HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are the police everywhere?
Date: October 17, 2008 06:19PM

Why have the police been out everywhere so much recently?
Everywhere I go they've been on bikes and motorcycles..
anyone know whats up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are the police everywhere?
Posted by: 1amishman ()
Date: October 17, 2008 06:47PM

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: October 19, 2008 11:34AM

They're out to get you

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 19, 2008 10:01PM

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, don't tell him.

Posted by: HMMPH ()
Date: October 27, 2008 08:55PM

LOL. i live over there
but at the same time, i'd be afraid jus due to the fact that i wouldn't wanna walk outa my house. :/

Posted by: *?* ()
Date: December 15, 2008 12:58PM

The cops are looking for Sarah. She is trying to turn some tricks. Go to Starbucks in the Colenade and she will hook for $20.

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: January 02, 2009 08:59AM

Better stay away from her. Numerous STD's
I bet she will have 2 kids before she graduates!

Posted by: Jackie-O! ()
Date: January 17, 2009 05:32PM

Sarah Moore?

Posted by: HIJACKER ()
Date: February 06, 2009 01:53PM

Jackie-O! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sarah Moore?

This Sarah Moore?
"MOORE ","SARAH ","R","020"," 4586","SUPERIOR ","SQ","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/27/2005","IMPROPER TURN AT INTERSECT "

Date: February 13, 2009 02:13PM

No, not that Sarah Moore....the one I am referring to is the little 14-15 year old tramp that hangs out with any swinging dick that walks down Ruddy Duck. She goes to CVHS

Posted by: wonder ()
Date: February 17, 2009 09:47PM

wats this nonsense about a 14 15 year old girl/

Date: February 20, 2009 07:53PM

Sicko Perv!

Posted by: Used to live there ()
Date: February 22, 2009 05:55PM

This is hilarious. I used to live there with my girl and we always commented on this girl who wore Daisy Dukes and walked around in her swim suit top. She did have a rack of dudes around her. The tall brunette girl right? Hahaha, you could always count on coming home during the summer and see 5 or 6 blacks dudes trying to "holla" at this tall white chick.

Posted by: AHAAA ()
Date: February 23, 2009 05:38PM

Yep....that's her!!

Posted by: Jackie-O! ()
Date: April 29, 2009 07:44PM

Now she is handing out with the garden apt. thugs. I hope her parents read this and get her some help.

Posted by: K.S. ()
Date: June 21, 2009 12:21PM

Sarah....you fucking whore!! Quit bringing all the worthless thugs to our neighborhood. I cannot believe you let them touch you. You are going to be pregnant with fucking herpes who whatever those spooks are infected with. And...you have been on your back so much you are getting to fucking huge you fat bitch!!!

Posted by: asdjfkl ()
Date: September 22, 2009 01:14AM

are u guys talkin about sarah olhstrom
fuckin slutty bitch hahaa

Posted by: KaT ()
Date: September 25, 2009 06:45PM

NOOOOOO...Sarah Moore

Posted by: Brenda ()
Date: January 11, 2010 02:59PM

To friggin funny. I heard my son and his friends talking about this hooch. I just hope he is smart enough to stay away from her. But asking a 11th grader to "just say no" to a free blow job.....

Posted by: 943401 ()
Date: January 30, 2010 05:15PM

holy crap Im a senior at cville this year who the hell is this girl? i need to know who to jus walk the hell away from

Date: September 24, 2011 03:16PM

Well now that Sarahs partner in crime has gone of to Raddy, as she puts it, that leaves alllll the whoring around for Sarah to do alll by herself. Vickie, your daughter is a slutt!

Date: June 22, 2012 08:38AM

Raddy whore back. But, where is S. Moore? She must have gotten the boot, haven't seen her in the hood lately.

Date: July 05, 2012 08:04AM

New whore/easy piece of ass...and the winner is

ROSE DITORO! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

But watch out, heard she thinks she is ready to have kids and trying to get pregnant.

Posted by: Wildcat Fan ()
Date: July 15, 2012 08:23PM

Umm..she WAS pregnant.

Posted by: Cville Thug ()
Date: October 19, 2015 05:05AM

Haha Rose Di Toro was the easiest peace of ass I ever had. She gives that shit up to everyone. Bitch had like 3 abortions. Her nipples are fucking gross AF tho. I could barely keep my dick hard cuz those fucking nipples.

Posted by: King ()
Date: November 06, 2015 12:30AM

Look bitch this is king if you so much to say about her then call me you can see me 4439057332 don't talk Shit about my girl bitch I love them you little dick as bitch

Posted by: idgaf ()
Date: December 29, 2015 01:08AM

Rose is trash tho. She cheated on my homie Chris Baker like 15 times with more trash damn straight that girl is a whore. fat as shit now too

Posted by: KnewHer ()
Date: February 08, 2016 11:07PM

Rose Di Toro... Actually talked to her once about what she's been through and trust me it was a rough road she's gone down. I don't know much backing on the story but it just seemed like terrible guys she's been with, rough crowds, mental problems, and drug issues. One time someone lied to her about what drug she was taking, ended up being straight up bath salts and left her practically unresponsive for 6 months.
I feel bad for her, I truly believe she is a sweet girl. She just has some issues.
She's been missing since Feb 4th (maybe give or take a day). Regardless if you liked her or not... if you know anything about her disappearance please help her friends and family out and get in touch with authorities.

Posted by: Spanky ()
Date: March 14, 2016 11:02AM

Any word from Rose ? Has she been found ? I dont see a public outcry to find her.

