HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Great News
Posted by: gerry and sharon show ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:08PM

Did you know over 65% of FCPS students in certain schools receive free school lunches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great News
Posted by: Fucking Asshole ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:15PM

Right...'cause if a kid can't eat, they should starve or move out of Fairfax County.

If you're so unhappy, OP...if you don't like the "Gerry and Sharon Show" why are you still here?

Either accept the situation or move to another one. Either way have a Coke and a smile and ahhhhh...shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:17PM

@Fucking - sooooo +1
@OP - and yr point? rather have their bellies full on my dime then have them breaking in my cars for food money, k?

Posted by: Get Real ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:24PM

It's a school, not a fucking restaurant. The parents have the responsibility to feed their offspring, not the taxpayers.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!

How about they come to your house for some PB&J, Gordon?

Posted by: Why Worry? ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:28PM

Get Real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a school, not a fucking restaurant. The
> parents have the responsibility to feed their
> offspring, not the taxpayers.
>
> If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this, so why worry about it?

Posted by: Love and fuck 'em all ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:32PM

Get Real Wrote:
> It's a school, not a fucking restaurant. The
> parents have the responsibility to feed their
> offspring, not the taxpayers.
>
> If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!
>
> How about they come to your house for some PB&J,
> Gordon?

I love your christian attitude.

God bless the children.

Posted by: history ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:55PM

Does anyone know why the school lunch program came about?

I'll tell you. When World War II broke out, many of the young volunteers to go fight were so malnourished that they were unfit. That was 'Murca before all the social programs.

Uncle Sam decided if he was to have enough cannon fodder for his wars, he was going to have to feed poor kids, since the rich kids weren't going to sign up.

Not saying the thing isn't abused today, but that's how it started.

Posted by: pedro the groper ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:58PM

Its my job to make all those kids, your job to provide. Viva Geraldo and Sharonita

Posted by: Get Real ()
Date: January 09, 2013 08:00PM

Love and fuck 'em all Wrote:
> I love your christian attitude.
>
> God bless the children.

That's *your* invisble sky-friend, not mine.
Of course, you're perfectly free to write a check
FROM YOUR OWN MONEY to pay for their meals.
How much have you given so far, Christian?

Posted by: mo money ()
Date: January 09, 2013 08:01PM

Gb is generous with other peoples money, the mark of a true liberal or one who partakes herself in all the free shit
Attachments:
53845734.jpg

Posted by: buttman ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:50AM

In the a poll that measured income of $200,000 or more, Obama won that segment 52-46.

Liberals tend to make more $ than conservatives (and do have higher levels of education). Although it really depends on how you want to measure it. It is clear however that republicans are not obviously wealthier and are not the only ones giving 'their shit' to the poor via taxes. it's easy to make the argument that liberals pay more in taxes.

so the liberals might actually to giving more of their money to the poor republicans in all those poor southern red states. Maybe if all the liberals in northern virgina leave then virgina too can become a poor southern state.

Posted by: Bzzztttt ()
Date: January 11, 2013 01:38AM

history Wrote:
> Does anyone know why the school lunch program came
> about?
>
> I'll tell you. When World War II broke out, many
> of the young volunteers to go fight were so
> malnourished that they were unfit. That was
> 'Murca before all the social programs.
>
> Uncle Sam decided if he was to have enough cannon
> fodder for his wars, he was going to have to feed
> poor kids, since the rich kids weren't going to
> sign up.
>
> Not saying the thing isn't abused today, but
> that's how it started.

BS. It was mostly an agricultural support program. That's why it began under the Dept. of Agriculture. There were various independent, charitable, and state programs prior to but the Federal program grew out of crop surpluses created during the Depression. By the time WWII started the overall basis for the program was well underway.

"EARLY FEDERAL AID

Although both State and local legislation authorized local school districts to provide meals for children through various means, it soon became evident that local governments and school district boards could not provide the funds necessary to carry the increasing load. Supplementary contributions by charitable organizations and individuals did not suffice. Aid from Federal sources became inevitable.

The earliest Federal aid came from the Reconstruction Finance Corporation in 1932 and 1933 when it granted loans to several towns in southwestern Missouri to cover the cost of labor employed in preparing and serving school lunches. Such Federal assistance was expanded to other areas in 1933 and 1934 under the operations of the Civil Works Administration and the Federal Emergency Relief Administration, reaching into 39 States and covering the employment of 7,442 women.

