HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mark Toliver
Posted by: DAT DUDE ()
Date: September 08, 2009 09:07PM

Do you know Mark Toliver?? Word is that he's famous in The Ville.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mark Toliver
Posted by: PP Roz Co ()
Date: September 20, 2009 12:43PM

It depends what you mean by famous, I think a lot of people like him but at the same time a lot of people don't. Marcus Tolivaris, scaring white people for years.

Posted by: beeezzy ()
Date: September 22, 2009 01:06AM

hahahahaha my nigga mark t

Posted by: he's a drug dealer ()
Date: October 09, 2009 11:09PM

He is my neighbor and there are always FCPD cruisers outside his house.

Posted by: your a douchebag ()
Date: October 22, 2009 09:45PM

anyone who feels the need to post a thread on this is just a fucking loser wasting everyones time.

Posted by: AJ ()
Date: November 10, 2009 03:06AM

haha, i know this kid!

Posted by: bigmama ()
Date: December 11, 2009 12:03PM

What was up with the arrest of this kid at Popeyes and the 11 cop cars and DEA agents that broke down the front door of us house and searched it? What is the story with this kid?!

Posted by: likeucare ()
Date: August 23, 2010 06:05PM

you all can go fuck yourselves

Posted by: 5.0! ()
Date: August 29, 2010 04:27AM

likeucare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you all can go fuck yourselves

thumbs up!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 30, 2010 12:50PM

"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","018"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","11/06/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","018"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/03/2009","DIST MARIJ>1/2OZ<5LBS "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","018"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/03/2009","DIST MARIJ>1/2OZ<5LBS "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","018"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/03/2009","DRUGS SELL/PROVIDE RESALE SHC I II "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","018"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/03/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","049"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/02/2006","70-74MPH/55MPH ZONE "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","050"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/30/2007","PASSING ON RIGHT "
"TOLIVER ","MARK ","B","051"," 14366","NORTH SLOPE ","ST","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/26/2008","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE "

Posted by: big nig ()
Date: September 21, 2010 10:38PM

yoooo marky T is my dawwwwgggg real niggas represent

Posted by: lil nig ()
Date: October 03, 2010 01:29AM

mark T is your dawg? i feel bad for you. that kid is a straight bitch. nobody in the ville likes that kid, he thinks hes doin big things but he aint.

Posted by: yeahhhhhhhh ()
Date: October 11, 2010 07:30PM

mart toliver is such a hot boy, hes always schemin and taking peoples money. i dont fuck with him

Posted by: anony ()
Date: October 15, 2010 11:45AM

he got busted by the dea yesterday

Posted by: yeahhhhhhhhh ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:53AM

hahahaha fuck that bitch ass. he got what he deserved

Posted by: lil nig ()
Date: October 20, 2010 04:59PM

Anyone know what happened with mark T and why he got busted by the DEA? besides the fact the he was a hot ass that always ran his mouth

Posted by: DaBomb ()
Date: October 22, 2010 06:52PM

yeah, 14 oz of weed @ his house.....

Posted by: THANK GOD ()
Date: October 25, 2010 11:44PM

if i had to hear him say "you already" one more time i wouldve gone crazy

Posted by: hahadumbnigga ()
Date: October 27, 2010 07:39PM

word is that this dumbass nigga, after he was caught up like a year ago... supposedly he was buyin budz off a federal agent n they was just buildin a case against him n they arrested his dumbass like 2 weeks ago. i wouldnt even put his business out there if tha nigga didnt owe me money, petty shit too. N thank god, ur right he said "you already" "my dude" wayyy tooo often lol

Posted by: u already ()
Date: October 28, 2010 03:36PM

I had to come check out how many faggot's love to talk about me .. so lets talk. everyone that fucks with me what up? and everyone to my demise i'm sorry that you were probably who got ripped off or their money taken, i'm sorry your just a bitch ass individual, i love all the fallacy thats all i'm ever gonna say to you...

WooDZ Lyfe

Posted by: HAHA ()
Date: October 28, 2010 07:21PM

hahahaha allright dude, have fun in jail while im out getting an education

Posted by: lolol ()
Date: October 29, 2010 11:28AM

mark u one of tha softest niggas i ever met, so dont be on here talkin like u some nigga that runs shit. ur bitch ass is goin away for a minute this time, unles su snitch again like all u westfields faggots

Posted by: one hardcore motherfucker ()
Date: October 29, 2010 11:11PM

If you a real nigga you fuck with MT skull no matta what. WHS for life MOB bitch. you already know mark was a dumbass but hey, we all make mistakes, gotta love that token black dude mark

Posted by: Straight Trappin ()
Date: October 30, 2010 02:05PM

Yoo fuck all yall bitch ass nigga mark toli is my nigga for life yall nigga's wanna talk shit about him im commin thru fucking niggas up see whatsgood yall niggas talk shit thruu the internet bitch ass niggas say it too his face soft ass pussy's pitsburg all day young get shot up fucking with that nigga. Woods all day fuck you bitch made Fake fucks.