Posted by: Gabi ()
Date: March 22, 2016 04:04PM

I did not know Rosi very well, but she went to PVI with me for one year and I am extremely disgusted by the comments on this thread. The fact that people are so disrespectful as to insult her online is so incredibly rude and hurtful not only to her but to her family and those who love her. According to the Missing Person fliars, she is mentally ill and even if she wasn't/isn't it is NEVER okay to treat a person like that. I truly hope she gets found soon, and I hope that disgusting humans such as some (not all) of the people in this thread realize that cyber bullying is a federal crime and you could really hurt someone.

Posted by: Randomhuman ()
Date: March 22, 2016 04:06PM

That is so heartbreaking. I hope she is found and she realizes how much her family loves her.

Posted by: curiouscat ()
Date: March 26, 2016 12:08PM

I mean I feel bad she is missing and developed such an intense mental illness but she DID fuck over alot of people and idc if it was a result of insanity or anything but that is never acceptable. She lied about alot of shit, i knew first hand that she did and when she got caught in her lies she would blame it on her upbringing. she never took responsibility for her actions and i'm not 100% sure she didn't dissappear for attention and then something terrible must have gone wrong.

either she got in the car with someone she knew and they fucked her over or she went off to go off herself. or she hitched a ride somewhere with a stranger either way i doubt shes alive

Posted by: a relative ()
Date: April 01, 2016 07:48PM

I hope all of you who are disgusting in your trash talk about Rose Marie are able to live with yourselves now that she has been found and is dead. So you use women and then have the nerve to talk about how your filthy act was or how she was? I hope someday you have a daughter. Then you will fight like mad to prevent her from the rotten words and actions you have perpetrated on women in your youth. Life is precious and you are guilty of destroying others with your words and actions. She may not have been innocent but there were circumstances and instability that caused her to behave the way she did. Those are not excuses but no one deserves the bad mouthing that has been here and elsewhere on the Internet. It is people like you who need mercy and forgiveness that I find hard to give after reading this trash.
I will now go and grieve for this young woman whom I have known since birth. What a shame that the world continues to bash people and not help them get well but beat them until they no longer are with us.

May God forgive you, you unloved and depraved people, forgive the drug dealers who provide the killers of people's souls and lives and may justice take care of them and may all those who promiscuously use one another without a thought about the consequences on the partners psyche, emotional and mental health stop their using of people and begin to change the world with kindness and mercy.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: April 01, 2016 09:00PM

I wrote something on here long before she was killed. I guess I did it because she hurt. I wish there were some way to delete it now. I couldn't have known this was going to happen. I was just bitter and lashed out at her. I'm sorry if my comment caused anyone additional heartache.

Posted by: a relativeI ()
Date: April 01, 2016 09:56PM

I hope you realize one day the horrible things you have said and maybe you will ask God for forgiveness now that Rose's body has been found and she is dead. I think your words killed her long before she physically died. May God forgive you. I am having a hard time doing so.

Posted by: Someone ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:10PM

Again, my comment was directed at a living person. She hurt me. You can take your anger out on me all you want but I'm not the one disrespecting her memory. Rose was a big girl and not some fragile little thing that would have been defeated by some random comment on the Internet. You can keep up with the pious act or accept an apology from the only person on here willing to give one. You can shove all that God crap, I'm an atheist. Truth is that I cared about Rose. I really did. I've searched for updates ever since she turned up missing and have been holding my breath since the discovery of the remains, hoping it wasn't her. She had her issues, and she hurt me badly but she was a good person and I never would have wished this upon her.

Posted by: Kay ()
Date: April 05, 2016 06:43PM

^^ you people don't understand that your words have true and real consequences. Obviously, her friends and family can see the cruel things you all have said on here. You pieces of shit can't even leave your names on here..saying all these nasty things about girls. You never know or understand what another person is going through. Rose, I doubt that the girl was a saint but not everyone understands the nature of mental illness. If you are sick, sometimes you do hurt others, you don't mean to and you don't want to, sometimes you can't help it. She struck me as a kind, sweet girl anytime that I was around her. I know other people who were closer friends with her. She was a good friend to them and a good person. Anyone on here who said disgusting things about Rose, or any of the other girls who were discussed on this thread...should take a good long look at who you are as a person. And educate yourselves on cyber bullying, mental illness, slut shaming, and learn some basic human compassion. Unfortunately most of you would probably rather spew out hate

Date: April 05, 2016 06:53PM

^^ and do not tell her relative to "not take your anger out on me" or to "shove all that God crap" Her family is grieving you asshole. You did say things about her, online, WHILE MISSING, that was disrespectful. Even if someone is alive and well you don't slander their name online, not even if they hurt you. People kill themselves over that shit. "Waaaah she hurt me so that makes it okay to disrespect her and her family" you need your ass beat

Date: April 05, 2016 10:29PM

Yes, we are grieving. I am speechless and broken as is her family. And I guess fewer and fewer people realize that mental illness is just like cancer. And an addict has no control over behavior after a while. And if any of you have ever smoked pot, used drugs or enabled others to use, you are as guilty as a murderer. Blood is spilled because of pot and drugs. Every time you buy it, you are investing in death, murder, addiction and you are as guilty as those who supply or make those drugs. Every time you have sex with someone you do not love or are committed to in marriage, you are damaging him or her and chipping away at your dignity and his or hers. That is shameful.
Whether you believe in God or not, he exists and his judgment is real. I will continue to pray for you and one day you will have the realization of how sinful you and all of us are. Then God's mercy will be available to you. I thank God for pouring out his grace to enable me to love and forgive and am thankful that he has forgiven me and will continue to do so when I ask for forgiveness. But I must have his strength to stop behaviors that cause sin. I pray you will ask for forgiveness one day, too. God bless our dear Rose. She tried, she really did.