Commodity Donation Program

The depression of the 1930's brought on widespread unemployment. Millions of people in the cities lost their jobs and were without means of support for themselves and their families. They were obliged to seek help through public assistance programs.

Much of the production of the farm went begging for a market, surpluses of farm products continued to mount, prices of farm products declined to a point where farm income provided only a meager subsistence. Millions of school children were unable to pay for their school lunches, and with but limited family resources to provide meals at home, the danger of malnutrition among children became a national concern. Federal assistance became essential, and Congressional action was taken in 1935 to aid both agriculture and the school lunch program.

Public Law 320 passed by the 74th Congress and approved August 24,1936, made available to the Secretary of Agriculture an amount of money equal to 30 percent of the gross receipts from duties collected under the customs laws during each calendar year. The sums were to be maintained in a separate fund to be used by the Secretary to encourage the domestic consumption of certain agricultural commodities (usually those in surplus supply) by diverting them from the normal channels of trade and commerce. The object of this legislation was to remove price-depressing surplus foods from the market through government purchase and dispose of them through exports and domestic donations to consumers in such a way as not to interfere with normal sales.

Needy families and school lunch programs became constructive outlets for the commodities purchased by the USDA under the terms of such legislation. Many needy school children could not afford to pay for lunches and were sorely in need of supplementary foods from a nutritional standpoint. Thus they would be using foods at school which would not otherwise be purchased in the market place and farmers would be helped by obtaining an outlet for their products at a reasonable price. The purchase and distribution program was assigned in 1935 to the Federal Surplus Commodities Corporation which had been established in 1933 as the Federal Surplus Relief Corporation to distribute surplus pork, dairy products, and wheat to the needy. In March 1937, there were 3,839 schools receiving commodities for lunch programs serving 342,031 children daily. Two years later, the number of schools participating had grown to 14,075 and the number of children had risen to 892,259.

In a still further effort to be of assistance, the Federal Surplus Commodities Corporation (and later the Surplus Marketing Administration) employed a special representative in each State in 1939-1940 to work with State and local school authorities, Parent-Teacher Associations, mothers clubs and similar organizations in an effort to expand the school lunch program.

The growth of the program from 1939 to 1942 is evidence of the success of their efforts. During that period the number of schools participating increased by 78,841, and the number of pupils participating increased by 5,272,540. The 1941-42 school year became the peak year in participation and in the use of commodities in school lunch programs before the effects of World War II upon the food supply became evident. During that year, 454 million pounds of food valued at over $21 million were allotted to schools."

Posted by: More BS ()
Date: January 11, 2013 02:12AM

buttman Wrote:
> In the a poll that measured income of $200,000 or
> more, Obama won that segment 52-46.
>
> Liberals tend to make more $ than conservatives
> (and do have higher levels of education).
> Although it really depends on how you want to
> measure it. It is clear however that republicans
> are not obviously wealthier and are not the only
> ones giving 'their shit' to the poor via taxes.
> it's easy to make the argument that liberals pay
> more in taxes.
>
> so the liberals might actually to giving more of
> their money to the poor republicans in all those
> poor southern red states. Maybe if all the
> liberals in northern virgina leave then virgina
> too can become a poor southern state.

SalaryRangesforvoters.png?a=93

Likewise, the education difference only holds true as a slightly greater number of voters with post-graduate degrees. But that then gets traded off at the low end where there are relatively more Dem voters who haven't made it through high school.

conservative-vs-liberal-education-2012.j

Same basic pattern applies back through all recent elections.

You may be able to find some particular survey that says something somewhat different but those are the general overall trends.

The above is supported and the results of these and other various demographic disaggregations can be seen on CNN's election results site here:

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race/president#exit-polls

Posted by: Diehard Lib ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:05AM

We libs prefer lies over facts.

Posted by: Facts Are Uncomfortable Things ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:33AM

Diehard Lib Wrote:
> We libs prefer lies over facts.

Facts are like Kryptonite to libs and they
do all they can to avoid them.

Posted by: true liberal ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:34AM

mo money Wrote:
> Gb is generous with other peoples money, the mark
> of a true liberal or one who partakes herself in
> all the free shit

Damn right I want my free shit!

Why in the hell would I bust my ass working at WalMart or some other minimum wage, part time job? Why? Jobs like that don't come close to even providing the basics of survival.

