HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dog Trespass Form -- Criminal AND Civil Penalties
Posted by: Dog Trespass ()
Date: November 26, 2017 01:12PM

Animal Trespass, FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT - PSA

Having problems with a neighbor or neighbors walking a dog to relieve itself on your private property or allowing a dog unleashed to come onto your private property?

Use the (criminal) trespass letter template (link below), tailor it your circumstances, and send a copy to:

Fairfax County Police Department
Animal Services Division.
4500 West Ox Road
Fairfax, Va.

www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/animal/animal-trespass.htm

Have questions? Please call the Fairfax County Police Department's Animal Services Division at 703 692 2131 (non emergency number). Please do not use 911.

If you have a neighborhood social club or Homeowners Association, please post.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dog Trespass Form -- Criminal AND Civil Penalties
Posted by: doghtr ()
Date: December 14, 2017 01:03AM

Anyone else have problems with neighbors letting their dog bark late night? My neighbor leaves the dog on the deck and it lets it bark non-stop. Some people are just born stupid.

Posted by: annoyed555 ()
Date: April 24, 2018 01:51AM

My stupid neighbor still lets their stupid little dog bark late at night. She lets the dog out to pee at 1030pm and do they let the dog in when the dog has finished pissing? NO. They let it bark at 10 fucking 30 at night. What stupid fucking people.

Posted by: annoyed 666 ()
Date: July 10, 2018 01:24AM

My neighbor still lets her little shit dog bark at all hours. The HOA are dubmasses. I call them and they say "call the police" . Its your fucking job to deal with issues or are you only good at pointing out mis- painted siding? HOA's are filled with ignorant little fucks who had their lunch money stolen as a kid and now they want revenge. This stupid neighbor belongs in a trailer park. Who did they steal money from to get into this part of town??

Posted by: dumbass454345 ()
Date: November 02, 2018 02:52AM

My stupid fking neighbor is at it again. Leaving her fking little dog on the deck barking at 11 o clock at night. That trailer trash low life needs to leave out the neighbor hood. Its bad enough she lets if poop on my lawn and doesn't clean it up. Some ppl are horrible human beings

Posted by: DOCallPoPo ()
Date: April 20, 2019 04:03PM

annoyed 666 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My neighbor still lets her little shit dog bark at
> all hours. The HOA are dubmasses. I call them and
> they say "call the police" . Its your fucking job
> to deal with issues or are you only good at
> pointing out mis- painted siding? HOA's are filled
> with ignorant little fucks who had their lunch
> money stolen as a kid and now they want revenge.
> This stupid neighbor belongs in a trailer park.
> Who did they steal money from to get into this
> part of town??

You do have to call the police. They will send someone and fine her. If the dog is trespassing, send a letter and copy the FFX Police Dept (See above). The Court will serve her papers to appear if it happens again. The HOA are not law enforcement. If she is ignoring you, she will ignore the HOA.

Posted by: learnhowtoreaddumbass ()
Date: May 26, 2019 01:01AM

Hey fucktard learn to read. My trailer trash neighbor lets her dog BARK. Not trespass. We have moved on from the original title of the thread. Fucking illiterate dipshit

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.