HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Sane ()
Date: November 05, 2014 10:01PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I will watch this thread closely so if there's
> anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> attention, including questions about policies and
> security, please air it here.
>
> - Cary (the admin)


There's a lot of hard-core gay porn being posted in the forum threads. It's blatant, explicit, and is ruining these threads. I'm surprised you have allowed this stuff to go on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Dig. ()
Date: November 06, 2014 12:46AM

This is how it is:
1. Fairfax Underground Off-Topic
2. Poster at Fairfax Underground, neglected by symbolic parent, Cary
3. Cary in background thinking about his problems, which do not include Fairfax Underground. Poster ignores the filth, which he has gotten used to.
Attachments:
20130314_110856.jpg
davidury6.jpg
breaking-bad-2-6-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Solankaa ()
Date: November 25, 2014 12:52PM

Outing that is correct and truthful, while against Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly preferred to the type of careless haphazard outing attempts that have appeared in recent days. Libeling the name of someone who is completely innocent and has never posted to Fairfax Underground, based on a mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is deplorable and will result in a ban.


Someone has stolen my identity and posted fake pictures on here in this thread:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1570503.html


I just want the thread to be removed because prior to googling my name and seeing this thread, I have never posted to this site. Someone stole my name too in order to make the post and have posted pictures that aren't me and basically are just personally attacking me based on God Knows What. Cary, Please help me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Date: November 26, 2014 02:58PM

Don't click on that link unless you want to get splashed in the face with gay porn.

If you do, click away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Solankaa ()
Date: November 28, 2014 02:28PM

Exactly my point, this must be taken down immediately! I have messaged the moderator as well as emailed him. Can anyone offer me any help??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: congratulations ()
Date: December 04, 2014 05:07AM

Glad you got that taken down

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #1 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:41AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #2 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:41AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #3 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:43AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #4 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:44AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #5 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:46AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #6 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:47AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #7 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:48AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #8 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:52AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #9 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:54AM

Gun on top of "Hey, Chuck ****man" note; too numerous to bother posting

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #10 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:08AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #11 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:11AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #12 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:23AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #13 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:25AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #14 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:34AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #15 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:35AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ignored warning #16 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:39AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: word filter/unprecedented action ()
Date: January 06, 2015 02:17AM

W1ll1@m Zumw@lt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Supkny ()
Date: February 02, 2015 03:09PM

Can someone also take down Megan Toohey's screen shots that have one of her John's phone numbers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Martin Luther vs. The Pope ()
Date: February 21, 2015 05:06PM

Pardon me for restating the obvious, but the OP on this thread has been proven, repeatedly, to be complete BS.

Given the clarity and precision of the OP's writing elsewhere, one can't help but suspect a conscious dishonesty in this post, filled as it is with sound and fury signifying -- the rhetorical equivalent of a scarecrow.

But it's worse than that because it was so misleading to those of us who had developed - I'd like to think not without good reason - a certain degree of trust that Cary would "do the right thing" even in vexed and difficult circumstances. Aye, even those of us who'd suffered through a spanking or two, and knew our ill behavior warranted it.

That's the part that burns -- the promise in those words, the assurance, regarding a matter of no small concern, that was proved false in the testing. Completely false. I puzzled over it. Couldn't believe it at first. Frankness was called for, under the circumstances, but was not given. Instead, a false promise, concealed beneath caps and bolding and bluster designed to make it appear a real promise. The shock's long gone, but the burn lingers on.

Yes, I know. Stop whinging. Nobody gives a shit, least of all the OP.

But I just had to get it out of my system, and for the worst possible reason. Because I could.

How ironic.

Thanks, Cary!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: dfhasi ()
Date: March 07, 2015 05:00AM

Martin Luther vs. The Pope Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pardon me for restating the obvious, but the OP on
> this thread has been proven, repeatedly, to be
> complete BS.

> Thanks, Cary!

The OP IS Cary!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Date: March 19, 2015 09:34AM

dfhasi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The OP IS Cary!

The OP is The Pope.

But to a certain extent it's all relative.

file.php?40,file=179676,filename=Papa_Cl
How The Pope see himself.



file.php?40,file=179675,filename=ego+sum
How others see The Pope



file.php?2,file=179689,filename=Troll-bu
Cary engaged in a little "routine janitorial work," disposing
of some "garbage"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:07AM

This is Carys universe.