So yeah, gimme my WIC, my Section 8, school breakfasts and lunches for the kids, and all my other freebies. Post all the funny pics you want, but hey sucker, you keep going to work so I get my free shit, OK? I'm not leaving my luxury apartment and I am not getting a job, get it?

You can't shame me, I am shameless about my and my kids' survival. I'm NOT going to get a job, period! Get used to it or go find a real cliff to jump off of.

Posted by: hmmmm... ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:55AM

Option 1: $8/hour 25 hr/week(since most jobs are PT now thanks Obama!)= $800/month gross

Let's say you have 2 $8/hour PT jobs so $1600/mo gross or $1360 NET (15% tax bracket)

Have to pay rent ($1200 for a decent 1 bedroom), daycare ($150/week for M-F 7a-6p coverage), food ($200/month) and pay utilities ($100) gas for your car/insurance/bus pass ($250)- you're negative before you can even BEGIN to live just paying rent and daycare!! Forget Medical care- even FAMIS requires a small payment to go to the doctor! Not to mention you have to work odd hours and pay extra for that night/weekend sitter to work said second job.....

Even if you made $15 per hour- You'd net ~2K and after paying $1200 rent, $200 food and $600 daycare you are right back to -0-!!!

OR Option 2: welfare

$323/month TANF CASH payment with 1 kid
$300 in food stamps
Medicaid is PRICELESS since everything is FREE (dr. visits and prescriptions)
Child care assistance- child care is FREE
Section 8 housing (if you can get in)- FREE or VERY CHEAP

I see why people would want to stay on welfare! Just saying....

Posted by: section 8 sharon ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:19AM

Why walk when you can ride. Even if a minimum wage job made you slightly better off why bother. So you can fight traffic to get to the job, listen to a boss yell at you and so on. Much better to get a nice comfy couch lay back watch tv and wait for those welfare checks to roll in.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:22AM

true liberal Wrote:
> Damn right I want my free shit!
>
> Why in the hell would I bust my ass working at
> WalMart or some other minimum wage, part time job?
> Why? Jobs like that don't come close to even
> providing the basics of survival.
>
> So yeah, gimme my WIC, my Section 8, school
> breakfasts and lunches for the kids, and all my
> other freebies. Post all the funny pics you want,
> but hey sucker, you keep going to work so I get my
> free shit, OK? I'm not leaving my luxury
> apartment and I am not getting a job, get it?
>
> You can't shame me, I am shameless about my and my
> kids' survival. I'm NOT going to get a job,
> period! Get used to it or go find a real cliff to
> jump off of.

This is the problem with our country. Many of us say "I can get more on welfare than I can working. Why should I work?" As a result, a lot of people leech off of hardworking people. Like it or not, the welfare state is going to go. Simply put, the government can't afford it any longer.

Posted by: Derrrr ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:24AM

gerry and sharon show Wrote:
> Did you know over 65% of FCPS students in certain
> schools receive free school lunches.

Go live in PWC and Loudoun and see if you like the school system. Or shut the fuck up you moron. The school lunch program is miniscule in the scope of things. If you are really worried about your money being sent to poor people you would be a lot more pissed at our State GOP sending all of NOVAs money to rural meth-heads in Goochland

God forbid our internationally recognized school system in which people pay premiums to live here to have their kids attend spend 1% to help poor people eat.

Fuck you

Posted by: and to you ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:26AM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
> true liberal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Damn right I want my free shit!
> >
> > Why in the hell would I bust my ass working at
> > WalMart or some other minimum wage, part time
> job?
> > Why? Jobs like that don't come close to even
> > providing the basics of survival.
> >
> > So yeah, gimme my WIC, my Section 8, school
> > breakfasts and lunches for the kids, and all my
> > other freebies. Post all the funny pics you
> want,
> > but hey sucker, you keep going to work so I get
> my
> > free shit, OK? I'm not leaving my luxury
> > apartment and I am not getting a job, get it?
> >
> > You can't shame me, I am shameless about my and
> my
> > kids' survival. I'm NOT going to get a job,
> > period! Get used to it or go find a real cliff
> to
> > jump off of.
>
> This is the problem with our country. Many of us
> say "I can get more on welfare than I can working.
> Why should I work?" As a result, a lot of people
> leech off of hardworking people. Like it or not,
> the welfare state is going to go. Simply put, the
> government can't afford it any longer.

