HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: bubbas east coast customs
Posted by: Riderz ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:59AM

The WNC endorses Bubbas! We get all our ride's work done there. They're masters at hidden compartments for guns and other items

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tremik ()
Date: February 24, 2012 12:30AM

What is the latest down at Bubbas garage? Are they ready for the prime time History channel?

Posted by: rfdull ()
Date: March 17, 2012 11:20AM

Tommy "B" please contact Richard @ 703-774-7190

Date: March 17, 2012 12:03PM

Sheldon please contact Richard @ 703-774-7190

Posted by: taken for a ride ()
Date: April 09, 2012 05:58PM

Nover take your car there. Bunch of rip off artist. Too many errors in the work and they consistently charge for things that they did not do.

Stay for away!!!

Posted by: ripped off ()
Date: April 09, 2012 06:02PM

Too many issues with this place. They are not talented at anything except doing things the wrong way.

There is lots of turn-over for a reason. The folks that are tired of ripping folks of quit.

Posted by: Hilary ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:42PM

Bubbas and Tom and Layla have a great deal of talent restoring old cars and plenty of loyal customers (Andreatos Bros). Check out their page on Facebook to see all the beautiful cars done up Bubbas style!

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:39PM

Again with the Bubbas style.

I don't that means what you think that means.

Why would an "award winning" homemade reality tv star business go to Craigs List to hire professional craftsmen?

As if anyone worth anything in the industry would work for them to begin with.

Posted by: Barock O B ()
Date: May 13, 2012 11:13PM

Go out and visit their blue ribbon operation squirelled away back there on what we fondly call "Gasoline Alley". Once you go there in person for a meet and greet with Tom, Bubba, Papo,and lovely Layla you will get to know the feeling we all call Bubbas Style here in Fairfax!

Date: May 17, 2012 07:56AM

Barock O B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go out and visit their blue ribbon operation
> squirelled away back there on what we fondly call
> "Gasoline Alley". Once you go there in person for
> a meet and greet with Tom, Bubba, Papo,and lovely
> Layla you will get to know the feeling we all call
> Bubbas Style here in Fairfax!
Attachments:
BubbaLoveSponge.png

Posted by: Barock O B ()
Date: May 21, 2012 02:50PM

Not very funny although a prostate exam can be pleasurable if you are so inclined. We luv you Bubba, Tom, Pappo, and Layla! Let's keep doing it there in gasoline alley Bubbas Style!

Posted by: Bubbles ()
Date: July 05, 2012 04:24PM

Check out the "Screamer" build on their website! They say this Hot Rod will be featured on National TV and belongs to the world famous Andreatos Brothers! Guess they are again doin it with Bubba style?

Date: August 17, 2012 09:51PM

Bubbles Wrote:
> Check out the "Screamer" build on their website!
> They say this Hot Rod will be featured on National
> TV and belongs to the world famous Andreatos
> Brothers! Guess they are again doin it with Bubba
> style?

World famous who?

I suppose it's about time bubba actually built something instead of just putting his name on it. Considering how fast the parking lot is clearing out of the "projects" that have been sitting there for years waiting to get done bubba style........they certainly have time on their hands.

The national tv would be....................Hoarders?

Posted by: dro's keeper ()
Date: August 29, 2012 10:33PM

Vexxed why so much hate dude..jellous? Why you hating on the Amercian dream of free enterprise, the guys are exceptional mechanics and do Amercian Muscle not Ricer crap.

Posted by: PhoZingher ()
Date: August 30, 2012 11:54PM

Well said dro's keeper. The crew at Bubbas ECR&Cs are obviously very good at what they do (I speak personally from good favorable experiences), bring great positive attention to Fairfax, they find the time and at their own expense to give back to their community and to those less fortunate. Tom, Bubba, and Pappo are old school and motivated by top shelf customer service and care at a fair price. And on top of all of this they are tops in restoring/repairing primarily American muscle and steel to be appreciated by those in the here and now and thereafter. Nothing that these negative Nellies can say will keep them from their mission and drive to reconstruct and save the soulful rides from Detroit's golden era. Keep on Keeping on Bubba and Tom and Pappo doing it Bubbas Style!!

Date: August 31, 2012 06:47PM

dro's keeper Wrote:
> Vexxed why so much hate dude..jellous? Why you
> hating on the Amercian dream of free enterprise,
> the guys are exceptional mechanics and do Amercian
> Muscle not Ricer crap.

It's exactly because of my love of American made iron that I can't stand the thought of Bubbas.

They're con men taking credit for others hard work, putting little effort into vehicles that are left there and then claim they've "built" awesome rides.

You call what they do free enterprise? I suppose in literal terms it is. They have an enterprise that cost them nothing. Tom's daddy maybe...but Tom and Bubba, not a dime.