You no like?


Take the next shuttle to Uranus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Bumper Stickers ()
Date: March 19, 2015 09:24PM

Guy Who's Never Been Terrorized by Eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is Carys universe.
>
> You no like?
>
>
> Take the next shuttle to Uranus.


america love it 'r' leave it


edit by Cary: This post was generated by the author formerly known as Mr. Misery aka jimmylegs. Mr. Misery, I would take these comments seriously if they were produced by ANYONE but yourself. You have been permanently banned from this forum. Any attempt by you to access this interactive computing resource is against repeated explicit instructions that you are not authorized to do so.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2015 12:18PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: !!! ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:59AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting
>
>
>
> You know how easy it would be to have Scott's
> house swatted?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: no more eesh's ()
Date: April 17, 2015 11:03PM

But the forum community has no problem if personal attacks are reserved for the poster known as eesh who stalks female and minor users at there homes and threatens women and minors. I respectfully hope that Cary will not be upset when it comes to that exception

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: thread bumper ()
Date: April 26, 2015 03:04AM

BUMP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh likes the baby batter ()
Date: April 27, 2015 06:31PM

Eesh is always running his dicksucker

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: uoo ()
Date: May 12, 2015 12:24AM

this shows that eesh knew that the computer harassment that he was doing was illegal.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/448563/
Attachments:
pre.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 15, 2015 03:35PM

Her ass meant so much to me, I was arrested

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: beware of eesh ()
Date: June 04, 2015 02:38PM

The poster named 'eesh' stalked and harassed a 14 year old on here. Now the child has gone missing.

No joke. Beware of that poster. He is demented

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Model Mayhem ()
Date: June 05, 2015 07:54AM

beware of eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The poster named 'eesh' stalked and harassed a 14
> year old on here. Now the child has gone missing.
>
>
> No joke. Beware of that poster. He is demented


And Cary was warned.

Cary chose to subvert those warnings.

Now look at what is happening. This is not a joke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: johns ()
Date: July 21, 2015 10:32PM

hey cary stop being a fucking pussy, you fucking asshole, i dont care if you fucking ban m asswie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: newuser890 ()
Date: August 21, 2015 10:11AM

Personal attacks and "outings" are going on throughout the Ashley Madison thread. That thread should be removed. It is stolen information with people's names and home addresses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:46PM

newuser890 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Personal attacks and "outings" are going on
> throughout the Ashley Madison thread. That thread
> should be removed. It is stolen information with
> people's names and home addresses.


Cary doesn't care. His ISP may though. Abuse@inforelay.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:19PM

send this too for eyeball abuse.Nascar, Need I say more?
Attachments:
megan toohey nascar.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:24PM

She seems more like the tractor trailer racing type.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2015 09:25PM by eesh.
Attachments:
rodeo.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Satan's Rolodex ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:53PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> newuser890 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Personal attacks and "outings" are going on
> > throughout the Ashley Madison thread. That
> thread
> > should be removed. It is stolen information
> with
> > people's names and home addresses.
>
>
> Cary doesn't care. His ISP may though.
> Abuse@inforelay.com


Is your name on the list? Then stfu and mind your own business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Bleach job ()
Date: August 23, 2015 03:07AM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> send this too for eyeball abuse.Nascar, Need I say
> more?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Wondering About Ashley ()
Date: August 23, 2015 02:36PM

Is "outing" only associated with user names here?

Or, if "outing" more broadly is banned, how can you be allowing all the Ashley Madison postings?

How can you be sure, btw, that the posted material is 100% accurate? Stolen credit cards? How about "Mrs Snowden" inserting some names to get revenge on people?

Or, for example, other posts like: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/723258.html Claiming that someone specific has AIDS.

You have made written statements that "outing" is not allow on Fairfax Underground but you are clearly facilitating it in the case of Ashley Madison, by moderating the discussion lists.


Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ferocity of personal attacks and attempted
> "outing" has picked up considerably in the past
> few days. Some moderation (based on reports) has
> been performed every day this week, but it was
> obviously insufficient to stem the tide. I'm
> performing a full investigation now that will
> likely result in warnings and several bans.
>
> I'm really just posting this (sticky) thread to
> reiterate:
> PERSONAL ATTACKS INCLUDING "OUTING" ARE
> PROHIBITED ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!

