HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FAIRFAX JAIL ABUSE IS REAL AND ONLY GETS WORST
Posted by: FORMER GUEST ()
Date: July 22, 2011 07:06PM

I AM A FORMER RESIDENT OF THE JAIL AT CHAIN BRIDGE. I WANTED TO COMMENT ON THE WAY THAT THEY TREAT PEOPLE THERE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH MISTREATING OF PEOPLE. EVERYTHING FROM BEATINGS TO NOT FEEDING. IVE SEEN IT. THE MEDICAL STAFF IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND NASTY. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING AND DO EVERYTHING FROM DRAW BLOOD WITH NO GLOVES TO DROP BANDAIDS ON THE FLOOR AND STILL PUT THEM ON THE INMATES. IVE BEEN DRAWN FOR BLOOD AND THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN TO RELEASE THE RUBBER BAND THAT THEY TIE YOUR ARM WITH. NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHER INMATES. IVE BEEN DENIED FOOD WHILE THEM KNOWING THAT I WAS A DIABETIC. THEY HAVE LITERALLY TOLD ME,"YOULL BE OK, YOU WONT DIE". IVE BEEN LEFT SWEATING AND NOT EATING FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS IN THE HOLE.I HAVE SEEN SO MANY HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATED, ITS AMAZING. I HAVE BEEN DRAWN BLOOD AND WIPED THE BLOOD ACCIDENTALLY ON THE WALL IN THE MEDICAL WARD, I CAME BACK 6 MONTHS LATER AND THE BLOOD IS STILL THERE.

IVE SEEN MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE GETTING NEGLECTED AND BEATEN. WHILE CREATING A GOOD RAPPORT WITH A HIGHER RANKIN OFFICER, I WAS TOLD THAT THE CAMERAS THAT THEY HAVE THRUOUGHT THE FACILITY AND IN THE AIB DONT RECORD SO THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. I HAVE BEEN LEFT 2 MONTHS WITH MAJOR PAIN FROM A TOOTHACHE WHILE COMPLAINING EVERYDAY ON PAPER. WHEN I WAS TO BE RELEASED, THEN THEY WANT TO SEE YOU BEFORE THEY RELEASE YOU.

MANY OFFICERS IVE SEEN WILL PROVOKE YOU AND TELL YOU THAT YOUR WIVES ARE BEING FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE LOCKED DOWN AND YOU CANT GET OUT. SOME WILL ASK YOU TO HIT THEM. MANY COME WITH EXPERIENCES FROM HOME AND TAKE IT OUT ON INMATES. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!! HELP THESE GUYS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FAIRFAX JAIL ABUSE IS REAL AND ONLY GETS WORST
Posted by: FORMER GUEST ()
Date: July 22, 2011 07:11PM

OH!!! BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS TOO, PLEASE POST SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. I VE SPOKEN TO OTHER INMATES WHO WILL TESTIFY. SOMEDAY, THIS WILL COME TO LIGHT

caribebusiness@yahoo.com

Posted by: K ()
Date: July 29, 2011 10:07AM

Well, stay out of trouble, and you won't have to deal with that. Jail isn't supposed to be a hotel. Any other country would have been far worse.

Posted by: A ()
Date: August 06, 2011 09:44AM

This is great. my lil bro just got locked up. i hope you guys are wrong. but i doubt it.

Posted by: blue03 ()
Date: August 09, 2011 08:22PM

I am sure the reason why you are in jail is because you treated another person wrong in some way. Maybe you learn from this..besides all you need to do is be a good person and you won't have these problems.

Posted by: big bubba ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:43PM

Look you prick. Stay the fuck out of jail you loser. They should kick your dumb ass everyday in there. Your a fucking idiot. Go cry to the CO's at San Quention you fucking cry baby. I hope your my cellmate next time. You will never eat again and you won't have any teeth to complain about a toothache. I'm Big Budda bitch.

Posted by: C ()
Date: August 21, 2011 05:55PM

Here is a thought: stop breaking the laws!!

Posted by: I can spell ()
Date: August 21, 2011 05:57PM

It is not WORST smart guy, is is worse. "It only gets worse"

Posted by: BROTHERVICTIM ()
Date: September 04, 2011 05:53PM

My brother was incarcerated there for two years. They would not give him his prescribed medications, even after a visit with his physician... After six months of no medications at all they put him on high dosage of PROZAC. That medication did the exact opposite of what my brother needed treatment for. He did his time for his crime, which was only hurting himself anyway. However I do find it wrong that they did not give him the medical attention he needed. That medication they put him on made him totally unrecognizable when he got out. He looked and acted like he was in a total mental stupor for months until it got out of his system. I do not think prisons should be hotels at all. I do think they should be required to administer the medications the prisoners need in order to be coherent. The doctors are saying the medication has caused permanent damage to some parts of his brain. He works now at a full time job and he has been clean since then. But he will never be the same....

Posted by: Kent ()
Date: September 25, 2011 08:45AM

I've never been to jail, but I have been to JDC and it really wasn't bad, they treated us right, or at least me and the people I was around. There was one jackass but one out of like thirty is'nt bad. There are always bitches in any system. When I got arrested it was more like 1 out of thirty were nice, they were telling my friend and I ppl shit and vomited in the chairs we were sitting in, but w/e there prob just unhappy.