Posted by: Gwail ()
Date: April 06, 2016 01:21AM

So what the fuck is up with the police? She's murdered, probably raped, dumped in a pond RIGHT NEXT to where she disappeared and it takes 2 fucking months to find her remains? What the fuck were police doing to find her? Would a pond right where she disappeared from not be the FIRST place to look? They're fucking incompetent. Now any physical or DNA evidence is long gone. Way to go PWC Police.

Posted by: Wut ()
Date: April 06, 2016 02:22AM

You do realize God made pot, right? Caffeine is a drug, nicotine is a drug. Alchohol is a drug. So by your logic, if you smoke cigeretts, drink beer or coffee....You're sinning too.

Date: April 06, 2016 03:26AM

It's her family member, they're in mourning, and we all have different beliefs. Just leave them be

Posted by: Friend22 ()
Date: April 06, 2016 07:07PM

you guys clearly have no lives if all you do is sit here and talk shit about people who are missing and need help. How would you feel if you were missing and your fucking parents read this shit about you. Yes she had problems but she was a good person clearly better than any of you piece of shits. I hope you all rot in hell.

Posted by: uncertain ()
Date: April 07, 2016 04:03PM

why can't I find any news reports that say it was Rose that was found in that pond?

Posted by: Sadd ()
Date: April 07, 2016 04:32PM

I was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping it's because the investigation is still in progress and announcing it might jeopardize any leads. I've refrained from posting anything on FB hoping the police will actually to their fucking job now that she's been found. Too little, too fucking late now, though. Makes me sick.

Posted by: Brahma ()
Date: April 07, 2016 11:30PM

fucking looney Evangelist

Posted by: Uncertain ()
Date: April 08, 2016 08:10AM

Has a service been announced?

Posted by: curiousfriend ()
Date: April 08, 2016 01:43PM

So... what happened to her?
how the fuck did they not find her remains.

If anyone has any update i would like to hear it.. we were really good friends at centerville and I haven;t stopped thinking about her..

she was found in a pond?

Posted by: JP '11 ()
Date: April 12, 2016 02:06AM

I'd wait for a definitive police report...an anonymous person claiming to be a relative doesnt convince me. Pretty sure Satan quoted scripture whilst in the desert...so the pious righteously angered relation doesnt convince me. Something weird happened those last couple days. I was still friends with Rosie on FB until a few months ago. Then she deleted everyone but her bf and our highschool english teacher. A few days later...gone. That being said, she wasnt a very nice person before the drugs... Harsh sure, but after a while your mistakes become choices. Defend someone in the name of tact, defend them because its your biological imperative or whatever...but dont pretend its some great unimaginable tragedy. She had issues. I saw it at 16 riding the bus every day with her. Where was the concern then...the sympathetic ones here are hypocrites...fear monger-ers afraid of some divine retribution because they were complicit in her demise. Disgusting. On the bright side Catholic Church says the crazies have diminished culpability a'la Jessica Fraraccio......the rest of you though...wont get off so easy.Lol.

Posted by: Anonnn ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:59AM

^ You sound bitter, like you have an anger to you. When you're sick in the mind it is often a lack of control of mood, emotions and ACTIONS/CHOICES. It takes a person of strength to realize bad behavior doesn't equate a bad person, not always. Its much easier to assume the worst of a person and to say that their death isn't some "unimaginable tragedy" than it is to feel compassion. I see zero compassion around me..Im not saying that I saw a good person underneath all of that shit to be fake and pious, I truly saw a good soul in her muddled by things beyond her control.I will say that you're right to an extent, she clearly needed help that she clearly never received, people probably decided that they couldn't deal with or help her with her problems, or it was disruption to their own lives, they couldn't deal with the hurt and chaos anymore, to the point where she's alone in freezing cold in the back of a seedy hotel in a sketchy area at 4 am. She couldn't have been in a good frame of mind at that time, who goes outside in the back of a comfort inn in manassas at 4am, at that time of year with no jacket? We give up on people like this, there is no place for them in society. How many more people do we have to lose before we care or understand? I think she could have gotten to a point where she would've been able to live normally. I wish she would have gotten what she needed

Posted by: --------- ()
Date: April 13, 2016 12:15PM

I don't know where the report is stating Rose's body was identified. From what I've seen a body was found near where she was missing but the body hasn't been identified as hers. Somebody may know that it is her but it definitely hasn't been made public. Officially she is still considered missing.

Posted by: Davon ()
Date: April 13, 2016 02:38PM

You can blame Chris Baker for that. He did that

Date: April 13, 2016 02:40PM

What's your point though? Chris Baker cheated on my friend with that chick Vanessa P. and other girls and that was BEFORE Rose. So it's called Karma. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

Date: April 13, 2016 02:43PM

I've been pretty quiet about the disappearance of Rose Ditoro, because not much information has been released; as well as the fact that she and I haven't spoken since early last year over something as stupid money. Yes she owed me a large sum of money and we had a pretty nasty fight, but the fact that people are talking shit about her on these blogs SICKENS ME!!! She is someone who has been at times mentally unstable and has been struggling to come terms with that. It kills me how spineless and heartless people can be. It kills me how people just downplay mental illness.If anyone on my friend list has something derogatory to say about her;by all means post a comment below so I can put you in your place real fucking quick. So many people hide behind their keyboards and post things anonymously. I would love to see you post your real names. IF YOU HAVE BALLS OF BRASS BY ALL MEANS FEEL FREE TO SAY SOMETHING. If there's one thing I hate in this world it's a goddamn coward. Say what you mean, mean what you say, and own that shit!