Date: August 31, 2012 07:05PM

PhoZingher Wrote:
> Well said dro's keeper. The crew at Bubbas ECR&Cs
> are obviously very good at what they do (I speak
> personally from good favorable experiences), bring
> great positive attention to Fairfax, they find the
> time and at their own expense to give back to
> their community and to those less fortunate. Tom,
> Bubba, and Pappo are old school and motivated by
> top shelf customer service and care at a fair
> price. And on top of all of this they are tops in
> restoring/repairing primarily American muscle and
> steel to be appreciated by those in the here and
> now and thereafter. Nothing that these negative
> Nellies can say will keep them from their mission
> and drive to reconstruct and save the soulful
> rides from Detroit's golden era. Keep on Keeping
> on Bubba and Tom and Pappo doing it Bubbas Style!!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bubbas-east-coast-rods-and-customs-fairfax-2

http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/Business-Reviews/auto-body-repair-and-painting/bubbas-east-coast-rods-customs-in-fairfax-va-22136991/Complaints#breakdown

http://www.bundle.com/merchant/detail/bubbas-east-coast-rods-and-cus-fairfax-va-1186143/

A couple of tips for trying to con the public. In all the places you at Bubbas have gone on the internet to post your bullshit reviews from "unbiased" people, drop the award winning tv show crap.

Who cares about a tv show when they want something done to their car? It only goes to point out how your seeding review sites with total lies.

Your big plan to become the American Chopper of auto repair isn't going to work. Those guys actually have talent that they use and don't spend a lot of time lifting weights and getting tattoos.

Posted by: Shocked ()
Date: September 03, 2012 03:46PM

I am shocked with all that you have posted above "Tripple X" Vexxxed and for this I am very grateful. I really need to do my due diligence and research on these prospective resto and repair shops before turning over the keys and my wallet for my dear old muscle car to these guys freely but unfortunately I am not that computer savy. Whatever the case I was certain about going with Bubbas station for my restoration and paint project BUT now after reading your post and the aattachments - No Way Jose! Thanks again Vexxed for the heads up at the last minute before I would have made a big big mistake!! Thank you again!

Posted by: big boi ()
Date: September 24, 2012 08:11PM

this place sucks these guys wanna be tv stars not mechanics. I took my car there he didnt know that i could fix the car myself just didnt want to.They tried to get me to do alot of things to run up the bill.I took the car to a mechanic he took the time to fix it and did a good honest job.I already knew what the car needed they would not listen. Im happy i didnt go for it.Hollywood mechanics r good for show or tv. When you want your work done go to a mechanic

Posted by: Zera Obama ()
Date: September 25, 2012 01:07PM

I think Bubbas and his crew are very good at both, promoting themselves and their very cool enterprise and I believe, as should you, that their many projects and accomplishments should do the talking and speak for themselves . Check out their Facebook and website,these guys are very good mechanics with Bubba and Tom as the Masters and together they have produced some amazing muscle car and Hot Rod builds there on Gasoline Alley. They are a treasure for ALL of us here in Fairfax county and beyond- 'nuff said!

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: October 07, 2012 06:05PM

Zera Obama Wrote:
> I think Bubbas and his crew are very good at both,
> promoting themselves and their very cool
> enterprise and I believe, as should you, that
> their many projects and accomplishments should do
> the talking and speak for themselves . Check out
> their Facebook and website,these guys are very
> good mechanics with Bubba and Tom as the Masters
> and together they have produced some amazing
> muscle car and Hot Rod builds there on Gasoline
> Alley. They are a treasure for ALL of us here in
> Fairfax county and beyond- 'nuff said!

Yet another "unbiased" advertisement.

Posted by: MyOldFord ()
Date: October 11, 2012 09:06PM

I took my 1966 Mustang to Bubba’s East Coast Rods & Customs for a number of issues typical of a car that age. Walking into the shop for the first time is like running into old friends. These are all car guys and they are happy to talk with you about your car. After looking the car over, they found a number of problems of which I was unaware, including mis-installed bushings. Bubba’s fixed the bushings and all the engine and transmission leaks (including main seal and oil pan leaks). They gladly answered my endless questions and put the car on the lift for better demonstration. After taking the car home, I found the transmission was leaking in a different spot. Bubba’s fixed this too, kindly calling it a warranty problem. I would recommend this shop to anyone. These people know what they’re doing and they do it well. What more can you ask for?

Posted by: PhoZingher ()
Date: October 17, 2012 03:35PM

Hey there MyOldFord, That is a great story you have shared with all of us and Tom, Bubba, and Papo are some really great people that run their car and bike care business with the customer's needs first and foremost and then the rest takes care of itself. Much like you and others, I am very happy that I found them and their services are top notch and unlike their competition they stand behind their work 100% with a courteous smile and friendly handshake. "Old School" ethics and integrity they are the best at what they do and right here in Fairfax County !

Date: October 20, 2012 04:44AM

WOW, i am sooooo glad i didnt bring my car to these dirtbag crooks,Ran into a friend that has a VW kit car that was brought to Bubbas last year,they charged him $800 to "supposedly tear his engine down" and put it back together,just to tell him it has a bad rod,Funny thing was..it had two stripped exhaust bolts and the oil pan still had dirt & rust on the bolts...So how do you tear an engine down in 1 day AND put it back together without removing an oil pan?..You cant.