Posted by: haaaaaha ()
Date: October 31, 2010 07:01PM

haa that nigga mark t aint shooting nobody, then again he is a dumbass nigga that would bust a cap over some dumb shit. all u other fucks talkin like "o yea mark t my nigga pittsburgh" are some ignorant ass nigs who do nothin but add to the stereotype that all niggas ignorant as shit

Posted by: suzy q ()
Date: November 03, 2010 03:12AM

the D.E.A s that formed the operation all had tiny dicks so they felt sumthing needed to happen so they picked a random nigguh who is a good ass kid down n fucked him n the ass wearing a dildo so they could feel larger than their tiny dicked selvs. truth is they could take at least 50 people form this town that everyone knows and parents have no clue about and they not be hurting anyone and they could literally choose to ruin their lives nad fester round like sharks . they are BOARD do sumthing that matters protect and serve us please get your toungs out our asses n bust heiron n meth.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: November 03, 2010 08:46AM

So are the last five posts all from the same person? Or in one thread are there really that many idiots who wouldn't know the English language if it came up and slapped them in the face?

Posted by: #1hater ()
Date: November 03, 2010 08:34PM

Mark T is the biggest bitch in Centreville and im so fucking glad is bitch made ass got caught, makes it less hot for the rest of us with his faggot ass not around. He is the biggest hot boy ever and im not surprised that he was buyin from an under cover. And to the faggot who is defending him, if thats not already you mark, why would you be sticking up for him? theres literally nothing good about him, he gets drugs for way to much, when he talks its fucking annoying, he looks like hes ethiopian so he cant fight worth shit and over all hes just a big pussy. everything single thing he says and does is a front.

Posted by: fuck mark t ()
Date: November 03, 2010 08:40PM

real niggas wouldnt be fuckin with mark t theyd be stayin as far away from him as possible

Posted by: yesss ()
Date: November 04, 2010 05:27PM

you exactly right man, thats y i stopped fuckin wit tha hot ass nigga like a year n a half ago, you bitch ass nigga, such a pussy wont do shit

Posted by: mark t a bitch ()
Date: November 05, 2010 06:19PM

straigh trappin you a bitch too. im talkin shit bout mark t, when your bitch ass gonna come thru and do somethin bout it? ive called mark a bitch to his face over and over and he still hasnt done shit bout it. what the fuck is woods? a lil gay gang you and mark made up where you suck each others dicks? fuck pitsburg you bitch ass mother fucker

Posted by: lolzz ()
Date: November 09, 2010 10:42AM

how u from PITTSBURGH n dont even know how to spell it u dumbass nigga. You Already... My Dood!

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: November 09, 2010 10:48AM

This thread is a disgrace to Centreville. All of you guys, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You areon't fucking gangster, you are from Centreville. So quit acting like you are from Southeast DC.

Date: November 14, 2010 06:48AM

This is literally the dumbest thread I've ever seen. Whoever started this should MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. Why do you feel the need to hide behind some "internet mask" when you insult people? Maybe you should GROW SOME BALLS and say something to his face and quit being a BITCH. Also, where is everyone getting this "legal information" about Mark, 90% of the info on here is wrong. Everyone should just stop, put the dicks you were sucking back in your mouths, and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Posted by: Five Oh ()
Date: November 15, 2010 06:11PM

Mark Toliver's court case is tomorrow morning (Tuesday November 16th) at 9:30am in Courtroom 2K. Lock 'em up and throw away the key!

Posted by: 4 teh Lolz ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:36PM

AJ Wrote:
> This is literally the dumbest thread I've ever
> seen. Whoever started this should MIND THEIR OWN
> FUCKING BUSINESS. Why do you feel the need to hide
> behind some "internet mask" when you insult
> people? Maybe you should GROW SOME BALLS and say
> something to his face and quit being a BITCH.
> Also, where is everyone getting this "legal
> information" about Mark, 90% of the info on here
> is wrong. Everyone should just stop, put the dicks
> you were sucking back in your mouths, and SHUT THE
> FUCK UP.