Date: April 13, 2016 02:59PM

I feel like you are a special so I will slow things down for you. ok? No one said that her behavior was acceptable we all know that and so did she which is why she battled depression on top of other things she went through, Mental illness is NOT something that can be handled with a flip of a switch. Neither she nor anybody else for that matter who suffers from mental illness wants to do the things they do, sometimes they can't help. Take a minute and try and imagine a time where you felt hopeless and/or sorrow and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't shake the emotion. Now amplify that by like a 100x maybe even 1000x. Then add on PTSD, your ex bf CHRIS BAKER feeding you drugs that landed you in the mental hospital for 8 months. Or having his friends bash you all over town as if he was the second coming of JESUS just because you cheated on him. Or having your family not understand you so you have to live like a nomad seeing where you fit in because everywhere you go there's someone whispering about something they heard or thought they knew about you. Or having suicidal thoughts all day every day for periods at a time. Or not being able to control your impulses and end up committing promiscuous acts only to be deemed a slut when you finally come back to your senses only to be sent on another downward spiral. Most mental disorders are caused by a chemical imbalance in a person's brain. Meaning that they may lack social cues and the ability to rationalize their behavior.

Posted by: Davon Fryar ()
Date: April 13, 2016 06:47PM

Ignore the typos and missed words my keyboard hates me.

Posted by: JP '11 ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:30PM

You should hide your name Davon. I worked with you at Wegmans and went to school with Rosi. No way you even knew her. Stop looking for attention...

Posted by: ---- ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:35PM

Lmao. Silas Avery over here...AKA Davon Frasier Fryar... A 2 + 2 not knowing what it is bitch if I ever met one...

Posted by: ---- ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:41PM

Here's Davon's number if anyone wants to tell him what a bitch they think he is.

Don't feed the trolls honey ;)

(703) 864-4211

Posted by: Diandra ()
Date: April 13, 2016 11:10PM

Rose (i knew her as rosi) she was a beautiful soul. She was an amazing friend who was always there when I needed her. She was a sister, a daughter, a mother. She was not her mental illness. Even in the short amount of time I knew her she still left a big mark on my life and she will be greatly missed. It hurts my heart so much to know about everything she was dealing with leading up to her passing. May she rest in peace with the Lord. Never will forget you girly

Date: April 14, 2016 02:55AM

You're a dumb ass because for a major of 2014 she lived on my couch in bent tree (where her sister used to live) when she was homeless and pregnant so you know nothing. That isn't even my number. So sit the fuck down and don't ever try and talk about me like you know me.

Date: April 14, 2016 03:00AM

Was that an insult? I couldn't tell. You can't even form a complete sentence.

Posted by: Yeah Right ()
Date: April 14, 2016 04:18AM

I know you Davon. Always cropping up where the drama is. Always looking for your 10 minutes in the limelight. You were the same at centreville, the same at Wegmans, and I guess the same now. Lol

You name the sob story, and you're not far behind to tell everyone how you found them lying in the mud. Davon the hero.

Yeah right.

Posted by: Dsf294 ()
Date: April 14, 2016 06:46AM

The lime light? Lol totally cause this website is my chance to really make it. You totally got me. I just want to thank all the people who made this possible... Anyways I actually didn't find her in the mud my roommate brought her home. So again lol you don't know me. In Centreville I was always skipping school so that's a lie! People at Wegmans did a very good job at creating their on drama. However that being said if people came at me you better believe I handled it. I don't think you were using the term "cropping" correctly but that's neither here nor there.

Posted by: Dsf294 ()
Date: April 14, 2016 06:47AM

You know my name and you know gossip around Wegmans. You don't know a damn thing

Posted by: ### ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:51AM

Why are you niggas arguing over dumb shit that seems like old shit. grow up and let rose rest in peace this is not what she would have wanted nobody gives a flying fuck about a grocery store or high school were all grown ass niggas so act like it

Posted by: Stefani ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:21AM

So, to the JP who's literally talking out of their ass. Hi. Kidding......
1. Shut the fuck up. davon, rose, rachel, cody and I had become a VERY close previous to my departure back to my city in 2014. IN BENT TREE. nothing Davon had says is a lie. He speaks up where he sees fit, it isn't drama starting, he is one of the few people who stands up and tells motherfuckers to watch their mouth about people. Something apparently your mother's and fathers [assuming they are there and care about you] havent taught you. Bullying is wrong, and words CAN cause someone to hurt themselves and even others. It doesn't make it right but when you are mentally ill and all people have done are literally take advantage and make fun of that, you start to really break down day by day. You people are not people at all. You are scum.

Depression and mental illness is VERY much so genetic, seems from some of these hateful comments left that some of you all need help yourselves..may God bless all y'all...

We all cared about rose VERY much and are all devastated that she is gone. She was a great person. Yes she had her issues, as do we all. Who are we to point and bash the next because we don't agree with or understand the next persons issues.

Who wants to fb me? Stefani Nikole, :) post my number too. I will tell all of the great times I've had with rose.

Posted by: Megan24 ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:37AM

I worked with you all at wegmans for like 5yrs on the front end . He never really started drama but he didnt stay away from it. It was more so the people he hung out with people like Taylor Brittney McManus and that annoying albino chick Kara who did and it obviously left you with a bad reputation. You hung out with trash and you came up stinking. You and Brittney both kind of fucked your way to the top... People like the guy above judge a person based on who they hang out not based on their character. I believe you are very genuine in defending your friend and it seems like you've finally got your head on straight. Rose would be proud. Fuck JP

Posted by: Chillin' in Fl ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:28AM

...wtf did I just read. Lmao.

Didn't Britney get knocked up by the security dude? (Asset protection whatever)

You guys got time to argue about all this? Damn.

Posted by: Megan24 ()
Date: April 14, 2016 11:57AM

Yes but she was cheating on him the entire time they were married with Pete from HR. After having to have a dna on the baby two weeks before she married Todd(security dude) because she was fucking Charlie in seafood. We all placed bets on how long they would stay married.

