HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rip off - www.wewillsellanything.com
Posted by: Mike_Va22 ()
Date: December 03, 2005 01:37PM

They sell stuff on ebay for people, my father in law bought a computer from them for $190, in the box we got it says call us within 72 hours if there is any problems or if you need to return. I called them the same day we got this junk, told them that it wouldn't stay turned on, they told me it is UPS fault call them because they must of dropped the box. The sold him some crap pc, it constantly freezes and goes to the blue screen. I work on pc's for a living, I know when something is broke. http://www.wewillsellanything.com/ rip off!!!

RIP OFF RIP OFF www.wewillsellanything.com RIP OFF RIP OFF 12/3/2005

Their user name on ebay is wewillsellanythingwehoca , they have other user names

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rip off - www.wewillsellanything.com
Posted by: tina2 ()
Date: December 03, 2005 06:02PM

haha sucks to be you

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: December 03, 2005 09:20PM

Sorry that happened, but I don't know what else one should expect for paying $190. If you work on PCs for a living why didn't your BS meter go off? I'd only recommend getting a PC that cheap if you are buying it from a friend and can check it out on the spot.

Posted by: darbrewe ()
Date: December 05, 2005 03:17PM

T

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2015 04:51AM by darbrewe.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 05, 2005 09:57PM

you should file a claim with ebay, they may get you your money back.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Big Ralphy ()
Date: December 12, 2005 07:32PM

Should have got insurance on the delivery

Posted by: MikeVa22 ()
Date: December 29, 2005 09:52AM

I didn't purchase the pc it was my father in law... I figured out it was a bad hard drive, I got a new one for $60, now it works fine. That company is horrible though...

Posted by: Brian Johnson ()
Date: January 28, 2006 10:02AM

I have not purchased from them. They have what I call a "100% retaliatory feedback rating." If someone gives them a negative for any reason, they give that buyer a negative. Obviously, that is a way of bullying dissatisfied buyers into leaving a positive or nothing at all. If they were honest, they would leave feedback after being paid. Or at the very least, they could pretend to be honest and not leave a negative every time, and thereby admit the obvious fact that after thousands of sales, they messed up at least a few times. But since they are unethical, I stay away from this seller and others with similar patterns.

Re: eBay seller wewillsellanything

Posted by: kit.car ()
Date: February 01, 2006 05:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2006 05:08PM by kit.car.

Posted by: kit.car ()
Date: February 01, 2006 05:07PM

When you buy something, the casher says "Thank You" (if they speak English). The store doesn't demand you go home and call back in tell them "Thank You for allowing me to purchase something from you" before they in turn say "Thanks for paying"??

Sellers should leave feedback on the purchasing process

Buyers, if thanked, should leave feedback on accuracy of listing.

If you Fuck with me I will leave bad feedback then post a link on my "ME" page to tell everyone what an asshole you are... After That I report you to what ever agency will listen.

Bitter...Yes. I hate stupid people...

"Thin the Herd"

Re: - www.wewillsellanything.com
Posted by: George ()
Date: February 05, 2009 12:37AM

I have purchased many things from them and they are a great company and not because I said so. If you follow their normal rules and call them within the 3 days you shouldn't have a problem DUMB ASS! I go by feedback ratings because that is their reputation and they have over 10,000 feedback with a 100% rating. Proof is in the pudding, don't be so stupid!!! They are obviously a great company because 10,000 people said they are and you are the one person who thinks they will get a $2,000 computer for a hundred bucks! EWE!!! Gross!!! DUNB ASS!!!

Re: - www.wewillsellanything.com
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 05, 2009 09:44AM

George Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DUNB ASS!!!

fail

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.