HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Imports Body Shop RIPP-OFF!
Posted by: Consumer Ripped Off ()
Date: March 29, 2011 07:27PM

This place is just waiting endlessly for the Dealer recommended SUCKER to walk in the door!
Stay Away From This Place!
Fraudulant charges for new parts while putting USED ones on instead, swapping your like new parts for old beat up ones.
The list off RIP-OFF's is endless and without waver.
And the dealerships just keep recommending it to every sucker that comes along!
And your personal time is pure garbage to Ms. Laura LOOP, the crime-boss of the place!
And the 'rule of the thumb' is STAY AWAY FROM DEALERSHIPS IN GENERAL, especially in FX City, VA.!
The Rosenthal Automotive Group his a huge corporate signed organization RIPPING OFF THE CONSUMERS in the NOVA region!
BEWARE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Imports Body Shop RIPP-OFF!
Posted by: LAURA LOOP ARGUES YOU TO DEATH! ()
Date: March 30, 2011 07:25PM

YES! I can confirm the same experience at this place! This Ms. LAURA LOOP is a constant conspirator to rape you stupid on a repair job on your auto! Will just simply argue and argue you to death and expect you to KISS HER ASS ROYALLY!

STAY AWAY FROM FX IMPORTS BODY SHOP! It's at: 3163 Spring Road, FX, Va. 22031

AND STAY AWAY FROM ANY DEALERSHIP THAT WOULD RECOMMEND SUCH A DUMP BUSINESS LIKE

FAIRFAX HONDA in FX CITY, Va.! These THIEVES need to ROT IN HELL for the ROTTEN SO-CALLED SERVICE THEY PROVIDE!

AGAIN! They say PROVE IT!' 'HOW DO WE KNOW IT WASN"T LIKE THAT BEFORE YOU BROUGHT IT IN'

BULLSHIT!

AGAIN: STAY AWAY FROM FAIRFAX IMPORTS BODY SHOP (AUTO) at

3163 Spring Road, Fairfax, Va.

a good example of the reputation IT has is how they have you 'blocked' from even being able to call them if you accidently have your number blocked?

Now pay attention everyone, WHY would a/any business do this if they are not having service problems with past customers generated by LOUSY ROTTEN service!

So as to save your time in 'searching', here's the number:

703-273-6700

Go ahead, try calling the number with yours blocked 'private'. You will get a recording saying this place does not wish to talk to anyone blocking their number!

How STUPID can a business BE? This makes it SO OBVIOUS that they have had SO MANY unhappy customers, they have to have a BLOCK on anonymous/private calling EX-customer trying to contact them, OBVIOUSLY about their rotten arguing about how they are NOT going to fix your auto properly!

Oh, and the 'last ditch' approach to pushing off a rotten service job onto you after forever argueing is to notify you that they will not do any more business with you ever and if you set foot on the property again they will charge you and prosecute for TRESPASSING and even call the police and do so! (and probably packed full of bald faced lieing bunk about your behavior as well! Typical of places like this!

And NO, there was no excuse to do so. No cursing, no inappropriate behavior.
Just a desire to have your auto fixed properly and safely!

BEWARE, CONSUMER, BEWARE! And this place is directly owned by The ROSENTHAL AUTOMOTIVE GROUP of Northern Va.!!

They got the NEED for GREED is their only motto! Customer be DAMNED!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 30, 2011 10:37PM

dude - Laura dumped you cause you didnt give her what she wanted like I can

take it like a man and leave her alone, yo

LoLz

Posted by: Customer ()
Date: December 18, 2011 07:10AM

I've had two vehicles repaired by the shop in the past with excellent results, the people in the office were courteous and the techs were very professional. I currently have my truck there for front end work and I'm sure I'll receive the same level of quality work I have in the past. I was in the auto repair business for over thiry years as a shop owner, certified tech and inspector so I'm sure I would notice sub standard work. I hope the other employees haven't been affected by your attitude, sounds like it's time for you to move on.

Posted by: Happy customer ()
Date: December 19, 2011 11:19AM

Dude, you're in need of mental help. The people at Fairfax Imports are fantastic & the shop is recommended by USAA. You sound delusional. Get a grip.

Posted by: Christeen ()
Date: April 26, 2012 11:31AM

I do not know about Fairfax Imports, but I found this thread while googling them. It does not matter what FI/Laura may or may not have done to you; you should not talk in that perjorative manner about a woman. It makes you sound low-class and devalues whatever geniune input you may have about the business.

Moreover, the guy up this string used the word "rape" to casually describe a business interaction, which is highly inappropriate and disgusting to any women who have actually experienced real rape.

I say that you chauvinist a&&holes all deserve to get ripped off.

