HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Boring class
Posted by: Malcom ()
Date: December 03, 2012 08:59AM

WhY do we have to take Econ class?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boring class
Posted by: duh duh ()
Date: December 03, 2012 09:11AM

Don't take it then because Obama will hire you in a second.

Posted by: Guns and Butter ()
Date: December 03, 2012 09:53AM

Malcom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WhY do we have to take Econ class?

So you know why taxes have to be raised and the debt needs to be paid down. Why tarriffs don't work. Why republicans want to spend tax dollars building weapons and democrats want to spend tax dollars saving US lives by improving healthcare.

Trust me, no republican every understood an economics class. Republicans just know how shift government money to the rich by pocketing money from corporate lobbyist.

I should know. I worked for 6 years for a major corperate lobbyist on The Hill. Talk about the best hookers and cars. OH YEAH! $2000 dollar hookers are amazing!

Posted by: duh duh ()
Date: December 03, 2012 10:59AM

Funny how you worked in this sector but forgot how to spell corporate. Sorry but you got caught in trying to fake your profession. Amazing how you detail how Republicans shift money around when Democrats just spend and borrow it without understanding that you have to pay it back. Oh I guess we'll pay it back by taking money away from people who actually invested wisely and worked hard for their financial security. Btw, how much were the hookers for Obama's staff in South America? I heard pretty expensive. The reason why we build weapons is because other countries hate our lazy asses and the way we treat/float through life.....example: lazy democratic voters of today. So in order to make up for this empathatic lifestyle, we have to bolster our military because we keep using other country's resources and they hate us for it. Politics works both ways friend and yes there are greedy republicans out there, but there are way more lazy democrats.

Posted by: Truth4ThePeople ()
Date: December 03, 2012 11:58AM

duh duh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Funny how you worked in this sector but forgot how
> to spell corporate. Sorry but you got caught in
> trying to fake your profession. Amazing how you
> detail how Republicans shift money around when
> Democrats just spend and borrow it without
> understanding that you have to pay it back. Oh I
> guess we'll pay it back by taking money away from
> people who actually invested wisely and worked
> hard for their financial security. Btw, how much
> were the hookers for Obama's staff in South
> America? I heard pretty expensive. The reason why
> we build weapons is because other countries hate
> our lazy asses and the way we treat/float through
> life.....example: lazy democratic voters of today.
> So in order to make up for this empathatic
> lifestyle, we have to bolster our military because
> we keep using other country's resources and they
> hate us for it. Politics works both ways friend
> and yes there are greedy republicans out there,
> but there are way more lazy democrats.

Or does it possibly have to do with US troops kicking in their doors and marching into their houses looking for guns. You know, like the British did to the US during the colonial days.

When are republicans going to learn that invading other countries and forcing the American way of life on people doesn't work. It just pisses them off and makes them want to attack the US. You'd be pissed too if somebody kicked in your front door and took your guns.

As for lazy democrats. Democrats do a shitload more actual work than some yuppie BMW republican riding his daddy's coattails on some hedge fund board.

Posted by: duh dub ()
Date: December 03, 2012 12:27PM

That's right. I forgot that it was us who attacked Iran and not Saddam Hussein and that it was Americans who hijacked planes and flew them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I guess you also forgot that Iran wanted our help as did millions of native Afghans durig the 80's and early 2000's because of tyranical leadership. I also guess that being lazy gets you a CEO position according to you. You are so ignorant. I'm not saying a guy who rides daddy's coat tails isn't getting a free ride, but that free rude is abused every day by millions of lazy peoe in America. I patiently await your next response to take you down yet another peg.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.