HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Café Twin CTV Battle of the Bands Vienna NOVA Healthier Community C2C
Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: January 22, 2012 10:35AM

Avi Dey (adtwinonline@gmail.com) invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "Cafe Twin Multi Discipline IP Virtual Teaming Arts & Science".

Follow this link to open the poll:
http://www.doodle.com/u84yrfbkeack4mgr

Topic for Follow Up for music creators and music fans at Vienna NOVA communities:

Café Twin CTV Battle of the Bands Novadcmweb Healthier Community C2C
http://www.squidoo.com/caf-twin-ctv-battle-of-the-bands-novadcmweb-healthier-community-c2c
Attachments:
BB Cafe TWIN CTV 0303.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Café Twin CTV Battle of the Bands Vienna NOVA Healthier Community C2C
Date: January 24, 2012 07:58AM

Doodle.com Calender for Meeting Requests.
Fairfax/Oakton Starbuck's
small group virtual teaming opportunities with foundation grant proposal for
team members.

http://doodle.com/cafetwinctv

Posted by: Xanax ()
Date: January 28, 2012 11:26AM

"Cafe Twin Multi Discipline IP Virtual Teaming Arts & Science".

That's complete buzzword gibberish...

Posted by: Seen this before ()
Date: January 30, 2012 02:57PM

S.C.A.M......

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 31, 2012 09:46AM

I won't consider going unless Meade performs.

Posted by: Meade Groupon ()
Date: January 31, 2012 04:42PM

If only that hottie hot hot Meade would appear in Vienna...wasn't he at Jamin' Java once?

He'd totally legitimize this...this, group, whoever/whatever they are...

Posted by: Zapatista ()
Date: February 01, 2012 12:29AM

OK, so I'm seeing a bunch of copyright-free random images, and...a photo of Joan Baez...she's part of this...scheme?

Date: February 01, 2012 07:03AM

Ok if you don't understand the language that is meaningful to many in our community, with one click one can visit the squidoo.com article. It's nice to appreciate multi-discipline culture and value art of kindness when speaking in public forum.

We welcome judges for "Battle of the Bands". Kindness most appreciated by those who work so hard to be good musicians in the Vienna-NOVA community.

Brief description of the "Battle of the Bands" design as it stands is given in my Squidoo.com lense as follows.

http://www.squidoo.com/caf-twin-ctv-battle-of-the-bands-novadcmweb-healthier-community-c2c

TWITTER ID: @waldenthreenet

Date: February 01, 2012 07:13AM

Anyone who has a band or an individual performer to suggest, is most appreciated.

The protocol we are develpinng is clearly specified and we welcome thoughtful people to engange in conversations at the Vienna/NOVA community.

Just created this Novadcmweb Community Advisory blog for conversations follow up and community links for Battle of the Bands Special Project Please sign in to this blog to continue the conversations . No cost or obligation. Kindness and appreciation in conversation is a must. Thanks

Café Twin CTV Arts and Science Community Advisory
http://cafetwinctv.blogspot.com/

Posted by: La Musica ()
Date: February 01, 2012 10:11AM

From the Squidoo site...

"Just started QL Group LLC, a 2nd career, registered with grant.gov, federal gov agency. Working on "community wealth building? via private public partnership (PPP) -- possible with federal ?seed funding? & foundation grant.

Strong presence at Facebook.com with 4900+ FB friends..."

"community wealth building"?

"4,900" Facebook friends?

Interesting...

Posted by: Mi Khammer ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:44PM

Squidoo is a Scam, to make money through click-throughs.

Furthermore, you live in Louisiana, according to your bio, so why are you posting in a Vienna, VA website?

PS I spok to Joan Baez (that's her photo on your garish webpage) and she's never heard of you...

Posted by: Janet ()
Date: February 01, 2012 08:17PM

The language in your posts is just as painful to read as the language in the Squidoo article. It reads as if an online language translator was used to translate the article from another language into English. A bunch of words that loosely make sense and is too irritating to read...

