HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How to choose a beach tent: basic parameters
Posted by: Lucifer ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:42AM

When choosing the right product for a holiday on the coast, important factors should be taken into account. Among them:

capacity. The optimal tariff depends on the number of people who plan to stay in the tent. Choose hoping that each person is at least 80 cm;
the material of the awning. If you plan to use the product exclusively on the beach, it is better to choose a single-layer awning, since it has increased breathability and heats up less in the sun;
reliability of assembly. It is clear that you will not open the tent during a storm, but a light breeze should not be an obstacle. It is better to choose products with loops at the base, which are fixed with metal dowels;
ventilation holes. They should be mandatory, and preferably as much as possible. Otherwise, it will be stuffy under the sun in such a structure;
weight. Heavy models weighing more than 5 kg will not be convenient to take with you, especially if you go to the beach on foot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to choose a beach tent: basic parameters
Posted by: Xia der ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:44AM

We fly to the sea, sand beach, municipal beaches and paid sunbeds))) Did someone take beach tents with them to save money? Is it convenient? It's worth it, it's not worth buying, I think... We will be with a child of 5 years.

Posted by: olever ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:45AM

That year I saw people with this, I really liked it. Wanted to buy, didn't have time to find it before the vacation

Posted by: Badger ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:34AM

I would advise you to find a good campsite first, where all the necessary things will be nearby, in case you forget something and just in it you will understand exactly what you need. But I always take with me a good supply of water, freeze-dried foods, so as not to bother with cooking. If you want to cook something on the fire, take with you everything you need for this, you can not hope for luck. I have the best tent for shelter, a friend advised me on https://www.everest.com/ . it is light, does not take up much space, and it is not hot in summer. If you take vegetables or other products with you, then do not forget to take a knife, plates, preferably metal, and take care of your gadgets.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:09AM

Badger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would advise you to find a good campsite first,
> where all the necessary things will be nearby, in
> case you forget something and just in it you will
> understand exactly what you need. But I always
> take with me a good supply of water, freeze-dried
> foods, so as not to bother with cooking. If you
> want to cook something on the fire, take with you
> everything you need for this, you can not hope for
> luck. I have the best tent for shelter, a friend
> advised me on https://www.everest.com/ . it is
> light, does not take up much space, and it is not
> hot in summer. If you take vegetables or other
> products with you, then do not forget to take a
> knife, plates, preferably metal, and take care of
> your gadgets.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.