>
> The actions of the user '2concerned' are once
> again especially troublesome as he jumps to
> conclusions based on circumstantial evidence to
> support his foregone conclusions.
>
> Outing that is correct and truthful, while against
> Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly preferred
> to the type of careless haphazard outing attempts
> that have appeared in recent days. Libeling the
> name of someone who is completely innocent and has
> never posted to Fairfax Underground, based on a
> mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is
> deplorable and will result in a ban.
>
> The trouble is compounded by the fact that other
> malicious users (ie 'inkahootz') have been fanning
> the flames by feeding '2concerned' misinformation
> about their own perceived enemies in an attempt to
> redirect his ire to favorable targets.
>
> THIS HAS TO STOP! This is an official notice that
> anyone attempting to "out" a forum poster will be
> banned for 30 days.
>
> I will watch this thread closely so if there's
> anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> attention, including questions about policies and
> security, please air it here.
>
> - Cary (the admin)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: RastaDub11 ()
Date: August 23, 2015 11:48PM

Cary,
Per your own words, the Ashley Madison thread should/needs to be removed. This information can and will have beyond serious implications....divorces, murders, suicides, destruction of livelihoods of individuals who may or may not be guilty of the accusations users are lobbing at those listed. See below...you're quoted as saying:

- 'Posts that are personal attacks will be removed.' The AM thread is as personal as it gets.

- 'You take the security and privacy of your users very seriously, and remove content that was posted to specifically harass or embarrass other users. Your users are being DIRECTLY AFFECTED by that thread, and has opened up all listed individuals as targets for extortion, blackmail, etc.'

- 'When someone's at their computer in their home, they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.' That statement alone is emblematic that you would be unsupportive of hosting the fallout of the AM data dump.

Please consider removing that thread. The fallout from hosting such information could cause issues that I'm certain you wouldn't want to have involvement with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewari sent Wiedemann an e-mail on Wednesday afternoon, asking him to remove the file from Fairfax Underground. Wiedemann replied that he was “unsure of exactly how to proceed. Fairfax Underground has a rich history of free speech and as such the standard operating procedures are to NEVER delete any legitimate content from the forums, regardless of how mundane or childish, so long as the claims made therein are true, and it doesn’t violate one of the extremely simple rules: No spam, no complete garbage, no personal attacks, and no impersonation.”

Wiedemann added that the site “takes the security and privacy of its users very seriously, and routinely removes content that was posted specifically to harass or embarass other users.

“When someone’s at their computer in their home,” Wiedemann said, “they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Jeremy Disher ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:02AM

RastaDub11 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary,
> Per your own words, the Ashley Madison thread
> should/needs to be removed. This information can
> and will have beyond serious
> implications....divorces, murders, suicides,
> destruction of livelihoods of individuals who may
> or may not be guilty of the accusations users are
> lobbing at those listed. See below...you're
> quoted as saying:
>
> - 'Posts that are personal attacks will be
> removed.' The AM thread is as personal as it
> gets.
>
> - 'You take the security and privacy of your users
> very seriously, and remove content that was posted
> to specifically harass or embarrass other users.
> Your users are being DIRECTLY AFFECTED by that
> thread, and has opened up all listed individuals
> as targets for extortion, blackmail, etc.'
>
> - 'When someone's at their computer in their home,
> they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.'
> That statement alone is emblematic that you would
> be unsupportive of hosting the fallout of the AM
> data dump.
>
> Please consider removing that thread. The fallout
> from hosting such information could cause issues
> that I'm certain you wouldn't want to have
> involvement with.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------
>
> Rewari sent Wiedemann an e-mail on Wednesday
> afternoon, asking him to remove the file from
> Fairfax Underground. Wiedemann replied that he was
> “unsure of exactly how to proceed. Fairfax
> Underground has a rich history of free speech and
> as such the standard operating procedures are to
> NEVER delete any legitimate content from the
> forums, regardless of how mundane or childish, so
> long as the claims made therein are true, and it
> doesn’t violate one of the extremely simple
> rules: No spam, no complete garbage, no personal
> attacks, and no impersonation.”
>
> Wiedemann added that the site “takes the
> security and privacy of its users very seriously,
> and routinely removes content that was posted
> specifically to harass or embarass other users.
>
> “When someone’s at their computer in their
> home,” Wiedemann said, “they have a reasonable
> expectation of privacy.”