Posted by: Brandon102 ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:08PM

WELL FIRST OF ALL YOUR A DUMBASS YOU WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE YOU COMMITED A CRIME AND THATS HOW YOU PAY FOR IT IT ISNT A 5 STAR HOTEL. MAYBE IF YOU NEVER GO INTO TROUBLE(GET CAUGHT) YOU WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO LIVE WITH THIS!! THINK BEFORE YOU DO AND I LOVE WEED

Posted by: Thought4TheSoul ()
Date: October 05, 2011 10:47AM

Okay seriously YES people UNDERSTAND it is JAIL not a 5 Star Hotel, but we are still talking about human beings. medical should be taken SERIOUS! PERIOD!!! this is a COUNTY JAIL not STATE PIN! Seriously if this was happening to you family or child b/c of a stupid mistake you would not be OKAY with this treatment. I personally have never been locked up and never plan to be but i have to except the fact that this is wrong. This is happening to inmates, that my be in there for dumb little charges or could be somebody who is in there for something they may not have even done and they are being mistreated. this is not right point blank.

Posted by: Bubs ()
Date: October 30, 2011 07:43PM

I was in that jail once. It was for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.I was released because the prosecutor realized I had nothing to do that that situation. Inmates get treated like animals. Those guards do not care about human rights. To them your not human. I do not remember one deputy that I would even consider to be slightly friendly. Any inmate that was due to go to the Pen, was waiting patiently to go there.I agree with this thread. That place is nothing more than a chop shop zoo. I also believe they have a rather high death rate of inmates there.

Posted by: Anonymous1 ()
Date: December 13, 2012 02:07PM

Thank You for speaking up for the inmates if someone doesn't who is. I have witnessed and observed Military types that are yelling at inmates and putting them in disiplinary action by feeding them "The Loave", Yes Parents and loved ones they deny you food by feeding you a loaf of bread with ground up food into a loaf which you get while sitting in a confined cell 24 hours a day with nothing.Also, a staff member working for Aramark in the kitchen at the Pre Release Center has been threatening femalesthat work as trustees in the kitchen then telling them if they tell she will fire them sending them back to the jail!!!! This is an outrage!!! I'm shocked and apauled by this. I f these actions do not seize what else will happen????? Please if you do read this please help the ones without a voice the inmmates. Also please help the females that work so hard as trustees in the kitchen by letting someone know about this women she goes by Anita and I've heard from several females that she on several accounts has threatened the kitchen staff then cusses and flirts with the male inmmates int he Pre Release Center when they come through the kitchen to eat. Thank You for taking the time to read this,

Posted by: ANONYMOUS1 ()
Date: December 13, 2012 02:14PM

Ah, Dumbass!!!!!! Your comments don't count if your the dumbass deputy that works in the jail!!!!!! I can see right through your comment if you work there your comments don't count because sooner or later people will find out about the mistreatings and sbuse inmates are enduring because people like you are ignorant and have no life!!!! You sound like a winner!!!! Just because the less so called crime offenders with traffic tickets, or stealing candy, or the drug addicts that do no harm but to themselves half the time these people may deserve jail but not cruel and unusual punishment!!!! So suck it!!!!

Posted by: ANONYMOUS1 ()
Date: December 13, 2012 02:17PM

If you work in the jail noone cares about your comments!!!!! Suck it and your comment!!!!

Posted by: ANONYMOUS3 ()
Date: December 16, 2012 10:13PM

This thread cracks me up. It's so entertaining to hear criminals bitch and moan about how they believe they're being mistreated (nevermind the people that they've wronged with their low-lives). Inmates in the "hole" or those eating the "loaf" are doing so because they're either crazy or badly behaved. I suggest these losers (who are actually less intelligent and productive than animals) take a good hard look in the mirror so they can see what useless pieces of shit they are. Jail is the end of the road and it's not supposed to be fair or glamorous. Accept responsibility for your own actions, then go jump off a cliff you fucking taxpayer moochers.....society will have more air with you gone.

Posted by: Riteous Angel ()
Date: December 20, 2012 09:08AM

Ok, first of all, jail and prison IS supposed to be fair. There are rules to be followed. It is not supposed to be torturous and unfair to the inmates. When someone commits a crime for whatever reason, that does not make them fair game for any sadistic POS who decides to become a deputy.

Second of all- not sure if you realize this, but EVERYBODY WHO GOES TO JAIL- ta da dum....GETS OUT. That's right- the people who YOU mistreated(because it's obvious you work there) go RIGHT BACK ON THE STREET. It could be in a week, a month, 6 months, a couple years...but they're right back in society, genius. So WTF do you think is going to happen if you torture people and then release them right back, you friggin Einstein? You are CREATING MORE SICK PEOPLE WHO COMMIT CRIMES. That's why there are what? LAWS PROTECTING INMATES.

Most of the people in Fairfax County Jail are locked up for little of nothing. Shoplifting. Writing bad checks. Drugs. Stuff that if they did it somewhere else they'd get probation or less. There is going to be a day of reckoning for the things that have been done in Fairfax County. Predatory rings of attorneys and judges hurting people and families for money. Corruption. The whole thing is a huge scam, an organized crime ring and racketeering ring with attorneys and judges making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of the backs of regular citizens.

Just like in PA Kids for Cash, these scumbags are going to get it. The FBI is already looking into it, so you'd better keep your nose clean, genius.

Date: December 20, 2012 09:12AM

Also, do you REALLY think people who are "crazy" deserve to be placed "in the hole"? Deserve to eat food not fit for an animal? If someone is mentally ill they should not be placed in a county jail, they should be in a hospital receiving treatment! These disgusting a-holes lock up mentally ill people because they are too goddamn cheap to make group homes and hospitals to give them treatment- where's the tax dollars going, Fairfax County A-holes?????

