HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cartridge World, Centreville
Posted by: parrot ()
Date: September 29, 2013 06:21PM

has anyone purchased ink cartridges at this place? I thought I would try saving money and give them a shot. I purchased a few "off market" refurbished ink cartridges and they were extremely well priced. Unfortunately, shortly after installing them, my printer would no longer print properly, and thinking it was just a coincidence, I purchased a new printer.

Fast forward a year, and I'm trying to save money again and go back and get some cartridges there for my new printer. This time, the cartridges weren't charged (something they have to do) and my printer completely stopped printing anything black. This is tough when I work from home and have to produce reports in hard copy. Pink print isn't professional.

I returned to the store and the owner said it wasn't broken and gave me another cartridge. Same thing. It was a goner. It was a one year old printer.

I just had to replace the printer to the tune of $235. First time, shame on you. Second time, shame on me.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.