I don't appreciate the article. The article is not meaningful to me. My protocal prevents me from participating with the "Battle of the Bands" virtual judges community organization events for like minded peoples.

Small groups of implemented opportunities of minded like people coming together.

doodle.comquidoos.comsdoodledeme.comaldnstreetthreet

appreciate suggested band or anyone

i see description of event with my lense if you follow my links to proper read of artists and caring

Posted by: Punctual Pilot ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:40PM

"Cafe Twin CTV tools and protocoal will allow linking past, present, & "future magic" that awaits us at Northern Virginia Metro DC Tech Hub. An anchor via CTV based community outreach at Fairfax & invited ot subscribe our supporting blog, Conversations Fairfax Neighbors to Neighbors (no cost or obligations) We intend to extend and disperse this protocol to other indesputable communities via a ethernet computer electronic link on request and appreciation for community spirit and healthier arts and science bridge as possible."

Seems perfectly readable to me.......um, actually...no......

Date: February 05, 2012 09:10AM

One worthy non-profit for "Battle of the Bands" events, targeting twice a month, with Community TV coverage live or pre-taped of an hour show each event, could be USO. USO is doing great work to support morale of GI Joes sinces 1943.

Here in Fairfax Northern Virginia, a key focus for USO would be to provide support for returning VETS to adjust to back home. Our Cafe Twin Advisory Group will seek out conversatsations with local USO group to see how we can help via "Battle of the Band" philanthropy.

USO and other few worthy non-profits doing good in the community will be beneficiary of "Battle of the Bands" bi-monthly Community TV events.

It's a win-win proposition for bands as well as rest of us as we get this going.

Café Twin Arts and Science Community Advisory
Subscribe Free (no cost or obligations) :
http://cafetwinctv.blogspot.com/

Twitter ID: @waldenthreenet
Attachments:
Cafe Twin CTV Battle of the Bands 0315.jpg

Posted by: Huckleberry ()
Date: February 05, 2012 09:24AM

Good luck peddling this shit to the USO, or, since you don't even live around here, getting some of your local accolytes to peddle this shit.

Has Amway gone out of business?

Date: February 07, 2012 01:47PM

Wow! Your little spamvertisement is going over well, isn't it waldenthreenet?

Date: February 07, 2012 04:08PM

ATTENTION: MUSIC BANDS,SOLO & FANS:

Any bands existing at Northern Virginia & Metro Washington DC can send an indication of interest in participating in Battle of the Bands CTV by following:

Discussion: (01) An email for a band leader or solo performer with indication of which two of the 10 catagories where the band has excellence and focus (02) EMAIL contact for the band leader or solo performer who indicates interest (03) Band website url (04) A reference of a contact person and respective website of a pub, coffeeshop or another commuity location where the band has perfomed recent (05) Consider appointing a spokesperson for the band to join our Café Twin CTV Conversations Fairfax Neighbors to Neighbors (no cost or obligations)

Cafe Twin CTV Coordinator EMAIL: adtwinonline@gmail.com
http://cafetwinctv.blogspot.com
Attachments:
Cafe Twin CTV Battle of the Bands 0307.jpg

Posted by: I must destroy you ()
Date: February 07, 2012 05:59PM

This spam was originally written in Klingon, no question...

Date: February 17, 2012 10:02AM

UPDATE: Attention Music Talents and Fans

Café Twin Live Music Eat Fairfax Novadcmweb
Battle of Bands Community CTV Advisory Blog

Your appreciation of Live Music heard at Live Music Eating Places, Restaurants, Cafe and Pubs are needed to move forward to identify and invite the most popular music talents, both bands and solo for invite to showcase their performance in one or two of the 10 most popular catagories of music and arts as we have been discussing.

