HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reston Town Center Ghetto as F@ck
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: January 29, 2013 11:53AM

Not sure what is going on here, but I used to hit up RTC a lot without incident.

Lately when going into a place like Uno's or Clydes, I will most likely get some Restonite South Lakes thug (read lifetime server in one of said Resteraunts who also drinks pretty much exclusively in RTC) staring me down or something but it usually stops there....but by far the WORST offender is this McCormicks place. I am not sure what is going on, but this used to be a decent place to eat with a good sized bar, calm surrounding and ambiance. Over the last year or so since opening up with DJ's and drink specials etc on Thursdays, its nothing but a big mess. I have seen 3 or 4 pretty nasty fights and I've only been 5 times in the last 6-7 months. Needless to say, I wont be going back. We're talking bouncers throroughly beating on people for pretty much nothing, people getting jumped in the bathroom, people getting hit with bottles, I've seen women throwing beer bottles at people, just a real shit hole. Not sure what has gone wrong...

If you are filming a documentary on low life binge drinkers with a penchant for violence, or maybe you just want to find a good ole fist fight then come on down pretty much any Thursday/ Friday

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reston Town Center Ghetto as F@ck
Posted by: Few years now ()
Date: January 29, 2013 11:58AM

I have seen this also, I have no fucking idea why some shithead white trash think they are hard by fighting at the town center. That shit has been going on for a few years at Clyde's..It's fucking Clyde's..You are not a fucking hard nigger for fighting at Clyde's....WTF?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 29, 2013 12:02PM

Who are the people doing all this acting up?

I haven't been to RTC in 6 years, it was all Yuppies with Khakis and baseball caps then.

Can't believe the Yups have gone that wild. They don't fight, they call their lawyers.

Who is causing all this trouble?

Posted by: Player elite ()
Date: January 29, 2013 12:02PM

Player is as player does ... i see brothas there cleaning up them white bitchez

Posted by: Not Diseased ()
Date: January 29, 2013 12:54PM

Player elite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Player is as player does ... i see brothas there
> cleaning up them white bitchez

One of seven people in the District of Columbia has a blood-born disease that you don't want (HIV, hepatitis, etc.). That's reason enough for me to avoid relations with anyone from there. I'm not talking about Georgetown or Northwest DC either.

Posted by: too funny ()
Date: January 29, 2013 12:55PM

It's young white 21 to 25 years fuck knuckles. My girlfriend use to work at Clyde's and would tell me this shit. I did not believe her until I seen it for myself. Fucking cops busting stupid fucks driving out drunk, and dealing with the fights.This shit all goes down around closing time.
Who in the fuck would want to fight in that area? It makes no sense to me, But it does happen, The OP is not lying.
You can't make this shit up.

Posted by: RTC453 ()
Date: January 29, 2013 12:59PM

Most of the problem people up there are white guys 21-30 years old, most of whom are just fighting because they think it's cool and tough. Then they go back to their govt contracting jobs on Monday..It's pathetic..but it's been like that for a while now

Date: January 29, 2013 01:04PM

Yuppies have been replaced by like late 30's - early 40's divorced crowed at places like Jackson's. Crow's feet, muscle shirts, a little discout botox here and there, couple of weekend warrior wanna be Sons of Anarchy members park their brand new Harleys out front.

When I've seen trouble it was usually white dudes (occasional black or mixed) in like a Redskins Jersey's backwards Redskins or Wizards hat, smoking Newports, usually lots of patchy facial hair, lots of timberlands, lots of puffy jackets....maybe a head band or two.

Posted by: Probado ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:06PM

You can spot them from a mile away. lots of tattos and white guy like Fred Durst. but that was BS a long time ago.