And you are a fucking moron for not realizing the section 8 person is from your side being a troll. There is no such thing as Section 8 housing in Fairfax you fuckin tools. There is no such thing as people living off of welfare in Fairfax because federal welfare would account for a tiny amount of the C.O.L in this region.

Get a fucking life and realize the person you are against is imaginary and made up by one of your own people... just like invisible obama in the chair. You people are so fucking lame you can't debate reality you have to make up an alternate universe in which your concepts are stretched to the absurd in order to make a logical case.

And fuck you as well.

Posted by: mo money ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:35AM

"There is no such thing as Section 8 housing in Fairfax you fuckin tools"

You are half right the county just changed the name to Housing Choice Voucher. Same difference, lazy parasites living better than the taxpayers funding it.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/rha/rentalhousingprograms/hcv.htm

Posted by: Fuck you ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:38AM

mo money Wrote:
> "There is no such thing as Section 8 housing in
> Fairfax you fuckin tools"
>
> You are half right the county just changed the
> name to Housing Choice Voucher. Same difference,
> lazy parasites living better than the taxpayers
> funding it.
>
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/rha/rentalhousingprog
> rams/hcv.htm

No you are a fucking moron still because its not just a name change you tool. It requires you to have an income. Actually it requires a fairly high income to qualify. You can't have no job and receive it.

This is very much different from Section 8.

So again, tell me how you aren't a fucking douche you douche.

Posted by: obobo ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:41AM

A 25-year-old woman from Lincoln Park who continued to collect food stamps after winning the state lottery’s $1 million “Make Me Rich!” game show has been charged with two felonies for welfare fraud, Attorney General Bill Schuette announced this morning. Amanda Clayton, whose use of a food stamp bridge card was uncovered earlier this year by WDIV-TV, was silent during a brief court hearing after spending a night in jail. A not-guilty plea was entered, and her lawyer vowed to fight the charges.

Posted by: big d john ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:43AM

Fuck you Wrote:
> mo money Wrote:
> -----
> > "There is no such thing as Section 8 housing in
> > Fairfax you fuckin tools"
> >
> > You are half right the county just changed the
> > name to Housing Choice Voucher. Same
> difference,
> > lazy parasites living better than the taxpayers
> > funding it.
> >
> >
>
> > rams/hcv.htm
>
> No you are a fucking moron still because its not
> just a name change you tool. It requires you to
> have an income. Actually it requires a fairly high
> income to qualify. You can't have no job and
> receive it.
>
> This is very much different from Section 8.
>
> So again, tell me how you aren't a fucking douche
> you douche.

no you are not correct and besides that I hear your mom calling you to get out of bed and set the trash out for tomorrow. Please let her know I had a good time and hope I didnt wake you with the headboard banging into the wall

Posted by: obamaland ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:47AM

Clayton was charged for failing to inform welfare officials of her winnings or the fact that she was employed for five months in 2011, Schuette said in a joint announcement with Department of Human Services Director Maura Corrigan. They said Clayton illegally collected about $5,475 in food and medical assistance from August 2011 through March 2012. Each of the charges – welfare fraud and failure to inform – is punishable by up to four years in prison.

“It’s simply common sense that million dollar lottery winners forfeit their right to public assistance,” Schuette said in a statement. Clayton won the televised game on Sept 12, 2011 and reportedly took home more than $500,000. She told WDIV she thought she was justified in continuing to collect the state payments after her windfall because she was currently unemployed.

“I feel that it's okay because I mean, I have no income and I have bills to pay,' she said. 'I have two houses.'”

Obamathink, welfare is a right not something like a temp fix.

Posted by: Woot 1 million ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:48AM

obobo Wrote:
> A 25-year-old woman from Lincoln Park who
> continued to collect food stamps after winning the
> state lottery’s $1 million “Make Me Rich!”
> game show has been charged with two felonies for
> welfare fraud, Attorney General Bill Schuette
> announced this morning. Amanda Clayton, whose use
> of a food stamp bridge card was uncovered earlier
> this year by WDIV-TV, was silent during a brief
> court hearing after spending a night in jail. A
> not-guilty plea was entered, and her lawyer vowed
> to fight the charges.

What part of that means the welfare system is corrupt? Some bitch tried to rip people off, now shes gonna lose a bunch of money from the lottery she won.