Aww lil nigger is all butt hurt. LOLZ. What a fag.

Date: November 18, 2010 10:22AM

AJ you're a bitch too. ive called mark a faggot ass punk to his face over and over and he aint done shit about it. hes the fucking scum of this earth and deserves all of this. mark t you're the biggest fucking tool around and so is everyone that hangs with you.

Date: November 18, 2010 07:15PM

Now I want you to take a step back, and literally go fuck your own face.

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:12PM

Who the hell is Mark Toliver, and what in God's name is wrong with all of you people?

Posted by: turd ferg ()
Date: November 20, 2010 01:51PM

WTF? Wrote:
> Who the hell is all of you people, and what in God's
> name is wrong with Mark Toliver?

fixed

Posted by: haters ()
Date: December 05, 2010 03:44PM

fuck all these ignorant people who dont know mark for shit. all of you haters are stupid as shit, you're going to go put hit shit out there, what if people put your life out there you grimey ass fucks. half this shit isnt true and you obviously dont know mark. thats beyond low to make a thread about anyone let alone my nigga mark t. kick rocks no socks niggas.

Posted by: boulders squad ()
Date: December 05, 2010 08:25PM

Kick rocks if yur kicks dont rock, or suck a dick rob akins!

Posted by: elsie ()
Date: December 14, 2010 11:07PM

mark toliver & his sexy ass..

and gtfo out of here. robert akins? is the man a hunnit granndd. he's here to stop the akin.
hahaha...

Posted by: hes snitching ()
Date: December 15, 2010 01:14AM

yo that nigga is snitchin ppl saw his ass snitching to the investigators in lock up like a fucking bitch

Posted by: lolllz ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:09PM

lol mark acts hard n shit, but his ass got robbed after he ripped some kid off for like a zone n his bitch ass wouldnt get out tha back seat of tha car, so dude stuck him in tha face thru tha window, n stole tha niggas shoes jacket n phone. sounds like a bitch if u ask me

Posted by: bo vice ()
Date: December 22, 2010 08:23PM

Hey mark you got any oxycotin or weed. Come on nigger I know you got some drugs............ Wait no you don't the feds got it and then you starting crying and telling on every one cuz u knew if you went to jail you would get raped and turned in to some white boys bitch and he would trade you to people like the piece of shit you are....I'ma turn ur girl out while ur locked up hahaahhhaha bitch made nigga

Posted by: YO FOR REAL ()
Date: December 23, 2010 07:02PM

yo for real mark t, shut up with that gay ass word u use all the time. NIM?????? shut the fuck up u pussy. You aint got nothin but bitch ass friends who think they hard and shit. Yall are just some bitch niggas who blaze and snort shit all day long. get yourself a fucking job and do some real shit with your life you vagina bitch.

Date: January 07, 2011 06:09AM

bo vice Wrote:
> Hey mark you got any oxycotin or weed. Come on
> nigger I know you got some drugs............ Wait
> no you don't the feds got it and then you starting
> crying and telling on every one cuz u knew if you
> went to jail you would get raped and turned in to
> some white boys bitch and he would trade you to
> people like the piece of shit you are....I'ma turn
> ur girl out while ur locked up hahaahhhaha bitch
> made nigga

If you fuck with Katie I'll fuck you up

Date: January 09, 2011 09:11PM

AJ shut the fuck up you wont do shit...quit quoting tropic thunder and make up your own shit...ill fuck wit mark or his girl and you wont do a god damn thing bout it

Posted by: ohhhh shittttt ()
Date: January 10, 2011 01:05AM

ohhhhhh snappp niggggaaa...marks girl gonna get smashed while marks butthole get smashed in the joint!

Posted by: Privileged White Male ()
Date: January 10, 2011 03:20AM

Mark Toliver can suck my dick, I hope that nigger rots in jail like he deserves.

Posted by: N. Tesla ()
Date: January 12, 2011 01:36AM

There's a really weird racial provocateur on this site, posting under different names. I'm almost inclined to think it's just a black dude pretending to be a racist white guy, in some kind of reverse-helter-skelter Charles Manson shit. That, or it actually is a white guy with the emotional intelligence of a ten-year-old. I'm not sure.

Either way, it looks like the black people, white people, and everyone else in Centreville needs to get a life. Look at what's around you:

NASA's Fermi Telescope Finds Giant Structure in Our Galaxy:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101109152447.htm

Can you look at that, and really say you care whether some drug dealer is in prison or not?