Don't hate the player hate the game

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: hatethehaters ()
Date: August 24, 2015 04:56PM

"Wiedemann replied that he was “unsure of exactly how to proceed. Fairfax Underground has a rich history of free speech and as such the standard operating procedures are to NEVER delete any legitimate content from the forums, regardless of how mundane or childish, so long as the claims made therein are true, and it doesn’t violate one of the extremely simple rules: No spam, no complete garbage, no personal attacks, and no impersonation.”

This is just so stupid. This is not a free speach issue. This is exposing and promulgating information that was STOLEN .. and there was some expectation of privacy by the users of the site.

Free speach? No.

So, does Cary allow stolen digital movies to up downloaded to the site?
How about stolen credit card numbers?

Hey .. the poster might not have stolen it .. they found it on PasteBin .. so that makes it OK to repost and call it "free speach?

Give me a f'n break.

Cary should have taken this down as soon as it was evident this was stolen material.

This isn't even a close call.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Not The Intelligents Enough Or - ()
Date: November 26, 2015 04:41AM

Jeremy Disher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RastaDub11 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cary,
> > Per your own words, the Ashley Madison thread
> > should/needs to be removed. This information
> can
> > and will have beyond serious
> > implications....divorces, murders, suicides,
> > destruction of livelihoods of individuals who
> may
> > or may not be guilty of the accusations users
> are
> > lobbing at those listed. See below...you're
> > quoted as saying:
> >
> > - 'Posts that are personal attacks will be
> > removed.' The AM thread is as personal as it
> > gets.
> >
> > - 'You take the security and privacy of your
> users
> > very seriously, and remove content that was
> posted
> > to specifically harass or embarrass other users.
>
> > Your users are being DIRECTLY AFFECTED by that
> > thread, and has opened up all listed
> individuals
> > as targets for extortion, blackmail, etc.'
> >
> > - 'When someone's at their computer in their
> home,
> > they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.'
> > That statement alone is emblematic that you
> would
> > be unsupportive of hosting the fallout of the
> AM
> > data dump.
> >
> > Please consider removing that thread. The
> fallout
> > from hosting such information could cause
> issues
> > that I'm certain you wouldn't want to have
> > involvement with.
> >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > --------------------------------
> >
> > Rewari sent Wiedemann an e-mail on Wednesday
> > afternoon, asking him to remove the file from
> > Fairfax Underground. Wiedemann replied that he
> was
> > “unsure of exactly how to proceed. Fairfax
> > Underground has a rich history of free speech
> and
> > as such the standard operating procedures are
> to
> > NEVER delete any legitimate content from the
> > forums, regardless of how mundane or childish,
> so
> > long as the claims made therein are true, and
> it
> > doesn’t violate one of the extremely simple
> > rules: No spam, no complete garbage, no
> personal
> > attacks, and no impersonation.”
> >
> > Wiedemann added that the site “takes the
> > security and privacy of its users very
> seriously,
> > and routinely removes content that was posted
> > specifically to harass or embarass other users.
> >
> > “When someone’s at their computer in their
> > home,” Wiedemann said, “they have a
> reasonable
> > expectation of privacy.”
>
> Don't hate the player hate the game


