HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mega Mansion foolishness in Vienna Virginia. WHO IN THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
Posted by: floodplains for you ()
Date: October 11, 2014 04:06PM

Fuglyyyuu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still better than this one Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
>
> That's got to suck for the neighbors

But they're all jealous when it rains.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mega Mansion foolishness in Vienna Virginia. WHO IN THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
Posted by: I'dlivethere ()
Date: October 12, 2014 08:58PM

I rather like it, the siding just looks a bit cheap. I'm sure most people making fun of it live in way worse. Something like that just needs to be made with very high quality materials or it does end up rather silly. Look at high fashion, imagine many of the designs had they been cheaply made. Love the back and the balcony on the left, very original, very unique- thumbs up!

Posted by: kill it with fire b4 it spreads ()
Date: October 12, 2014 09:09PM

I'dlivethere Wrote:
> I rather like it, the siding just looks a bit
> cheap. I'm sure most people making fun of it live
> in way worse. Something like that just needs to be
> made with very high quality materials or it does
> end up rather silly. Look at high fashion, imagine
> many of the designs had they been cheaply made.
> Love the back and the balcony on the left, very
> original, very unique- thumbs up!

^ This is how you end up with these eyesores.

Posted by: BobBobBob ()
Date: October 13, 2014 12:01PM

Tapawingo Dweller Wrote:
> Mind your own business.
>
> You sound jelly, ya lil bitch.

The gov't of fairfax is so mismanaged they need all the money they can get. Allowing these hugly over built houses in relativly cheap neighborhoods gets the electeds more of our money to waste-spend.
Destroying the "feel" of the neighborhoods means nothing to the electeds.
The quality of life for "We the people" means nothing to them either.
The electeds only care about stealing more of your money.
In 1910 the fed designed and started their new plan to steal from all of "We the people" on a 24-7 basis. The plan is working perfectly, obviously, since you all aren't talking about it.
That house is part of that plan. Inflation is the key part of the plan.
When the electeds implimented the "real estate tax" they changed everyone from home owners into tennants.
As long as you have to pay anyone to stay in "your" home you are a tennant, not an owner.

e

Date: October 13, 2014 12:08PM

I forgot to mention.
I have first hand knowlege of the county's system to get rid of lower valued real estate in favor of mcmansions.
I live right around the corner from this house.

I realize attacks on the elderly may not be news right now but I had to at least ask for your help. If you are not interested do you know anyone that might be?
I was not planning on being made broke and homeless by intentional acts of my own govt when I am in my 60s!
I believe I am the most recent victim of another method of attack on the elderly.
I think I am being attacked by fairfax co. va. in a new style of imminent domain attack.
Imminent domain is when they force you out of your home. But they are supposed to have a very good reason!

The county's representative has told me they are going to run me through the court system again and again and again using their court system to take from me everything I have worked my entire life for, to get me out of my house. They said they would harass me aggressively “for as long as you live in your house”. I took that as a promise that they want to make me destitute/homeless first!

I have the lowest valued house in my neighborhood. That makes me a prime target. The county has been allowing developers to build $1.000.000.00+ houses in this old $450.000.00 neighborhood for several years now. Thus destroying this once quiet place.

Are any of your reporters interested in this sort of thing?
I have my 3rd court date, in ONE years time, coming up in the next week or two. They said this will continue “as long as I live in “MY” house.” Basically until I am homeless.
It took me a while to recognize what was happening, but when the agent for Fairfax told me that is exactly what he was doing I was stunned.

Thanks for your consideration. Can you advise me who else I should approach with this?

Bob Stroup USNR

e

Posted by: you must be arab/asian ()
Date: October 13, 2014 12:08PM

I'dlivethere Wrote:
> I rather like it, the siding just looks a bit
> cheap. I'm sure most people making fun of it live
> in way worse. Something like that just needs to be
> made with very high quality materials or it does
> end up rather silly. Look at high fashion, imagine
> many of the designs had they been cheaply made.
> Love the back and the balcony on the left, very
> original, very unique- thumbs up!

Are you persian or the owner of the home?

How do you know what the back looks like?

You're the reason why I bought in a community with a HOA

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: October 13, 2014 12:09PM

And some people wonder where the right-wing reputation for being stupid assholes came from!

Posted by: LOLZ... ()
Date: October 13, 2014 12:18PM

It came from stupid asshole libtards who realized the game was up and needed to start calling names.

Date: October 13, 2014 12:28PM

I should describe the county's new plan.

In a nutshell the county starts to haul you into court as often as they can (2 of their agents have told me this to my face) to steal everything you have worked your entire life for, your home being the actual target. The plan strips you of ALL of your ability to pay any bills so you will default on your house payment.
Then the bank evicts you (thus the county's involvment is hidden) and turns the property over to the developers who build the big house on your lot and thus they get everything you have worked for all your life!
My neighbor wanted to build 3 houses on his lot.
Apparently he was not building houses that would be large enough (high enough taxed) eyesores so fairfax stopped him from doing anything.