Anyone who is a serious fan and appreciate live music talents at resaurants, cafes and pubs located in Faifax and Metro Washington DC hub, is requested to provide the six items to identify and appreciate such music talents, both bands and solo as we need, perhaps in the 5 of the 10 catagories in phase I.

Here is slide attached to add clarity to this request for conversations fairfax C2C.

Avi Dey

Coordinator,
Cafe Twin CTV Battle of the Bands Series Worthy Non-Profit Philanthorpy Benefit Project.

Cafe Twin Live Music Eat
http://cafetwinlivemusiceats.blogspot.com/
Attachments:
CAFE TWIN LIVE MUSIC FAIRFAX NOVADCMWEB 0306.jpg

Posted by: La Reconquista ()
Date: February 17, 2012 11:40PM

It hurts my eyes to try to read this shit...what language is this?

Are you one of the dancing boys of Afghanistan?

Date: February 27, 2012 07:27AM

Community Forum Web_Live Music Eat_Montgomery Cnty Maryland Metro Washington DC NOVA Cafe Twin

Created to connect live music hosting eat places to appreciate live music, good eat and strengthen quality and choices and help strengthen and appreciate such hosts of live music eat places and house concert hosts.

Cafe Twin CTV Coordinator

http://cafetwinlivemusiceatsdcm.blogspot.com/
Attachments:
COMMUNITY FORUM WEB MCM DC 0302.jpg

Date: March 06, 2012 07:15AM

USO Serving to Boost Morale of Service Personnel while Strengthening Family and Hometown Links since 1941

http://www.squidoo.com/uso-serving-to-boost-morale-of-service-personnel-while-strengthening-family-and-hometown-links-sin

Coordinator
Cafe Twin CTV Conversations Fairfax C2C
Attachments:
USO 0318.jpg

Date: March 06, 2012 08:11AM

Notice the African drummer dressed in primitive loincloth, while the lily white violinist bitch looks all civiized and shit .
Waldenthreenet are RACIST!

Posted by: Interdasted ()
Date: March 07, 2012 05:37PM

Hello,

I am finding interested in pursuit of this waldenthreenet. Where virtual judges are sitting during CTV Battle of the Bands Event for Community Healthier?

I am experienced Judging other events for Community Weather and Health. How may I become involved in Cafe Twin for Doodle.com IP Virtual?

Please linking to websites that other than you have listed for completion of Healthier Community C2C Events in Bands that do Battle. For the information is more.

Thank You.

Posted by: gustav ()
Date: March 08, 2012 12:10AM

waldenthreenet,

I have sent you mail on squidoos.coms for the funds of community please reply with like. I have not heard. I am involved in community fund of health and reconstitution of the similar. My message you recieved if you reply back in for need of this. This thread will be checked, is checking, will reply I hope.

Thank you.

Date: March 29, 2012 05:52PM

Thanks for your note. If you can send me your non-profit's introduction via email or at Twitter.com ID, that would be a good first step.

To qualify for philanthropy support, non-profit organization must have a 501-c-3 designation.

Would like to invite you to join our Community Advisory Blog provided you are located in Fairfax County or Metro Washington DC Hub.

My EMAIL: adtwinonline@gmail.com

Coordinator,

Cafe Twin

America Folk Singers_Memories of 60s
Social Commentaries and Protest Songs

http://www.squidoo.com/america-folk-singers-memories-of-60s-social-commentaries-and-protest-songs
Attachments:
F4G 0310.jpg

Posted by: Ganish ()
Date: March 29, 2012 07:53PM

Greetings

I am seeking your pursuit of this ajoining the waldenthreenet. Community healthy? Without doubt, as I once did doubt. Virtual judges? Making CTV Bttle of Brands healthierfor Community?

I am experienced Judging other events for Community Weather and Health and external genitalia appearance. I become involved in Cafe Twin for Doodle.com IP Virtual and connect with epic struggle?

