HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
nudist opportunities
Posted by: ndstnh ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:20PM

Curious about nudist opportunities in Fairfax mid week near Marriot, looking fo rsom friends to hang out with and not sure how open minded the region is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nudist opportunities
Posted by: hunny ()
Date: January 14, 2013 07:23AM

All hot women are welcome to meet at my house.

Date: January 16, 2013 12:21AM

don't know of any legal opps anywhere near here - has to be on private property where nobody but you nudists can see you nudists AFAIK

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 16, 2013 01:15PM

Please...when sitting on a white sofa, please use a towel!

Posted by: ndstnh ()
Date: January 16, 2013 07:51PM

Thank you for the update on the local laws. NH is a very strict state about public nudity as well. VT is a fun state because the the laws are extremely liberal about being nude in public. Guess I will just have to plan on nude socializing in the hotel room. Will hopefully find a few nudists in the area to come over for a swim and then social in the room at the marriot.

Posted by: this was a long time ago ()
Date: January 21, 2013 01:45PM

...but someone once told me that Difficult Run in Loudoun has its share of naturist sunbathers. Of course, I've also heard that it's a gay cruising spot, which is not necessarily exclusive.

I think I saw a website by some naturist club that actually has a facility in Springfield, and might still be in operation. Note that this is not the same as swingers, etc.

Posted by: sunbather ()
Date: June 15, 2013 11:22AM

Difficult Run, which flows on one end of Great Falls Park into the Potomac, had for many years a nude sunbathing location on a small island. It is in Faiarfax County. The island is at about the point in the stream where the path to the river along the Run forks, with one fork leading inot the park, and the other to the River. It is at a high spot in the path, and if you head right down the footpath to the Run, which is not visible from the main trail, you come to the island. You have to cross the stream to it, which may involve getting your feet wet. The far side is where the nude sunbathing spot was/is. Judging by our experience in the last four years, it isn't frequented much anymore. The Difficult Run trail and the lower Run scenery were severely damaged by flood waters from hurricanes. Rocks for lying out in the sun are still there. Madeira School is on the other side of the Run, but whatever is up on the bluff above is pretty hidden by foliage in the summer.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 28, 2013 07:14PM

sharon bulova runs a nudist camp in her back yard. famous. be there !

Date: August 28, 2013 07:16PM

difficult run where no one can see you ? (something tells me you'll never be seen again)

did i tell you i wee wee up stream of you in that river ?

Date: August 28, 2013 07:16PM

this guy i worked with promised to buy us all a nudist colony and never did

i'm so angry

Date: August 28, 2013 07:18PM

oh i forgot. fx co. will use any excuse to arrest you, evict you, and auction all your crap.

so if you want to loose your shirt do anything they can point a finger at

RU.S. Should get rid of laws againt public nuditye: nudist opportunities
Posted by: stephen vattimo ()
Date: August 31, 2013 03:53PM

The government should get rid of all laws against public nudity. Should we be arrested as soon as we are born,because we come into the world naked ?
Should we make are pets wear clothes because they are naked and they shit and lay around our house with out putting a towel under neath their bottoms?
Is it not retarded that Nudist resort charge almost $200 a day just so you have a place to walk around naked with out going to jail for doing so?
How can I get to join in the social nudity club if I can't afford the fees to visit a nudist resort?
I have been on a lot of nudist site,And no one has tried to befriend me.
trying meet other nudist is like trying to catch the lochness monster.

Posted by: keithnabor ()
Date: January 23, 2017 09:42PM

yeah, looking to meet new friends myself.

Posted by: Jimmybcs ()
Date: May 05, 2017 11:19PM

hi,
I am seeking places in n va to walk about nude and enjoy the weather.
Does anyone know of any areas that do not offend others or that the law does not
Come around?

Thanks.

Date: May 08, 2017 04:36PM

thinking about my place in the country. what you have in mind location-wise?

Posted by: Steve Guy ()
Date: May 23, 2017 01:36PM

Yep, Fairfax County is all about the money. They love to have a reason to fine you BIG time!

Date: June 10, 2017 11:48AM

Keith, Jimmy,

I think I understand what you are looking for --it a nudist with a private back yard, We use our own, which is reasonably private. If we knew some genuine local nudists, it would be fun to get get together.

Posted by: Tom Cornell ()
Date: June 13, 2017 06:49AM

As hot as it's been wearing clothes is the LAST thing anybody needs to do.

Posted by: Nude in the shower ()
Date: June 13, 2017 06:07PM

Except for mosquito bites, sunburn, skin cancer and the fact that over 50% of the adult population have bodies that would make you puke on sight I agree.

Date: June 23, 2017 11:13AM

I'm not sure if I qualify as "genuine" or not but so far all is well dipping in the secluded stream after getting all hot and sweaty hiking there alone. it is nice to feel sun all over and leave no tanlines. biggest annoyance is occassional flies looking for a bite of me to eat.

Date: May 24, 2018 02:37PM

I take it you hiked down Difficult Run and found it the off the path private location. I think this year it is probably under water at present, given the rain. Been there more than once? I wouldn't recommend more than ptting your feet in the water, given that it is run off from the county.

Posted by: keithn. ()
Date: May 24, 2018 04:15PM

partial to my own property outside the county, secluded, private, fresh water stream and yes, a fair amount of native pesky bugs.

Posted by: Saint ()
Date: November 18, 2021 10:29AM

Where & when :) I'll be there

Posted by: Serious Naturist ()
Date: October 31, 2023 12:36PM

I’m in western Fairfax and looking for other serious naturists to share yoga and meditation in outdoors sans clothing. Serious folks only, message me. Thanks!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.