Posted by: Petty ()
Date: April 14, 2016 12:25PM

Well no one would be arguing if whoever the fuck JP is hadn't attacked a grieving friend. We all graduated high school how many years ago? We're damn near 30,25 is a short five years away from 30. He provided facts and you JP decided to bring up irrelevant shit from how nany years ago? That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. A girl is dead and you people are ignorant and heartless. Act your age high school is over.

Posted by: Elizabeth Ann B. ()
Date: April 14, 2016 04:05PM

What I wanna know is why everyone is jumping on Davon for defending a girl who can no longer defend herself instead of the dumb motherfuckers talking about she was the easiest piece of ass I ever had and she's got std's...congratulations you played yourself if she had std's so do you! And don't pretend to be innocent because you took advantage of a mentally unstable girl so you could get a nut. Go get a fucking hobby and grow the fuck up.

Posted by: Chris P ()
Date: April 14, 2016 04:56PM

I dated Rose over last summer. I actually met her in the psych hospital last May. The girl literally saved my life. My former gf had passed away and I just wanted to die. We spent every day together last summer. We went on a road trip to Indiana in June to visit my friend and she confided a lot in me. She gave me a reason to live after one of the most desperate and hopeless times of my life. I loved her dearly. Our time was short together but she set me on a path of healing and SLC discovery. Ill never forget her. I wish I could have protected her. She was troubled for sure, but one of the most sincere people I've ever met. She often expressed regret over her past and people that she had wronged. She was trying desperately to turn her life around and I feel she succeeded in that in many ways. She had been through a lot and but she battled with her bipolar symptoms every single day. When I first met her she was completly delusional. She had to write notes to just to remind herself to do simple routines. Brush her teeth, shower , brush her hair etc. I remember one time she froze in fear at the soda fountain because she believed that if she chose the wrong drink something awful would happen to her family. As time went on the meds worked wonders for her. It's my understanding that sometime after we broke up, she stopped taking her meds because it caused her to gain a lot of weight. It's not inconceivable to me that when she disappeared she might have been in another delusional state, ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time and someone took advantage of that. I think about her every day. About what happened to her. Whether she suffered or how scared she must have been. It kills me. And it pisses me off that the fuckng PWC police are so incompetent that they couldn't have the common sense to check the pond right next to where she vanished. I fear we'll never know what happened or who is responsible now. Any evidence would be gone by the time she was found.

Posted by: ............. ()
Date: April 15, 2016 01:20AM

I suffer from bipolar disorder and the cruelty I see on here absolutely eats me alive. She must have suffered immensely throughout her life and now she is dead. With bipolar, when you're "up" you're high. Like you just snorted coke. You are doing reckless things, hurting others and yourself but you're up so high that you can't see it and it isn't touching you. Have you ever been too drunk, taken too many drugs and you truly didn't have control? Imagine that except there are no drugs, it's your mind. It's your life. You do eventually come back to reality and understand that you've fucked up and here come the suicidal thoughts. Sometimes you can't get out of bed. Sometimes you can't move. Everything hurts. The self hatred is indescribable. Every mean thing any of you have said on here about Rose, I can almost guarantee she has thought the same about herself, ten times harder. Such a deep and profound level of shame and hate would make a lot of people change their ways, when there is mental illness involved you don't always have that kind of power or control, to change yourself or your life. When you see what you're doing and absolutely cannot stop, I can promise all of you, it is a special type of hell. But I am not my illness and neither was she. She deserves for people to speak up on her behalf. I was amazed when I went to google for updates on her and found this shit. I feel more and more disappointed by humanity every single day. Fortunately, beautiful people go to a beautiful place after they're gone. She's at peace. RIP

Date: April 15, 2016 01:33AM

I mean, JP made a good point that people are ignoring.

Like in Florida we have the Baker Act. If someone has problems they get put on an involuntary psych hold. The state has to make sure they're ok and continuously check on them. Idk if VA has any laws like that, but it seems like JP is saying people didn't care when she was sick.

Now something bad happened and people care.

Like I get it. You don't know what you got till its gone.

We try to remember the good in everyone when they die instead of pointing out their flaws. Otherwise it's like they lived for nothing. That's a scary thought especially since we're all gonna die some day.

I hope people say nice stuff about me even if I end up being shitty. Just saying.

Posted by: exlover ()
Date: April 15, 2016 11:44AM

Yo I fucked rosi while she was dating Chris Baker and she OPENLY ADMITTED TO ME that she honestly felt like he was too good for her.

she was delusional and i can PROMISE she made the decision to take drugs herself and he didn't FORCE drugs into her lol that's so wac;k. I mean i'm an dickwad for helping her cheat on him lol she did it with like 15 dudes i feel bad for that guy he was definitely not perpared for handling a psycho like that. but i still follow him on inst and fb and see him time 2 time hes real cool so don't slander him like dat he wasn't the cause for her mental breakdowns shes been acting crazy her whole life yo like i get she had issues she was also a pathological liar

Posted by: Stfucunt ()
Date: April 15, 2016 01:15PM

It was fake acid. Stfu no one cares about what you have to say. He was the reason why she took those drugs. We all know the truth Baker treats his girls like shit. He got mad she cheated and when her parents had to have her locked away they went tk the house to collect her stuff with the police and that's how he ended up with his felonies. He blamed rose when him and his roommate left shit in plain view. You don't know shit. I hope you teel good about taking advantage of a mentally sick girl and your now laughing about. Poor Chris? He's a piece of shit and always has been. A drugged up loser who treats women like shit. He's cheated on multiple girls. She was mentally ill and you all act like she enjoyed acting this way. Read a book you uneducated fucks

