HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
General thought on the city? ...no junk!
Posted by: Abc ()
Date: August 29, 2018 11:01PM

Anything, no junk!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: General thought on the city? ...no junk!
Posted by: sane ()
Date: October 29, 2018 07:00PM

There is little or no excuse for the endless construction all along Route 50 through the city, Route 50 being torn up and in miserable shape, and the short stretch of 123 between 50 and Eaton Lane also torn up. Both stretches are BADLY in need of a repaving......but none is being done. Also, what's with the new one-way (southbound) traffic light at the Shell station on 123 just south of I-66? I can see no reason for that light....there is nothing but a one-way, dead-end-street at that intersection. This whole section of the city has been torn up for almost two years, and it is getting long in the both, with no end in sight. Somebody on the City Council needs to give some answers. I guess this is what happens when you had an ex-Mayor on dope, running a meth ring and a gay-sex ring to boot.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.