Posted by: DurrrR ()
Date: January 16, 2011 07:55PM

MT is a straight RAT. he should be in jail for a long time but he hasnt served one night. and why? because when he gets caught up he runs his mouth. hes a bitch and he thinks he goes hard. i mean seriosly, look how small this nigga is.

Posted by: T Edison ()
Date: January 16, 2011 08:49PM

yo tesla! shut the fuck up David Bowie is gay. turn a lightbulb on, it aint you man. that be me! BARK! BARK! yo mommas pussy so big from space they confuse it with dat large hadron collider. Markus the inventor of everything electronic got yo six. fuck nikoli and his and that alternating current. that shits gay.

Posted by: HAA T edison tha man ()
Date: February 12, 2011 04:52PM

That shit was funny. but also M Toliver is a rapper now, what's his stage name again? I want a ticket to one of his shows.
I hear he's pretty good at being a trap rapper from cville right?

Posted by: old friend ()
Date: February 19, 2011 02:44PM

i cant believe this shit... so many shit talkers... MT never did anything that deserves this kind of ridicule. Anyone talken shit is doing it out of hate.

Posted by: da meen streetz of cville ()
Date: February 20, 2011 07:40PM

word nigga all yallz best not b hatin on this nigga! he a straight crip azz nigga nigga we bangin' all day up in this mufuckin cul-de-sac

Posted by: KILL ALL NIGGERS ()
Date: February 21, 2011 11:26AM

WE NEED TO CREATE A VIRUS THAT WILL KILL ALL NIGGERS

Posted by: MT ain't shit ()
Date: February 22, 2011 12:41PM

C-ville? Ha that isn't shit. Come to B-more and see how Niggas roll.

Posted by: Mark Toliver ()
Date: February 25, 2011 11:15AM

yooo dis ya boy.. shout out to my boy balla ortiz. crown diamonds 4 lyfe niggggaaaaz

Posted by: deputy Dawg ()
Date: March 01, 2011 02:49PM

Your Daw was arrested last week

TOLIVER MARK BENJIMEN 19 02/23/2011 18.2-308.2(A) FIREARM: POSSESS BY FELON NONVIOLENT W/IN 10 YRS

Posted by: markymark ()
Date: March 03, 2011 11:57AM

Wow, I checked the penalty for that, it's a MINIMUM 2 years in prison. Looks like we aren't going to be seeing our friend Mark for a loooong time! HAVE FUN IN PRISON!

Posted by: mt ()
Date: March 03, 2011 02:31PM

shit makes me laugh.. this niggas so sorry, goin n tryna impress a bunch of faggot ass mexican kids he raps with n calls themselves the"crow diamonds". haha i heard that nigga balla ortiz got booed off that stage after one

Posted by: ROSTIK ()
Date: March 04, 2011 09:57PM

MARK TOLIVER IS MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAUL PANTHERS STAND UP!!! ROSTIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Posted by: marky ()
Date: March 04, 2011 10:19PM

Looks like he has a court date on March 14th for TWO felony drug charges. He's facing some prison time for sure.

Posted by: bitchass ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:54PM

mark toliver is a bitchass opiate head id love to see him last 3 days in prison without scratching himself to death.

Posted by: future rape victim ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:00AM

Just another stupid nigger in jail at least he's going home now.

Posted by: diamond ()
Date: March 29, 2011 06:02PM

Where is he now bro?

Posted by: who ()
Date: March 29, 2011 06:11PM

Who is this kid

Posted by: CVILLE 5 0 ()
Date: March 29, 2011 11:20PM

LOL He got arrested again last week:

TOLIVER MARK BENJIMEN 19 03/23/2011 18.2-250.1 RUGS: POSSESS MARIJUANA, 1ST OFF

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: April 01, 2011 12:13AM

First offense makes me wonder....? must be motor mouthin

Posted by: jailhouse ()
Date: April 06, 2011 10:16PM

Jail?

Posted by: nuff ()
Date: April 28, 2011 02:24AM

I agree...what's with he ebonics? lord knows that WHS taugjht the motherfucker to speak better than that. I say fuck Mark Toliver!