Posted by: Allison B ()
Date: April 15, 2016 03:36PM

Well, I just got a text of screenshot of the last thing said on here after not even knowing this entire thread existed. I am dating Chris Baker right now (not afraid to show my name) and to clear a couple things up, he is kind, educated, thoughtful, respectful, intelligent, patient, healthy and completely normal (and clean). I find it completely ridiculous anyone even comments on this thing in the first place especially slandering people (especially Rose and Chris) that have nothing to do with themselves. I feel sorry for Rose and her family in regards to her mental illness. With that being said, her interpretations of their relationship are most likely severely skewed. I'm sorry she couldn't handle a tab of RC but the majority of people can. Her illness and demise have nothing to do with Baker- he is a great man who is studying at VCU and completely moved on with his life...he's a truly successful guy not some skeezy drug lord who lives in an alley like you are making him out to be. I respect how people choose to cope with Rose's death but please leave Chris out of it, because it is truly childish (They broke up like three years ago lmao I'm surprised he even comes up in conversation). I feel ridiculous even feeling the need to defend him but this is so stupid. RIP Rose- Goodluck and Godspeed in the afterlife.

Posted by: Saddd ()
Date: April 17, 2016 02:46AM

RIP Rose Ditoro. You will be missed.

Posted by: terrible ()
Date: April 17, 2016 10:01AM

what sad news. any word on a service?

Posted by: so sad ()
Date: April 17, 2016 04:30PM

Rose, you and Michael have reunited. hope everything is cool

Posted by: heartbroken ()
Date: April 19, 2016 12:29PM

I lived with rose for a while then she went missing. To see all of this is heart breaking. Yea she wasn't perfect but to see everyone passing this hard judgement on her like they don't do stupid shit is ridiculous. Don't you all have better things to do? How many of you would've had the balls to say these things to her face huh and some of you post here and now want to feel sorry and act sad. Rose and I had our differences but she was her own person she need help and I had to watch her suffer internally but she still put on a smile for everyone. She read these blog posts, and no matter how many times I told her to just ignore everything I could see a part of her die with every comment she read. Let her rest in peace dammitt. Just give her some god damn peace for once.

Posted by: RIP Rose ()
Date: April 19, 2016 03:54PM

I am a close family member of Rose's. I would like to ask you all on this thread to please stop talking about her and just shut this topic down altogether. It is my family's deepest wish for privacy at this time and continuing this thread is detrimental to our grieving process, not to mention it is not positive in any way. Whenever people google her, this comes up, and acts as a constant reminder of the pain she suffered, and the pain that now we suffer, in her absence.

No one can understand the hurt that someone else is going through and we've ALL made mistakes, therefore it is not right to slander or pass judgment on ANYONE. Just because you have freedom of speech and a platform to say whatever you want (this website), doesn't mean you should do that. What you write hurts REAL people and with a tragic end such as this, it is extremely disrespectful to the loved one lost and the loved one's family to talk badly or continue to judge and perpetuate the negative.

We wish to celebrate Rose's life and remember her as a daughter, sister, friend, and all around kind-hearted, fun-loving person. No one knows her like we did.

Please consider what I am saying and if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Thank you.

Posted by: Shut ()
Date: April 21, 2016 12:41AM

Nedra, are you really going to put anyone on blast here? Why was she at the fucking hotel in the first place? You know the answer. You're not directly responsible for what happened but you put her in that circumstance so shut up.

Date: April 23, 2016 01:30PM

Shut Wrote:
> Nedra, are you really going to put anyone on blast
> here? Why was she at the fucking hotel in the
> first place? You know the answer. You're not
> directly responsible for what happened but you put
> her in that circumstance so shut up.

1st of all yes I am going to because I can't believe the hurtful things that people have taken the time to write.
Secondly, I had no idea she was even in the hotel in the first place until I got news of her disappearance. I had just assumed she was out and about with her boyfriend and some friends. So her circumstance had nothing to do with me don't try to fucking make me feel guilty. So you obviously know nothing about the situation and you are just fucking trolling. So take a fucking seat if you have and issue contact me and we will see how brave you really are keyboard hero.

and btw you should learn to spell someone's name write before you come for them.

Posted by: Shiite ()
Date: April 23, 2016 10:42PM

Im talking about what went down that made her leave for the hotel the day prior. Don't play stupid.

Date: April 24, 2016 12:13AM

Shiite Wrote:
> Im talking about what went down that made her
> leave for the hotel the day prior. Don't play
> stupid.

I had't seen or spoken to her before that so idk what you are talking about "playing atupid". she was with her boyfriend for those days and I was too busy with work and school to have even known what happened. so once again you have proven that you know nothing. Just take a seat cus your arguement is trash and your pointing the finger in the wrong direction.

Posted by: AnotherMother ()
Date: April 28, 2016 09:50AM

I knew this wonder young woman too. Rose Marie was a precious hero of a woman. she suffered immensely and carried on as best she could, and for as long as she could with so much grief from losing her dear brother. She suffered so much from the mental illness and anguish this caused her, a pain so great that no young person should ever have to suffer like she did. She gave from her heart to those she loved and heroically chose life over death for a child who will forever cherish her memory as the kind, loving, sacrificing hero she really was!
Most of these idiots on this thread deserve serious jail time and it is a matter of time before you are found out.
Cyber bullying is a federal crime indeed, and it is horrid posts like these which push hurting people over the edge. You bullies are GUILTY of her death.
And you will pay for it, if not in this life when the federal investigators find out who and where you are, then, if you manage to get away with this murder, yes murder, then you most definitely will pay in the NEXT life, i.e. hellfire and damnation.
I pray for your own repentance, change of heart, to do the decent thing and turn yourselves in to the authorities, confess to this cyber bullying and pay the price now before it is too late for you.