Why is that a bad thing numb nuts? Sounds to me like the system works and that bitch is about to go to jail and we about to get 1million bucks. Woot

Posted by: uh huh, I'll let my mom know ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:50AM

big d john Wrote:
> Fuck you Wrote:
> -----
> > mo money Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "There is no such thing as Section 8 housing
> in
> > > Fairfax you fuckin tools"
> > >
> > > You are half right the county just changed
> the
> > > name to Housing Choice Voucher. Same
> > difference,
> > > lazy parasites living better than the
> taxpayers
> > > funding it.
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > rams/hcv.htm
> >
> > No you are a fucking moron still because its
> not
> > just a name change you tool. It requires you to
> > have an income. Actually it requires a fairly
> high
> > income to qualify. You can't have no job and
> > receive it.
> >
> > This is very much different from Section 8.
> >
> > So again, tell me how you aren't a fucking
> douche
> > you douche.
>
> no you are not correct and besides that I hear
> your mom calling you to get out of bed and set the
> trash out for tomorrow. Please let her know I had
> a good time and hope I didnt wake you with the
> headboard banging into the wall

Wow thats great. Now show many anything that backs your position fuck face. Haha. It says right in the program requirements that the person must continuously prove employment as head of household.

As far as my mom, shes over 60 and retired... if that's the best you can do to get your rocks off then you have 99 problems and a bitch is one.

Posted by: Great White dope ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:51AM

"You can't have no job and receive it"

Please tell me you are not in high school and use this type of grammar. If so then we can look forward to you joining the entitlement society.

Posted by: bla bla bla ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:53AM

obamaland Wrote:
> Clayton was charged for failing to inform welfare
> officials of her winnings or the fact that she was
> employed for five months in 2011, Schuette said in
> a joint announcement with Department of Human
> Services Director Maura Corrigan. They said
> Clayton illegally collected about $5,475 in food
> and medical assistance from August 2011 through
> March 2012. Each of the charges – welfare fraud
> and failure to inform – is punishable by up to
> four years in prison.
>
> “It’s simply common sense that million dollar
> lottery winners forfeit their right to public
> assistance,” Schuette said in a statement.
> Clayton won the televised game on Sept 12, 2011
> and reportedly took home more than $500,000. She
> told WDIV she thought she was justified in
> continuing to collect the state payments after her
> windfall because she was currently unemployed.
>
> “I feel that it's okay because I mean, I have no
> income and I have bills to pay,' she said. 'I have
> two houses.'”
>
>
>
> Obamathink, welfare is a right not something like
> a temp fix.

You fuckin idiot. This proves the point for my side not yours.

Bitch was misusing the system. Now shes going to jail and giving up her lottery winnings.

Fucking redneck

Posted by: yer gaaaaaaay ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:55AM

Great White dope Wrote:
> "You can't have no job and receive it"
>
> Please tell me you are not in high school and use
> this type of grammar. If so then we can look
> forward to you joining the entitlement society.

Oh fuck you dude. You can't defend your position so you wanna complain about grammar on THIS fucking site? I'm dropping a metric shit-load of fucks in adjective form that let you know that I am not gonna be rereading my posts for grammatical and spelling issues.

Grammar nazis essentially announce to the world "Hey look here, I have no defense for my idiotic beliefs so I am gonna nit-pick on something that doesn't matter"

Twat

Date: January 13, 2013 11:56AM

It's called SSDI, folks.

Just need the right doctor and maybe a lawyer and voila, get a check for life. And SSDI qualifies you for lots of other free shit. Sure, it's going to bankrupt Social Security eventually, but as long as they got a dime, I'll take it.

Like I said, keep going to work, suckers.

Posted by: Uh huh k there buddy show proof ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:58AM

true liberal Wrote:
> It's called SSDI, folks.
>
> Just need the right doctor and maybe a lawyer and
> voila, get a check for life. And SSDI qualifies
> you for lots of other free shit. Sure, it's going
> to bankrupt Social Security eventually, but as
> long as they got a dime, I'll take it.
>
> Like I said, keep going to work, suckers.

And when you get caught I will enjoy seeing your virgin anus sent to federal pound you in the ass prison with murderers and rapists. Thats exactly whats gonna happen to the bitch who scammed welfare and thats what will eventually happen to you and the doctors who signed off on it.