Nor the maturity.
Some people simply have not the intelligence nor enough maturity to fully understand the full ramifications of their creations. Or their expressed intentions of such a creation as a website such as FXU.
What is clear at this point, FXU's creator has obviously 'bitten off more than he could/can or ever will be able to chew'.
He has been and continues to go against his own 'declaration of proclaimed independance' of his website.
He has allowed what is simply his own personal opinionated views get in the way of his decisions in doing many a certain actionable things along with his expressed communications that totally contradict his original ruling with his 'declaration of independence' here. On his precious FXU website.
He did not anticipate having to deal with the huge variable issue involving having to deal with so many different people. People capable of doing so many different variations of, basically and simply said, evil minded shit.
At this point, it should be urgently. publicly announced that no one under the age of 21 should enter this website. And anything they read, print or post on this website should be well within decent moral guidelines. If they 'run across' anything in particular that does not meet any given individuals or the set by FXU admin's moral standing guidelines, they must have the mature enough fortitude to simply ignore it and move on. Let FXU admin handle it in good time.
Quit jamming up admin with a bunch of whining, cry baby communications/emails about every little post that may or may not, even, offend you.
Get over it!
Furthermore, this website should be placed on a 'website warning list' of sorts? Warning patents to install block-out software- to and do block there children from entering it.
And it be officially declared as a Mature Adults Only Website.
If this is not done, along with the rest suggested above, I, and others as well as FXU admin should come to the realization that the creator of this website could very well be sued profoundly by the many so negatively impacted by it. Along with a lengthy incarceration sentence.
I mean, come on, I would assume everyone knows very well what a class action law suit is? Right? This could very well happen if 'FXU admin' does not take some serious action with the above suggested.
If not for a fear of the possible legal action taken against him in the near or far future, for simply developing a much better than present moral fortitude with the subject matter.
Attachments:
2e59e3c4_tumblr_mnkrnin29c1s2d2ceo1_1280~01~02.jpg
4505d399_tumblr_n5r1xnXe0L1s6bcvoo1_1280~02~01.jpg
4706c1db_tumblr_mxgmuxOtoR1qzwe1to1_1280~01.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: either this or that? ()
Date: November 26, 2015 04:45AM

Not The Intelligents Enough Or - Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jeremy Disher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > RastaDub11 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Cary,
> > > Per your own words, the Ashley Madison
> thread
> > > should/needs to be removed. This information
> > can
> > > and will have beyond serious
> > > implications....divorces, murders, suicides,
> > > destruction of livelihoods of individuals who
> > may
> > > or may not be guilty of the accusations users
> > are
> > > lobbing at those listed. See below...you're
> > > quoted as saying:
> > >
> > > - 'Posts that are personal attacks will be
> > > removed.' The AM thread is as personal as it
> > > gets.
> > >
> > > - 'You take the security and privacy of your
> > users
> > > very seriously, and remove content that was
> > posted
> > > to specifically harass or embarrass other
> users.
> >
> > > Your users are being DIRECTLY AFFECTED by
> that
> > > thread, and has opened up all listed
> > individuals
> > > as targets for extortion, blackmail, etc.'
> > >
> > > - 'When someone's at their computer in their
> > home,
> > > they have a reasonable expectation of
> privacy.'
> > > That statement alone is emblematic that you
> > would
> > > be unsupportive of hosting the fallout of the
> > AM
> > > data dump.
> > >
> > > Please consider removing that thread. The
> > fallout
> > > from hosting such information could cause
> > issues
> > > that I'm certain you wouldn't want to have
> > > involvement with.
> > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > --------------------------------
> > >
> > > Rewari sent Wiedemann an e-mail on Wednesday
> > > afternoon, asking him to remove the file from
> > > Fairfax Underground. Wiedemann replied that
> he
> > was
> > > “unsure of exactly how to proceed. Fairfax
> > > Underground has a rich history of free speech
> > and
> > > as such the standard operating procedures are
> > to
> > > NEVER delete any legitimate content from the
> > > forums, regardless of how mundane or
> childish,
> > so
> > > long as the claims made therein are true, and
> > it
> > > doesn’t violate one of the extremely simple
> > > rules: No spam, no complete garbage, no
> > personal
> > > attacks, and no impersonation.”
> > >
> > > Wiedemann added that the site “takes the
> > > security and privacy of its users very
> > seriously,
> > > and routinely removes content that was posted
> > > specifically to harass or embarass other
> users.
> > >
> > > “When someone’s at their computer in
> their
> > > home,” Wiedemann said, “they have a
> > reasonable
> > > expectation of privacy.”
> >
> > Don't hate the player hate the game
>
>
> Nor the maturity.
> Some people simply have not the intelligence nor
> enough maturity to fully understand the full
> ramifications of their creations. Or their
> expressed intentions of such a creation as a
> website such as FXU.
> What is clear at this point, FXU's creator has
> obviously 'bitten off more than he could/can or
> ever will be able to chew'.
> He has been and continues to go against his own
> 'declaration of proclaimed independance' of his
> website.
> He has allowed what is simply his own personal
> opinionated views get in the way of his decisions
> in doing many a certain actionable things along
> with his expressed communications that totally
> contradict his original ruling with his
> 'declaration of independence' here. On his
> precious FXU website.
> He did not anticipate having to deal with the huge
> variable issue involving having to deal with so
> many different people. People capable of doing so
> many different variations of, basically and simply
> said, evil minded shit.
> At this point, it should be urgently. publicly
> announced that no one under the age of 21 should
> enter this website. And anything they read, print
> or post on this website should be well within
> decent moral guidelines. If they 'run across'
> anything in particular that does not meet any
> given individuals or the set by FXU admin's moral
> standing guidelines, they must have the mature
> enough fortitude to simply ignore it and move on.
> Let FXU admin handle it in good time.
> Quit jamming up admin with a bunch of whining, cry
> baby communications/emails about every little
> post that may or may not, even, offend you.
> Get over it!
> Furthermore, this website should be placed on a
> 'website warning list' of sorts? Warning patents
> to install block-out software- to and do block
> there children from entering it.
> And it be officially declared as a Mature Adults
> Only Website.
> If this is not done, along with the rest suggested
> above, I, and others as well as FXU admin should
> come to the realization that the creator of this
> website could very well be sued profoundly by the
> many so negatively impacted by it. Along with a
> lengthy incarceration sentence.
> I mean, come on, I would assume everyone knows
> very well what a class action law suit is? Right?
> This could very well happen if 'FXU admin' does
> not take some serious action with the above
> suggested.
> If not for a fear of the possible legal action
> taken against him in the near or far future, for
> simply developing a much better than present moral
> fortitude with the subject matter.


