HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Western Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Right to be bitter, frustrated with the local jobs situation in West Fairfax
Posted by: Escapetioner ()
Date: May 03, 2010 03:31PM

Here is why I have the right to be

Angry, frustrated, disillusioned (even anger with God's promises) with:

Capitalism, LOCAL West Fairfax job situations, and Capitalistic "traditions".

Even though I have skills, experience, and have been to college I am out of a job because of

Corrupt local Credit checks (never bounced a check, credit debt less than ($8000).

-Corrupt racial biases which is, affirmative action and Latinoes get jobs that I apply for, even though I don't qualify because of above problems AND.."...you don't have the experience..." or have a Bachelors degree or don't have the right references.

I am desperately trying to get better income. Currently working, stupidly praying to a God, and even trying to make a small side business at Flea markets to raise funds. I am not on welfare or food stamps. I obey the "rules" of society

BUT WHERE HAS IT GOT ME?

WHERE am I supposed to get this precious "experience" for warehouse and office clerical jobs or even "customer service" or hotel job?!

And yet all these immigrants who have not even been in this country longer than 2 years, have great jobs!?

So....looking at the local Western Fairfax economy, job situation, I have the right to be better.

With bad credit, cannot maintain a security clearance (sinks most computer government jobs); cannot get entry level jobs when competing with highschoolers, returning VETS or Latinos.

I have the right to be : Bitter, angry and have right to reject American Patriotism (which is really just worship of Capitalism and the Two party system).

I even have the right to question most "faiths" and religions about God. I am currently a "christian". huh.

SO WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU? Where are the other frustrated people? Speak out and tell the truth. Stop "accepting" the pain and lies in your life. Go and be rude to the next Corporate Golfers you see at stores and at church and parking lots.

Stop voting. Leave the city life. Leave evil Herndon/Fairfax and get out and get the "bug out " bags. Leave the "grid" and "escape the Matrix"!

When you are alone and nobody is looking; when you have all your things organanized and nobody is looking or listening, YOU KNOW you feel the same way I do, unless you make above $40000 a year. If you have money, you are jaded.

I want respect and want the right to be part of a community and a decent job. I want a return to American Capitalism the way it was in the 50s and early 60s.

I want my piece of the American dream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Right to be bitter, frustrated with the local jobs situation in West Fairfax
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 03, 2010 04:24PM

You sir, are a fucking lunatic. I see a tazing in your future.

Ignorant response by a fearful reader...is what you are...Argument is not backed up
Posted by: Escapetioner ()
Date: May 03, 2010 09:43PM

Okay, I give you a platform.

How about a more mature argument...

How am a fucking idiot. So you threaten me or warn me about tazing. Where are you getting this anger from? I am the one who has reason to be angry.

If the extent of your argument or proof that I am an....idiot is just because you want to post teenage high school punk comments...how wasteful.

So that is the extent of your response. You hear something you don't understand and you attack by weak criticism. How about not acting like a coward and try to tazer me yourself, eh?

Come on. So you have no response to my post but to label me and threaten me with violence? Get a life.. WHO IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR RESPONSE SERIOUSLY?!

Your sad and pathetic.

Re: Right to be bitter, frustrated with the local jobs situation in West Fairfax
Posted by: Douchery ()
Date: May 06, 2010 09:01AM

No, he's right...keep that up and you do have a tasering in your future. Your problem is that you're too ignorant to realize that he wasn't threatening you, he was simply telling you that if you keep with that attitude and spout it in the wrong place, that ass is getting zapped.

While I agree with you on many points you make, it's the way you make those points that shed light on the real reason you're not getting a job; you are ignorant, uneducated and of below average intelligence.

Times are tough. It's hard to get a job right now. The market is flooded with bodies and jobs are few, so it's an employers market.

Someone like you, one who has trouble with punctuation or forming a complete sentence isnt going to fare well.

And from your post, i seriously doubt you are out of work because of "corrupt local credit checks". First of all, credit checks are not "local". You do not have a "local" credit, regional credit, national credit, etc. Secondly, I'd advise you to stop making stupid postings on "local" messageboards and pull up your credit report and score online to see exactly what's going on. You won't be declined for anything just for having debt. Everyone has debt.

Posted by: yoyo ()
Date: June 09, 2010 10:06PM

What is it exactly that you do for a living?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.