Enjoy the justice system when it comes down on you fuck face

Posted by: oh and also you twat ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:59AM

true liberal Wrote:
> It's called SSDI, folks.
>
> Just need the right doctor and maybe a lawyer and
> voila, get a check for life. And SSDI qualifies
> you for lots of other free shit. Sure, it's going
> to bankrupt Social Security eventually, but as
> long as they got a dime, I'll take it.
>
> Like I said, keep going to work, suckers.

PS the right doctor and lawyer costs a shit load of money. And I am so sure they are willing to give up their careers and go to prison for free right? This sounds like something a rich white person would do to get even richer and whiter.

Posted by: I try to help you ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:06PM

yer gaaaaaaay Wrote:
> Oh fuck you dude. You can't defend your position
> so you wanna complain about grammar on THIS
> fucking site? I'm dropping a metric shit-load of
> fucks in adjective form that let you know that I
> am not gonna be rereading my posts for grammatical
> and spelling issues.
>
> Grammar nazis essentially announce to the world
> "Hey look here, I have no defense for my idiotic
> beliefs so I am gonna nit-pick on something that
> doesn't matter"

Such anger, sorry dude life dealt you a bad hand and your future doesn't look so great. My advice, jump on the SSDI and claim you are retarded, its a done deal

Posted by: Shut up douche ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:08PM

I try to help you Wrote:
> yer gaaaaaaay Wrote:
> -----
> > Oh fuck you dude. You can't defend your
> position
> > so you wanna complain about grammar on THIS
> > fucking site? I'm dropping a metric shit-load
> of
> > fucks in adjective form that let you know that
> I
> > am not gonna be rereading my posts for
> grammatical
> > and spelling issues.
> >
> > Grammar nazis essentially announce to the world
> > "Hey look here, I have no defense for my
> idiotic
> > beliefs so I am gonna nit-pick on something
> that
> > doesn't matter"
>
>
> Such anger, sorry dude life dealt you a bad hand
> and your future doesn't look so great. My advice,
> jump on the SSDI and claim you are retarded, its a
> done deal

I get angry because people like you pretend like ripping off society is so simple and all the "black" people are doing it in the hood right? Its a gross misrepresentation of being poor in this country that makes it convenient for douchebags to continue to be douchebags and not try to help others.

There by the grace of god goes you douche bag. A rich man getting into heaven is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Get it fuck face?

You are going to hell and I'm sure you are a corporate fuck who is gonna go to jail eventually for doing something corrupt there too.

Enjoy it.

Posted by: just trying to help bro ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:14PM

Shut up douche Wrote:
> I get angry because people like you pretend like
> ripping off society is so simple and all the
> "black" people are doing it in the hood right? Its
> a gross misrepresentation of being poor in this
> country that makes it convenient for douchebags to
> continue to be douchebags and not try to help
> others.
>
> There by the grace of god goes you douche bag. A
> rich man getting into heaven is like passing a
> camel through the eye of a needle. Get it fuck
> face?
>
> You are going to hell and I'm sure you are a
> corporate fuck who is gonna go to jail eventually
> for doing something corrupt there too.
>
> Enjoy it.

You get angry because you have no case. Using the F word and calling people a douche is your substitute for making your point. I actually feel sorry for you, I see you jumping from job to job in the future unless you learn to control your very bad temper. I still wouldn't give up on that SSDI idea, claiming you are a retard seems a better road to take than slugging your way from job to job.

Posted by: wah wah wah wah ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:18PM

just trying to help bro Wrote:
> Shut up douche Wrote:
> -----
> > I get angry because people like you pretend
> like
> > ripping off society is so simple and all the
> > "black" people are doing it in the hood right?
> Its
> > a gross misrepresentation of being poor in this
> > country that makes it convenient for douchebags
> to
> > continue to be douchebags and not try to help
> > others.
> >
> > There by the grace of god goes you douche bag.
> A
> > rich man getting into heaven is like passing a
> > camel through the eye of a needle. Get it fuck
> > face?
> >
> > You are going to hell and I'm sure you are a
> > corporate fuck who is gonna go to jail
> eventually
> > for doing something corrupt there too.
> >
> > Enjoy it.
>
> You get angry because you have no case. Using the
> F word and calling people a douche is your
> substitute for making your point. I actually feel
> sorry for you, I see you jumping from job to job
> in the future unless you learn to control your
> very bad temper. I still wouldn't give up on that
> SSDI idea, claiming you are a retard seems a
> better road to take than slugging your way from
> job to job.