Posted by: RTC d-bags ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:11PM

Rocco Wrote:
> Yuppies have been replaced by like late 30's -
> early 40's divorced crowed at places like
> Jackson's. Crow's feet, muscle shirts, a little
> discout botox here and there, couple of weekend
> warrior wanna be Sons of Anarchy members park
> their brand new Harleys out front.
>
> When I've seen trouble it was usually white dudes
> (occasional black or mixed) in like a Redskins
> Jersey's backwards Redskins or Wizards hat,
> smoking Newports, usually lots of patchy facial
> hair, lots of timberlands, lots of puffy
> jackets....maybe a head band or two.

You hit the nail on the fucking head!! I could not believe it until I've seen it for myself....hahaha, Son's of Anarchy wanna be's. Everything you said is true! It's amazing how that place can turn out around closing time.

Date: January 29, 2013 01:20PM

Well when I say this, I want to be clear I don't mean dangerous bikers....I mean total pussy accountants or Real Estate dudes with a brand new Harley (quiet pipes) and brand new leather jacket with an Eagle Patch on it.

They enjoy cosmo's with fake blondes who act like this is hollywood.

The funny thing is they are afraid to leave Jackson's (probably for good reason too) because the real bad boys are slamming brews at McCormicks.

I bet you that the WNC (Wednesday Night Crew at Killroys) for those in the know...would get straight F*Cked up at McCormicks probably by a white dude named "Jessie" or something.

Posted by: Good, bad, and the ugly ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:32PM

I could be wrong but I think some white trash was stabbed in the bathroom at McCormick, by other yuppie white trash, around two years ago? It fucked the guy up pretty good.
There must be something in the beer to make people act like a fool at the RTC.

Posted by: Larry the Brain ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:37PM

Get it right bru, these are not "Yuppies" these are like the good % of the white population that grew up in Apartments, Townhomes, and other less than Yuppy living standards in Reston and Herndon.

These are the white dudes you see with a little touch of Appalachia in their eyes. They grew up in single mother homes in Reston or Herndon (there are a lot of these guys)

Most are as someone said, service industry types, bartenders, Car salesmen. That kind of dudes. You do see an occasional ex meat head Gov't contractor out there reliving his glory days, but those guys normally stay at Neds.

Posted by: You said Wut? ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:38PM

"The funny thing is they are afraid to leave Jackson's (probably for good reason too) because the real bad boys are slamming brews at McCormicks."

O'RLY? WTF.

Date: January 29, 2013 01:38PM

Isn't that a riot!

Yuppies carry knives in their khakis, lol!

Only, don't bring a knife to a gunfight, Todd.

Date: January 29, 2013 01:42PM

"The funny thing is they are afraid to leave Jackson's (probably for good reason too) because the real bad boys are slamming brews at McCormicks."

O'RLY? WTF.

Bad boys is as bad boyz doez....For real though, if dudes are smacking up foolz at McCormicks and there is a chance that one of these Accountants might leave Jacksons get his harly Jacket scuffed up, then he ain't going.

Posted by: Brick ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:46PM

So, let us recap. Someone gave you a hard look, which prompted you to run like a bitch, you stew about it for a day or two, then you post about it here.

Posted by: beatdown ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:46PM

I thought the drinks were expensive at McCormicks? One would think that would weed out the "service industry types." I know a glass of good beer at Clyde's cost around $7.00. I guess that's why I see people drinking Pabts Blue Ribbon out of a can.

Date: January 29, 2013 01:51PM

Brick you sound very tough.

Perhaps you should ignore this thread and go hang out at McCormicks. You should fit in.

Date: January 29, 2013 02:01PM

My asshole itches. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a cock in my ass.

Date: January 29, 2013 02:07PM

I see that a tough guy (Probably from South Lakes) likes to mawk people. At least be funny you fucking C level education having scruffy waiter..

Date: January 29, 2013 02:09PM

I'm sorry folks, but the cock in my face causes distractions sometimes. Just so everyone knows, I'm bi, but prefer guys. Thx.

Posted by: Brick jr ()
Date: January 29, 2013 02:10PM

Brick Wrote:
> So, let us recap. Someone gave you a hard look,
> which prompted you to run like a bitch, you stew
> about it for a day or two, then you post about it
> here.