Posted by: Christeen ()
Date: April 26, 2012 11:32AM

This would be directed to commenters Gordon and Argues.

Posted by: Spencer ()
Date: July 09, 2013 08:48AM

Fools rush in where others suffer abuse. It is quite true that FairFax Import Auto Body does rely greatly, perhaps solely on jobs from full auto dealerships allowing them to pick and choose what jobs they wish to be earnest about repairing. It is a good idea to visit a shop and ensure they are capable of putting out a quality product. My vehicle was shipped to their location based on the referral of the dealership, once there I was victimized by their less than professional staff. I also realized that they choose when they want to take your call. I am quite aware of shops that do quality work and once there I realized I made a mistake. Always visit the shop first!

Posted by: Lily ()
Date: November 25, 2013 06:43PM

I dropped off my brand new 2014 range rover at Fairfax Imports Boddy Shop, bc thats the shop that was recommended by Rosenthal Land rover (turns out Rosenthal owns them)
it took 3 weeks to fix a simple bumper. Delay after Delay.
I pick it up on a saturday and noticed there are 500 additional miles on the vehicle than when i dropped it off. Someone at fairfax improts body shop felt entitled to drive my car for their personal use. In addition, 2 pairs of sunglasses worth $700 were missing.
I called them the following monday since there was no manager on duty the saturday that i picked up the car. Andrew the manager first gave me the BS line that "we are not responsible for items left in cars and that no one drives the cars and keys are locked up". I then informed him that i have filed a poclice report for Larceny and Unauthorized use of a vehicle. at that point he said he would call me back after he "investigates the situation"
he calls me back few hours later and offers me $700 which were the value of the sunglasses.
he still doesnt take responsibility for the additional 500miles on the vehicle.
subsequently I contacted the owner of Fairfax imports boday shop. some guy named Kerry Schwab. He flatly denied anyone would drive the vehicle eventhough I have the drop off mileage on their paperwork and a police report with the mileage when i picked it up. So he admitted that someone stole my sunglasses by agreening to write a check to me for $700, but deny that anyone would drive the car 500miles

save yourselves alot of headaches. stay away. Unless you want to be taken advantage of and lied to and be a victim.

Posted by: Dc Mom ()
Date: January 02, 2014 01:20PM

Lily, wow I just had my LR3 taken here becasue Land Rover/ Jag of Chantilly recommended they do the work (due to hitting a deer).. I hope they do not have it for ever. However, i am expecting it to be at least 30 days. I will keep my fingers crossed

Posted by: Reality Check123 ()
Date: August 17, 2014 11:33AM

dude, chill the fuck out she isnt even there anymore...

Posted by: Tess Smith ()
Date: October 24, 2015 05:58PM

I read all your terrible experience with Fairfax body shop. I had exactly the same experience with them.
They use used parts but change new parts fee; they keep my car their for a month and stoll all my personal belongings, also added on 300 miles on my car. After they were paid already, the woman Lorrines Hummus and her boss Kerry Schwab forged a new invoice and accused me own them money.
Within 5 years, we can still sue them for the damage and their fraud and crime. We can sue them with a group to get these criminals to prevent future customers from suffering. I filled a suit against them already, if any of you want to join the suit or testify please contact me tesssmiss2015@gmail.com. We will win together and they should be punished and pay the damages.
Please join me to get the justices served now. This should be their end!

Posted by: Jim Smith ()
Date: October 24, 2015 06:23PM

I read all your terrible experience with Fairfax body shop. I had exactly the same experience with them.
They use used parts but charged new parts fee; they keep my car there for a month and stole all my personal belongings, also added on 300 miles on my car. After they were paid already, the woman Lorrines Hummus and her boss Kerry Schwab forged a new invoice and accused me own them money.
Within 5 years, we can still sue them for the damage and their fraud and crime. We can sue them with a group to get these criminals to prevent future customers from suffering. I filled a suit against them already, if any of you want to join the suit or testify please contact me tesssmith2015@gmail.com@gmail.com. We will win together and they should be punished and pay the damages.
Please join me to get the justices served now. This should be their end!

Posted by: Tess Smith ()
Date: October 24, 2015 06:25PM

Correct email address is tesssmith2015@gmail.com

Posted by: Asdads ()
Date: October 25, 2015 05:44PM

All Body work from Rosenthal Auto for the most part has to be taken there. You know why???? FFX Imports is owned by Rosenthal, managed by Geneva Enterprises. Rosenthal Auto Group keeps everything in house. Typical Jew!!! way. Also smart to. Employees from Rosenthal Dealers have no choice but to recommend them. Even though they do suck. Everybody knows it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.