HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: FB ()
Date: December 12, 2005 07:22PM

5) "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

President Bill Clinton made the statement during a news conference in January 1998, after weeks of scandal in which he'd been linked sexually to a White House intern named Monica Lewinsky. Clinton would later apologize to the American people and admit to a relationship with Lewinsky. As a result of the scandal, Clinton became the second president in U.S. history to be impeached by the House of Representatives. The Senate found him not guilty, so Clinton was able to finish his second term. "That statement exposed the fatal flaw in Bill Clinton's presidency. He was not a straight talker. He seemed devious and wily," said CNN's senior political analyst, Bill Schneider.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Bill Gates ()
Date: December 12, 2005 08:01PM

Your point being..... what exactley?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 13, 2005 01:37AM

FB,
  honestly, is there anyone who wouldnt deny such alligations, much less to the entire nation? a president is a person. just think about it, none of them are perfect. besides, have you heard about britain's royal family? they have a scandal every other weekend. i would also like to point out that MANY presidents have had affairs, so this is not something exceptional besides the fact that it was widely publicized. i know that if i found myself in the same situation, i would deny everything.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: SRE ()
Date: December 13, 2005 09:41AM

I think EVERYONE would deny having *ANY* "sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

If they did not deny, they should go and visit St. E's for some rest and relaxation!

Now if Craddock made the statement "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Tina"..... that would be another story...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: December 13, 2005 09:41AM

He was telling the truth. He didn't have relations with her, she had relations with him. She did it but he didn't like it so he's innocent. He didn't inhale either.

Regardless, I'd vote for Clinton repeatedly over the current excuse for a president.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: December 13, 2005 12:45PM

FB, eat shit. I can't believe that is all they have on Clinton, but if you look at our current presidential administration.... [shakes head]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: § ()
Date: December 13, 2005 01:06PM

I agree with stinkypoon re: Bush. Clinton was the sheeyit. You can't hold a man down for his personal matters - only what affects the American public.

I think FB must be an acronym meaning "For Boys".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Santa isn't real ()
Date: December 13, 2005 05:16PM

Thats too funny....For Boys. Plus its been a long time since Clintons been in office.
Why are you whining now FB?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stan ()
Date: December 14, 2005 12:57AM

Clinton was a douchebag. And no, I'm not a republican.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Bill Gates ()
Date: December 14, 2005 01:20AM

I have to agree here, clinton WAS a douchebag. That's the only thing fit to put near Monica Lewinsky's cootch.

So was every other president for the last 50 years or so. It's a prerequisite to the presidency. It's somewhere in the constitution, I'm sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: December 14, 2005 11:05AM

all politicians are douchebags. bush & co are the most vicious douchebags.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 16, 2005 11:49AM

Oh, goody. I didn't get nearly tired enough of this discussion from 1998-2000.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 21, 2005 07:08PM

Did Bill Clinton plan and execute attacks on Americans in New York and Washington to orchestrate the biggest attack on civil liberties this country has ever known?

Did Bill Clinton purposely order the bombing of the levees around New Orleans after preventing any aid at from flowing to the people of color who lived there?

Did Bill Clinton lie and manufacture evidence about weapons of mass destruction in order to invade another sovereign nation filled with people of color and steal their oil?

Did Bill Clinton's manufactured war kill more than 2,000 American soldiers and more than 100,000 people of color?

Did Bill Clinton wantonly alienate countries that are far more progressive, morally advanced, and tolerant than this country will ever be in his lust for power and oil?

Did Bill Clinton ever engineer a rigged "trial" against a leader who, though not perfect, is his intellectual and moral superior in every way?

Did Bill Clinton steal not just one, but two presidential elections and throw money to a company whose CEO publicly proclaimed he would deliver the election?

Did Bill Clinton's wife ever murder someone with her car?

Did Bill Clinton ever get arrested for DWI?

Was Bill Clinton ever AWOL?

Did Bill Clinton ever sit on his hands while a true American hero who turned his life around was murdered by the state of California?

Did Bill Clinton's grandfather ever cozy up with Hitler and help make millions of Jews die?

Did Bill Clinton's daughter ever embarrass the country by her unlawful conduct?

Did Bill Clinton's brother ever break the law to deliver to him an election that every reputable count shows he lost?

Did Bill Clinton't brother ever shaft the customers of a certain S&L out of millions of dollars?