You must be the white trash who hangs out in the restroom at McCormicks getting high on the smell of shit while getting ready to roll people.

Posted by: Brick Sr. ()
Date: January 29, 2013 02:20PM

I am the original Brick. I love Redskins football and smoke lots of bud. I have scraggly ball tickler style hair on my chin and love hip hop, preferably Wu Tang. They are just the greatest. I like to freestyle battle with my other Homies from Reston (2 of them are Half Asian) and I will handle my bizz up in McCormicks with my other homies if you step up.

Im from Reston and I say WTF
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: January 29, 2013 02:34PM

There was an occaisional fight at RTC when I was still frequenting...maybe 6-7 years ago. Now I have also heard it's on the regular. Even Paulos gets rowdy from time to time. Shameful. Most of those dudes have been hanging there religiously for over 10 years. Sad. I used to be up in the mix. Not fighting though.

Date: January 29, 2013 02:36PM

I guess the most ghetto shit I did at RTC....I dove in the nasty ass water fountain...bachelor party...2009. LOL. It was cold as shit. And it's on youtube....LMAO.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 29, 2013 02:45PM

Brick jr Wrote:
> Brick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So, let us recap. Someone gave you a hard
> look,
> > which prompted you to run like a bitch, you
> stew
> > about it for a day or two, then you post about
> it
> > here.
>
>
> You must be the white trash who hangs out in the
> restroom at McCormicks getting high on the smell
> of shit while getting ready to roll people.

Do they look like this? If so, run fast
Attachments:
iceyhot1.jpg

Date: January 29, 2013 02:48PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Brick jr Wrote:
> -----
> > Brick Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > So, let us recap. Someone gave you a hard
> > look,
> > > which prompted you to run like a bitch, you
> > stew
> > > about it for a day or two, then you post
> about
> > it
> > > here.
> >
> >
> > You must be the white trash who hangs out in
> the
> > restroom at McCormicks getting high on the
> smell
> > of shit while getting ready to roll people.
>
>
> Do they look like this? If so, run fast

Nah..those are the dudes getting their asses kicked.

Re: Im from Reston and I say WTF
Posted by: sam jackson ()
Date: January 29, 2013 02:58PM

Ahmayzin Wrote:
> There was an occaisional fight at RTC when I was
> still frequenting...maybe 6-7 years ago. Now I
> have also heard it's on the regular. Even Paulos
> gets rowdy from time to time. Shameful. Most
> of those dudes have been hanging there religiously
> for over 10 years. Sad. I used to be up in the
> mix. Not fighting though.

Yeah, I was nice when I went years ago, I could not believe the stories my girl friend was saying about Clyde's and other places at closing time. She was right, it's kinda messed up, you would never think of the place and associate it with bar fights.
The white devil fucked up another good thing.

Re: Im from Reston and I say WTF
Date: January 29, 2013 03:17PM

sam jackson Wrote:
> Ahmayzin Wrote:
> -----
> > There was an occaisional fight at RTC when I
> was
> > still frequenting...maybe 6-7 years ago. Now
> I
> > have also heard it's on the regular. Even
> Paulos
> > gets rowdy from time to time. Shameful.
> Most
> > of those dudes have been hanging there
> religiously
> > for over 10 years. Sad. I used to be up in
> the
> > mix. Not fighting though.
>
>
>
> Yeah, I was nice when I went years ago, I could
> not believe the stories my girl friend was saying
> about Clyde's and other places at closing time.
> She was right, it's kinda messed up, you would
> never think of the place and associate it with bar
> fights.
> The white devil fucked up another good thing.

lol...I wouldnt say that. Black dudes have done plenty to assist. It just seems like the white cats are extra. So they try to outdo the other idiots. lol. I will sneak up in Clydes or Paulos every ince in a while with the Mrs. In by 7...out by 9. Clearing out before the idiots get there. I stopped going to clydes because I can only take so many dudes hitting on my wife...sooner or later I'm going to lose it. It's not just the looking, but guys would wait until I went to the bathroom....the second Im gone she would tell me they would start moving in. Grimey.