Posted by: harod ()
Date: December 20, 2012 04:21PM

Its true the deputies r dicks abuse authority I was on b floor b 16 or nine months and this place is inhumane no toilets in your room so when your locked in how am I suppose to relive myself if u bang on the door or push the emergency button they ignore u I had to piss in a cup n a empty bad of chips yes they do antagonize inmates himuliate inmate's but also abuse inmates theydo starve u yes medical is atrocious. Fuck Fairfax county jail

Date: December 20, 2012 08:42PM

Where do you think these "criminals" come from, Mars? They are your community's children! Husbands, sons, brothers, wives, daughters! They don't just "dissapear" when they are released, they go right back to YOU Fairfax County!!!! Why don't people think of the entire thing they are doing rather than just thinking like a friggin idiot????? So since they are YOURS and they LIVE THERE, RIGHT *NEXT DOOR* to you or in the same neighborhood, and are totally connected to YOU, their kids go to YOUR SCHOOLS alongside YOUR KIDS. Their family goes to YOUR CHURCH. Their job probably has a connection to your job. And so on. And you are going to ABUSE them? You're crazy. People go wrong, they do wrong, and there has to be some way for them to "go right" after that experience or it will come RIGHT BACK TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

Most of the people in Fairfax County Jail are there for no good reason, it's 90% drug charges which we all know will be legalized sooner or later. Colorado has already voted to legalize and tax marijuanna. One day people will look back at this atrocity towards citizens and think of it as horrible, barbaric- which it IS!!!

So where does this mentality come from towards other human beings- that they are somehow bad, rotten, shamful, not part of the community- WTF??? Is that what the people have to tell themselves every single day so that they can take part in it? To dehumanize the unlucky victims who have been caught up in this deadly circle jerk of money hungry psychopaths, which could have been almost any friend or neighbor. You'd better say your prayers, Fairfax County. Your days of no Justice but Just Us are OVER.

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: December 20, 2012 11:08PM

For people that don't know, you lose everything in there man, it aint no rite of passage as a man yo, its just slavery, plain and simple.
And it aint like oh I came out of prison im an OG i got respect, because you aint have no respect from the white CO when the guard up and called you a nigger, not like yo my nigga but my nigger. "get in the fucking cage, nigger and shut the fuck up."
and you did it. you did it like it was 1822.

Date: December 21, 2012 02:23AM

I think the Riteous Angel has spent too much time smoking marijuanna in Colorado where, as he says, it's been legalized. Riteous is also most likely a former inmate (or a friend or family member of one) who would rather conger up wild conspiracy theories and blame (in his own words) attorneys, judges, and deputies than accept responsibility for his actions. I'm also curious to know where this pathetic dumbass whose parents should have smothered in the crib gets, what he believes to be, this factual information. Did the FBI call to tell you that they're "already looking into" the corruption in the county jail? Did the sheriff himself call to tell you that 90% of the inmate population are locked up on drug charges? Maybe we should free these poor victims of the judicial system using your genius logic that incarceration isn't really worth it as "we all know these drug charges will be legalized sooner or later." Maybe you're the one who needs to come back from Mars. You try so desperately to present yourself like a well informed person who's trying to educate on how civilization has got it all wrong (often by capitalizing random words that you feel need emphasis based on your experiences in jail) when, in reality, you sound like a fucking lowtard. The criminal population, people that committ CRIMES (even if it is just, as you say, drug use, writing bad checks, shoplifting, probation violations, etc.) are still relatively few in number in comparison to the rest of us who haven't spent time on disciplinary segregation in an R-Cell eating the loaf, so I suggest you "keep your nose clean" and play it safe by sticking with your minority of animals and mistakes. Happy Holidays cock breath.

Date: December 21, 2012 07:42AM

This is going to be you and your cronies, Scumbag-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3jy1senVM

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is the tip of the iceberg. Fairfax County Jail is notorious for abuse, it's courts riddled with corruption AT LEAST on the level of these former judges who are now in jail if not bigger. Yes, there are judges under investigation in Fairfax County right now in Federal Court for taking kickbacks and their stories are on YouTube and a bunch of other places for anybody to see, you don't need a call from the Feds to figure that out unless you are too stupid to read, see and understand. These two are just the beginning. Judge and attorney rings sentencing people for kickbacks will no longer be tolerated by the People of the USA, neither will the vultures and maggots who pick from the scraps of these racketeers leavings in the form of "corrections" workers(that means you, douchebag), parole and probation officers, crooked cops, court psychologists and "forensics", bogus "treatment centers" where people get court ordered to go for kickbacks to the judges, and all the rest of the three ring circus kangaroo courts in Fairfax Abuse County.

Not only that, it's well known and published that every 38 seconds, somebody is arrested on a drug charge in the USA, and that the prison population is out of control and rising. The percent of people who have been "through the system" in Virginia was so high that they had to do a massive voter rights restoration so that everyone in Virginia could vote. Does that sound like a place where "most people have never been arrested"?

"Civilization" has not got it wrong, Virginia and especially Fairfax County has got it wrong. The rest of the civilized, industrialized nations of the world do not have a high prison population, criminalize pot or incarcerate high amounts of citizens for using it or other drugs, nor are they carrying on a ridiculous and ineffective "war on drugs" that they never win but spend a ton of money on.

You, yourself sound like an ignorant loser who is nasty and just disgusting. Hopefully you will fall in a ditch or get killed in a car accident, get cancer or some other act of God to keep you from hurting anyone. I thank God that I never have to be around you or look at you, I pray that others will be able to say the same in the near future.