Also let this immense tragedy serve as a warning to all the rest of you cyber bullies that WORDS MATTER, ALL LIVES MATTER. Stop the hate in your hearts and turn to Our Lord Jesus Christ to have mercy on you, and ask for His grace to CHANGE your evil ways before you kill another person!!

Posted by: MentalIllnessAwareness ()
Date: April 28, 2016 08:22PM

Here is a PBS program that explains what Rose DiToro went through every day of her life http://www.pbs.org/video/2365704401/

Posted by: What? ()
Date: April 28, 2016 11:52PM

Another Mother, you're an idiotfor implying she killed herself which was not the case. Someone did this to her. Judge not lest ye be judged. You will join them in hellfire.

Posted by: REALITYcheck ()
Date: April 29, 2016 01:30AM

Rose did kill herself ): I'm sorry to break it to everyone but that is the reality of it. Perhaps a result of awful parenting or due to mental instability (or whether the two went hand in hand). If religion makes you feel better about it then fine but the reality is that shes gone.

Date: April 29, 2016 01:48AM

Can I go to my local police station and turn myself in...you know... even though her death and this thread...

ARENT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

+10 to stupidity
+10 for logical fallacies
+10 for Cum Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
+10 for Ignoring Common Cause

Posted by: MentalIllnessAwareness ()
Date: April 29, 2016 07:36AM

This is the message might save a life. What every potential suicide should hear:
http://www.churchmilitant.com/video/episode/remember-the-future

Posted by: Dumb ()
Date: April 29, 2016 12:03PM

Right. Anyone that knew Rose well knows she'd NEVER commit suicide. She was so against it because her older brother did it and being Catholic, she believe anyone that does so goes to hell. Shut the fuck up, you know nothing. She left an entire bottle of medication in her hotel room. If she was going to kill herself, she'd have swallowed them and stayed in her hotel room, dumbass.

Posted by: Okkkkk ()
Date: April 29, 2016 12:10PM

What an idiot. So if she killed herself, how did she end up floating in a pond? She drown herself? Get real. Like he said, she left her psych meds in her room. Those would have easily done the job but she decides to drown herself in a freezing lake? You're retarded. There's often homeless camps in those woods next to the hotel. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.

Posted by: Blahhhh ()
Date: April 29, 2016 01:10PM

They said that her death was considered "not random" and that there was "no foul play involved" I took that to mean suicide. I can't speak for Rose but she was off her meds, meaning she could have been in a delusional state. Delusional state meaning- not able to think clearly, maybe hysterical irrational. She may have been against suicide and all of that, when you're in a different state of mind that can change. Drowning is not a common way to commit suicide, it is considered to be a pretty painful way to go, but people have done it and I can see someone in a delusional or depressive state doing it...She could've also killed herself another way and her body wound up in the pond. Or obviously, someone could've done something to her. The fact of the matter is that we don't know and shouldn't attack each other over what may or may not have happened, especially not her potential family members. She suffered immensely & was bullied even into her death. Let the girl rest and let her family grieve in peace verses arguing back with them, Jesus

Date: April 29, 2016 04:39PM

It's me, again, the relative of a few weeks ago. Most of you are guilty of drug use even if it's "just" marijuana. Your choice to use drugs, have sex, give up on believing in God and hanging'out doing nothing good with your lives have nothing to do with your parents, your background or whoever has hurt you. There are people who have had awful lives and somehow do not resort to drugs. To imply that Rose's parents or even her brother's suicide are the reasons for her mental state or drug use is ridiculous. She had a mental illness but refused to take her meds. Using drugs only made things worse. And, hey, that girlfriend of the drug dealer? He's doing well now, got his life in order, huh? Has he ever approached those he gave those killer drugs to and said he is sorry? Has he worked the 12 steps and come to the one that says you are to do retribution, the steps that require you to be remorseful and ask forgiveness? Has he managed to get on his knees and ask God to forgive him for the lives that were destroyed so he could make a buck? Run away from him...NOW! Such evil and sad people you are to even have time for this crap. I will pray for you but I do not like you. I forgive you but I will still be angry for a long time. Had I known the depths of depravity our dear Rose had been in I may not have been able to save her but I certainly would have beat the crap out of those who enabled her. God has a bigger heart than I to love you. Thank goodness he rules. The rest of us will try to move on. Get your lives together you lowlives. To be involved in such filth and talk is soo sad. Your parents would cry if they knew how you talk about people and who you hang out with. When you were a beautiful little child they never would have dreamed that so many of you would stoop so low to embrace the lifestyle and people who have led you live unhealthy lives. May you know the peace of God someday. Someone is praying for you.

Date: April 30, 2016 12:45AM

I'm guilty of cherry picking this from your rant, but do I even need to explain why a hasty generalization (most of us smoke marijuana) is stupid?

Not only is it a spotlight fallacy because you've decided to take a small portion of information and apply it to the whole group, but you presume everyone here is religions or cares about the great weeping and gnashing of teeth...

Sure, Kant asserts that religion serves as a necessary imposer of ethics on the populace, but if you're going to wager that we'll all eventually suffer hellfire, you're going to lose.

-10 to Paschal

Posted by: Wowww ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:27AM

No wonder Rose was fucking insane Having to deal with such a judgemental family support base. You think everyone who chooses to live different from you is Wrong and damned to hell. christianity was intended to be practiced on love and respect but all you do is judge people and make them feel like shit for not believing or following your pious set of rules. That poor girl probably could do nothing right in your opinion no wonder her fucking self esteem was trash.

