HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ossian Hall Park near Annandale High School
Posted by: DCMA ()
Date: September 08, 2016 03:59PM

Recently I've been taking short walks around Ossian Hall Park and it is a trash pile! Litter everywhere on the trail -- specifically a ton to alcohol cans and bottles. At first I thought it was the students, but school just started two days ago, so I think this is summer trash. I've been seeing hispanic men carting 40s and hanging out in the woods and in the bleachers on the baseball field. There are a few trash cans, but no one is using them. This land is operated by Fairfax County Park Authority and right next to Annandale High School -- so there should be no alcohol on the premises. Such a shame to see a nice park go to waste.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ossian Hall Park near Annandale High School
Posted by: Dee ()
Date: February 12, 2017 08:51PM

Taxpayer needs to file complaints. I am just disgusted with the Hispanics loiters trashing this all town.

Re: Ossian Hall Park near Annandale High School
Posted by: vpmbj ()
Date: February 16, 2017 11:08AM

You are probably even more disgusted that their grammar and diction are better than yours Dee.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.