HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
These fucking pathetic grocery stores
Posted by: pissed of Grocey Shopper ()
Date: January 07, 2016 12:00PM

why in this area do we have the shitiest grocery stores in this fucking county?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: These fucking pathetic grocery stores
Posted by: Hail Che ()
Date: January 07, 2016 09:39PM

Safeway and giant are fucking jokes man. it's like a juicy pussy with warts. you get in only to get infected

Posted by: Mattycakes Muhammad ()
Date: January 12, 2016 05:37PM

lets balance out the universe

annandale safeway and giant got sum pathetic customers too though

high falutin multi ethnic multi age multi economic status who stunt in churches, masjids and temples who's stench preceeds them

peace to all mah universal family at the giant and safeway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbKwYhHpxT4

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 13, 2016 12:46AM

It is probably one of the better served areas in the county when it comes to grocery stores. Giant and Safeway in central Annandale. Harris Teeter on Columbia at Lincolnia. Shoppers on LRT at 395. An international grocery at Heritage and another on Braddock at Port Royal. Head south on Backlick and you have another Giant, another international grocery and then in central Springfield an Aldie, Giant and Trader Joes. There are also a number of some smaller markets. If you need something better it is a short drive to Whole Foods in West Springfield and Wegmans in Kingstowne.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: October 01, 2016 06:16PM

The space where Magruders used to be is still vacant after a few years.

It is obvious an International Foods store would do awesome business there.

I guess Giant, which is across the way, and the neighborhood association don't want it.

Trust me, it would do a killer business.

Posted by: Crestwood54 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 12:34PM

I lived in Annandale from the late 50's to early 80's and have currently been in Houston since the early 90's. The grocery stores here are are everywhere with both major names and smaller local and regional stores. They blow away just about everything in the Annandale area and the prices are a good 20% to 30% lower, especially meats. My mom still lives in Annandale and I had sticker shock when I went grocery shopping for her last year. The stores there are generally unappealing and have the feel of a dirty Kmart.

Posted by: Violinman1x ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:41PM

Food shopping,
Yet some stores it seems as if the patrons never leave. Going starving begin feast on already made foods and move on to the,shopping list. Spending all day on one store. Me its 10 minutes or less. Then out the door home.
Mike C

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.