More is needled. Verifying email folders, etc. Please linking to websites that other than you have listed for completion of Healthier Community C2C Events in Bands that do Battle. For the information is more 24-hour online ordering.

501-c-3 maintain holistic health and Yogi quality.

Thanks You.

Posted by: Bhrama Chopp ()
Date: March 30, 2012 12:06AM

By the many arms of Vishnu, depart from this most worthy community bulletin board, you curry-reeking internet bandit huckster, or else I will track you down most determinedly and pour boiling ghee down your unscrupulous throat.

Posted by: Lucifer ()
Date: April 02, 2012 05:26PM

In the last two centuries, "nature inspired" science and consequent understanding in the place and preciousness of the evolution of human intelligence on earth as never before. In the realm of poetry and music, nature inspired great minds also have left a legacy that inspires today for us to climb on the shoulders of 'great minds", past and present and be "nature inspired" in arts and science. Nature inspired religion is at the insection of this legacy of great minds for today to tomorrow. The next generation impatiently waits for the helm of leadership of future magic, arts and science.

..right...

So Avi Dey, you lookie here, you no more write this shit and you leavum this site, you savee? Or else I take riding crop to your dhoti-clad ass...

Date: April 02, 2012 06:15PM

April 02, 2012 Update: Cafe Twin Live Music Showcase (Battle of the Bands)

Which Name is better for the Cafe Twin Battle of The Bands "Live Music Showcase" ?

Please choose A, B, or C

Introduction: Brian The Folk SInger
Brian's URL: http://www.brianthefolksinger.com/

0101A : Cafe Twin Live Music Battle of the Bands (Suggested by Producer Avi Dey)
0101B: Cafe Twin Live Music Community Showcase (Suggested by Brian The Folk Singer)
0101C: Cafe Twin Live Music Showcase (suggested by Brian The Folk Singer)

Discussion; Proposed Bi-montly comunity tv show called Cafe Twin with "live music host" , selected from one of the "live music" eat places who now host local music talents in Northern Virginia/Metro Washington DC community or a "house concert" already taking place in NOVADCM community (novadcmweb). These live musics are already taking place with the live hosts that are eating places located at our Metro DC tech hub.

That's it. Once one understands the philosophy and big picture as to why Cafe Twin will contribute to STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathamatics) Education goals that has been set and "healthier community goals that has been set by our community and business leaders you would want more details to go from "philosophy, big picture" knowledge to actionable.

Now it has take about 3 years to gain the knoweldge o design Cafe Twin. Now ready for fine tuning and actionables.

"Keep on Communicating for Success !"

A Public Service Announcement (PSA) on UTUBE: Greeen Rooftop USA PSA03_003Public.wmv

Green Rooftop Hometown USA Sustainable America College and School Debate Teams. Is Mid-21st Century America Sustainable with avoidance of war or natural disaster unsustainable event ? "Yes" or "No' . You be the judge on this debate now.

Utube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9txKt1mlH8&feature=youtu.be

Cafe Twin Coordinator
Attachments:
CTP 0202.jpg

Posted by: Paki Bash ()
Date: April 02, 2012 09:54PM

Fuck off, Squidoo...

Date: April 04, 2012 02:25PM

I hope Waldenthreenet blows up and leaves a huge curry cloud over India

In the meantime, why don't you go screw one of those half starved cows?

Posted by: Tom Joad ()
Date: April 06, 2012 09:15AM

I've been reading these squidoo postings and they're actually starting to make sense...

Just kidding...complete Google-Translated nonsense...a monkey randomly hammering away at a keyboard and then randomly cutting and pasting images would make more sense than this cameltoe wadenthree...

Date: April 07, 2012 07:30AM

April 07, 2012

REF URL 01 on UTUBLE: Community Greenhouse Project Twin
(Annandale & Dumfries at NOVA ?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ttodk2D6Q

Discussion: Virginia STEM Education Community Support Demo Project: Science is subset of STEM Education. Our Northern Virginia STEM Community Support Demo project is now finally ready for "knowledge to actionable" after 2 years. Conversations leading "Twin" Project most welcome from any community science and arts teachers seeking to boost STEM Education and healthier living on a community level.