Posted by: B-Rick ()
Date: January 29, 2013 03:32PM

There are some hood blacks in Reston too.They bussed into Reston back in the 70's and 80's from DC. But more the blacks up in Breakers in Herndon. Fools get jumped and stabbed up in there from time to time...but that is to be expected. It's just more of an odd thing to see "nice" bars in RTC packed with dumbfucks. All these nice places to eat, businesses, commerce and then out of the blue dudes are smashing glasses of beer on each other's heads.

And what is up with these b1tches getting tough? Girls throwing bottles and slapping dudes and all. That shit is becoming too common and amongst like white and asian girls...again that is to be expected in some circles. but not RTCs

Posted by: novaman ()
Date: January 29, 2013 04:15PM

I used to fuck niggers up for fun. The called me the nigger ultimate warrior. Only niggers that act like they're tough. Drives me nuts. Oof boy do I like teaching a those a lesson.

Posted by: Brick jr ()
Date: January 29, 2013 04:18PM

I pissed in the soap dispenser At the McCormicks restroom.

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: January 29, 2013 05:28PM

It's really not THAT bad

Also, it's not always "ghetto" looking people that are getting into fights up there. It comes down to one factor, alcohol, and too much of it.

Make RTC run its bars dry (meaning no alcohol for you morons) for a full weekend and see how many fights there are compared to any given weekend where they serve booze.

This happens everywhere, not just RTC. The nicest person can completely change after they've had too much to drink. Combine this with the general attitude of "I'm better than you", an extreme shortage of attractive women, overcrowded bars with no area to breathe...and you wonder why fights break out??

Posted by: deing breed ()
Date: January 29, 2013 05:48PM

Hey Rocco keep posting! You're descriptions are hilarious! "fake blondes who think this is hollywood"-hahahahahahaheheheeeeeeee

Posted by: why they out here ()
Date: January 29, 2013 05:53PM

The black ppl come out to Reston to hit on the women out here b/c who would want to date someone from PG county? All the women have over there is a crappy weave, an attitude, clothes from rainbow, an EBT card, a shitty section 8 apartment in the REAL hood where they have to duck the other gangbangers, their kids, and a child support order that's not being enforced. Who wants to go home to that every night?

He's too busy spending his money in Reston (instead of paying his support) trying to attract a women who probably has her own car/job/house to try to move into. They want an upgrade too. Real talk.

Date: January 29, 2013 06:02PM

@ It's True

Nice try with the "It's not that bad..." Of course if we are talking Mannassass. or maybe Anacostia, we would be fine with these outcomes. And really at the end of the day, you're correct, its not that bad. It really is just silly and unnacceptable behaviour acted out by people who should know better.

Probably the only shining peak of your post is the glaringly obvious very valid point about poor selection of desireable, reproductive age vagina in and around the RTC.

And of course Alchohol plays into things. But being an asshole plays more of a hand than does drinking.

There really is no excuse to have a nice bar like McCormicks throw on hip hop and dim the lights, we have seen that it only makes problems.

Posted by: ROCKO MEATS ()
Date: January 29, 2013 06:02PM

PEOPLE it's Reston what do you expect!

Posted by: Roccoco Bang ()
Date: January 29, 2013 06:05PM

Hey...keep your black problems to your self. Don't hijack this thread with that stuff.

We already know why black men come out here you player hater, its just that we don't care.. and besides this thread is about primarily white assholes not black one's that is a different complaint all together.. So let us talk about our own for once please?

k thanks

Posted by: just sad ()
Date: January 29, 2013 07:40PM

The white trash comes out at closing time at the RTC. Nothing but white fucking niggers. Why are you white niggers acting this way? You want to act hard? go to Baltimore and try pulling that shit. Nothing but Young white trash.
The next time I see a shit load of polished harleys at Jacksons, I'm pushing those fuckers over, Let's see how hard you can get.