Truth is anyone supporting them only has to do one thing to prove what kind of thieves they are..take your receipt to a legit shop and have them go over the bill and part numbers..all you supporters will be very surprised.

Upon further investigation,it seems they have a history of doing this to people,very soon thier world will be brought down around their fraudulent necks!!!!!!!

Posted by: Mot Sabbub ()
Date: October 21, 2012 01:39PM

As you describe that kitt car was a piece of krap! No doubt Bub and Tom with their extensive knowledge and deep expertise obviously did the best they could do to properly diagnose the broken engine - I bet you have overstated the cost to the customer too since Bubbas Rods and customs graciously execute FREE ESTIMATES...liar liar pants on fire? Nuff said!

Date: October 21, 2012 05:38PM

Mot Sabbub?? you mean Bubbas Tom...Cute use of your lame name.This just shows what a bunch of liars and thieves you all are,but your world is about to come crashing down around your necks.

I almost fell for your bullshit and you almost got a deposit from me to work on my car...ALMOST!!!

Thank god i listend to Jason Fisk and he did a wonderful job on my car,In fact there were 2 other FORMER customers there that did fall for the Tattoo weight lifting bullshit you all spread thoughout fairfax.

Mot Sabbub...LMAO you are such a retard

Posted by: A Hermit ()
Date: October 22, 2012 07:58AM

"Mot Sabbub?? you mean Bubbas Tom" So, now it comes out.i want everyone to see this last post by Shocked, Tom lloyd from bubbas is posting comments and remarks about his business and using aliases to try and make himself look good.What a low life piece of garbage,You now have ZERO credibilty here!!! You know .i defended you a few times on this forum,i figured bubbas east coast wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be,I was wrong,This shows that Bubbas i more concerned with the quality of forums,than the quality of thier work,This is really sad,You have time to play games here on our forum,but dont have time to fix cars correctly without ripping people off. Your a sad pathetic individual,I will never defend you again.

Posted by: Tommy B ()
Date: October 22, 2012 09:22AM

here is the begining of a post from Tom Lloyd of Bubbas,

Posted by: Tom @ Bubbas ()
Date: July 19, 2010 08:09PM

"I stumbled across the April 6th 2010 posting by somebody who obviously chooses to hide their identity but I have no doubt who the person is."

UM hello "Mot Sabbub?? Tom Bubbas, your the asshole piece of shit who chosses to hide their idenity, See everyone..just like i told you all over 2 years ago..and now the rat is caught in his own trap,

There is another guy that i know of that used to work for him, and i will find him,Tony something or another,and im sure he has a lot of info on Bubbas east coast rippoff customs,Doing it bubba style..LMFAO yeah bubba and tom rubbing each other in a tub of hot water...HA HA HA!!!

Posted by: Supporting You ()
Date: October 22, 2012 02:52PM

Here's your lesson, boys and girls. Never attempt to be successful. When you become successful, haters will spend their lives trying to take you down. And, in our current climate, they don't even need the truth to do it. They just need to band together enough halfassed people all willing to say the same thing, without having to prove it.

Stay mediocre, boys and girls, your lives will be happier!

Posted by: taken for a ride ()
Date: October 22, 2012 10:02PM

Your 100% correct IF we were talking about someone sucessful here,not a sucess at lie's and decipt.Your right there are a bunch of half-assed people that are misinformed and and have no idea how badly they were ripped off..I tip my hat to you..best thing ive ever read here..Bravo.

Posted by: Sadam NoBama ()
Date: November 06, 2012 06:07PM

On Election day I really do wish Bubba were runnng for President (Tom Veep) and then I could vote them into the White House and then the country could do it "Bubbas Style"!

Date: November 13, 2012 10:34AM

Why? So all the americans grasping at straws to stay afloat with little money can get it swindled away by a pair of thieving fraudulent scumbags? that would absolutly be Bubbas style...

Date: November 14, 2012 10:10PM

All you "Bubba Haters" out there are perhaps just jealous of their masterful skills and unparalelled success here in Fairfax county or then again just mean and angry people! We love you still and forgive you regardless- "Bubbas Style".

Date: November 15, 2012 06:57PM

LMFAO Good ol tommy boy still hidding behind the "MOT Sabbub" identity?..I dont blame you Thieves always wear masks.!!!!!!

Date: November 15, 2012 07:00PM

Just remember Tommy Boy...You now have ZERO credibilty here!!!

Posted by: Mot Opap Sabbub ()
Date: November 16, 2012 04:04PM

Tommy B, You are not a very gracious person, also a "Negative" thinker so get a life Bro!.

Some advice “Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.”

Posted by: who me? ()
Date: November 16, 2012 04:09PM

and now he done screwed up a GMC Typoon, bubba style

Posted by: Mot Sabbub Opap ()
Date: November 16, 2012 08:03PM

Yes you "Tommy B"! Why change your "Posted By" name from your previous "Negative" thinker posts?

That Typhoon was resurrected "Bubbas Style" - check out the Bubba Facebook page for plenty of project pictures and to see all the amazing upgrades that were masterfully executed!

