HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Media :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Police Santa
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: January 24, 2006 07:46PM

Submitted anonymously. Click for full size original.

IMG_3290_small.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Police Santa
Posted by: dave ()
Date: February 09, 2006 05:45PM

tax dollars at work,what happens when this clown falls off the bike?thats right we pay for these guys to fuck off all day,and yes we pay when these out of shape cock s get hurt to

Posted by: Abe Froman ()
Date: February 11, 2006 06:09PM

dude, lighten up....

Posted by: Ripone ()
Date: February 15, 2006 11:48AM

Consider this. The officer is dressed as Santa because he was involved in a yearly charity event the police department puts on called Santa's ride. Cops at the different stations and businesses in the County donate new toys, that "Santa" and his "elves" ride around and pick up. They then deliver them to kids who are going to be in the HOSPITAL over Christmas, and other needy children in the County. Simiilar to "Toys for tots".
So quick to damn the cops for everything they do, and when they show they have a human side after all, some dick like you is going to bash them before you even know why he was doing what he was doing.

Damn Cops, giving toys to kids in the hospital at Christmas

Posted by: me90 ()
Date: February 16, 2006 05:26AM

well said, i love to see dave's reply.

Posted by: Photoman ()
Date: April 16, 2006 10:53PM

I took this photo and have inside information, so trust me on this...
That actually is Santa riding that Harley. Santa works a few shifts a year with the motor squad. In return, the department allows Santa access to their database in order to help him with his "Naughty/Nice" list.

Posted by: m ()
Date: May 23, 2006 07:01PM

hahahahaha!

Posted by: Kevin ()
Date: November 09, 2006 10:59PM

Dave - In the words of Jason Taylor, you need a hug and a hobby.

Thanks FPD for spreading joy. Stop by one of my places anytime for a break. Ask Chad B. of motor corp and he will get you directions. K and L

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 05, 2007 12:37PM

I like how his helper elf there appears to be loading his wepaon or calibrating his radar gun. bad boys bad girls whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Santa comes for you

Posted by: LightenUp ()
Date: February 05, 2007 02:24PM

This is a great event for all the unfortunate children who are stuck in hospitals during Christmas. Deliveries are made to Fairfax Hospital, Lombardi Cancer Center, and Ronald McDonald House. If enough toys are collected they are then delivered to other places such as churches, rec centers, etc..,, Maybe if more people took the time to show the same love to some of you on this site (dave), you would be a little more understanding.

Oh yea if you look close the officer is putting on his gloves as it is obvious they just filled up with gas.

for those who showed support thanks and it is appreciated, for the others who were obviously spoiled little shits..F.O.

Posted by: bob ()
Date: March 19, 2007 11:33AM

lol dude looks funny, and i would be on my ass if i saw fat boy fall off that little scotter of his. lol ha

Posted by: madman ()
Date: July 11, 2007 01:49PM

Fuck the police never trust someone who has the right to judge you but isnt judged themselves.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.