HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looking for fun
Posted by: brandon johnson ()
Date: April 23, 2019 11:14AM

Anyone interested in having some kind of fun..? I'm still a virgin but will try anything at least once feel free to email me.

brandonj9882@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for fun
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: April 24, 2019 03:08PM

you must be the biggest looser on the planet

you in the NOVA with all this pussy walking around
and you pandering on this creepy ass message board

its so easy to get pussy

good god you are a looser

Posted by: Vivienne_Nootz ()
Date: April 24, 2019 04:51PM

Lmao loser..

Posted by: Fuuck you AN ()
Date: July 15, 2019 04:49PM

Im glad to see my hot bitchy ex-wife finally sold our house and moved away to fuck ever. Took my dog, our house and everything. The worst decision I ever made in my entire god forsaken life was to marry that fucking cunt bitch.

Men never get married. In 70% of divorces it is the wife who leaves. These fucking asshole women have not sense of commitment to family. If you suffer a tragedy like a physical accident, or are laid off from a job the divorce rate rise t 80%. Moral of the story- women only want men who make a lot of money. They don't give a fucking shit about the man= only his cash.

Good by you fucking shit head bitch. I pray everyday you suffer a horrible tragedy and life the rest of your life in pain.

Posted by: youranidiottoooooo ()
Date: July 15, 2019 04:57PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you must be the biggest looser on the planet
>
> you in the NOVA with all this pussy walking
> around
> and you pandering on this creepy ass message
> board
>
> its so easy to get pussy
>
> good god you are a looser

You have not tried to get pussy around here. These women don't have sex anymore. They are glued to their fucking god damn iPhones. Scrolling though Facebook or the newest social media app like Pinterest. I have gone on all the apps and gone on tons of dates. These women tell me straight up they are only looking to get married and start a family. They are not looking for hookups. And don't say "I'm a loser" or some shit. I have tried to fuck a chick and have lowered my standards. Even the fat sweaty sluts don't put out around here unless you have a shit ton of money. Which I do put I don't flaunt it. If they know how loaded I was i'd have a line of women waiting to blow me.

Yeah their are TONS of hot bitchs around here but they don't have sex anymore. Their pussy's are so dry they have cobwebs in them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.