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has limits." -Albert Einstein

Date: November 21, 2012 08:44AM

So now your using your painters name?...Papo?..My god is there nothing...no level you will stoop too?..Again...ZERO CREIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!

Date: November 21, 2012 08:48AM

"amazing upgrades that were masterfully executed!"..LMFAO..your little no talent hack off spring is following in your footsteps..Amazing upgrades to your wallets,..Masterfully executed to hide the terrrible work from the owner so he doesnt realize he got screwed,.I dont change my name..No reason..your the thief of many masks..Hey Tom..Hows the Herpes Buddy?..You tell your future bride you infected her yet?..Or did you amazingly execute that too!!!!!!!

Date: November 21, 2012 08:52AM

Bythe way the quote you made" “Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.”is from John Allen Paulos..Why not give him credit for that line you so amazingly and masterfully ripped off

Posted by: Bigg Fann of BHR&C ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:04PM

We love you Tom and Bubba and Papo :) - Don't let these negative thinking angry, haters on FFUG bother you guys in the least. Those folks that have actually met and worked with you, your cherished customers, and friends that actuually know your faith, loyalty, professionalism, and good deads already know OTHERWISE!

I proudly drive American cars, nothing else....

"Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right & you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the TRUTH". - Mahatma Gandhi

Date: November 26, 2012 09:38AM

"Bigg Fann of BHR&C" LMAO..Another mask your hiding behind Tom.You are pathetic.You gave yourself away with the quote at the end.You forgot,I used to work for you, Your the most back stabbing underhanded thieving piece of crap out there!!! People work hard to get money to work on their cars, their cars are like a part of the family to them..and your like a molester,taking what is close and dear to them and raping it!! all your about is MONEY!! and how much you can take from people for the least amount of work.Keep it up with all the Fake names you hide behind and all your lies and i will take my time and write a HUGE Post here of every underhanded act i witnessed in the time i worked for you from charging people $62.50 to charge a battery all the way to the underhanded crap you you do hiding behind the wounded warrior program Your Both big joke and little joke

Date: November 27, 2012 01:07AM

"Wish in one hand, urinate in the other, and see which one fills up fastest." (Sioux Indian proverb)

Date: November 27, 2012 06:28PM

"Wish in one hand, urinate in the other, and see which one fills up fastest." (Sioux Indian proverb) Absolutly correct!!!! Your customers wish youll do work correctly and fairly..but as is Bubba style..they get Urine in their hand..LMFAO!!!!!!!!! your a mess tom!

Date: November 28, 2012 09:15AM

Tommy you got tom and bubbas number thats for damn sure!!! You know,Tom whine's about there is so much negativity on blogs about him and his operation..thing is, if we (the public) were being treated fairly and honestly there would be no negativity,we would support him whole heartedly.Tom is not trustworthy and will only tell you what you want to hear,they dont even have their own body shop on premesis,they have to subcontract out cars to other shops,well one good thing about that..you have to respect bubbas for knowing their limitations!

Date: December 05, 2012 07:28PM

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Date: December 05, 2012 08:21PM

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.Another ripoff an Albert Einstein Quote,Do you ever have any of your own thoughts?.to you ever have any of your own quotes?..you do you spend all day looking at your new security system trolling the internet for more quotes and screwing people over to pay your bills.!!!!!

Date: December 06, 2012 09:23AM

Yeah i heard he bought a security because he screwed somebody over that can really hurt him.Typical Tom Lloyd thinking someone will attack his customers cars instead of coming after him personally..who'd ypu crew now tom?...obviously someone your scared of..LMAO.....

Date: December 06, 2012 09:26AM

Yeah i heard he bought a security because he screwed somebody over that can really hurt him.Typical Tom Lloyd thinking someone will attack his customers cars instead of coming after him personally..who'd you screw now tom?...obviously someone your scared of.Aww whats the matter??? those big fake muscles and your Girl gun 380 arent enoght to make you feel secure..Need your blankee?....LMAO.....

Date: December 06, 2012 12:23PM

Tommy "B" please contact Richard @ 703-774-7190

Posted by: VtMWy ()
Date: December 06, 2012 02:38PM

Tom why would i call you on your backup phone number...Why would i call Bubbas East Coast?...trying to keep me quiet?...Not gonna happen..to many people out there that i can continue to warn about you and your sons antics..LMAO...Poor old Tommy is crying uncle

Date: December 06, 2012 02:44PM

That last Post was by me

Date: December 06, 2012 07:29PM

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds".

Posted by: Taken for a ride ()
Date: December 06, 2012 08:33PM

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...Another stolen quote from Albert Einstein.

Mr Lloyd,I cant believe your the owner of any kind of business,Your like a 50 year old adolescent .Dont you have a life? you know if you would put half as much effort into doing honest work you wouldnt have to so vehemently defend your worthless reputaion here on this site,i mean if you would just STFU and stop bickering back and forth with everyone you would be left alone..Why dont you take your grand daughter to the mall...or go buy your "Future bride" a nice meal instead of being here at 7 30 on a Thursday night..