Date: December 21, 2012 07:49AM

For everyone on this thread, this is information that will really help you. This is about how attorneys, judges and "forensics" churn cases to earn ridiculously high fees, hurting families and children and looting their savings accounts and college education accounts in the process. It also details how one attorney ran an actual baby selling ring under the watch of a San Diego county judge in probate court. This is family and probate court, but you better believe that all kinds of antics like this are going on in Fairfax County and a lot of other places in the USA. There are "hot spots" of this kind of activity, educate yourself about this before you move somewhere and attempt to raise kids there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMB9gYhljfw

Date: December 21, 2012 07:59AM

Citizens of the USA and ESPECIALLY Fairfax County, Virginia- this is WALTER DAVIS, a decorated veteran who has decided to fight Judicial Corruption full time. He is speaking words of Truth that can really heal a lot of the problems we are experiencing right now. Subscribe to his video channel and learn how to take action in Fairfax County!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2fJVmJ_yMw&list=UULtmC703TBa770g1yoLieqA&index=9

Date: December 21, 2012 08:12AM

There is going to be a movie about Judicial Corruption coming out called LAWLESS AMERICA by Bill Windsor, who is in the process of interviewing over 2,000 "citizen journalists" who are telling their stories. It will be premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and go on from there. If you act fast, you too can tell your story. Become a Citizen Journalist and start reporting this Judicial Corruption on YouTube and other places!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lawlessamerica?feature=watch

This is just the first of a wave of United States Citizens standing up against Judicial Corruption, saying no to abuse of their Civil Rights and finally ushering in an age of common sense, tolerance and mutual respect rather than abuse, beatings, torture and unlawful acts against citizens, gotten away with time and time again. Help is here! Reach out and get it! If you're tired, join together with thousands and thousands of other US Citizens as we take back our rights!

Posted by: udntkwme ()
Date: December 22, 2012 07:15AM

Fairfax County is the worst jail to be locked up in in N.VA...I would like to get a list of addresses of where most CO's live...someone get that posted...Somethings get personal and some CO's need to see the business end of my shot gun... better at their place of residents than on the street...cause I know they won't call the police when they see me come for payback...

Date: December 22, 2012 04:42PM

My hope for the new year is that someone puts a round between Riteous Angel's eyes (as well as his whole family's), not even God will miss this severely misguided assclown. That is all.

Posted by: HelpMe ()
Date: December 29, 2012 05:50AM

shhhhhh, its okay. You would not care about the jail or CRY about the treatment there if you didn't commit a crime in the first place. Go back to sleep now and dream that you are a good person in your own world b/c in the real world you are not. You have been a bad boy and now you will have to avoid gang-rape in the shower because you cannot behave. You go to timeout right now. *slap on the wrist*

Posted by: Really people ()
Date: April 22, 2013 09:06AM

So i am all for you do the crime you do the time and for the most part i don't feel back for the inmates BUT! they are human and they all have different needs when it comes to medical and should be giving the right meds at the right time!
now my husband is in the for a dui and to be honest i agree he should be in there he knows he messed up and he is doing the time and manning up to his mistake and of course we talk everyday and every night and he tells me what is going on and we go back and forth and i now have concerns on how these people are being treated NOT my husband but the other inmates! (thank gosh it is not my husband)i have a few examples that to me are a red flag 1. Saturday there was maintenance issues and they locked the jail down ok understandable BUT they gave the inmates 2 cups of water for the day that is 2 cups if you want to be technical body is suppose to have 8 bottles a day! then they were told you cannot take a poo because there is no water so these guys were not able to use the bathroom if had to.. um WTH when you can tel someone YOU CANT GO TO THE BATHROOM! Then a inmate said look i know you gave me 2 cups of water but do you think i can have a refil the cops said drink what you can save from the sink but they were told not to drink from the sink because the water is brown from the pip work.. that is a big health problem to tell him to drink brown rustie water.. so what are these cops trying to do kill the inmates from dirty water or have there insides torn up.... either way they need to fix this they are in jail not a concentration camp these people are in there for drug or drinking shop lifting little shit they should not be neglected of water and food they need to get trained people in there not some stupid cops they get off from hurting people everyone in there has family that love them and it is wrong on they are being treated. i used to love being a fairfax county residences but after everything i have heard and gone through i am leaving this county i dont agree on there doing and it sickens me.

