HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fish house heat
Posted by: Eva Muller ()
Date: March 31, 2022 10:54AM

Hello everyone here at MLLF

I am interested to know about the heat source for my fish house, if anyone can help with the input, I would be grateful.:

I have an 8x16 wheelhouse that I built in the summer of 2011 - Currently there is an older camping stove in the hut - It heats it up, but it works a lot - It's a hydro flame, I guess about 8000 btu - one corner of the upper part is designed to drain heat into the hut - It works a lot, this drains the battery quickly, the fan consumes 4.3 amps, according to my Simpson meter

I've been thinking about using the hydroflame 18000 btu available at Fish house supply - Do any of you think it would be better, with work cycles and overall comfort in the shack - According to the nameplate, this device consumes 3.4 amps, but if it heats up faster, it won't work like that Long-side air ducts are also an option on this device, which can help with heat distribution.

the one I have keeps him warm (I took him out several times last winter), but he just needs to grunt for that, I think he's too small

I would like to use a radiant ventilated unit like Empire, however I don't have much room to work in the shack, it is built with the same layout as the Mille Lacs adition ice castle

Any information will be appreciated depending on what you think - Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fish house heat
Posted by: NikLiDa ()
Date: March 31, 2022 10:56AM

I agree with Bob. this is my first experience with a large fish house, and I have a cozy 10,000 btu heater, and it really hurts my house 10 x 16. Of course, I don't fish in underwear, but I can be comfortable in slippers. I think that sometimes guys go too far and want to create saunas, and not effective comfortable fish houses.

Posted by: tuberose ()
Date: March 31, 2022 10:57AM

Cozy is also an excellent heater with direct ventilation! a galvanized heat exchanger that resists rust much better than the Empire brand, which is made of steel. I have a good experience with both brands. Since I have to clean the stones at the Box Office.

Posted by: Badger ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:35AM

In fact, buying a beach tent for your baby is a very good decision, since the heat and a large amount of ultraviolet radiation can have a bad effect on the health and well-being of your child. To prevent this from happening, I strongly recommend that you think about buying special equipment , for example, on everest . They can help you out in the most difficult situation

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:08AM

Badger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In fact, buying a beach tent for your baby is a
> very good decision, since the heat and a large
> amount of ultraviolet radiation can have a bad
> effect on the health and well-being of your child.
> To prevent this from happening, I strongly
> recommend that you think about buying special
> equipment , for example, on
> everest . They
> can help you out in the most difficult situation

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.