Posted by: Alyal nov Yehta ()
Date: December 09, 2012 03:20PM

"Talk is easy - ACTION is difficult. Action is easy - TRUE UNDERSTANDING is difficult!" - Opap

"Where do you begin? Perfect is a good place to start at BECR&C. We must always focus on improving things that are already perfect." - Mot Sabbub

Posted by: Art Felton ()
Date: December 09, 2012 09:51PM

Talk is easy - ACTION is difficult. Action is easy - TRUE UNDERSTANDING is difficult! Quote by Rene-Francois

Talk is easy - ACTION is difficult. Action is easy - TRUE UNDERSTANDING is difficult Quote by J.Viol.

Really??? a 50 year old boy, 3:30 on a Sunday afternoon nothing better to do with your pathetic little life than to steal quotes from legitimate people and post them here on the underground like your someone with intelligence? Your a complete fraud.You say you built a top notch Puke green and pumpkin orange roadster and it was SEMA quality?..Thats funny the Andreatis brothers couldnt wait to sell it...in fact they took a loss at @70K just to be rid of that rolling joke,Whats next?...Oh thats right..your spreading a HUGE bullshit story about your taking American Choppers spot on Discovery channel?...That would never happen..That had a great reputation at that got them on Discovery,You have a crap reputation and you can never with all your thieving and fraudulent transactions erase any of your bad deeds. Good thing you didnt get on car warriors..that would have been an even bigger disaster,You dont have a body shop..or an interior shop,,or an audio department..your a glorified parts changing company.Let me ask you..what is it you bring to the table Tom?..You dont even know the difference between a 350 and a 454..you looked at my chevelle and thought it was a 350..So what is it exactly that you do? Besides makeup fraudulent bills for work that was never done,people that get screwed by you both the hardest are the people who pick their cars up at the end of the month,because you need to pay rent utilities car loans etc..i feel sorry for those people..

Date: December 09, 2012 09:52PM

"Where do you begin? Perfect is a good place to start. We must always focus on improving things that are already perfect." Quote by J.Viol

Date: December 09, 2012 09:55PM

And your not fooling anyone hiding behind Layla's Name..Your really pathetic

Date: December 10, 2012 07:20AM

"Quote by Art Felton" OMG!!!! That is the best damn thing i have read in 2 years...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Date: December 10, 2012 02:22PM

Tommy B - reference the 12/6 @ 12:23hrs entry with phone number 703-774-7190. That is not Lloyd's number. I have been trying to reach you since our last conversation before you left Lloyd's. Call Richard - 703-774-7190 - Gold Mustang..............

Posted by: Big block chevy ()
Date: December 12, 2012 09:17AM

You know, Its really really sad that a bunch of people have nothing better to do then attack someone like a bunch of pussies. i would think a real man would go take it up in person. If u got taken for a ride then go make whats right. if you have a problem with somone solve them. Really annoying seeing a bunch of overage men with nothing better to do then pop viagra's and talk shit on a computer. handle ur shit like real men.

Posted by: Allen Davis ()
Date: December 12, 2012 11:15AM

Big block chevy..STFU ..your the big Pussie sitting behind a computer in your mothers basement with your balding overweight fat no woman having ass... Or is this the Big Bad Bubba hinself...who knows..you all hide behind so many masks over there..If you dont like what we are saying..THEN STOP FUCKING CUSTOMERS OVER TO PAY FOR ALL YOUR TOYS!!!!

Date: December 12, 2012 05:05PM

BBC of course your logic and solution for the origin of these worthleess posts against a successful business such as BECR&Cs may be lost on this generation of punk trolls on the internet with no life, ambition, or purpose for their existence. No doubt handling things like civilized folks when things inevitably go wrong or not as expected is the RIGHT thing to do. Slander and these hateful posts is just catty, childlish, and immature.

"If I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It simply means your stupid ass isn't worth anymore of my time."

Posted by: Mike Fullerton ()
Date: December 12, 2012 07:51PM

Well to tell you the truth Mot..Tom Whatever..Your the biggest child on here..why... if what you do is 100% legitimate.do you hide your name?..why do you post under different people that work for you?..why are you not proud of who you are? Why do you hide?..because your ashamed!! You say bubba is one of the top 5 car builders in the US..but looking at SEMA's website..popular hot rodding and hot rods website your not even in the top 50..why is that? Oh oh i know..your in the top 5 in Fairfax City..ok i get it..You say your son holds 2 guiness world records..In what catagory?..i searched the record book and there is nothing under Bubba Lloyd or Jonathan T Lloyd..Tell us all here right now..cut all the bullshit..What records are they?..Oh wait..Its guiness BEER world records right?..I mean if your really not absolutly full of shit..tell us all what the records are..If i had a son with 2 world records i'd be the proudest father and would tell everyone. So here is your chance..we are all listening..i for one will come to 9494 Fairfax blvd and congradulate you both in person..and you will change me from a critic to an absolute believer!!! I will post here and let everyone know your not the fraudulent,backstabbing piece of crap they are all making you out to be.. Be a Man Post under your reall name and you will have people in your corner instead of against you.But if your the POS everyone says tou are then..dont post anything..and dont post the world records..Because if i dont see the records in the next 48hours..i'll start posting all of this on you tube and other blogs..here is your chance to prove all of your so called haters wrong..Looking forward to reading your response

Posted by: Taken for a ride ()
Date: December 12, 2012 10:19PM

I too agree..Tell us all Mr Llyod . what are the records and why arent you listed anywhere even in the top 50 builders?..Give us the answers..your supporters will feel like Gods..and your critic will be silenced once and for all.

