HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Western Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WJLA HD signal
Posted by: zzyxxe ()
Date: September 19, 2009 08:46AM

Can anybody in western fairfax get ABC or CBS using an indoor hd antenna after the stations switched from UHF to VHF in June? Here's an article on their transistion:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/16/AR2009061603381.html

I have the TERK amplified HD antenna, which works okay for the UHF channels (although I do have to rotate it to get all the UHF channels), however, no matter how I rotate its rabbit ears I can't get ABC or CBS on the VHF stations.

http://www.amazon.com/Terk-Amplified-High-Definition-Antenna-Reception/dp/B0007MXZB2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253364043&sr=1-1

If you can get ABC and CBS via an indoor antenna, please let me know which model. If you can't please recommend an outdoor antenna.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2009 12:12PM by zzyxxe.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.