And you havent even made a fucking case you cunt

I have had a solid job for 15 years making 6 figures so shut the fuck up you piece of shit highschool zit faced internet troll. Suck a dick and choke on it.

You have anything to say to actually defend your position or has Rush run out of things to tell you to do to rip off the system that he says others are doing?

Remember when Rush wanted stricter laws on drugs... and then he was caught with illegal opiates at an airport. Ever seen a person on Heroine? Ever seen someone who smoked some weed? I would be far more worried about the heroine addict.

Posted by: Ggb88 ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:21PM

oh and also you twat Wrote:
>
> PS the right doctor and lawyer costs a shit load
> of money. And I am so sure they are willing to
> give up their careers and go to prison for free
> right? This sounds like something a rich white
> person would do to get even richer and whiter.

Hey racist prick, did you know that the number of people receiving SSDI is up 77% since Obama became el presidente? It's the new long-term unemployment benefit. Use up your 2 year UEB's and then get SSDI for the rest of your life. If it was so hard to get it, why are 10% of working age people now on long-term disability benefits of some kind? Get real cause the facts are not your friend on this.

Posted by: please get help ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:28PM

wah wah wah wah Wrote:
> I have had a solid job for 15 years making 6
> figures so shut the fuck up you piece of shit
> highschool zit faced internet troll. Suck a dick
> and choke on it.
>
> You have anything to say to actually defend your
> position or has Rush run out of things to tell you
> to do to rip off the system that he says others
> are doing?
>
> Remember when Rush wanted stricter laws on
> drugs... and then he was caught with illegal
> opiates at an airport. Ever seen a person on
> Heroine? Ever seen someone who smoked some weed? I
> would be far more worried about the heroine
> addict.

Such an angry little man going through life hating anyone better off than yourself, which is probably the majority of Americans. Stop lying about having a job, your anger and profanity disqualifies you from ever holding a job longer than a week.

Posted by: And this is new? ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:32PM

Your problem is that you wanna blame it on Obama alone because you think its the black obama phone people who are indicative of the numbers right?

This has been an issue since the 80s. It was a problem during bush 1, it was a problem during clinton, it was a problem during bush 2 and it is still a problem.

The numbers have risen only 3% faster than population growth over that period though.

In other words, this country has grown nearly 100 million people, so a rise of 4 million on disability is offset by that general growth as well.

Also you have not shown in anyway that there is a mass corruption occurring. If people are misusing it, there asses will eventually go to jail and the American people will get their money back just like the cunt who won the lottery.

Justice will be served, that is the American way. If you dont believe that then fuckin leave whats the point of being here anymore if thats what you think of our country.

Posted by: Moh k there buddy ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:33PM

please get help Wrote:
> wah wah wah wah Wrote:
> -----
> > I have had a solid job for 15 years making 6
> > figures so shut the fuck up you piece of shit
> > highschool zit faced internet troll. Suck a
> dick
> > and choke on it.
> >
> > You have anything to say to actually defend
> your
> > position or has Rush run out of things to tell
> you
> > to do to rip off the system that he says others
> > are doing?
> >
> > Remember when Rush wanted stricter laws on
> > drugs... and then he was caught with illegal
> > opiates at an airport. Ever seen a person on
> > Heroine? Ever seen someone who smoked some weed?
> I
> > would be far more worried about the heroine
> > addict.
>
>
> Such an angry little man going through life hating
> anyone better off than yourself, which is
> probably the majority of Americans. Stop lying
> about having a job, your anger and profanity
> disqualifies you from ever holding a job longer
> than a week.

Yes because I walk around work screaming fuck all day. You are a fucking mongoloid

I couldn't care less if you think i have a job or not. Just like I didnt care that all the Fox polls during the election kept skewing reality. You can create whatever alternate universe makes you feel better champ.

Posted by: obobo jr ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:36PM

the woman who won the million dollars then demanded and received food stamps was found dead. Suspected drug overdose. Karma.

Posted by: please get help ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:39PM

Moh k there buddy Wrote:
> Yes because I walk around work screaming fuck all
> day. You are a fucking mongoloid
>
> I couldn't care less if you think i have a job or
> not. Just like I didnt care that all the Fox polls
> during the election kept skewing reality. You can
> create whatever alternate universe makes you feel
> better champ.

You do have anger issues and I hope you get help for it. Otherwise I see a long hard road ahead for you. No employer wants to have someone on staff who will alienate their clients. Too risky. I still advocate the SSDI route as suggested above. I would think claiming to have mental health issues would make you a shoe in for some free obama cash.