Posted by: Yupppers ()
Date: April 30, 2016 03:41PM

That's for sure. The whole religious bullshit pushed on her was detrimental to her mental health and condition. She could do no right in her mothers eyes. Everything came down to "You're going to burn in hell", even when she was working two jobs, going to school and taking her medicine. It's really quite sad. Christians are a bunch of brainwashed morons. Rose was at her best when not subjected to religious bullshit. When I knew her she was a very sweet girl. Always so positive and really cared about people.

Date: May 01, 2016 12:43AM

I try to retain a degree of diplomatic neutrality on religion... But given these circumstances with Rose, it almost seems like Ghandi was right.

"I like your Christ. I do not like you Christians. I wish you Christians were more like your Christ."

It's seems that Catholics in particular have become smug with the belief they're the "one true religion" outside of whom there's no salvation.

All that creates is a bunch of arrogant hypocrites prone to corruption and misinterpretation of scripture.

Maybe before you threaten us with hellfire you be keen on remembering that not all of those who cry 'Lord Lord' will be saved.

Date: May 01, 2016 12:53AM

I thought it might be worth adding that not only did Rose sit behind me on the bus to JP every day, but we also went to St. Andrews in Clifton every Sunday.

That Catholic community is more concerned with posturing and placating than taking care of their own. The most cutthroat misrepresentation of Christian virtue I've ever seen.

They're all partially the reason I don't associate with religion in general.

(Though according to them, if my faith relies on other people to begin with I'm hell bound...)

I've known Muslims, Sikhes, and Atheist who were better representations of what it means to truly love and understand the human condition than these self professed "Christians."

Kind of like Peter Gabriel sang "Land in your hand you'll be happy on Earth, then invest in the Church for your heaven."

Sitting in Church every Sunday doesn't make you a good person any more than sitting in a garage makes you a car.

Posted by: lolthough ()
Date: May 08, 2016 11:38AM

oh boy.... to all of this

Posted by: Shut Down ()
Date: May 12, 2016 03:29AM

damn...that dude shut down the entire thread with his rant. Lmao. RIP

Posted by: Helpppp ()
Date: May 23, 2016 04:45PM

Can someone in roses family make her Instagram unprivate? I would love to see some more photos of her :( I really miss her...

Posted by: Curiouslad ()
Date: May 30, 2016 09:17PM

Where is she buried? Would love to lay flowers...roses probably.

Posted by: Blahhhhggg ()
Date: July 16, 2016 10:48PM

Rose Di Toro, I don't care what mistakes you made while alive, you were a creative and beautiful soul. No matter what you did while alive
Or not alive, you made your mark in a positive way. You were never your illness, you were Rose. A girl that loves to write and laugh and explore and reach out to the suffering. I saw you take the time out of your life to make the outcasts/nerds ect feel special.
You mattered, you still do, you always will, and your presence is missed In this world. I feel that we struggled with the same issues in life, your death touched me. God takes the good with him to heaven and that's where you are. I'm sorry about all these nasty ignorant comments on this forum, I hope you're never able to see or care. You gave life your best shot, God bless you. You touched my soul,
And I know you're at peace because you deserve to be. God bless Rose, our world lost a valuable and one of a kind being, you deserve to be mourned and missed, and you are.

Posted by: Jon Real ()
Date: August 21, 2016 05:01AM

I knew Rosie when she was in high school with me in San Diego. I find her death suspicious. If you have any information please contact me at jon.is.real@gmail.com.

She was a great person, she had a sharp and witty sense of humor. I hate that I didn't talk to her after high school but what I hate even more is that the manassas police department took over two months too find her body in the pond right next to where she was seen last.

What I can't stop thinking about is that if it was suicide by drowning she would have done it in February in very cold water (right after snowzilla). I knew that she was not a fan of cold water,she always wore a water resistant top during sailing practices.

I think she was trying to walk across the frozen over pond and accidentally drowned (I don't know if it was frozen over but she went missing during the coldest month and after snowzilla). Depending on weather conditions I could be wrong, but I find the lack of information about the case concerning.

Investigating a case where the body has been in water for over two months would be extremely difficult, but I think there could possibly be more to this case. If any relatives or friends of Rosie read this post and disagree with me, I sincerely apologize for any distress I could have caused.

Posted by: Updated ()
Date: October 25, 2022 07:48PM

Almost 2023 and still FUCK Chris Baker. He’s literally the scum of the earth. Gotta love those white dudes.

Posted by: need more info ()
Date: January 19, 2023 04:58PM

Is Chris Baker still in the area?

Posted by: lOvelight ()
Date: April 08, 2023 12:53PM

Across the DC area and beyond are reports emerging of an unusual phenomenon referred to as The Long Black Veil, which has been detected on several digital devices, such as computers, cell phones, and televisions. While the cause and nature of this occurrence are still being discussed. Experts are collaborating to ascertain the extent of its Occupation.

Buy Ketamine HCL Crystal Powder online
Posted by: flymed ()
Date: July 27, 2023 02:52AM

Here, you can safely and secure buy ketamine crystal online without
prescription.
Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and older than 11 years.
Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast.
We ship with FedEx Buy Ketamine HCL crystal powder Online Here.

Get To Us Via,

Website ... www.flymedishop.com
Email .... info@flymedishop.com
Home Page... https://flymedishop.com
productlink.. https://www.flymedishop.com/product/buy-ketamine-hcl-crystal-powder-online/

Posted by: smdh… ()
Date: October 06, 2023 08:36AM

Lol 8 years later and you faggots are still hard pressed on someone you don’t even know. Hope your shitty existence in nova is going great for you since you seem to be doing the same shit living the same pathetic little life with nothing to show for it. He hasn’t lived here for YEARS and you retards still think he had something to do with Rose lmao I guess you didn’t really know her too well did you?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.