HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dog Bite Victim in Van Dyck Park
Posted by: Dog Bite Victim ()
Date: May 27, 2016 12:26PM

ATTENTION
Dog Bite Notification

To the woman walking two big dogs in Van Dyck Park (Fairfax, VA) on Wednesday May 25, 2016 at 8:30 am and to anyone who was in the park that morning.

I am trying to locate the owner of the dogs because one dog bit me. I did not see the mark initially because it was on my hip and further on my back than what I could see at the time. This is why I did not get any information. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I saw the marks.

I just want to confirm that your dog has been vaccinated for rabies so I don’t have to get a rabies series. Please show some character and come forward. If your dogs have been vaccinated, NO LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN. I just want to avoid the series of shots and the expense I will incur. PLEASE COME FORWARD!

IF YOU WERE IN THE PARK THE MORNING OF MAY 25, 2016 and saw the woman and her dogs, can you please call animal control and give them a description? It would help to verify my description and maybe locate the dogs and the owner.

Animal Description: Possibly Weimaraner dogs or a mix. Off-white with possibly some gray in the fur. Short hair dogs, floppy ears. Waist high.

Owner Description: Brown hair a little below the shoulder (possibly curly), slightly overweight, wearing sunglasses, late 40’s or early 50’s.

SEE ATTACHED FLYER FOR PICTURES

Call Animal Control:
703-385-7919
Attachments:
ATTENTION- dog bite.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.