It is either this, or an eventual shut down order seems inevitable, then the creation will be no more!

Options: ReplyQuote
thyroid
Posted by: Art ()
Date: December 22, 2015 11:22AM

Does anyone know a doctor in the northern virginia area
who prescribes Armour natural thyroid hormone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: January 03, 2016 03:56PM

If Cary needs help, why not ask? I'm sure that there are some legit posters on here who would love to help root out of the 4chan-like behavior on here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vote Bernie Sanders! ()
Date: January 28, 2016 09:51PM

Vote Bernie Sanders!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Stevie ()
Date: January 31, 2016 01:23AM

stfu virginia fag!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: thyroid
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 31, 2016 02:36PM

Art Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know a doctor in the northern virginia
> area
> who prescribes Armour natural thyroid hormone



Yes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: neocontards! LOLZ! ()
Date: January 31, 2016 04:44PM

Stevie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stfu virginia fag!


neocontards!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Libtardz LoLz! ()
Date: February 01, 2016 04:53PM

Libtardz! LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Mayonaise ()
Date: February 02, 2016 11:59AM

Niggers are cancer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: neocontards! LOLZ! ()
Date: February 02, 2016 11:11PM

Libtardz LoLz! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtardz! LoLz!


Neocontardz! Everywhere on this board! Neocontardz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Zing! ()
Date: March 04, 2016 11:22AM

neocontards! LOLZ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtardz LoLz! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Libtardz! LoLz!
>
>
> Neocontardz! Everywhere on this board!
> Neocontardz!


You seem a faggot. Not an outing, just an observation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: neocontards! LOLZ! ()
Date: March 04, 2016 11:26PM

Zing! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> You seem a faggot. Not an outing, just an
> observation.


Who the fuck even asked you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Libtardz LoLz! ()
Date: March 07, 2016 12:17PM

neocontards! LOLZ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtardz LoLz! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Libtardz! LoLz!
>
>
Libtardz! Everywhere on this board!
Libtardz!


Fixed it for ya.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Meet eesh ()
Date: March 07, 2016 07:31PM

uoo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this shows that eesh knew that the computer
> harassment that he was doing was illegal.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/44
> 8563/
Attachments:
Michael Josef Basl Virginia.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: kingdetector ()
Date: March 10, 2016 12:32AM

It happened in my nightmare. there have many bad people follow me and want to kill me. but I always can escape.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: welcome back eesh!!! ()
Date: March 11, 2016 11:38PM

hope your cornhole's OK, buddy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh, what's up with your neck? ()
Date: March 24, 2016 11:06PM

are you storing fat for winter?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Goodbye, eesh... ()
Date: March 27, 2016 01:55AM

mind your cornhole, pal....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 27, 2016 02:01AM

Michael eesh Josef faggot Basl is gone!