Posted by: Heaven ()
Date: April 24, 2013 09:41AM

I have NO doubt the inmates at FFX ADC are being mistreated!! 1 of my brother in law's was there a few year's ago doing an 18 month bid. He has a few serious major health problem's 1 of which is his heart & they were well aware of this considering it's in his records there. In the couple year's prior to him being in there h had already had 2 heart attack's & 2 stint's as they call them to help keep the " valves" open for blood flow to the heart ( I think thats what their for) Anyway my point is he started having chest pain's 1 day, he reported to numerous CO's there that he was having shortness of breath & chest pain's & yet they did nothing but tell him that he had to put in a written request to see medical& then even after the request it takes them at the very least 3 days to approve it!! Well the day he was finally able to see medical he told them the pain's were worse & so was his trouble breathing so they did nothing but send him back to his cell because they claimed they couldnt find anything wrong with him. Well the next day he put in another request to see medical & 3 days later he saw them again only this time he asked the so called nurse's to please call his cardiologist but they refused to do so & then they told him that he was only faking these symptom's just so he could get out of his unit for just a lil while so of course once again they sent him back to his cell. He put in yet another medical request, 3 days later he was seem in medical AGAIN only this time they decided they would call his " bluff" & have him taken to the hospital by 2 deputie's instead of calling for a rescue squad. He got to the hospital ER & thank god the doc there did call his cardiologist & when he was checked out & test's done on him it turn's out that he really had not been faking just as he had tried to tell them at the jail he had actually had a stroke & ended up having to spend the next 4 days in ICU at the hospital which FFX Co deputie's keeping him under supervision. Once his doc felt he was ok he was then taken back to the jail. Thanks to the idiot's at the jail my brother in law now has almost no feeling on 1 side of his face & he can't even close the eye on that side all the way even when sleeping!!! During the last 6 month's of his sentence he ended up losing about 50-60 pounds & looks like total crap! When inmate's r booked into the jail they take a bunch of info from you & 1 of the things they ask you for is a " next of kin" as well as an emergency contact which he provided but I dont know why they even bothered to ask him because NOBODY in the entire fanily was ever notified by phone, letter - nothing! Not even his emergency contact person. When we didnt hear from him for a couple day's we all knew that something was wrong because he ALWAYS called us every evening so I called the jail to try to find out whaat was going on & nobody would tell me, his wife or even his own mother if something happened to him, did he get into some kinda trouble & was in the hole?? Nothing!! None of us ever found out about his stroke or that he was in the ICU until he was returned back to the jail & was able to finally calll us. So to hear that inmates there r being mistreated or abusived doesnt surprise me at all!!

Date: April 24, 2013 10:04AM

When I was in there once on a failure to appear I was put in the women's holding cell with about 5 other women 1 of which was just in the beginning of her 8th month of pregnancy When lunch came around they gave all of us a paper bag with nothing but 2 God aweful looking bologna sandwich's & a small cartoon of milk like they give kids in school. I felt so bad for the poor girl because she was actually crying because she was so hungry that I gave her both my sandwhich's & my milk. While she was sitting there crying some smartass deputy comes walking by the holding cell, stop's & actually stood there for at least a good couple minutes eating & just chowing down on this big sub because it was obviously his lunch time as well. I know he totally did that shit to that poor girl on purpose to cause while he was standing there stuffing his face & chewing he had a nice big old smile on his face the entire time!!!! That was the very 1st time I had ever gotten arrested so I couldnt believe what I had actually saw with my own 2 eyes!!! I was so pissed about what had happened that when I was released later that day on bond as soon as I got home I started calling the jai see if I could file a complaint or sometI could see if I could file a complaint or something & when I did get 1 on the phone & told him what happened he said " well mam nobody told her to break the law or doing anything that was going to get her put her jail so she's responsible for her own actions" OMFG!!! I couldnt believe what i was hearing!! I told him that baby didnt do anything to get himor herself locked up either so why r u ppl mistreating an innocent unborn child for something his mom did!!! This all happened right after they had just finished building the new part of the jail ( which NO inmates were in that side) insregnant inmatg at least 1 of the units there for pregnant inmates so they can get the proper amount of food needed as well as medical they were allowing the deputie's there to use 1 of the units hang out in b4 & after their shift's eat their meal's, take naps, watch tv!!!! I'm not saying that an inmate should get special treatment or anything glamorous but at least set up 1 of the units for nothing but the pregnant inmates so they can at least get more food, pre-natall vit etc!

Date: April 24, 2013 10:04AM

When I was in there once on a failure to appear I was put in the women's holding cell with about 5 other women 1 of which was just in the beginning of her 8th month of pregnancy When lunch came around they gave all of us a paper bag with nothing but 2 God aweful looking bologna sandwich's & a small cartoon of milk like they give kids in school. I felt so bad for the poor girl because she was actually crying because she was so hungry that I gave her both my sandwhich's & my milk. While she was sitting there crying some smartass deputy comes walking by the holding cell, stop's & actually stood there for at least a good couple minutes eating & just chowing down on this big sub because it was obviously his lunch time as well. I know he totally did that shit to that poor girl on purpose to cause while he was standing there stuffing his face & chewing he had a nice big old smile on his face the entire time!!!! That was the very 1st time I had ever gotten arrested so I couldnt believe what I had actually saw with my own 2 eyes!!! I was so pissed about what had happened that when I was released later that day on bond as soon as I got home I started calling the jai see if I could file a complaint or sometI could see if I could file a complaint or something & when I did get 1 on the phone & told him what happened he said " well mam nobody told her to break the law or doing anything that was going to get her put her jail so she's responsible for her own actions" OMFG!!! I couldnt believe what i was hearing!! I told him that baby didnt do anything to get himor herself locked up either so why r u ppl mistreating an innocent unborn child for something his mom did!!! This all happened right after they had just finished building the new part of the jail ( which NO inmates were in that side) insregnant inmatg at least 1 of the units there for pregnant inmates so they can get the proper amount of food needed as well as medical they were allowing the deputie's there to use 1 of the units hang out in b4 & after their shift's eat their meal's, take naps, watch tv!!!! I'm not saying that an inmate should get special treatment or anything glamorous but at least set up 1 of the units for nothing but the pregnant inmates so they can at least get more food, pre-natall vit etc!

Posted by: I'm a victim, the world owes me! ()
Date: April 24, 2013 11:38PM

I totally agree with you heaven!! How dare those criminals only be afforded bologna sandwiches and milk for lunch?! They should be given steak, lobster, tempurpedic beds, and the absolute best of health care (all on the honest taxpayer's dime)!! And that unborn child didn't break the law but, rather, his mother was the one that did and, thus, that baby should be removed from the womb and sent home as it is being wrongfully incarcerated. Next time you go to jail (because you will) I hope they serve you a bloody feces sandwich. You truly are a FUCKING IDIOT!

