HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Articles :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cruel and Unusual Punishment Fairfax Adult Det.
Posted by: ANONYMOUS1 ()
Date: December 14, 2012 10:56AM

Have you or a loved one experienced anything overstepping a legal limitation of your or a loved ones rights while being housed at The Fairfax Adult Detention Center? I work for a local newspaper and have observed many disturbing things that went on in this jail from the deputies actions to the health care for inmmates what Fairfax County doesn't know is that there was a reporter that has worked undercover taking in this information and that after this investigation it will go mainstream. We have names, places and events that the public will know and what isn't in the article they will have access to. Please this is serious so if you have a "Real" event or experience we would like to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cruel and Unusual Punishment Fairfax Adult Det.
Posted by: Christine Johnes ()
Date: December 20, 2012 08:52AM

I have lots and lots of stories about what happened there, including a death. I'm not writing it all down here, you need to contact me.

Posted by: RiteousAngil ()
Date: December 30, 2012 01:54AM

I don't want to hear the actual stories, just tell us how many stories you heard that amounts to "lots". One? Two? Three? What number?

Posted by: geminitiger ()
Date: March 15, 2013 05:43PM

yes i was an inmate at ffx co. adc in nov 2012 for a few days.i have a bacterial skin disease which is hereditary and on one of the days i was there they did not even let me take a shower,well needless to say my skin broke out,badly i might add,plus i ended up with a urinary tract infection & yeast infection as well.they also had me in one of those cells which only has a toilet,sink,and mattress on a concrete slab,when there was no need for that,because i am not violent,nor did i use bad language with any of the deputies,i do not see or hear things which do not exist because i am not a nutso,i am not a drug addict or alcoholic,& i did not get a smartass attitude with the deputies or other inmates.

Posted by: the truth80 ()
Date: May 09, 2013 07:20PM

Anyone who refuses thier injection on intake is punished. They are sent to an isolated room where all there clothes are taken, along with theire sheets matress etc.. leaving the person to sit in the cell naked with nothing else, until the matress is placed back in for lights out. Inmates are fed only the "loaf" i have no idea wat is is or if it is even reeal food or joke among the staff. I repeat THIS IS NOT FOR BAD BEHAVIOR but simply for refusing to take an injection regardless of the reason. This place is hell itslef and needs to be burnt to the ground please d something

Posted by: Jill ()
Date: May 10, 2013 06:07PM

What kind of injection do they want to give you?

Posted by: meee ()
Date: May 11, 2013 07:32AM

if you have diabeties in this place good luck. also all the co's are fucking abusive bastards

Posted by: youuu ()
Date: May 13, 2013 04:19PM

Just goes to show how truly distorted the criminal mindset is. Here's a novel idea, don't go to jail....fucking idiots!!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 25, 2013 02:42PM

Read the CONSTITUTION you fucking moron!! Cruel and unusual punishment is AGAINST THE LAW!!! Geez, what a waste of good oxygen!!

Posted by: Let's hear it ()
Date: August 29, 2013 02:29AM

According to the CONSTITUTION, there are several rights that one forfeits upon incarceration. Perhaps you are the one that should read it, assuming that you can read since many inmates can not. Also JC, please provide some specific examples of the "cruel & unusual punishment" that you or your loved one witnessed while locked up in Fairfax's ADC for breaking the law...now's your (and anyone else who likes to make bogus claims of inhumane treatment without providing any specific examples) chance to tell us your story...we will be waiting.

Posted by: PAUL DUKE ()
Date: June 02, 2014 08:50AM

i agree with you i would refuse the injection for sure no matter how humiliating and uncomfortable my time might be while there. at least i know im not going to be given some lifetime disease or permanant health condition

Posted by: paul duke ()
Date: June 02, 2014 08:52AM

HELLO i agree with you i would refuse the injection for sure no matter how humiliating and uncomfortable my time might be while there. at least i know im not going to be given some lifetime disease or permanant health condition

Posted by: joe2011 ()
Date: June 13, 2014 12:51PM

I know people who had strokes and were permanently crippled because the jail refused to give them their medication. I have also seen people injured by the jail staff after they were given extreme doses of tranquilizers after acting out violently. If people have special medical needs the jail is a very dangerous place sometimes.

Posted by: We Are Anonymous ()
Date: June 22, 2014 10:51PM

They say that it is to check for TB... But I would be willing to bet that they could be injecting infectious diseases into the community. Its not like the government hasn't done this before. the CIA once rubbed LSD on peoples door knobs to observe their reactions. Not to mention that the AIDS virus is a splices a bola virus hybrid man man disease.

I always wanted to tell them no but they will just put you in solitary confinement in the cold with no blanket, and on the "LOAF" diet, and say that you are on suicide watch until you break and decide to take the shot. Then they screw you anyway.

Posted by: We Are Anonymous ()
Date: June 22, 2014 11:07PM

As a matter of fact I did witness a racist deputy slam a spanish guy against the wall and scream in his face with spit coming out "whats the matter you don't understand what the fuck I'm saying??!!!" and was pushing him towards the wall by the scruff of his jumpsuit. This inmate was minding his own business going from point A to point B. He was an older seasoned deputy, but he did not like spanish people one bit from what I could see on a daily bases on the B floor.

As a trustee I ALWAYS saw this deputy harassing the spanish inmates in the hallways since they reserve the right to slam your head in the wall at anytime to feel you up for a pen or a toothbrush that may be in your sock. Don't get none at home I guess...

Posted by: Has Suffered Enough ()
Date: October 21, 2014 12:43PM

I once stayed at the ADC and was very disappointed. The linens were Chinese, not Italian. There was no concierge, no room service, and no evening turn-down service. Not even a chocolate on the pillow. It was an outrage! Doesn't the USA subscribe to the Geneva Convention? Why hasn't Obama opened a federal investigation?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.