HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Divinity
Posted by: Magic Mike ()
Date: August 22, 2018 09:59PM

There's this new who're to Fairfax circle only she'll sleep with you and your friends at once just for a place to stay. Been tricking in Alexandria Baltimore and Richmond. Beware because I know she's burning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Divinity
Posted by: Prince ()
Date: August 25, 2018 09:22PM

Yes she hangs at Dunkin Donuts in Fairfax circle picked her up one night and was amazed how is she was. Most women like that will screw for Cocaine or Heroin. Her I got full service just for a joint. Picked her a couple days later brought to my place and me and my friend had sex with her tag team style. Had to eventually put her out after 3 days because she brought all her belongings and a cat which are nasty. Seen her 2 weeks ago hanging outside some abandoned building. She'll probably end up on rt1 somewhere

Posted by: T ()
Date: August 25, 2018 10:49PM

I met her through a friend he showed me a video of her sucking his dick. We picked her up. She wanted to smoke my boy tells her to suck my boy off. She gets up comes to the backseat and bam. I didn't think it'd be so easy so I went back a few more times. She's easier than that slut Barbi that used to frequent the atra

Posted by: Dr. Death ()
Date: August 26, 2018 08:52PM

I hope y'all using protection. Because she's burning

Posted by: Concerned Citizen of Fairfax ()
Date: September 17, 2018 12:20PM

Is she white with glasses?

Posted by: food truck ()
Date: September 28, 2019 12:36AM

I have never met a dirtier hoe. I once sat outside the sleazeway while two dudes did her once but I was good on that. disgusting. she has literally been with hundreds of niggers, spics and crackers according to her own estimations. I would recommend you leave that one be unless you want to catch something nasty. but if you already have the stds you can find her at the food truck that goes to fairfax circle home depot at 6pm every day. be respectful ffs
Attachments:
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png

Posted by: Concerned Citizen of Fairfax ()
Date: October 01, 2019 03:52PM

My friend knocked her up a few years back

Posted by: Lex L ()
Date: January 23, 2020 08:47PM

I remember she had some naive nigger try to fight me because I was telling the truth about her. I wonder how stupid he feels now that everyone knows she a
whore

Posted by: The real slim shady ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:04AM

You faggot ass bitches don't know a God damn thing about anyone. Most of you small dicked fuck boys wouldn't know a woman from a whore if they both sat naked in front of you making out. Shut the hell up and keep people's names out of ya mouth unless you want to get fucked up

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.