HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Death a Day: March 11
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: March 12, 2012 03:54AM

On March 11, 1989, 44-year-old Carolyn U. Taylor was stabbed to death by her 18-year-old stepson, Roger A. Taylor, Jr., at the instigation of his father, 45-year-old Roger A. Taylor, Sr.

The younger Taylor arrived home and was handed a knife by his father, who told him to go kill his stepmother. Taylor followed his stepmother into the laundry room of the house at 13426 Moore Road in Centreville and stabbed her three times.

The father and son then loaded Mrs. Taylor's corpse into the back of her pickup truck and drove it to an isolated location in Loudoun county, where the truck was discovered on March 14.

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2012 04:18AM by chuckhoffmann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Death a Day: March 11
Posted by: Barbara ()
Date: October 11, 2014 02:35PM

It would be better if you got your facts straight when you put information out there....... You were miss informed on 98% of you statement, and the other 2% was just filler.. Roger Taylor Sr. was NOT even in the home when the son stabbed her, and the son had received the knife, a month before...AS A GIFT, BECAUSE HE COLLECTED THEM !!!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOUR FACTS ARE WRONG, AND YOU NEED TO LEAVE STUFF LIKE THIS OFF OF SIGHTS LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS. And.......Why did you post this AFTER Roger Sr. got out.....?????? He should have never served a single day for what his unstable son, Roger Jr. did. Roger Sr.'s part in it is what a parent does to protect a child, while the father was in SHOCK what evil his son did. He knew he could not help his wife, anymore. She was dead before he got home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Death a Day: March 11
Posted by: Cville1989 ()
Date: October 31, 2016 06:55AM

In all fairness, it should be noted that Barbara is Roger A Taylor Sr's current wife and doesn't have all of her facts correct either.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    ******   **     **  **      **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 ********   **        **     **  **  **  **  ********* 
 **     **  **         **   **   **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **    ** **    **  **  **  **     ** 
 ********    ******      ***      ***  ***   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.