HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tutoring service
Posted by: S Heng ()
Date: October 24, 2008 04:55PM

Hi,

How are you? I would like to provide my services as a resource for families. My company offers private tutoring services here in the DC metro area which includes Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and suburban Maryland for all ages and all subjects.

You can check out our website at www.tutorexcelonline.com for more information. A little background information on me: I grew up in Northern Virginia and graduated from the University of Virginia (UVA) and was a very successful private tutor for years before I started this company. I am highly selective in the tutors I choose to ensure that lessons of quality are offered. If your child needs help with schoolwork or would like to advance in his or her studies please let us know and we would be glad to help you. My contact information is on our website. Thank you.
Attachments:
NewTutorExcellogo.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.