Did Bill Clinton's brother ever unconstitutionally prevent a man from carrying out the wishes of his wife to die in peace, and then use his office to defame the man for trying to do so?

Was Bill Clinton ever stupid enough to trade Sammy Sosa for Harold Baines?

Has Bill Clinton ever serially embarrassed this country with an illiteracy that would make even Gandhi punch him in the face?

No. All Bill Clinton did was get a hummer, which any normal person would want anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 21, 2005 07:17PM

I do believe that anyone who takes that list in the previous post at face value should consider purchasing a firearm and ending it. One who would take that all at face value is seriously stupid, I mean to say. I had to explain that because I am concerned a person that dumb may not understand I am calling them dumb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Well Said RESton Peace ...
Posted by: FB ()
Date: December 21, 2005 07:59PM

but in his sad condition, he swallowed the cool aid, no I'm sorry that was Monica!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 21, 2005 08:30PM

Gee, I think I have been insulted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: SRE ()
Date: December 22, 2005 08:40AM

Sorry to do this to you dude, but I have to fix your post:

dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did RESton Peace plan and execute attacks on
> Americans in New York and Washington to
> orchestrate the biggest attack on civil liberties
> this country has ever known?
>
> Did RESton Peace purposely order the bombing of
> the levees around New Orleans after preventing any
> aid at from flowing to the people of color who
> lived there?
>
> Did RESton Peace lie and manufacture evidence
> about weapons of mass destruction in order to
> invade another sovereign nation filled with people
> of color and steal their oil?
>
> Did RESton Peace's manufactured war kill more than
> 2,000 American soldiers and more than 100,000
> people of color?
>
> Did RESton Peace wantonly alienate countries that
> are far more progressive, morally advanced, and
> tolerant than this country will ever be in his
> lust for power and oil?
>
> Did RESton Peace ever engineer a rigged "trial"
> against a leader who, though not perfect, is his
> intellectual and moral superior in every way?
>
> Did RESton Peace steal not just one, but two
> presidential elections and throw money to a
> company whose CEO publicly proclaimed he would
> deliver the election?
>
> Did RESton Peace's wife ever murder someone with
> her car?
>
> Did RESton Peace ever get arrested for DWI?
>
> Was RESton Peace ever AWOL?
>
> Did RESton Peace ever sit on his hands while a
> true American hero who turned his life around was
> murdered by the state of California?
>
> Did RESton Peace's grandfather ever cozy up with
> Hitler and help make millions of Jews die?
>
> Did RESton Peace's daughter ever embarrass the
> country by her unlawful conduct?
>
> Did RESton Peace's brother ever break the law to
> deliver to him an election that every reputable
> count shows he lost?
>
> Did RESton Peace's brother ever shaft the
> customers of a certain S&L out of millions of
> dollars?
>
> Did RESton Peace's brother ever unconstitutionally
> prevent a man from carrying out the wishes of his
> wife to die in peace, and then use his office to
> defame the man for trying to do so?
>
> Was RESton Peace ever stupid enough to trade Sammy
> Sosa for Harold Baines?
>
> Has RESton Peace ever serially embarrassed this
> country with an illiteracy that would make even
> Gandhi punch him in the face?
>
> No. All RESton Peace did was get a hummer, which
> any normal person would want anyway.


There you go dude. All better now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 22, 2005 10:02AM

Someone's standards were so low that RESton Peace got a hummer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: § ()
Date: December 22, 2005 12:17PM

Maybe it was one of those new low standard H-3s that Hummer is somehow seeking a niche market for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 22, 2005 01:55PM

Dude, you suck ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 22, 2005 02:36PM

agreed.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 22, 2005 02:36PM

My wife agrees, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 22, 2005 02:37PM

But she would never have traded Sammy Sosa for Harold Baines.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: December 22, 2005 03:19PM

dude, anyone that reads your post is at risk of permanent brain shutdown. question: why would you need to stretch that far and exaggerate that much when the more honest and obvious facts establish what an embarrassment this administration is? no conspiracy theories needed, thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 22, 2005 03:23PM

Okay, I'm tired and I don't think this post makes any sense. Since I can't delete, I'll just edit it all out!



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2005 03:27PM by Genevieve.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 22, 2005 04:01PM

Yeah, I mean, I should have said what Stinkypoon said, I wasn't trying to be a Bush buddy, I just agree the guy has done enough dumb crap right out in front of our eyes that trolling with innuendo and outright lies is a waste of time.