Date: December 13, 2012 03:33AM

Oh..just wait till you hear the excuses as to why he wont post the info.I checked the names you posted on guinnessworldrecords.com it goes all the way back to the year of their first recorded record..Nothing came up..But i will keep an open mind..(Smirk)

Date: December 13, 2012 04:04PM

"The height of cleverness is to be able to conceal it".

It is entirely doubtful that the gentle kind souls at BHR&Cs have any desire to view or post on this wretched FFU blog...

"Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men's imperfections, and conceal your own".

Posted by: Jeremy S ()
Date: December 13, 2012 07:39PM

Bigg Fann of BHR&C nice quote from George Bernard Shaw "It is entirely doubtful that the gentle kind souls at BHR&Cs have any desire to view or post on this wretched FFU blog..." this is where you are wrong..See tom posts under

Mot Sabbub= Tom Bubbas
Big block chevy= Bubba
Alyal nov Yehta = Layla Von Athey ( Bubbas Squeeze this week)
Mot Sabbub Opap= Tom Bubbas Papo (Papo is thier Bodyman wannabe)
Barock O B=Tom
dro's keeper= Bubba

And i can keep going on..See i worked there from June to August..i saw first hand what they did and how they used this site.Infact if im not mistaken ,Bigg Fann of BHR&C = Tom

Gentle souls..thats a good one..especially with all of the underhanded transaction that occured in my short time there, Some of you are fooled..other as i see are not.You should just hang around there on a monday morning to hear all the phone calls that come in there from irate customers all looking for tom and bubba,i would have to tell people they were out on a photo shoot..or in a private meeting..or..they are delivering a car..and all the time..they were both 25 feet from me, The people that are fooled by the smoke and mirror,will always be that way..as you can see there rest of the humam race is not fooled as easy

Posted by: Alyal nov Yehta ()
Date: December 14, 2012 04:18PM

“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; SMALL MINDS discuss people”

Nuff Said!

Posted by: Layla Von Athey ()
Date: December 14, 2012 08:01PM

Stop using my name even if you are spelling it backwards.

“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; SMALL MINDS discuss people” Eleanor Roosevelt

What is wrong with you? Get out from behind the computer and go on a date.

Posted by: Sysyphus ()
Date: December 15, 2012 12:37AM

It's funny how you spread rumors all about me when all you know about me is my name, say this shit to my face.

My name is like a dick. Whores can't keep it out of their mouths.

Unfortunately, several people are attempting to deceive bloggers through the unauthorized use of my image or my name, and my attorneys are pursuing those making these false claims

Posted by: Bigg Fagg At BECR&C ()
Date: December 15, 2012 08:51AM

OOOOOH not the attorney that drives the 83 Firebird..LMAO...you got us now..oh boy everyone watch out

Posted by: big block chevy ()
Date: December 20, 2012 08:59AM

Allen Davis, u punk bitch muther fucker. ur a stupid fuck who doesnt know shit. obviously u think im someone else, Bubba , tom? somebody. maybe ur too stuck up in ur own ass to understand that i am a car guy that just happened to stumble across these fag posts of all grown adults talking shit like little fags. You want to know who i really am, Lets find a nice location to share some coffee and i can break ur face. Im very intrested to hear back from you, and please share me an adress ,time and location and i will show you how real people handle shit. Ill be waiting for a location bitch.

Date: December 20, 2012 11:29AM

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

"Nothing comes from talkers but sound. We can talk all we want to but the world still goes around and round"

Posted by: Mot Sabbub Dyoll ()
Date: December 22, 2012 10:38PM

"What is essential is invisible to the eye"

Posted by: Big Money D ()
Date: December 23, 2012 11:26PM

Finally -some barkin peace and quiet on this stupid blogg! - Ruff Ruff - Happy Holidays Tom, Bubba, Papo, and Layla! Ho Ho Ho ....

Posted by: FFXCTZN76 ()
Date: December 26, 2012 08:35AM

Does anyone know what happened to that hackjob con Sonny or sonnie who worked there for a little while?

Posted by: Tammy A ()
Date: December 27, 2012 01:04AM

As in "convict"?? Impossible as these guys are pretty thorough with the backgrounds checks they undergo for the talent they recruit - the few the proud.... All are squeeky clean. In fact their security group are former police and detectives.

