HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Car jacking ends in Herndon Tonight.
Posted by: john doe ()
Date: July 29, 2011 01:13AM

Around 10:30 tonight I was home and about 20 Fairfax and Loudon County cops flew on the scene here at Dulled Green apartment complex.Three people were in a car and a black male carjacked them at gunpoint. He bailed out of the car and I believe is still on the loose. He was wearing a black mask.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Car jacking ends in Herndon Tonight.
Date: July 29, 2011 01:16AM

Dulles Green sorry! The police surrounded the complex, also a helicopter and police K9's were on the scene.

Date: July 29, 2011 01:37AM

I was very surprised there were not any news channels out there. It's 1:33 and the cops are still here. I talked to one cop and he said to go inside because the guy is still on the run. The two guys and the young woman were pretty shaken up. He probably broke into a car or apartment to wait it out. I have something for him if he wants to break into my place. What the hell is wrong with people? Who jacks a car with three people inside?

Posted by: K ()
Date: July 29, 2011 09:35AM

No sign of the police at 845am this morning. So what happened? I called WJLA about it, in hopes that they would come out here and do some research and reporting, and we would know if this guy was caught or still running around.

I love Dulles Greene because I feel safe walking around at night...this kinks that a bit.

No news, nothing on the police blotter, at least from what I have been able to find.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.