But I will give Bush the automatic benefit on the whole september 11 thing. If Bush is so stupid, how could he have pulled off what would be the most massive conspiratorial undertaking of our time? There is no way he could hold it together this long without cracks in the story showing. I vote he IS stupid and there is no sept 11 conspiracy involving GB. The only thing Bush and gets credit for involving sept 11 is having his pants around his ankles before and during, and after.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: December 22, 2005 05:12PM

There are people everywhere (especially overseas) that think Bush did it. Anyone that has worked in or with the government knows how hard it is to accomplish anything of even the simplist complexity. And nobody can keep their mouth shut. Just on that alone is reason enough to dismiss these theories, not to mention the astounding evidence to the contrary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stan ()
Date: December 22, 2005 06:46PM

stinkypoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are people everywhere (especially overseas)
> that think Bush did it. Anyone that has worked in
> or with the government knows how hard it is to
> accomplish anything of even the simplist
> complexity. And nobody can keep their mouth shut.
> Just on that alone is reason enough to dismiss
> these theories, not to mention the astounding
> evidence to the contrary.


you're an idiot. of course the government can keep a secret if they want to. do you not pay attention or are you just blind? how long do you think the manhatten project was a secret? how long do you think the stealth program was kept secret? how many more government programs are there out there that no one will ever know about? yeah... can't keep a secret my ass. gee, they are so imcompetent it's a wonder how they brought this country to the status of world megasuperduperpower.

now, where is all the "evidence to the contrary?" bush didn't do anything. he's an idiot. but he didn't stop anything from happening either did he? complicit guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Sigh
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 22, 2005 09:23PM

All the stuff there is stuff that I have read other people post on the Internet. I mean for crying out loud, there was a theory floating around a year ago that Bush was behind the tsunami. And now with this spying thing...let me ask you. Let's say that Bush doesn't do this spying on people and someone blows up a dirty bomb in Times Square in 2002, and we could have maybe stopped it except that Bush didn't override the directive and authorize the roving wiretap? What do you think the reaction would have been?

People have a real convenient memory where a lot of this stuff is concerned. When Bush was shooting to go into Iraq, no one significant debated the WMDs. But now, the war isn't going so good and there's political hay to be made. And don't think it would be any different if a Dem were in office.

Bush's main problem is that he surrounds himself with cronies (hell of a job, Brownie) and he could cure cancer and wind up looking like an idiot for it because his people couldn't market air conditioning in the desert. Unfortunately, his inability to articulate anything could cripple the war against Islamist terrorism, and that's something we simply can't afford.

As for Bush, he may have traded Sammy Sosa for Harold Baines, but he never, ever would have let Johnny Damon go to the Yankees for nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 22, 2005 09:26PM

The original statement about Clinton was ridiculous, by the way. One of the reasons Islamists have hit us is that we haven't done anything when they hit us before, going all the way back to Reagan in Lebanon. Clinton's idea of a vigorous defense was to lob a couple cruise missles at something. Bush's is to talk tough for a while, then lose interest, then let the Mexican government drive much of our immigration policy. No friggin wonder we have some of the problems we do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: December 23, 2005 09:43AM

stan,
1. fuck you. your examples of how well they keep secrets are programs we know about that were designed in secrecy.
2. go ahead and believe terrorists didn't hijack those planes, i'm not going to copy/paste info to change your mind. it's not worth my time, it evokes a flame war, and you're likely too fucking stupid to disseminate it.
3. it is impossible for an administration as obtuse as this one to get away with something of that scale. you are giving them way too much credit.

stan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stinkypoon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There are people everywhere (especially
> overseas)
> > that think Bush did it. Anyone that has
> worked in
> > or with the government knows how hard it is
> to
> > accomplish anything of even the simplist
> > complexity. And nobody can keep their mouth
> shut.
> > Just on that alone is reason enough to
> dismiss
> > these theories, not to mention the
> astounding
> > evidence to the contrary.
>
>
> you're an idiot. of course the government can
> keep a secret if they want to. do you not pay
> attention or are you just blind? how long do you
> think the manhatten project was a secret? how
> long do you think the stealth program was kept
> secret? how many more government programs are
> there out there that no one will ever know about?
> yeah... can't keep a secret my ass. gee, they are
> so imcompetent it's a wonder how they brought this
> country to the status of world
> megasuperduperpower.
>
> now, where is all the "evidence to the contrary?"
> bush didn't do anything. he's an idiot. but he
> didn't stop anything from happening either did he?
> complicit guilt.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: § ()
Date: December 23, 2005 11:03AM