Posted by: vovo ()
Date: January 29, 2013 08:07PM

MET A HORNY COUGAR/IRANIAN SLUT AT JACKSONS - SHE LOVES DICK AND 2 timing her husband\\

AFSANEH is her name

Posted by: blue hair ()
Date: January 29, 2013 08:26PM

RTC is full of blue haired old people who want to live near the hospital

Posted by: beavis ()
Date: January 29, 2013 09:10PM

It's sad that the RTC has to tolerate this white trash. That's the only people causing the problems. Nice place, but why is the RTC a magnet for white trash? Fucking white people ruin everything.

Posted by: Rakish ()
Date: January 29, 2013 10:47PM

It's sad. I've heard from friends that RTC was a lot nicer a few years back. They said lots of cougars would go there. Those days are over and any one who has been there recently can see why. Too many desperate creepy guys packing the bars.

Women hate sausagefests too. Why dont guys in NoVa realize this? If you keep going to same bar every week women will STOP going. Sheesh.

Posted by: Brick sr. ()
Date: January 30, 2013 08:46AM

It's because this area is a fuck fest, and the women are the most fucked up broads on the east coast. Nothing but used up scags.

Date: January 30, 2013 09:19AM

It's True Wrote:
> It's really not THAT bad
>
> Also, it's not always "ghetto" looking people that
> are getting into fights up there. It comes down to
> one factor, alcohol, and too much of it.
>
> Make RTC run its bars dry (meaning no alcohol for
> you morons) for a full weekend and see how many
> fights there are compared to any given weekend
> where they serve booze.
>
> This happens everywhere, not just RTC. The nicest
> person can completely change after they've had too
> much to drink. Combine this with the general
> attitude of "I'm better than you", an extreme
> shortage of attractive women, overcrowded bars
> with no area to breathe...and you wonder why
> fights break out??

You my friend, have a some sense. BINGO.

Date: January 30, 2013 09:21AM

why they out here Wrote:
> The black ppl come out to Reston to hit on the
> women out here b/c who would want to date someone
> from PG county? All the women have over there is a
> crappy weave, an attitude, clothes from rainbow,
> an EBT card, a shitty section 8 apartment in the
> REAL hood where they have to duck the other
> gangbangers, their kids, and a child support order
> that's not being enforced. Who wants to go home to
> that every night?
>
> He's too busy spending his money in Reston
> (instead of paying his support) trying to attract
> a women who probably has her own car/job/house to
> try to move into. They want an upgrade too. Real
> talk.

You need to clarify when you say this. Black people have been in Reston for a long time buddy boy. You should have said "Black people from Maryland, come out to Reston....". My family and a lot of other successful black families have been here for 30+ years. Get it right Potsy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 09:22AM by Ahmayzin.

Posted by: RTC d-bags ()
Date: January 30, 2013 09:47AM

It's fucking whitey that is the problem at the RTC. drunk fucking white trash. You will see them drinking Pabts Blue Ribbon out of the can at Clyde's because they can't afford anything else. White fucking trash.

Date: January 30, 2013 09:49AM

Ahmayzin is representin' the positive! Word!

It truly seems that in this particular case, the uncivilized miscreants causing the commotion are the local unwashed whites.

Apparently, savagery and third world behavior are no longer the domain of our homegrown terrorists and illegal refugees.

Date: January 30, 2013 09:56AM

I've seen it first hand. In the face of ignorance, I have walked away multiple times. It wasn't hood boogers. It was white dudes. Throwing disrespectful comments. Sloshed. Shit faced. I would gracefully smile and walk away from what would have been a ride in a FFX county squad car *rrroooop* <<siren. White dudes fight. White chicks stand on bars and show their tits. It's the Reston way. lol

Posted by: Jim Jones ()
Date: January 30, 2013 10:03AM

No doubt, I have seen it also. have you seen the assholes that hang out at Jackson's? serious white trash, dumb fucks parking harleys out front, dumb drunk white fucks all jacked up. I use to enjoy the RTC about six years ago.