Title of Project : Community Greenhouse Arts and Science Enrichment Project

Coordinator
Cafe Twin Community TV
Arts & Science Community Show Case
Attachments:
CTP 0203.jpg

Posted by: Overhead Cam Schazzam ()
Date: April 07, 2012 02:45PM

Discussion: Virginia STEM Education Community Support Demo Project: Science is subset of STEM Education. Our Northern Virginia STEM Community Support Demo project is now finally ready for "knowledge to actionable" after 2 years. Conversations leading "Twin" Project most welcome from any community science and arts teachers seeking to boost STEM Education and healthier living on a community level.

What the fuck is this shit?

Posted by: Punjab Benny ()
Date: April 08, 2012 07:24PM

I see pictures of bars, food and bitches.
When is the next event?

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 09, 2012 05:57AM

Lotta words here. I only need to know one thing: is there going to be a lot of white high school and college age pussy?

Posted by: Haiphong ()
Date: April 11, 2012 11:01AM

I see pictures of multi-race people,goldfrish,and pond.

No make any sense!

You dinky-dao!

Date: April 14, 2012 01:13PM

April 14, 2012

Topic: Forestry Greenhouse Project Café Twin 01 Demo

Added Clarity: supported by Cafe Twin Music Live Show Case (Same as "Battle of the Band" Community TV Show twice a month for one hour slot at Fairfax Northern Virginia and later Metro Washington DC in phase II).

More Added Clarity on how the Music Live Show Case Community TV Show will strengthen local music talents and contribute to strengthening STEM Education and Healtheir Community via conversations community to community betweeen Fairfax and Winchster Virginia, both rooted in Northern Virginia culture.

Example of Community Spirit Building Demo Project for Northern Virginia "Hallowed Ground UDA"

Even more clarity: Description:

Forestry Greenhouse Project (FGP Café Twin 01) is a proposed community economic revitalization demo project with two key important functions necessary for community revitalization on a zip code basis ombining two key mission of STEM education support for high school and middle school of that geography and at the same time serve as a show case for proven renewable energy processes that can be showcase in FGP to inspire, share knowledge on a community level. FGP is designed is for everyday living use by the community and neighboring communities, and not a tourist attraction facility as such.

Anyone have a friend or family at Winchester Virginia, at Fredricks County, VA, still part of Northern Virginia historically and geographyically ?

Watch 3 minute video public service annoucment yesterday I just created yesterday

Forestry Greenhouse Project Café Twin
Utube: http://youtu.be/mA74eZP6JxE

Question: "Projects" appreicated and welcomed on a community level and community to community conversation leading to knowledge and motivate actionables via community spirit building appreciated by this office ?

"yes' or "no" comment welcomed. Thanks.

Coordinator,
Cafe Twin
Fairfax, VA
Attachments:
FGP Cafe Twin 01 0312.jpg

Date: April 20, 2012 05:05PM

Cafe Twin Music Community TV Show Case on Utube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/adtwinonline?feature=mhee

Recently, I had a brief exchange with Flo, a songwriter/talented musician located here at Fairfax/Metro DC Hub. Flow was referred to me by a board member of non-profit as a possible collaborator for the arts related element of the Cafe Twin proposal.

Flo asked what the "Café Twin Access Channel" was. I explained that the access channel is the overall umbrella that will seek to link via community tv media with “live music host pubs, cafes at Fairfax/Metro Washington DC . It’s a “win-win” for all parties.