Posted by: Gene ()
Date: May 22, 2013 02:53AM

I hope all you people who don't care about inmates being abused and mistreated in jail get arrested and go to jail one day. They're still people. Yeah, it's not a vacation, but they shouldn't be treated like animals. I'm on dialysis, and if I ever went to jail and they didn't give me my meds or let me do my treatments, I'd be dead in a few weeks, and that scares the shit outta me.

Posted by: Gene ()
Date: May 22, 2013 03:06AM

Especially you, ANONYMOUS3. Ignorant dick.

Posted by: Moocher ()
Date: May 22, 2013 09:49AM

Did you enjoy your time in Fairfax's jail Gene? The honest and hard-working taxpayers of this county don't deserve to be stuck with your bill. Don't be a criminal and pay for your own medical expenses you worthless piece of shit! Do the world a favor and don't take your meds or do your treatments for several weeks!

Date: May 23, 2013 01:37PM

The United States Of America is a free nation, with laws in place to protect its integrity. Inhumane treatment of any person regardless of race, sex, social standing, or political views is against the law and does not run concurrent with the United States Constitution or Natural Law. If any person feels their rights have been violated they have the right to seek legal action.

Posted by: A novel ideal ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:32AM

You know what's funny about this thread is that the citizens of Fairfax generally appreciate the fact that their county runs a strict, no-nonsense jail. Those whining and complaining about not being treated like "free people" fail to realize that, upon incarceration for the crimes THEY committed, they are not "free people" and, therefore, shouldn't be treated as such (what kind of deterrent would there be otherwise). Jail is the end of the road, and it's not meant to be a vacation or to afford you privileges that even the honest, hard-working taxpayer wouldn't even get - nor would yourself had you been on the outside (for example: hospital visits and medications for conditions that you couldn't afford to treat). My suggestion for all the inmates posting on here is that, if your feelings are hurt, you pride is down, or your butt's still a little sore, don't make the kind of bad decisions (often because you feel entitled) that land you behind bars in the first place.

Posted by: HannesAdler27586 ()
Date: August 31, 2013 11:20PM

Well that's just what jail is, it always has been. So please grow up and deal with it. Personally what did you expect? Did you expect to see prisoners pop hell out of nowhere and start singing some kind of musical number? Would you expect guys in the shower, picking up the soap all safe and sound? Do you occupy the same reality as everyone else does?

Because in jail, you as a convict automatically have no freedom. Everybody is going to be cruel and make your life fucking miserable as humanly possible, and of course the police guards aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

Well that's just what jail is, it always has been. So please grow up and deal with it. Personally what did you expect? Did you expect to see prisoners pop hell out of nowhere and start singing some kind of musical number? Would you expect guys in the shower, picking up the soap all safe and sound? Do you occupy the same reality as everyone else does?

Because in jail, you as a convict automatically have no freedom. Everybody is going to be cruel and make your life fucking miserable as humanly possible, and of course the police guards aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

Whoops, double post. My bad. :)

Date: August 31, 2013 11:21PM

I mean triple post.

Date: August 31, 2013 11:23PM

Thank you, same goes to anybody who said the truth. Cuz that's it, that is all those complainers need to hear.

MotherfuckingKPP

Thank you, same goes to anybody who said the truth. Cuz that's it, that is all those complainers need to hear.

MotherfuckingKPP

MotherfuckingKPP

MotherfuckingKPP

Posted by: H8StupidPricks ()
Date: September 01, 2013 01:23AM

First off, I have NEVER been in the Fairfax jail or ANY jail so save your juvenile taunts for somebody who actually gives a shit...

To ALL of you fucksticks who greet every (and there are MANY, gee what a coincidence) story of Fairfax County jail abuse with a non-chalant "it ain't a 5 star hotel", you are the biggest pieces of shit I have ever witnessed. Yes, it is jail and a punishment but if you would read the FUCKING US CONSTITUTION you would see that cruel and unusual" punishment is AGAINST THE LAW!!! Not giving someone their meds or food or a mattress is a CLEAR violation of the US Constitution which makes Fairfax County a CRIMINAL just like the posters you are ragging on - right morons? If you could think your way out of a wet paper bag, maybe you pricks would get that concept.

Not to mention that some of the people in that jail are innocent (just by statistical probability alone) and are getting abused daily.

Add all of this to the fact that Fairfax County is the wealthiest county in the USA (seems like they could afford a futon mattress or two) and that Fairfax is where The Bill Of Rights was born and you have one Hell of an ironically pathetic situation unfolding. I FERVENTLY hope your son or daughter or niece or nephew is wrongfully imprisoned in that medieval dungeon that you Nazi rednecks call a Detention Center, then maybe you will get a fucking tiny clue.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 13, 2013 05:21PM

"A TOOTHACHE WHILE COMPLAINING EVERYDAY ON PAPER". tooth pain used to be used as torture. that is cruel and unusual.

PROZAC. figures. when it came in the news it was a sham drug that cuased suicide and depression they began marketing it for pets. FIGURES Fairfax is deep into forced injections of it.

it isn't "his physician" if it's forced upon them. Dr. mengola is more like it.

prison area smells like poo. they installed the toilets wrong, those rets.

fairfax gov definitely rules with and deals in threats: a pile of crud. the legal people. cops no, not yet. prison people: i dunno. once to me yes.