Date: January 30, 2013 10:08AM

When I first moved down here 7 years ago, all the locals were telling me about what a great place the Reston Town Center was.

I went a few times and wondered what the hell they were talking about.

Haven't been there in 6 years, seems to have taken a turn for the worse.

Seriously, the most fun I've had around here was at The Centerville Moose Lodge.

Posted by: Thats ()
Date: January 30, 2013 10:42AM

funny shit right there, "with a little touch of Appalachia in their eyes"

Posted by: Clayton Bigbsy ()
Date: January 30, 2013 10:47AM

Clyde's at closing time on the weekend in the summer is a show! pure white niggerdom.

Date: January 30, 2013 11:05AM

Jim Jones Wrote:
> No doubt, I have seen it also. have you seen the
> assholes that hang out at Jackson's? serious white
> trash, dumb fucks parking harleys out front, dumb
> drunk white fucks all jacked up. I use to enjoy
> the RTC about six years ago.

I avoid Jackson's at all cost. Overpriced beer. Douche city. Shut it down. I typicaly hit up Kalypso's at Lake Anne. Still your occaisional douches, minus the fights. Older crowd most of the time.

Posted by: 404ed ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:09AM

Thats Wrote:
> funny shit right there, "with a little touch of
> Appalachia in their eyes"

You can take a girl out of a trailer park but you......

Date: January 30, 2013 11:18AM

Well, I guess I'll be going to Kalypso's at Lake Anne, and be on the look out for the proud black man with the beautiful Latina wife.

Date: January 30, 2013 11:33AM

I am very happy to see that I birthed one of the more interesting, informative and productive threads on this sub-par forum.

A part from a few attempts at ruining a good thing.. I hope we all have learned a few things here over the last 2 days.

Key points to remember:

1. Usually by the time you hear that something is packed with women and the "place to be" it usually is anything but the place to be. It is true that Especially by the time a place starts to make its way on to forums and Facebook status's, that it's going down the drain as far as cool people go.

Yep, without fail and to the chagrin of pretty much all of us, assholes and douchebags from all walks of life (Anacostia brothas and Manassas white trash alike) will be showing up to enjoy the party too.

2. Being a snooty prick can still get you punched in the mouth. I still enjoy this part of it all. No matter that we are in one of the richest counties in the USA, there is still a little bit of masculinity left , albeit in the form of douchebags in RTC, that will still slap fool for talking silly. Yes a part of me still smiles at that.

3. Women in Reston and most of the DC area are completely delusional. Girls that were "cute" a few years ago in Arlington, will unfortunately retain their blown up ego's and shitty attitudes and end eventually up in places like Reston later in life. They will arrive in full glory, with the aforementioned crow’s feet, died hair and all and unfortunately will be subject to a line of drunk suitors with redskin hats and goatees waiting to buy them drinks and fight over their aging trophies.

Date: January 30, 2013 11:33AM

Oh lord.

Posted by: 404ed ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:36AM

Wasn't it Jacksons or ATR where one of the Redskins was accused of feeling up one or more of the wait staff?

Posted by: Sadat X ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:38AM

If you call getting 2 knuckles deep in the pooper "feeling" up then probably

Posted by: All time low ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:51AM

It's just sad to see something go to shit. Maybe i'm just getting older, but the RTC use to be nice. If you look at the cock suckers that hang out at Jackson's and assholes at Clyde's late at night, It blows my mind.
Don't even get me started on the used up pretentious women.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: January 30, 2013 01:07PM

B-Rick Wrote:
> There are some hood blacks in Reston too.They
> bussed into Reston back in the 70's and 80's from
> DC. But more the blacks up in Breakers in Herndon.
> Fools get jumped and stabbed up in there from time
> to time...but that is to be expected. It's just
> more of an odd thing to see "nice" bars in RTC
> packed with dumbfucks. All these nice places to
> eat, businesses, commerce and then out of the blue
> dudes are smashing glasses of beer on each other's
> heads.
>
> And what is up with these b1tches getting tough?
> Girls throwing bottles and slapping dudes and all.
> That shit is becoming too common and amongst like
> white and asian girls...again that is to be
> expected in some circles. but not RTCs

With the metro opening this year, the hood rats will be coming from DC to start fights and steal cars from the parking garage and drive them back to S.E.

