HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"The Who" Tuesday, November 13th @ Verizon
Posted by: British Invader ()
Date: July 24, 2012 07:51AM

They'll be playing Quadrophenia and the classics. If you are an American Express jihadist, tickets are on sale now. If you are not, tickets go on sale Friday, July 27th.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The Who" Tuesday, November 13th @ Verizon
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: July 24, 2012 11:25PM

With no Moon they were okay, with no Ox forget it. When they did the Superbowl a couple of years ago they were awful, sounded like they didn't even rehearse. I expected better from Pete. That was once a truly great band, but without Entwistle's bass playing it's just not the Who anymore.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 25, 2012 08:54AM

That's going to be a horrible show. Every show I've seen at Verizon Center has sucked. Just really bad acoustics in there.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: July 25, 2012 03:07PM

Kind of like the guy who ran over his wife and killed her during the Prius failing-brakes scare who took the opportunity to blame it on the brakes, Townshend used up the first and only "I was researching this on the Internet, I wasn't really looking at naked kids to get off" excuse anyone would buy.

Posted by: thing of the past ()
Date: July 25, 2012 04:06PM

Don't waste your money! Daltrey's voice has completely detriorated. It will only hurt your ears and your soul if you go.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.