----------------------------------

I went there once, on thanksgiving, for shelter. they not only turned me away and without a meal. i laid around there a while in the lobby: too abused and hungry to make the long walk so late at night.

i don't complain about officers ever. but an jail officer approached me and starts lying to me about how i'd already been warned by him many times and threatens to illegally prosecute me and lie in court

also keep in mind fairfax is suing me though they owe me money and won't come to court: AND lost in court multiple times already for false prosecution: 4x for just one kind of, against just me.

THAT IS A REAL STORY

and a officer that lies in court to imprison the poor? deserves nothing more than the worst seat in the damn prison

i find your ass and get you in court you are through, through. and i mean through

fuck you facists. see you in court. rule by fear and weapons and without law using the name of the law will you? we will see.

--------------------------------

"YOU WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE YOU COMMITED A CRIME AND THATS HOW YOU PAY FOR IT IT"

cruel and unusual punishment is illegal. though i don't believe all stories above. i can't confirm them how could i?

---------------------------------

if your in prison next time write a federal judge. they actual read prisoner complaints and DO something about them. one prisoner won a lawsuit for a soar foot infact. i don't imagine they all get off that good. but still.

-------------------------

ta ta

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2013 05:29PM by svennestle.

Date: September 13, 2013 05:33PM

beware of fairfax county magistrate office

they imprison you for non-imprisonable offenses because they have ties with bail / bond companies

and of course just to be a-holes, they take super long (hours and hours) to let you talk to a magistrate. you never get a lawyer.

also they don't allow you to bond yourself out if you do have the bond money they told me it was "policy" i couldn't use my money to bail out. they make you use the bail / bond people and have someone from your family come get you. likely just to make you wait allot longer.

they are way deep into the practice. too late for them to deny it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2013 05:34PM by svennestle.

Date: September 13, 2013 05:36PM

i already pressed charges for all of the above and more

they Fairfax County judges recused the Attorney General skipped court

they come to court only when they are defaming you, to ruin you to make themselves higher, to shake you down for big pentalies

they SKIP court if you file

they evade filings when you are trying to file, they tamper with court papers even pretend they never arrived when the postmaster says they did

Posted by: Boo Hoo ()
Date: September 20, 2013 02:53AM

The government is evil! There is a conspiracy against me! I was wrongly arrested! I did nothing wrong! The system is unfair to criminals! I like to use drugs and drive drunk! I like to steal from the honest man because he was privileged and I was not! I like to violate my probation over and over again because I'm a dipshit! I'm a violent sex offender who didn't register! I refuse to sign traffic summonses! I like to rob people and businesses at gunpoint! I like to trespass and vandalize things because being bad gives me rush! The world is trying to keep me down because of my skin color! You need to pay for my health care since I'm a lazy and uneducated piece of shit that doesn't have a job and wants to live the rest of my life on government assistance! You need to pay for my 10 kids too...all with different mothers! How dare the jail officers turn me away when all I wanted was a few hot meals, cable tv, some pills, and a place to stay! Lol...sure gotta love the world we live in.

Posted by: Jazz ()
Date: January 01, 2014 08:53PM

Recently my cousin went to fairfax to serve some time. While he was locked up he called me and said fairfax was abusing him and held him in the hole without food. He claims they wanted him to kill him self. He keeps saying they inserted a chip in him and he even speaks like a robot. I know it's crazy but my family is scared we don't know what to do. I'm wondering did this happen to someone else.

Posted by: Good Lord ()
Date: January 04, 2014 01:38AM

If your cousin is anything like you I would want him to kill himself too. You sir are a fucking idiot.

Posted by: Kali ()
Date: April 29, 2014 08:56AM

Id just like to say i was arrested and put in for 40 days for an assault charge on someone who robbed my house for 1000 dollars, now it is my fault that i took matters into my own hands but i do want to point out that the amount of abuse in our county is intolerable, even if a person is meant to be in jail we are all still human you must be a terrible person to be around if you actually believe anybody should be treated differently i do not think a 20 yo should have to share the same cell and punishment as a child abuser. The medical staff is a joke, and they truly treat you worse than slaves. But know this, there will come a time where the ones who treat other unjust will suffer the same punishment. I aim to expose fairfax for its true nature, and will not quit until there is a true reform. Also to any inmate posting to this thread please do not post your opinion if your charge is something your mother wouldn't be proud of because majority of the ones on this site will always stand behind fairfax and will never see the true nature until they see it for themselves. Your county will never stand by your side, only against you.

Posted by: Winston ()
Date: May 01, 2014 01:13PM

I am a true believer that in a democracy, the people get the government they deserve. The county detention center falls under the control and responsibility of Sheriff Kincaid. Energy should be spent defeating her in her next election or perhaps steps should be taken to recall her from her office. Gather the friends and families of like minded current and former inmates and demand jail reform or press to elect someone who will.

I too find glaring problems in a local regional jail where I live and I am in the process of gathering the support of people, both inmates and former jail employees. The most powerful tool and weapon is displayed on election day.

Posted by: eCDkD ()
Date: May 02, 2014 04:43PM

What could the problem be? She is a liberal democrat. I would think the prisoners are treated like celebrities.

Posted by: Mr Nice Guy ()
Date: September 30, 2014 04:54PM

The deputies that work at Fairfax County Jail are serious assholes.

They are dirt bags who need to be stomped on.

Posted by: dfghg ()
Date: October 22, 2014 01:15PM

As a former guest at the county hotel, I will somewhat agree. Some deputies are trash, and some are decent people. In the defence of deputy dawg, they do have to put up with stupid shit quite often. Its kind of like babysitting a bunch of brats. You ought to try Dade county Georgia jail. 2 meals a day, no window outside or through the cell door either. Calhoun county Alabama jail is just as bad, and smells like piss. You get in trouble in the bible belt, they go old testament on your ass. Fairfax is a country club compared to that. Though my first stay was in ffx, it was by no means intolerable, it just sucked and was boring. So we'd kill time by fucking with whinny people like you because you'd react and make us laugh. Man up and make the most out of whatever situation life deals you.