“Live music hosts” will get appreciation and thanks for providing great food, and live music to patrons as most such hosts are small business that brings choice of competitively priced quality food and music. Music talents will get to showcase their music via community tv media and internet while helping with the philanthropy element to support worthy non-profits doing good on a community level.
Fans not only will have variety of music to appreciate and enjoy at gathering spots around town for Food and music while supporting in small donations toward worthy causes that builds community spirit and healthier community at our Hometown USA anchored with Fairfax, VA and Metro Washington DC Hub.
This is the basic philosophy and big picture that has emerged on Live Music Community TV host Showcase via Café Twin Access Channel.

Coordinator
Café Twin
Attachments:
Cafe Twin LMH 0310.jpg

Date: May 02, 2012 01:30PM

Why does this freak, this shameless bandicoot, post his unrelenting bullshit here?
I'd like to pee in his turban.
Shameless bandicoot!

Posted by: Cold Harbor II ()
Date: May 03, 2012 09:41PM

This is Ulysses Grant...general and president...I'm long dead and I'm still pissed off...

What really pisses me off is when some grave-robbing Indian--and not even an American Indian...they were brave warriors all...uses copyright-free clip photos of me for some piece of shit internet scam. I wrote my memoirs when I was dying of cancer, you terrorist piece of shit..and I didn't die honorably just to be used as a background image for your fucking ads.

Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I won't kick your ass, and General Lee is going to be doing some ass-kicking with me...

Date: May 07, 2012 10:37AM

May 7, 2012

Cafe Twin Show is complimentry to Club Twin Conversations Fairfax C2C

Spirituality & Nature's Inspiration Arts & Life Science
(Links to Avi's 3 books Preview, Walden Three, Walden Three Twin and Lost Years of Jesus--In Search)

http://w3twin.waldenthree.net

Yea, General Lee and General Grant fighting out at Wilderness, Virginia ?

Whch one of you deadbeats wrote the note in your boot, "Here at Wilderness, I died" ?

Coordinator
Club Twin
(entering Richmond with President Lincoln's Party by foot escorted by General Grant. Lee is on his way to Appomatox, VA. Gotta catch up with him sooner or later. He is still buried now at Lexington, VA. Go see . I did !).
Attachments:
Naure Inspired Music Of Time 0204.jpg

Date: May 08, 2012 02:05PM

Waldenthreenet has a lot of nerve calling someone a "deadbeat".
This mother loving scumbag floods our beloved message board with his vile spam , probably doesn't even belong in my country, and insults the good people who read Fairfax Underground.
Die, third world scum Waldenscumbag

Posted by: Paki Bashful ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:24PM

Kick his ass, SeaBass!

Posted by: Apu Killah ()
Date: May 09, 2012 06:13PM

I took a curry shit in your boot, Waldenthree, how about that!

Date: May 10, 2012 12:53PM

Here are the REAL pictures of Waldenscumnet
Attachments:
waldenthreenetsgirls.jpg
waldenforeskin.jpg
bandicoot scum.jpg

Date: May 29, 2012 12:05PM

"Battle of the Band" Community TV Show is now
"Cafe Twin Show".

Discussion: Philosophy and Preview is posted
at Cafe Twin Profile at Pinterest.com, the fastest growing
social network and photo sharing protocol today.

Cafe Twin Profile
http://pinterest.com/cafetwin/

Date: May 31, 2012 01:43PM

Aren't there any filthy Paki sites you can spam, Walden?

Date: January 06, 2013 12:16PM

January 06, 2012

My Tweet of The Day:
#NOVA #Fairfax #Virginia Classic Video of The Month At Public Library Conversation Circle __By Café Twin

Click Here for Addtional Clarity:

http://www.squidoo.com/classic-video-of-the-month-at-public-library-conversation-circle-by-caf-twin

Avi Dey
Producer
Cafe Twin Show on Community TV
(Now in Crowdfunding Phase)

Attachments:
CLUB TWIN SUPERCONDUCTIVITY GRP 0301b.jpg

Date: January 10, 2013 09:09AM

Update January 10, 2013:

