HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Random :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Memory!!
Date: February 07, 2011 09:28AM

MEMORY!!!

I'm climbing a stairway leading nowhere. I see nothing ahead but white fog. As I climb I have flashbacks of what has happened to me and how it has made a ripple effect on everyone else in my life. some good. but majority bad. But only one memory takes my breathe away. I look deeper in my heart to find it, but it comes when I call it. *MEMORY*: It's cold I can see my breathe. I'm in darkness...it must be night time. The air smells of spring flowers comming soon. So it must be near the end of winter. I'm sitting on a hallowed out tree stump. Someone or something is sitting next to me. I can't see what it is though cause it is too dark. It reaches for me. I let it. It brushes my air behind my ear in one swift motion. I'm calm until it closes in on me. Now my heart is starting to race and I don't quite know why. It's mouth is at my ear. Now I can't help but think I have made a mistake letting it get this close. Just as I'm about to back away it whispers in my ear, "I was wondering when you were gonna come back to me . I love you baby and always will." Now I know who it is. It's Him. But how can it be? He died long ago. Am I dead? Did he come back to life? No not possible. Or is it? He gets closer I can feel his warm, sweet familiar lips meet mine. They are full of love, that I never knew was real. I start to feel tears stream from my eyes. His presence is gone. I jolt awake from the memory. I'm left breathless. I can still feel tears hot on my flushed cheeks. I trace over my lips, I can feel the warmth from "The Kiss" But it's the memory I can't forget.
Attachments:
Attachments:
Micheal Lewis.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.