HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone know why Frozen Ropes decided to close?
Posted by: Baseball Dad ()
Date: March 12, 2011 09:26PM

Anyone know why they made the decision to close?

Dear Jack,

After 4 years of teaching hundreds and hundreds of kids how to play baseball and softball we've made the difficult decision to close Frozen Ropes on Sunday, April 3. We are going to send our players out to the high school fields and to Little League Opening Days with a lot of confidence and best wishes. It will be sad not to see them continue to grow in the sport up close but we are proud of what we built at Frozen Ropes and the relationships we've developed these past four years.

Please know that classes, parties and lessons will continue as scheduled to their completion. All staff are in place and have committed to continue providing lessons and programs. We'll accommodate as best we possibly can. Staff is willing to come in early and stay late to help get your player ready for the season. If you have prepaid lessons remaining, you must schedule them as soon as possible- no refunds will be provided.

IMP Fitness (www.impfitness.com) and SPI Soccer (www.spisoccer.com) will continue to run their programs. Contact them directly for fitness and soccer program information.

SPECIAL OFFERS- Now through April 3.
15% OFF all Pro Shop items: bats, gloves, batting gloves, bags, sliders, catchers gear, bat grips T's, and more
SATURDAY TEAM PRACTICE Rentals: $120 per hour (regular $135). Two tunnels plus balls, T's, pitching machines, mounds etc.
Get your team ready for the season. If you can't practice outside, practice inside at about $10 per player per hour. Saturday afternoon and evening special rates.

Hours of Operation through April 3:
Mondays-Thursdays: 1pm-9pm
Fridays: 1pm-8pm
Saturdays: 9am-5pm
Sundays: 9am-730pm

The Staff and I wish to thank you for your support these past four years. Its been a pleasure working to help improve the baseball and softball skills of the young people of Northern Virginia. Stay tuned for more information about closing sales and special events before April 3.

Sincerely,

Craig Koch
Owner/GM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone know why Frozen Ropes decided to close?
Posted by: cville resident ()
Date: March 13, 2011 11:18PM

What/where the hell is Frozen Ropes? I have lived in Centreville my entire life and I've never heard of it.

Posted by: BigK ()
Date: March 14, 2011 12:15AM

cville resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What/where the hell is Frozen Ropes? I have lived
> in Centreville my entire life and I've never heard
> of it.

MAYBE this is one reason it is closing???????? Most have not heard of it.

Posted by: sineifasi ()
Date: March 16, 2011 12:28AM

Wow I've lived here for 12 years and raised 2 little athletes and have never heard of Frozen Ropes either. Guess it's not a shocker that it's closing.

Posted by: baller ()
Date: September 24, 2011 03:06PM

If your kids are not in baseball/softball you have had no reason to hear about them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.