HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Austin Grill
Posted by: grossedOut ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:18PM

My wife and I found a fly in our lettuce--not just any fly--a HUGE dead fly. So disgusting.

Nasty...Just felt like venting.

Anyone have experiences like that there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Austin Grill
Posted by: centrevillegirl ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:57PM

I have gone to that restaurant on two different occassions and both were awful experiences. I had to wait almost an hour and a half and there were open tables in the restaurant, they had run out of some types of beer and alcoholic beverages on a Friday evening, service was slow, the order was incorrect, and the waiters and waitresses were standing around chatting and you couldn't get their attention. I have not been back since.

It is a shame because the one in Burke is actually really nice. I think the one in Centreville might need some new management@

Posted by: C-Villguy ()
Date: April 17, 2009 11:24AM

I have been there once, and had an overall terrible experience there. First, I thought the prices were expensive. Furthermore, the service was also extremely bad. We never got refills for our drinks and our waitress was more interested in flirting with a guy on another table then getting our orders. I have never been back there ever since.

Posted by: gross ()
Date: May 11, 2009 12:42PM

this place is awful. i also had to wait almost an hour on a Saturday night because there were "not enough servers" although there were empty tables. the manager ended up waiting on us, but he was barely adequate. SUCH an awful experience. i will never go back.

Posted by: Up2Late ()
Date: May 13, 2009 08:33PM

A co-worker has been trying to get me to go there. Looks like I should pass

Posted by: juCU3 ()
Date: May 14, 2009 10:19AM

Up2Late Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A co-worker has been trying to get me to go there.
> Looks like I should pass

I've gone there for dinner several times and have been stabbed to death by the bus boys each time. Unless you like dying violently, I'd recommend staying away.

Posted by: Up2Late ()
Date: May 14, 2009 07:45PM

I can handle the being stabbed...but crappy service is just torture

Posted by: um yuck ()
Date: June 04, 2009 09:14AM

I went there once and the food was terrible! I liked Catbo WAY better! Austin Grill needs to be shut down.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.