Posted by: govt job ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:43PM

Moh k there buddy Wrote:
> Yes because I walk around work screaming fuck all
> day. You are a fucking mongoloid

do your co-workers suddenly stop talking when you approach. If yes, then you may be the problem.

Posted by: blah blah blah ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:53PM

govt job Wrote:
> Moh k there buddy Wrote:
> -----
> > Yes because I walk around work screaming fuck
> all
> > day. You are a fucking mongoloid
>
>
> do your co-workers suddenly stop talking when you
> approach. If yes, then you may be the problem.

Troll Mongoloid, you earn 0 points. Back to the forum to tell them you failed and to get your mom to get your hot pockets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ust_Er_oX5A

medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

i mean really? y'all still bitching about poor kids getting to eat? pretty pathetic, people................
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:56PM

Attachments:
thread-gay-1950s.jpg

Date: January 13, 2013 02:04PM

Ggb88 Wrote:
> Hey racist prick, did you know that the number of
> people receiving SSDI is up 77% since Obama became
> el presidente? It's the new long-term
> unemployment benefit. Use up your 2 year UEB's
> and then get SSDI for the rest of your life. If
> it was so hard to get it, why are 10% of working
> age people now on long-term disability benefits of
> some kind? Get real cause the facts are not your
> friend on this.

You wingnuts LOVE it every time a large employer ditches thousands of employees, or a union gets busted and people that were able to support themselves can't anymore.

Well, I and millions like me are the rain on your little parade. We're gonna go for the free shit. Oh, and most of us are white females like me.

Doctors and lawyers are expensive for sure, but they have payment plans. Oh, and don't claim you're retarded, Depression is the winning strategy. It can't be proven one way or the other.

You "six-figure computer geniuses" don't think it can happen to you, but it can. Just wait til you age-out at about 50 and are facing what I was. You'll hop on the free shit in a fucking heartbeat.

Posted by: trolly trolly trolly all aboard ()
Date: January 13, 2013 02:07PM

true liberal Wrote:
> Ggb88 Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey racist prick, did you know that the number
> of
> > people receiving SSDI is up 77% since Obama
> became
> > el presidente? It's the new long-term
> > unemployment benefit. Use up your 2 year UEB's
> > and then get SSDI for the rest of your life.
> If
> > it was so hard to get it, why are 10% of
> working
> > age people now on long-term disability benefits
> of
> > some kind? Get real cause the facts are not
> your
> > friend on this.
>
>
> You wingnuts LOVE it every time a large employer
> ditches thousands of employees, or a union gets
> busted and people that were able to support
> themselves can't anymore.
>
> Well, I and millions like me are the rain on your
> little parade. We're gonna go for the free shit.
> Oh, and most of us are white females like me.
>
> Doctors and lawyers are expensive for sure, but
> they have payment plans. Oh, and don't claim
> you're retarded, Depression is the winning
> strategy. It can't be proven one way or the
> other.
>
> You "six-figure computer geniuses" don't think it
> can happen to you, but it can. Just wait til you
> age-out at about 50 and are facing what I was.
> You'll hop on the free shit in a fucking
> heartbeat.

Enjoy the lesbian raping you will get in prison when you are caught. On that day I will be laughing my ass off.

PS I know you are a troll, but I'll play along

Posted by: truth in numbers ()
Date: January 13, 2013 03:52PM

history Wrote:
> Does anyone know why the school lunch program came
> about?
>
> I'll tell you. When World War II broke out, many
> of the young volunteers to go fight were so
> malnourished that they were unfit. That was
> 'Murca before all the social programs.
>
> Uncle Sam decided if he was to have enough cannon
> fodder for his wars, he was going to have to feed
> poor kids, since the rich kids weren't going to
> sign up.
>
> Not saying the thing isn't abused today, but
> that's how it started.

Did Uncle Sam also explain to them that all you have to do is lie on the form to receive it because no one ever verifies any of the information on it?

Posted by: CMEW3 ()
Date: November 30, 2016 07:12PM

Bzzztttt Wrote:
< It was mostly an agricultural support program. That's
> why it began under the Dept. of Agriculture. There were
> various independent, charitable, and state programs prior
> to but the> Federal program grew out of crop surpluses
> created during the Depression. By the time WWII started
> the overall basis for the program was well underway.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.