Posted by: chevynova396 ()
Date: December 27, 2012 08:24AM

spoke to that guy sonnie once for a estimate and sounded like all he wanted to do was sub contract the work to himself! pretty shady dude, beware! i called back a month after to try my luck and heard he was not working there anymore, didnt ask why

Posted by: FFXCTZN76 ()
Date: December 27, 2012 09:34AM

"con" as in con artist,, yeah they run a pretty tight ship out there, i was told not to even smoke my cigarette on the premises when i was drooling over the cars being nosey

Date: December 27, 2012 09:39PM

Interesting thing about the no smoking..prob cause of their committment to health and fitness...gotta respect that. "Gasolene Alley" Insiders are allowed to smoke though LOL. Whatever the case, you have to appreciate the collection of classic muscle cars that they service/restore at any given time. Certainly worth a drive out there on the weekend to take in the sights..kinda like a mini classic car show throughout the year!

Posted by: Allen Davis ()
Date: December 28, 2012 09:27AM

Meet me here anytime,we will see who will get theyre head ripped clean off anytime ..bring Your Faggot buddy tom and bubba..i dont care. stop running your mouth and be a man and show up 40405 Browns Lane, Catoctin, VA

Oh by the way

FFXCTZN76-Tom

chevynova396= Tom

Posted by: The truth hurts ()
Date: December 29, 2012 08:42AM

Tom, don't take this the wrong way. I am just trying to be constructive. When you guys opened up you had a pretty good thing. Good location in a very wealthy county with a lot of disposable income. You had a business plan that should have worked. So what went wrong? My definition of wrong is when 85 percent of the mainstream NOVA classic car owners won't use your services. That's pretty bad. In my opinion, your dreams of you and Bubba becoming stars, was the beginning of the end. That took your eye off the target. Fixing cars became a stepchild and nothing more than a means to an end. All you ever talked about was the tv show and Bubbas awards. If you had just stuck to cars none of this would be happening. What made you thing your customers would appreciate your desire to be tv stars. None of your customers thought that this was good for them. All the time you and Bubba spent on trying to be famous just took time and focus away from their cars being fixed. It might have worked, however, you have alienated most of the classic car community. Tom, to have a successful business you need to exceed the expectations of every customer. Everyone needs to walk out of your shop feeling happy that they chose to do business with you. Tom you have failed miserably with the most important component for a successfully business. Your preoccupation with muscles and tattoos are really ridiculous. You guys really are trying so hard to look the part but the fundamental components for success are missing. I don't know if anyone has told you this before but you guys don't have good personalities for tv. You are not particularly likable and Bubba does not seem particularly bright and does not seem to possess a personality of any kind. Wearing sunglasses, crossing your arms while showing tattoos only can carry you so far. Watching your award winning cable show was painful and amazingly amateurish. It was pointless. Sorry Tom, the truth hurts. I don't know what to tell you. You have really shot yourself in the foot on so many levels. I actually feel bad for Bubba. I bet all he ever wanted to fix cars. You were most likely the one who lead your shop in this direction. His dream might be pretty well shot it appears. The only answer might be start from scratch, do nothing but fix cars give up being famous, say your sorry to the community and make your customers whole. I don't see how you can pull out of this tailspin. It's hard enough for businesses to succeed even when everyone is perfect. Bad business plan Tom and a good lesson to be learned.

Date: December 29, 2012 04:56PM

Humm..pretty good critique "The truth hurts" of what may have happened here over the last couple of years although there are still some that would argue with you otherwise that they did receive good customer service and the results of their projects DID exceed the initial expectations. Perhaps the real problem is the CONSISTENCY of delivering top quality and on time performance for ALL of their customers with NO favoritism or special treatment. Still many good thing happening there in gasoline alley and I believe the business will carry on well enough and IF they can adjust some of their expectations as you describe the business will carry along and and perhaps prosper (good raw talent still exists room for improvement though) I will make sure the "Trinity" group reads your evaluation and establishes a punch list for improvement. Happy New Years

Date: December 29, 2012 07:00PM

Tammy, thanks for comments. From a business perspective, I think the problems are quite deep and the damage done will be quite hard to reverse. Honestly, they brought this upon themselves. They totally missed the boat on what it takes for a business to be successful.Is it possible for them to survive?....they need to determine what their business is, cars or tv. Trying to do both has not worked at all. If cars are their future they will have to overcome their poor reputation in the classic car community. In my opinion it would take five years of being a truly outstanding company for people in this community to forgive and forget and give them a second chance......maybe....personally I would have trouble going back ever, .....it's not like there are no other places to bring classic cars.They really need some good advice to try and repair the severe damage
That has been done . It's a classic up hill battle for sure

Posted by: Mot Sabbub Dyoll ()
Date: December 29, 2012 08:49PM

From a business perspective, given their talents and expertise it is certainly entirely possible to do both and have a successful repair and restoration facility along with their missive of marketing themselves appropriately as strong, ethical and colorful personalities which complements their business intentions quite well. I believe your objectivity here on FFCU is not aligned to deliver favorable advice but to continue to propagate the counter productive dialog of just these malcontent blogggers that I believe are the MINORITY opinion on the overall performance of BECR&Cs. This business chosen is a very difficult and fickle one when it comes to the survey of the entire customer base as there will always be those with bad intentions and perhaps some resentment of their success. Unfortunately a bad commentary of today's self absorbed society. Whatever the case would you be willing to share the experience you had there that has resulted in your opinion that they are on the wrong path and should give up their desire to soldier on regardless of whatever negativity is thrown their way in the internet "Badlands"?