I am 62 years and fairfax is stealing my life-home from me, in this way, right now.

Can we all say "sieg heil"?
For those that don't know this is what you say while giving the NAZI salute.

e

Posted by: TFveM ()
Date: October 14, 2014 04:33PM

the high dollar in real-estate is land (or skyscraper) not house and especially not extensoins to houses

those really aren't mc'mansions and do not improve the property value as much as you'd think, the location and land size is still the same

----------------------------
our family many years back was sold a plot which was 1/2 yard and 1/2 MANDATORY BY COUNTY LAW "community land" - for asthetic / property vaue reasons

i now suspect that fx co gov has tampered with the books and allowed some builder to build on MY FUCKING LAND, selling my property to builders as if it were their own (not to mention all the corruption they do with illegals). this is gov quartering my land - what is in part really my real-esate in every legal way not incl any laws they changed for the purpose of stealing the land

if i prove this definitively should i

a) sue a county i know is corrupt and skips court

b) politely ask the rich facist gov workers in the places to give it back

c) purchase a flame thrower

your choice, just a coin toss

(ps i've read lawsuits about municipalities in such deals, i do know the law)

Posted by: Vixis ()
Date: October 14, 2014 06:51PM

That is one fugly looking house, unfortunately Fairfax caters to owners wanting to expand on their house. Bigger houses=higher taxes, what these bafoons don't take into consideration is it takes more electricity to heat it and cool it. We bought a 1200sqft house in Centreville back in 96 sitting on an acre of land, we have no intention of expending. We would rather have more money in the bank than paying outrageous taxes in Fairfax County and power.

Posted by: habibi ()
Date: May 03, 2015 01:40PM

none of the houses you all posted are mansions, and they are putting in medium sized houses in those neighborhoods with tiny ass houses because they are trying to get everyone to tear down the houses and rebuild. and whoever posted "its almost as tall as the water tower", you are an idiot. that is just from the angle that you are standing at......
also, is that close to louise archer es and madison hs? because i go to madison high school

Posted by: SHUT THE FUCK UP ()
Date: May 03, 2015 02:09PM

habibi Wrote:
> none of the houses you all posted are mansions,
> and they are putting in medium sized houses in
> those neighborhoods with tiny ass houses because
> they are trying to get everyone to tear down the
> houses and rebuild. and whoever posted "its almost
> as tall as the water tower", you are an idiot.
> that is just from the angle that you are standing
> at......
> also, is that close to louise archer es and
> madison hs? because i go to madison high school

YOU ARE A FUCKING MILLENNIAL PIECE OF SHIT

GO PLAY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE OR UPDATE YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE

GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING HERE

Posted by: what a surprise... ()
Date: May 03, 2015 02:13PM

habibi Wrote:
> none of the houses you all posted are mansions,
> and they are putting in medium sized houses in
> those neighborhoods with tiny ass houses because
> they are trying to get everyone to tear down the
> houses and rebuild. and whoever posted "its almost
> as tall as the water tower", you are an idiot.
> that is just from the angle that you are standing
> at......
> also, is that close to louise archer es and
> madison hs? because i go to madison high school

A towel head trying to justify those ugly ass homes with 5 additions. Towel heads and spics are the worst offenders when it comes to those kind of homes.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: May 03, 2015 02:42PM

Fuglyyyuu Wrote:
> Still better than this one Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
>
> That's got to suck for the neighbors

This is what happens when you don't have an HOA.

Posted by: )(*&%$ ()
Date: May 03, 2015 03:05PM

LetsRock Wrote:
> Fuglyyyuu Wrote:
> -----
> > Still better than this one Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
> >
> > That's got to suck for the neighbors
>
>
> This is what happens when you don't have an HOA.

Quasimodo won't move in until the bell installed

Posted by: Commuter ()
Date: May 03, 2015 03:13PM

Driving down Rt. 123 south near Center Street the other day I came across a vehicle being driven by an old lady...the license plate was "VIENNA". What pompous ass is the holder of his license plate? The Mayor? A Red Hat lady? A DAAR? A UDOTC?

Posted by: Simple Jake ()
Date: May 03, 2015 03:40PM

Commuter Wrote:
> Driving down Rt. 123 south near Center Street the
> other day I came across a vehicle being driven by
> an old lady...the license plate was "VIENNA". What
> pompous ass is the holder of his license plate?
> The Mayor? A Red Hat lady? A DAAR? A UDOTC?

Hedy Lamar?

She was born in Vienna.

Hubba hubba!

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.