At Public Library Conversation Circle__Cafe Twin
http://pinterest.com/pin/347973508678368456/

Avi Dey
Our Twitter ID: @Waldenthreent
Attachments:
Classic VIdeo Public Library 0302.jpg

Date: January 10, 2013 12:19PM

Update January 10, 2013:

At The Lamb Center- Conversation Circle Towers http://CurryStench.com/pin/347973508678368456/

Avi Gey
Our Twitter ID: @WaldenDouchenet
Attachments:
Attachments:
20120914-BradyLambPineBluffs02-ms.jpg

Date: April 04, 2013 08:10AM

April 4, 2013

Update: Battle of the Bands__Cafe Twin Conversations Vienna Fairfax at NOVA

RE: Herndon, VA is a "Community" that Vienna, Fairfax City and Falls Church
simply is "Second String" when compared to Herndon, VA_Hometown USA.

Here is why, my own experience.

An Urban Community of Vitality Success Model Hometown USA__Herndon Virginia
http://www.squidoo.com/an-urban-community-of-vitality-success-model-hometown-usa-herndon-virginia

Coordinator
Conversation Fairfax Community to Community
Cafe Twin
Attachments:
HERNDON VA 0309.jpg

Date: April 04, 2013 09:44AM

April 4, 2013

Update: Battle of the Bandicoots__Cafe Twin Conversations Vienna Fairfax at NOVA

RE: Herndon, VA is a "Community" that Vienna, Fairfax City and Falls Church
simply is "Second String" when compared to Herndon, VA_Hometown USA, whatever that means.

Here is why, my own shameless begging for donations.

An Urban Community of Vitality Success Model Hometown USA__Herndon Virginia
http://www.squidoo.com/an-urban-community-of-vitality-success-model-hometown-usa-herndon-virginia

Coordinator
Conversation Fairfax Community to Community
Cafe Twin
Attachments:
Attachments:
bandicoots3e47847c0a_z.jpg
bandicootfightingrats.jpg
battling bandicoots.bmp

Date: April 09, 2013 07:42AM

April 11, 2013

Topic: Anyone Can Give A little Help to
Get KEPPS Going For Fairfax NOVA Community & also for Community to Community links for "Thank You" For Worthy Non-Profits Doing Good on Neighborhood levels ?

Conversation: Here is my previous Internet Published
Article:

Knowledge Economy Philanthropy Partners KEPPS__A Financial Tool for Healthier Community

REF URL: http://www.squidoo.com/knowledge-economy-philanthropy-partners-kepps-a-financial-tool-for-healthier-community-
Attachments:
KEPPSINTRO001 (2).jpg

Date: April 09, 2013 12:58PM

April 11, 2013

Topic: Anyone Can Give A little donation to WaldenThreeNet

Get KEPPS Going For Fairfax NOVA Community & also for Community to Community links for "Thank You" For Worthy Non-Profits Doing Good on Neighborhood levels ?

If you understand what that means, could you explain it to me?

Conversation: Here is my previous Internet Published (maybe SOMEONE will read it this time?)
Article:

Knowledge Economy Philanthropy Partners KEPPS__A Financial Tool for a Healthier Bank Account for Walden

REF URL: http://www.FilthyTurban.com/CarnalKnowledge-economy-philanthropy-partners-kepps-a-financial-tool-for-Waldens-Bankroll
Attachments:
waldenforeskin.jpg
home_index.png
ANVICAKNIOPYCA3I7EWMCAYCZK00CAYPLPM6CA7CTMR2CA31CFV8CA1Z75PBCAWXVZFOCAH38B4ECAQRLTM9CA8D6VRDCAU8MPJ0CAZFL091CAHS3B3PCAAZ8BYFCAIG3TA1CA2OGEHJCAUDCCW7CACJO1YB.jpg
bandicoot scum.jpg
binkigwendufinalcrr.jpg
child-labour1.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.