HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
National's Baseball Team for Disabled Children
Posted by: karenjewel ()
Date: June 10, 2011 11:21AM

My 11 year old son has probably the bigest heart of any 11 year old child I know. Since kindergarten he has been in the same class with a little boy that has Cerebal Palsey. He immediatley took him under his wing and has been taking care of him for 6 years now. Last year was the first year that someone came up with the idea to get these kids involved in sports and although the boy my son takes care of so well is wheelchair bound this does not stop them from playing baseball every Friday night. My son helps him get the ball, bat etc. and pushes him from base to base. If are ever free from 6:00 to 7:00 pm on a Friday night and would like to make alot of special needs children feel like they are the stars they truly are please come by and cheer them on at their game. It is held every Friday night at the baseball feilds just across from Chantilly High School on Stringfellow Road and I personally know that you would be making alot of disabled children very happy in the process. Hope to see you there!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.