Date: January 30, 2013 01:13PM

Rocco Wrote:
> >
> 3. Women in Reston and most of the DC area are
> completely delusional. Girls that were "cute" a
> few years ago in Arlington, will unfortunately
> retain their blown up ego's and shitty attitudes
> and end eventually up in places like Reston later
> in life. They will arrive in full glory, with the
> aforementioned crow’s feet, died hair and all
> and unfortunately will be subject to a line of
> drunk suitors with redskin hats and goatees
> waiting to buy them drinks and fight over their
> aging trophies.

And they think the term "cougar" empowers them when in reality guys just want a quick blowjob behind their Lexus before heading home to play XBox.

Posted by: Brick Papa ()
Date: January 30, 2013 01:19PM

LetsRock Wrote:
>
>
>
> And they think the term "cougar" empowers them
> when in reality guys just want a quick blowjob
> behind their Lexus before heading home to play
> XBox.

Hahahaa.....that is excellent.

Date: January 30, 2013 02:01PM

Brick Papa Wrote:
> LetsRock Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> > And they think the term "cougar" empowers them
> > when in reality guys just want a quick blowjob
> > behind their Lexus before heading home to play
> > XBox.
>
>
> Hahahaa.....that is excellent.

lol

Posted by: Steve J. ()
Date: January 31, 2013 02:59AM

Isn't Jackson's a big hangout place for Apple Store employees after working hours?

Date: January 31, 2013 11:11AM

Could be Steve. Who cares?

Posted by: HotStuff ()
Date: January 31, 2013 08:41PM

I have been reading this stuff and mostly laughing - "touch of appalachia in the eye" very poetic. Wow - so depressing how women are viewed - thank god I am married - looks like slim pickins out there. I wonder what the women think of you guys?

Posted by: forget about it ()
Date: January 31, 2013 09:15PM

HotStuff Wrote:
> I have been reading this stuff and mostly laughing
> - "touch of appalachia in the eye" very poetic.
> Wow - so depressing how women are viewed - thank
> god I am married - looks like slim pickins out
> there. I wonder what the women think of you guys?

I could give a flying fuck about what the women in this area think. I gave up on dating women in northern va. The thing about it, women are just as bad at the RTC. Maybe I'm getting older and will not deal with it anymore, But I've seen more than one broad start shit at the RTC.
And yes, It's very slim pickings out there. The Most pretentious people I have ever met live here.

Date: January 31, 2013 09:21PM

Well Hot stuff, it is not that anyone wants to hate on women. But seeing as many people in the DMV are transplants (like me) we do have somewhere else to compare this area to when it comes to the dynamics of the dating market. This area is by far the worst area I have seen for friendly, and interesting women. (forget about looks)

DC area is full of self important assholes. Men and women alike. The women somehow, someway seem to place themselves up on pedistals here.

Posted by: Col. Mosby vs. Leonardo ()
Date: February 01, 2013 03:24AM

Hey but I kid! The Apple reference was attempt at humor. Think it might have flown under the radar.

btw, this is Virginia not DMV and there's still a few of us left, even if Old Dominion closed down, for which old times here are not forgotten look away look away

I've watched a few moments of that ther Jersey Chore show and got thinking I'd sure like to invite them all for a canoe trip down in southwestern Virginia and let my cousin Ernest T. and the Darling's meet up with them down river a bits. Now maybe them jersey chicken tough guys and gals might come out of it but they'd be changed people for sure

banjo instrumental please

I don't want Fairfax to turn into a richer version of North Jersey. Now South Jersey that's different. I wish Fairfax still had a lot of that.

