HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big bad Gerry.....
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: July 28, 2012 08:46PM

Doesn't Gerry have any friends in Off-Topic?

Is there no one that will help a brother out and give Connolly a shout out?

How does this miserable piece of wasted flesh get re-elected if no one likes him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big bad Gerry.....
Posted by: Out the weasel ()
Date: July 28, 2012 09:01PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How does this miserable piece of wasted flesh get
> re-elected if no one likes him?

Because Republicans insist on mediocre candidates. Herrity could have beat Connolly but instead Republicans bet on Fimian. Fimian ran a lukewarm campaign and still almost beat the weasel, even after the voting machines "malfunctioned" in Lorton. I think Perkins has a very good chance of sending the con man to the unemployment line but he needs to be more visable.

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: July 28, 2012 09:33PM

Damn between Connolly and Moran, Hell I don't know what to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: July 29, 2012 04:43AM

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but the man was born in 1950 and moved here from Boston in 1979. Has he ever been employed by anyone other than politically? He's got to be the most boring lump in Congress.

Connolly and his wife Cathy have lived in Mantua since 1979. Their daughter is a student at a Virginia university. He serves on the Boards of Directors for Fairfax Partnership for Youth, the American Red Cross of the National Capital Area, the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Washington Initiative Board of Trustees, the Medical Care for Children Partnership, the Institute for Regional Excellence, and the University of Virginia – Virginia Institute of Government. He previously served as president of the Mantua Citizens Association (MCA) president and two terms as president of the Fairfax County Federation of Citizens Associations.

Connolly is also a company member of The Providence Players of Fairfax, a community theatre in Fairfax County, having acted in several of their shows.[39]

Posted by: JohnGalt338 ()
Date: July 29, 2012 08:43AM

Gerry is too stupid to realize that Virginia redistricted recently and I, for one, am no longer in his district. Idiot still calls me with robocalls and sends me glossy expensive and taxpayer paid flyers in the mail.

Gerry will get reelected, the redistricting virtually ensures that he has a district of liberal union loving democrats. Unfortunate because if he gets reelected he gets vested for a taxpayer funded pension.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.