All this talk is giving me gas. Oops. I think I sharted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 24, 2005 10:04AM

i would like to agree that this non-sense of a conspiracy is actually non-sense. i actually looked into it very closely with no bias. there was some speach by a conspiracy theorist which i watched because a overseas friend insisted. yeah, it was like an hour. the funny thing is that he mentioned all these publicly availible documents on his site and yet when i went there, there were none to see. there are a bunch off holes in the theory. i agree that the biggest is the cordination with other countries and secrecy it required. sure, those other programs were secret but they also didnt entail the deliberate killing of americans. dont you think someone, just one person would have had the ethical sense to speak out. also, just to get a new box of pens in the government takes weeks, literally. stan, you have bought into this theory without knowing all the facts. im sure you think there was a second shooter for JFK too, which was also dispelled by some audiophile, it was the backfire of a car, i forget the type though. you say we have to disprove it but how can you prove something that never happened, especially something as ambiguous for details as this.
RESton Peace,
  Just to be fair, Cliton was also caught with his "pants around his ankles." :)
as for you people saying the war in iraq was unfounded with diliberately false pretense that there were WMDs in iraq, i would like to point out that EVERY country in the UN thought the same thing. besides, isnt it ultimately better for iraq? you whiners about military people dying, they knew the risks signing up, even if they thought it would never happen. dont volunteer unless you are willing to do what you say you will.
final thought: perhaps these terrorists would reconsider if they had cute fuzzy kittens to play with. :)

file.php?40,file=27
come on, they are so cute!



"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2005 11:14AM by Gravis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: student 12 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:19PM

dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Bill Clinton plan and execute attacks on
> Americans in New York and Washington to
> orchestrate the biggest attack on civil liberties
> this country has ever known?
>
> Did Bill Clinton purposely order the bombing of
> the levees around New Orleans after preventing any
> aid at from flowing to the people of color who
> lived there?
>
> Did Bill Clinton lie and manufacture evidence
> about weapons of mass destruction in order to
> invade another sovereign nation filled with people
> of color and steal their oil?
>
> Did Bill Clinton's manufactured war kill more than
> 2,000 American soldiers and more than 100,000
> people of color?
>
> Did Bill Clinton wantonly alienate countries that
> are far more progressive, morally advanced, and
> tolerant than this country will ever be in his
> lust for power and oil?
>
> Did Bill Clinton ever engineer a rigged "trial"
> against a leader who, though not perfect, is his
> intellectual and moral superior in every way?
>
> Did Bill Clinton steal not just one, but two
> presidential elections and throw money to a
> company whose CEO publicly proclaimed he would
> deliver the election?
>
> Did Bill Clinton's wife ever murder someone with
> her car?
>
> Did Bill Clinton ever get arrested for DWI?
>
> Was Bill Clinton ever AWOL?
>
> Did Bill Clinton ever sit on his hands while a
> true American hero who turned his life around was
> murdered by the state of California?
>
> Did Bill Clinton's grandfather ever cozy up with
> Hitler and help make millions of Jews die?
>
> Did Bill Clinton's daughter ever embarrass the
> country by her unlawful conduct?
>
> Did Bill Clinton's brother ever break the law to
> deliver to him an election that every reputable
> count shows he lost?
>
> Did Bill Clinton't brother ever shaft the
> customers of a certain S&L out of millions of
> dollars?
>
> Did Bill Clinton's brother ever unconstitutionally
> prevent a man from carrying out the wishes of his
> wife to die in peace, and then use his office to
> defame the man for trying to do so?
>
> Was Bill Clinton ever stupid enough to trade Sammy
> Sosa for Harold Baines?
>
> Has Bill Clinton ever serially embarrassed this
> country with an illiteracy that would make even
> Gandhi punch him in the face?
>
> No. All Bill Clinton did was get a hummer, which
> any normal person would want anyway.


awesome post man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Greatest President, NOT!!
Posted by: hillary2016 ()
Date: July 08, 2012 08:59AM

Bill Clinton will go down in history as the greatest American president of the 20th century. He plays a good sax also.



Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********   **     **  ********   **     ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 ******    **     **  **     **  ********   **     ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **         **     ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **         **     ** 
 ********  ********    *******   **          *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.