Posted by: nuff ()
Date: April 28, 2011 02:33AM

im yhr true king...fuckface is done

Posted by: Mark Toliver ()
Date: May 18, 2011 08:37PM

^TuRd ALert

Posted by: hmmmmmmmm ()
Date: June 12, 2011 04:48PM

wheres ole mark toliver at now? still not locked up? cuz im pretty sure hes doin like 2 years or something as we speak. sack o shit

Posted by: w0rdLyf3 ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:58PM

dis NIGGA kram revilot is da funnniset he was a butch but he went had on da white folks tho lol I fuccd wit a lil till became a hot boy tho lol

Posted by: Meh. ()
Date: August 09, 2011 01:02AM

I don't know, I'm just a friend of a friend really, but I think it's pretty sad that Mark got locked up, he was always nice to me.

Posted by: ELZZID C ()
Date: September 12, 2011 04:41PM

THIS IS THE POLICE. EVERYONE REFRAIN FROM RIDICULING THIS MAN. RACIAL PROFILING IS ILLEGAL. EVEN THOUGH HE IS A NIGGER. AND WILL BE HUNG. AND SO WILL HIS GIRLFRIEND (by her clit). FAIR IS FAIR

GOOD DAY
SHERIFF WILCOX

Posted by: trey A ()
Date: October 03, 2011 05:33AM

ill just start by saying youalreadyyy...i have never seen so many bitch ass nigga talk shit in my life but none of yall were saying shit when he was out and about.i think its kinda funny. im pretty sure i know all of u. and the ones i dont no are no more important then the shit i took this morning. every one on this thread that has something ignorant to say can think again and shut the fuck up. half of u are mommas boys that buy drugs with the money ur parents give u.and none of u will put ur name down cuz ur balls are no bigger then they were when u cam out ur slut, crust of a mothers stretch vag. i hope u all die the worst possible way know to man......mt u my nigga,may have done some grimy shit in ur life but who hasnt.....fuck the haters and fuck the police ino damn well none of u fuck with them and if u were in his shoes all these pplwill be sayin the same shit abt u........youallllllllllllready. fuck what u herd its what your hearin MOB
WOODZZ 4 life

Posted by: so ()
Date: October 05, 2011 01:57AM

^ Trey Allison

Posted by: sorry but truth ()
Date: October 06, 2011 03:32AM

Trey you live with white people, you drive a bmw.. even if it is old.. and your talking like your the most bad ass black dude ever? you went to westfield like everyone else around here grow up

Posted by: fuck trey allison and mark t ()
Date: November 02, 2011 06:34PM

yo trey ur a bitch. and you look like the biggest faggot with those gauges. kill yourself

Posted by: fuck mark t and trey ()
Date: December 08, 2011 06:25PM

what the fuck you mean i wasnt talking shit to mark while he wasnt in jail? i was punking that mother fucker everytime i got a chance so dont be talking shit like u kno whats up..and now i kno who you are i might have to come pay a visit to your house, you only live right down the street from me, i see your pussy ass walkin to mcdonalds all the time with your faggot ass crew so you best watch your back now mother fucker...and dont be surprised if your lil bmw gets fucked up too haha fucking pussy

Posted by: mark t a faggot ()
Date: December 08, 2011 06:29PM

your actually standing up for mark? hahaha that kid got a piece pulled on him and the first thing he did was run home and tell his dadddy. that stupid bitch deserves to be in jail sucking the floor while he gets raped by some pipe hittin niggas and you do to trey, you fucking soft ass lil bitch. next time i see you your gonna get whats yours

Posted by: Trey Allison is a Child molester ()
Date: December 09, 2011 09:15PM

trey allison may not be a child molester, but he is a grimy rat of his own breed. we should start another topic solely dedicated to trey

Posted by: woods killer ()
Date: March 07, 2012 04:20PM

trey your seriously going to stand up for mark? that bitch made nigga got a hammer pulled on his and the first thing he does is jump his out the car(actually he rolled out) and ran home crying to his daddy. you bitches all the same, all talk no walk. i know where you live, right by giant, might have to come drive by and see if u still talking that shit when im in your face. you fucking face ass nigga.

Posted by: lolzzz ()
Date: March 07, 2012 05:57PM

Lol what a bunch of fags

Posted by: HA ()
Date: March 09, 2012 10:22PM

^True shit

Posted by: oedioeje3p2 ()
Date: May 10, 2014 12:15PM

Is this the same guy spamming shitty rap all over facebook now?

SEVENWOODZ
Posted by: 7WOODZWatzGOOD ()
Date: March 04, 2016 01:42AM

SEVEN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODZZZ!! 7 7 7 GANG GANG GANG GSC OUT LAW GANG! FREE DA GUYZ!! NOYAH GANG 6005!! 6 6 6 droPPn 4s on da zone! S/o GD FOLK! CRIP! & a few BLOODZ 7 Woooooo

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.