Posted by: Sean Martin ()
Date: December 11, 2014 11:36PM

The insane scream all the time and some female deputy snears at you in the window of S1 while you are naked and cold.

Posted by: kaylawright420 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 05:06AM

I just got out of that shit hole. It was all over the news about how a girl got tazed there. WELL. LET ME INFORM YOU. I was a trustee, and had to clean up all her bodily fluids. Not only did she get tazed, 3 fingers were missing and she completely bit her tongue in half. I've seen CO's throw people against the wall for answering a simple question. The fucking canines get treated better.

Posted by: kaylawright420 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 05:09AM

your family member is going crazy.
I was there. 2 months ago.
Put on c-floor for fighting, and in the hole for 60 days.
They feed you. LOAF. but they feed you.
Except on sudays, you get normal food.

they didn't put a chip in him. wtf.
hes just going cray cray

Posted by: typical fairfax county residents ()
Date: October 11, 2015 12:44AM

These are typical Fairfax County responses. You sob's deserve everything you get. Payback is coming. Two wrongs never make a right.

Re: FAIRFAX JAIL ABUSE IS REAL AND ONLY GETS WORST i almost died
Posted by: charles haas ()
Date: February 02, 2017 06:18PM

I went to jail for a misdemeanor marijuana charge back in September, I didn't want to talk about it because the negative stigma. There are a lot of things I witnessed while locked up for 10 days that I believe the average American would benifit from seeing. First off (besides the overwhelming smell of urine and feces in my cell) I got appendicitis on my second day in, I was having the most intense pain of my life. Defiantly an 11 out of 10, I couldn't pass gas or stool, and I couldn't even drink water without puking. When I let the guards know I needed to see the doctor they said "you are just having withdrawals" I told them the only drug I do is weed, I barely even drink. Still they did not believe me. After a about 2 shifts of guards I finally convinced one to send me a nurse. When the nurse arrived all she did was say "oh you are feeling sick? Here is some Tylenol" she didn't even open the cell she just squezed the paper cup through the small slit next to my window. She didn't ask about my symptoms, she didn't check for my fever, I was judged as a criminal and a drug addict. The nurse assured me that the PA would call me to her office soon, well I had to wait until the next day, at this point I was seeing patterns on the wall and I was sure I was going to die in there, when I finally got to see the PA it actually ended up being a rent a nurse who was heavily foreign and obviosly under qualified. I told him that I had localized intense 10 out of 10 pain, I told him every time I drank water I puked, I told him I couldn't even fart, then he fucking says I kid you not, "you are just having withdrawals" again I explained all I do is weed, he blew me off and sent me back to my cell as he had a line of 11 or so inmates to see. I got back to my cell and began writing what was happening to me because I knew at that point I was going to die. I wrote everything down on a piece of paper the guards names the nurses who didn't even check on me. Through out the whole time I was politely telling the guards that I needed to go to the hospital, they sti didn't believe me. Finally I went to the same nurse again before his shift ended. I told him again I am not withdrawing there is something seriously wrong with me, this time he belived me.. He gave me more Tylenol, and said you must have a blockage in your intestines (by the way that is enough to go to er) he then gave me laxitives thinking that it was a good idea, it helped ease the pain, well only by causing my appendix to rupture decreasing the pressure I was feeling, which honestly made me feel great compared to before. But I was having stomach acid slowly leaking into my stomac cavity. I was angry, I felt helpless, I knew this would be how I died, in jail for fucking marijuana. I thought about what will my family think. After about a day and some change of hell there was finally a nurse that said you seem like you have appendicitis and took my blood. I tried to take my letter to my family with me to the nurse but the guard told me to give it to him, when I came back it was gone, my pen was gone as well. After 36 hours of pure tourture the guards finally said seargant Kent wanted to see me, I though I was in trouble for ripping up my book, the guards said if you are lying about this pain we will charge you with an offense I had my last dose of hatred before getting my green light to go to the ER by nurse kent. The guards were looking at her like she was a fool for sending me off, but little did they know she saved my life and saved them a publicity nightmare. In the hospital I had to be watched by a guard 24/7, they chained me to the bed, the watched me use the bathroom, but I found out that none of the many guards I met in my 6 days in the hospital thought I should be in jail, I learned that most of them think weed should be legal. And that I was a good guy dealing with a bullshit charge, after my 6 days away from jail I ha to go back to the medical ward of the jail where I witnessed even more horrible behavior on the guards/ jails part. There was a nice Taiwanese man who would make noodles for everyone and ask for nothing in return, a hillbilly hick ass guard got mad at him for having noodles on his bed, which if he is eating them it isn't against the rules. The guard threw away all of his commissary and all of his papers that he needed to call his family or order food. The guards shift ended before the trash was taken out luckily. There was also a very old kind man who was dying of terminal lung cancer, I found out that he applied for his pain meds a few months before I arrived. The jail has been dragging their feet and all he has to comfort himself is a steel cage, bologna sandwiches and Tylenol.. I witnessed so many human right violations from just 10 days in jail that I lost all hope in my country, state, county, and species. How many atrocities are ignored by the foolish patriots of this country make me fear for the future of humanity... If you believe that this is acceptable or that drug offenders or marijuana offenders should be treated this way please unfriend me and I hope you get to go to jail one day.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.