Posted by: My Perspective ()
Date: December 30, 2012 07:11AM

Mot Sabbub Dyoll = Tom Bubbas Llyod

See thats whats drawing such criticism from everyone here.Your hiding your identity and then talking about your business like your a 3rd person trying to defend yourselves!!! Bad bad idea makes you look like a fraud..as i say it "MAKES YOU LOOK" like one.you very well might not be,but thats the persona your putting forth.And the MAJORITY of the bloggers here really despise you and all your comments,why do you do that to yourself and and your business? you say no one reads this blog..it has over 9,000 Views..the number one most viewed page,why do you think that is?..its because you just cant leave it alone.stop coming here and acting like your a 3rd person and writing all these bullshit reviews that is just you and your son.If you want respect then talk to us like a man.no one here is going to fault you for being the person you say you are.You guys could be so much more than what you appear to be if you would just stop burning customers and stop creating enemy's at every corner,I wish you the best of luck and your horrible reputation can be turned around,But you have to want to do it..and you would have to want to care about us Hot Rodder's.

Date: December 30, 2012 07:29AM

Of course it's possible to do both, however, that has not worked out for you in my opinion. If you actually think that you have successfully marketed yourselves as "strong,colorfull and ethical" then this could be part of the problem. In terms of me being objective, you are incorrect. This is why the truth hurts. It's your ego, arrogance and paranoia that has lead you to this juncture. Instead of believing that this is constructive criticism , you think that "someone is out to get you". In terms of you thinking that people are jealous of your success.....this is part of the problem. I don't know of anyone in the classic car community who would be jealous of your "success"...quite to contrary ....lastly, I never said don't "soldier on" I said constructively, it's an uphill battle. You need to follow the lead of dominos pizza and how they turned their business around. Enough free advice

Date: December 31, 2012 10:25PM

Just as I thought NO specific example or bad experience to be shared!

And yes you are correct that their strategy is NOT mutually exclusive and that their dedication shall persist and be amply rewarded as they continue to push forward - for those with patience on the right side the rewards will be great! Happy New Years Tom, Bubba, Papo, and Layla!

Date: January 02, 2013 02:42AM

Yeah...happy new year to the public..let a new year of screwing them begin !!!

Posted by: Tired of it, New year ()
Date: January 02, 2013 08:12AM

I have a Great idea! how about all the grown ups go back to the real world and we spend more time doing better for our community, children and planet, rather then sit on here and talk a bunch of stuff and waste our time. Im going to keep an open mind this year. God bless all good and bad, fate is in gods hands.

Date: January 03, 2013 09:49AM

Well said. Let this be the end of it. RIP blog thread...Finally

“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." -Benjamin Franklin

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: January 03, 2013 02:15PM

Let this blog RIP?..well wouldnt that be perfect..lets just let Bubbas run rampant amung the community with no recourse from the public..You'd have us be silenced?..i'm pretty sure i fought in a war to protect those rights.Freedom of speech will never be repressed

Posted by: Super Charged ()
Date: January 03, 2013 07:33PM

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Posted by: Another concerned citizen ()
Date: January 03, 2013 10:38PM

Good Quote Tammy. What are the odds that it will apply to Bubbas? Not very good I'm sure.

Posted by: Tammy A luvs Tommy B ()
Date: January 06, 2013 09:19PM

"No arsenal ... is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."

Date: January 21, 2013 10:59AM

So has anyone heard what the out come was with Bubba and his 2 world records? Guy came into the shop the other day with a chevelle that ol bubba worked his magic on..he also has a camaro,told us how bubbas charged him over $3500 and basically did nothing to the cars except put on a junk performer carb and adjusted his rear brakes, every week or 2 we get cars that they worked on, what a bunch of hack jobs they are..yeah thats toms favorite expression about other people.

Posted by: 703 homeland ()
Date: January 21, 2013 12:53PM

Intrested in taking my Goat to a restoration shop, anyone have any ideas? Tommy B, where is your Shop Located?

Posted by: Truth hurts ()
Date: January 22, 2013 04:05PM

Hey 703 Homeland , Dont Waste your time waiting for Tommy B to give you a shop name that doest exsist, Reason Being "Tommy B" AKA Sonny or Vincent DeCicco is a con and is using multiple aliases to attack local business's . He may want pay more attention to himself and his felony warrants which can be confirmed through the virgina state police. If you guys on the underground want to really see some hack job work, go see what sonny slapped together on a pontiac convertible that virginia police took down to bubbas to get repaired after sonny screwed it all up. You can run but you cant Hide, it aint always sunny on the sonny Side.

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.