFX County Cops would you estimate are A-Holes? After living in FFX County for 30+ years my estimate it is now well above 50% (used to be about 10%). Must be a new job requirement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What percentage of FFX County Cops are A-holes
Posted by: MovetoTime ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:25AM

The percentage is no more than in the general public which depends on how much of an A-hole you are yourself. From your post there's a 100% percent chance that you are an A-hole.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:30AM

Well, I just don't understand why all the FFX Cty Police are rude. Opening doors for them at 7 eleven, not a "thank you", nothing. Not even a head nod or acknowledgement. I still try to hold faith that one day, I will meet one that has manners. Actually, a really old fart was nice. Totally appreciated me holding the door for him. 1 cop out of like, 30. Nathan Keysor is cool too. That's only cause we graduated from High School together though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2013 11:04AM by Ahmayzin.

Posted by: ffx_co_cops ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:37AM

If you catch one that just got corn holed by another cop they might be in a good mood and be kind of nice. Otherwise, they are all a bunch of stupid cock suckers. I was amazed when I moved from FFX to Loudon, Loudon Co. actually had some pretty nice cops (sheriffs, whatever).

I remember well all of those corn hole cops chasing me away from skateboard spots, while seeing drug deals and fights 5 minutes later at a McDonalds...not a cop in sight, because they are corn holing each other.

Posted by: I Encountered One ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:16AM

I have only encountered one FFX CNTY cop who wasn't an asshole.

Date: February 06, 2013 11:16AM

NY cops. Extremely nice in comparison. I had these NY cops rolling a couple years ago, talking about VA po po. I gave them big respect. Those dudes face danger daily. What the hell kind of danger does a FFX cty police officer face, that warrants the attitude they display? No comparison.

Posted by: TimetoMove ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:44AM

MovetoTime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The percentage is no more than in the general
> public which depends on how much of an A-hole you
> are yourself. From your post there's a 100%
> percent chance that you are an A-hole.

MovetoTime - Obviously you suck the dick of at least one cop dick a day.

To the rest of you who responded ON TOPIC, thank you.

Posted by: Agreed--sort of ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:59AM

Shut up old man.

Posted by: yepp ()
Date: February 06, 2013 12:18PM

i barely ever get pulled over because im a law abiding citizen but when i do i love to pretend like im really scared and i have something to hide. just to wasted time. then to top it all off i laugh in there face when he finds nothing after half hour traffic stop with dogs and all. its a great lil hobby of mine that i experience maybe once or twice every 5 years.

Date: February 06, 2013 12:24PM

Knock on wood. I have not had any dealings with the police in over 10 years. I plan on keeping it that way. lol.

Wait I just remembered..a year ago in NY I got a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt. I was in the passenger seat. That bitch ran me $175.

Posted by: Long Time Liver ()
Date: February 06, 2013 01:24PM

30+ years ago many were much more pleasant then again the crime rate was a lot less back then. Why don't the young whippersnappers for the now lowly Washington Graham family newspaper(KG from her grave might just want to ring her granddaughters bosom thru a ringer for what she's done to a once fine paper) report more on the high crime rate in the county. Maybe not high murder rate but I get feeling lots of other bad stuff going down.

I guess we need more cops. Can that be done in these difficult financial times and would the Board of Supervisors want to admit that the county might just have a crime problem?

Posted by: WhereAmI ()
Date: February 06, 2013 01:40PM

TimetoMove Wrote:
> Try to be objective - but what percent of FFX
> County Cops would you estimate are A-Holes? After
> living in FFX County for 30+ years my estimate it
> is now well above 50% (used to be about 10%). Must
> be a new job requirement.

I've lived in Fairfax for 28 years now and I've never had a bad experience
with a cop. Maybe because I've only been pulled over once? My daughter
had just turned 16 and gone car crazy. When the new stickers came she had
put both of them on the same license plate. Cop understood, no problem.
Just out of curiosity, why are you meeting so many cops?

Posted by: Citizen X ()
Date: February 06, 2013 02:10PM

Seriously? What a pile of asshole you all are. I've live here for 40+ years and NEVER have any contact with the police. I'll guess who does: Criminals, shit bags, bad drivers, etc..

