HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does New Indiana Jones Movie Suck?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 26, 2008 01:47PM

Anyone here see the new Indiana Jones movie? My kids are seeing it today, but I have not heard back on it. My take from the reviews is it is getting the same kind of reception of the three Star Wars prequels. Essentially, George Lucas can't write anymore and that Spielberg phoned it in. Any thoughts on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does New Indiana Jones Movie Suck?
Posted by: . ()
Date: May 26, 2008 05:08PM

The plot of the movie involves aliens. It still has some classic Indy action but I could not quite understand the science-fiction angle. It was "ok" but not as good as the others, in my opinion.

Re: Does New Indiana Jones Movie Suck?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 27, 2008 09:55AM

My kids loved the movie. My wife hated it. She said it was convoluted with terrible dialog, pretty much the way Lucas fucked up Star Wars. Glad my kids liked it, but I don't plan on seeing it in the theater.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.