HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Herndon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Improve Your NBA Live Mobile Skills By Using These Techniques!
Posted by: nbammoak ()
Date: January 27, 2018 02:30AM

Improve Your NBA Live Mobile Skills By Using These Techniques!

NBA Live Mobile season is an obsession to supporting fans and players. Keeping fans happy is all about playing well enough to keep them something that they can cheer about. These tips can help you be on a better NBA Live Mobile player.

Always dribble with your head up when dribbling instead of focusing on the ball.You should never be looking at the NBA Live Mobile while you're dribbling. Bring your ball no matter where you go out.Dribble the ball as you go about your day doing errands like walking to the dog. If you're looking at the NBA Live Mobile, there NBA 2K MTis no way you can know what else is happening on the court.

Don't spend all your game against the zone defense. The majority of game play might take place in the zone, but be careful about a team who changes things up. If you are unprepared, you could lose any control you have over the game.

Don't pump a lot of iron if you want to be good as a jump shooter. Muscle strength is beneficial for playing any NBA Live Mobile position, but you can have too much. Some professional shooting guards make their arms so big that it started decreasing their own field goal percentage.

Would you like to learn how to fool your opponents? Try using a back pass. Hold the ball using your writing hand. This should make it easy to trick to confuse the other team.

Good footwork is essential to escaping coverage and putting yourself in position to take a vital part of NBA Live Mobile.You always want to beat the open spot. Once you have a location, you also need to secure your spot. These will both require solid footwork.

The key to ball well is to spread your fingers out.This can help you keep a better grip on the ball at all times. Don't let your palm touching the ball either.

Understanding your opponent is a tough defense.Review videotapes and keep up with scouting reports. When you know your opponent, you'll have a leg up during a game as you'll be able to predict what he is going to do. A defender that knows about defending makes a strong defender.

To become a great free thrower, always go through the same routine before each shot. This might mean that you dribble the ball twice, bend your knees, touch your forehead, or do anything else. As long as this is a quick set of movements and it's consistent, using a consistent routine can help your body retain the memory to make those shots after your "ritual."

Passing between the legs is great when you have defense all over you.Practice this by bouncing the NBA Live Mobile forcefully between your legs as you take a step forward or back. Mastering this skill will provide you with a big advantage on the court. Cheap NBA 2K MT

As you know, there are so many ways you can make yourself a better player. Increasing your skills will also build your team's success. Learn as much as you can about your particular position and play to the best of your ability. As a player, your part is the give the team all the help you can. The tips in this article can help you become an invaluable member of your NBA Live Mobile team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Improve Your NBA Live Mobile Skills By Using These Techniques!
Posted by: TonyGreys ()
Date: July 15, 2022 03:23AM

I'm pretty sure that the input lag is a pretty serious reason why cloud gaming doesn't have a future. But who knows, maybe everything will change pretty soon.

Re: Improve Your NBA Live Mobile Skills By Using These Techniques!
Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: July 15, 2022 04:14AM

I'd say that I'm a pretty avid gamer, but I definitely don't have an addiction. I play almost every day for a few hours, and I even check articles about top cybersport games on https://topcybersportgames.com/. It's not like I hope to get into the esports team one day, I'm way too old for that, but it's just really interesting to me.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.