HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what the hell?!?!?!
Posted by: tina ()
Date: November 29, 2005 06:46PM

Okay this is completely random, but I was walking through safeway at Hunters Woods swinging my keys and I pass this hispanic dude and he hisses at me..what the fuck was wrong with him? Who the hell hisses at people!?!?!?

What a freak.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2005 06:47PM by tina.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what the hell?!?!?!
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 29, 2005 06:52PM

Uh yeah, sorry about that.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 29, 2005 06:56PM

Hunters Woods... safe neighborhood lol

used to be dreck when I lived around there, my parents would warn me about going to the old Hunter's Woods shopping center, the one that was brown wood.

Posted by: tina ()
Date: November 29, 2005 08:55PM

*scarred for life*

Tina, You Can't Really Be ....
Posted by: FB ()
Date: November 30, 2005 09:52AM

Serious!!! In the early 80s I lived in Hunter's Woods Condo and the first time I went into the Safeway I was shocked to see a secuitry cop picking up a black child for shope lifting.

At the time welfare apartments were directly across the street. By the time I moved out a year later, the community had already put up a fence (first one in Reston) across the street from the shopping center to control the people wandering through individual house holds. Oh yes, I forgot to mention the rape problems we were having.

Today you don't know where these people are coming from. Most of them are illegal, uneducated, and don't fool yourself, on some kind of hand out in the county. Did you know 30,000 children are on Medicade in Fairfax?

Yes, your conservation Mom is paying for it!

Actually the man did you a favor, learn from behavior and experience, it is the only way!!

Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 01, 2005 06:33PM

Maybe he had a lot of refried beans for lunch and his butt was scrunched up really tight.

Posted by: Face_Plant ()
Date: December 01, 2005 07:38PM

you may have been in his striking distance. be lucky all he did was hiss

Posted by: j3rown ()
Date: December 01, 2005 10:22PM

hahahaha

hey does anyone remember before they renovated that shopping center and it looked like...well personally I thought it was tight before when it was like...right in front of the community center and the entire shopping complex smelled like old people

yeah those were the days.

I love reston, but hate hunters woods elementary school. I got suspended for getting my ass kicked by a black kid. I'm brown. The principle was white. His reasoning behind his decision was "I was in the GT center, so should have known better". Fuck him. Mr. Hockett, I hope you choke(d).

Posted by: bloody bIisters ()
Date: December 19, 2011 10:52PM

spix

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 19, 2011 10:52PM

fake blisters

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.