HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The All I Want for Christmas Is Whiskey Tour, Vienna
Posted by: FFX Events ()
Date: December 17, 2019 09:24AM

Dan Rodriguez - The All I Want for Christmas Is Whiskey Tour

Hi, I’m Dan. I’m a whiskey & beer drinking, fishing & hunting loving, motorcycle riding, quality food eating, hippie sympathizing, people loving, husband & father who lives in Minneapolis and shares a life with my amazing wife and adorable son. I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, MI, and moved to Minneapolis when I was 18 to study music, and I stayed because I’m one of those crazy people that enjoys the snow and cold weather. Music is my trade & performing it for people is my passion. When I’m not in my studio writing songs and cutting records, or on the road playing shows, I’m usually tending to our backyard chickens, eating fresh veggies from my wife’s huge garden, or out doing one of my many outdoor hobbies.

Additional Event Information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dan-rodriguez-the-all-i-want-for-christmas-is-whiskey-tour-tickets-73987288973?aff=efbevent&fbclid=IwAR269N-Ht0NeSqOSTM-oWWCU2J1xByygr6upPbthWb_bUgQFI3S8B60iy9g
Attachments:
71816877_10162425621690261_3223896598060728320_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.