Posted by: BMW FAIRFAX RESIDENT ()
Date: February 01, 2013 03:26AM

FUCK ALL YOU POOR SLOW PEOPLE, MY BMW IS COMING YOUR WAY AND WILL BE OVERTAKING YOU. MY WALLET IS FATTER, MY MCMANSION IS BIGGER, MY STAY AT HOME WIFE IS HOTTER!

Date: February 01, 2013 09:34AM

BMW FAIRFAX RESIDENT Wrote:
> FUCK ALL YOU POOR SLOW PEOPLE, MY BMW IS COMING
> YOUR WAY AND WILL BE OVERTAKING YOU. MY WALLET IS
> FATTER, MY MCMANSION IS BIGGER, MY STAY AT HOME
> WIFE IS HOTTER!

You forgot to mention that your BMW is leased. It is being driven by your wife. She has your wallet. Her boyfriend is at your under-water McMansion banging her in the ass and posting the video on YouJizz.com while you are at your second job stocking shelves at Staples.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2013 09:36AM by LetsRock.

Date: February 01, 2013 10:23AM

With all of this being said....more reason I am proud I married a New Yorker. A lot of the chicks out here do play the "post", but for what reason? The less the chicks have going for them, the more stuck up they tend to be. It's sad. Being down to earth will get you diamonds ladies. Being stuck up will get you used and abused, plus leave you battered as well as bitter.

THE END

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2013 10:24AM by Ahmayzin.

Posted by: Town Center ()
Date: February 01, 2013 11:48PM

Fellow Whites! Why bring your self down to nigger standards of behavior? It's appaling to see young white folk act like this, especially in public, and this type of shit needs to be left for the monkeys to do. No one wants to see a fellow white make a fool of themself one night drinking too much, and end up in the back of a squad car in the next hours, leaving a permanent criminal record and ruining chances for advancing their career.

Posted by: paul mooney ()
Date: February 01, 2013 11:57PM

The common white man is the nigger. Go and see for yourself at closing time at Clyde's or Jacksons, McCormicks. The White nigger drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon from a can looking to fight.
The only nigger I see is the white nigger. The Black man has nothing to do with the white niggerdom at the RTC at closing time.

Posted by: Shut Up You Baby ()
Date: February 02, 2013 02:56PM

stop crying...
Attachments:
ophouse.jpg

Date: February 04, 2013 10:56AM

Brick is a waiter at Clydes...respect him

Date: February 04, 2013 10:58AM

Take it easy Paul Mooney. There isn't anything wrong with the occasional fist fight. At the end of the day white folks are allowed to act up a bit too. It's annoying but alas not that bad....Furthermmore compare that to an average Sunday night in Anacostia, stabbings, mobbings, shootings over someone "disra spekin" someone else. No comparison at all.

Posted by: B-Rick ()
Date: February 04, 2013 11:07AM

Rocco Wrote:
> Brick is a waiter at Clydes...respect him

no wonder why he is pissed off.

Posted by: Brick ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:30AM

RTC RTC....

Posted by: O'Mearican ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:41AM

Only loser I know getting a beat down at a Clyde's is Mike O'Meara. Of course, that was the Gallery Place Clyde's, but you get the point.

Posted by: Brickster ()
Date: February 07, 2013 03:32PM

RTC RTC Yeah baby! Another Thurs night tonight at RTC RTC its so sweet.

Herndon Football Coach hangs out there I think. That dude is UBER cool!!!!! He will most likely beat up someone soon and be careful he is a fat 300 lb dude.

Date: February 07, 2013 03:37PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 03:39PM by Ahmayzin.

Posted by: f-the bishop ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:46PM

When I use the toilets at Jackson's I piss on the seat...Today is rip the urinal off the wall Thursday!!!! Meet me at Clyde's!! Gonna hit on the waitresses also.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.