Posted by: beekers keeper ()
Date: February 06, 2013 02:37PM

Well I live here and own property here, I want FFX County Cops to be jerks because it keeps the punk ass criminals out in in DC and PG, I like when they run radar near my house and write reckless driving tickets to chumps speeding by my house also, dont hate I laugh at the idiots getting in trouble as I hit my vaporizer with high grade ganja in my house, aside from that I am law abiding and would stop to help (the cop)if I saw one getting his ass handed to him on he side of the road. In the last decade I have casually met a bunch of them and most were acully cool people, some were douche bags also but thats in any line of work.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 06, 2013 02:51PM

Never had a problem with Fairfax police, they've all been polite and cordial to me.

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: February 06, 2013 02:51PM

maybe they only seems like assholes, because they have to deal with assholes in this county all day long. not to mention, the only people who will be posting on this thread, have been pulled over and given a ticket, or been arrested for something THEY DID WRONG, and likely deserved it.

Posted by: No prob here ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:19PM

they write lots of speeding tickets on Burke Centre Pkwy, I hope they write even more in the future.

Posted by: yepp ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:21PM

i was only dealing large amounts of weed coming out of highschool and i got caught up! fucking cops! there such assholes here! why cant i just deal drugs without those fucking assholes!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fucking pigs!!!!!! if anyof you are to stupid to realize i was being sarcastic. i like the cops here they do their job right and keep the scumbags from the neighboring counties at bay

Posted by: James ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:43PM

TimetoMove Wrote:

Its a fact that the police treat the people who they come into conact with at the same level as the person. So if you are an asshole, and you probably are, then you would most likely assume that the officer is one.

If you are civil and act like a gentleman or lady then the officer will also.

Posted by: Otto ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:46PM

I Encountered One Wrote:
> I have only encountered one FFX CNTY cop who
> wasn't an asshole.

Did you know that the average citizen has 3 contact with a police officer in his life? Contacts would be asking for directions, having the police come to your house, getting a ticket, being interviewed, etc.

So if you have encountered all of those officers you must be one huge dirt bag.

Posted by: Kojak Baretta ()
Date: February 06, 2013 05:14PM

Greater than the normal population. They are narcissistic, egotistical, and wannabe suburban cowboys. Most of the tickets they write, a real city cop ignores because he or she is busy fighting serious crime. FCPD will spend 40 minutes writing up a California-roll stop sign violation. Even their own guidelines emphasizing writing ticket violations (at least 2-3 per day) versus pursuing potential DWI/DUI incidents. Dough-boy, soft-body doughnut-eaters....most of them, for sure.

Posted by: Jim Rockford ()
Date: February 07, 2013 03:03AM

I was trying to tell an officer the other day about a potential identity theft ring operating at JCP at Fair Oaks(they might be closing down in the not too distant future)

He seemed more interested in some small time drug dealing possibly going down on the other side of the parking lot. but they could see him.

sorry dude
Any Dennis Becker's out there anymore?

Posted by: eh ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:32AM

There was this FFX cop I went to high school with that was a dork. I never paid him any attention like I would any other dork. Then he kept giving me tickets and pulling me over every time he saw my distinct vehicle. Then I told one of my friends to tell him to leave me the fuck alone. He had some sort of hard on for me and was making up for the fact that he was a loser in high school. Cops are either former dorks getting back at society or ex-military wanting to continue a campaign of collective punishment. I'd say the vast majority fit in to those two categories. I met this really cool FFX Cop lady recently though by circumstance. Traffic incident. She was incredibly nice I must say.

Posted by: !!! ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:40AM

Which one beat your ass?

Posted by: Consider ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:50AM

Look at the Fairfax County residents that they have sworn to protect. Wouldn't that be depressing if it were your job to save the imbeciles from their own stupidity and arrogance?

Date: February 07, 2013 02:47PM

James Wrote:
> TimetoMove Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Try to be objective - but what percent of FFX
> > County Cops would you estimate are A-Holes?
> After
> > living in FFX County for 30+ years my estimate
> it
> > is now well above 50% (used to be about 10%).
> Must
> > be a new job requirement.
>
>
> Its a fact that the police treat the people
> who they come into conact with at the same level
> as the person. So if you are an asshole, and you
> probably are, then you would most likely assume
> that the officer is one.
>
> If you are civil and act like a gentleman or
> lady then the officer will also.

Crock

Of

Shit

Posted by: Neal Platinum ()
Date: February 07, 2013 07:14PM

TimetoMove Wrote:

Whatever it is, it's dwarfed compared to the percentage of A-Holes that post on FFU, starting with you OP.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.