#winning




Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-03-27-00-05-22-2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 27, 2016 06:09AM

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Y43Kjv8M3m

#winning




Attachments:
download (7).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Lizzard breath ()
Date: March 27, 2016 10:02PM

lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Michael eesh Josef faggot Basl is gone!

Now if you, the juvenile delinquent whackadoodle TJ, and Moreno would all GTFO we'd be all set.

asshat losers, the bunch of you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: this will happen ()
Date: March 28, 2016 04:09AM

Lizzard breath Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Now if you, the juvenile delinquent whackadoodle
> TJ, and Moreno would all GTFO we'd be all set.
>
> asshat losers, the bunch of you.


in about ten years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878 ()
Date: March 30, 2016 04:04PM

Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878 he can help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Banana ()
Date: March 31, 2016 01:31PM

lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Y43Kjv8M3m


Please kill yourself. You are more hated than eesh. so sad indeed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Monkey in a cage ()
Date: March 31, 2016 08:19PM

,
Attachments:
phpjRln41

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: not true.... ()
Date: April 01, 2016 12:25AM

Banana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lizzie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Y43Kjv8M3m
>
>
> Please kill yourself. You are more hated than
> eesh. so sad indeed


lizzie is in fact sort of a beloved mascot around here.
I WAS a bit disconcerted by her incessant use of the word 'fuck'. I dislkie gratuitous profanity. Just say, 'Eesh, you are a Titannic train wreck at all you do, and are getting everything that you richly deserve.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 01:34AM

Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: welding made easy ()
Date: April 01, 2016 07:41AM

not true.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> lizzie is in fact sort of a beloved mascot around
> here.


+1. she's the token nigger of ffu. every forum needs a token nigger and mo is ours. she's like our pet rat, only she keeps getting out of her cage and shitting everywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 01, 2016 11:21AM

welding made easy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not true.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > lizzie is in fact sort of a beloved mascot
> around
> > here.
>
>
> +1. she's the token nigger of ffu. every forum
> needs a token nigger and mo is ours. she's like
> our pet rat, only she keeps getting out of her
> cage and shitting everywhere.


Do your parents know this is what you do on the internet?

The internet they're paying for?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: vexxxed is an oldfag ()
Date: April 01, 2016 12:38PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Do your parents know this is what you do on the
> internet?
>
> The internet they're paying for?


was that supposed to be insightful? or funny? or cutting? just another fail oldfag. now stfu and let the folks who have more than 10 years to go in life talk. shouldn't you be out trying to get dinner at ihop about now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Grampa vexxxed ()
Date: April 01, 2016 12:40PM

vexxxed is an oldfag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Do your parents know this is what you do on the
> > internet?
> >
> > The internet they're paying for?
>
>
> was that supposed to be insightful? or funny? or
> cutting? just another fail oldfag. now stfu and
> let the folks who have more than 10 years to go in
> life talk. shouldn't you be out trying to get
> dinner at ihop about now?

+1
LOL. I wonder if vexxxed's kids (or grandkids) know what a drama queen he is on the Interwebz. Must be proud of the old man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 01, 2016 01:57PM

vexxxed is an oldfag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Do your parents know this is what you do on the
> > internet?
> >
> > The internet they're paying for?
>
>
> was that supposed to be insightful? or funny? or
> cutting? just another fail oldfag. now stfu and
> let the folks who have more than 10 years to go in
> life talk. shouldn't you be out trying to get
> dinner at ihop about now?


So I'll take that as a no.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Per usual, vexxxed is wrong ()
Date: April 01, 2016 02:08PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> So I'll take that as a no.


Old people tend to have conversations with themselves. Do your kids know you are a troll on fairfaxunderground. WTF is an old man doing trolling? That's just bizarre. You fit right in here vexxxed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 01, 2016 02:12PM

Per usual, vexxxed is wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > So I'll take that as a no.
>
>
> Old people tend to have conversations with
> themselves. Do your kids know you are a troll on
> fairfaxunderground. WTF is an old man doing
> trolling? That's just bizarre. You fit right in
> here vexxxed.


Says the troll....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: do you gum your food? ()
Date: April 01, 2016 02:56PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Per usual, vexxxed is wrong Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vexxxed Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > So I'll take that as a no.
> >
> >
> > Old people tend to have conversations with
> > themselves. Do your kids know you are a troll
> on
> > fairfaxunderground. WTF is an old man doing
> > trolling? That's just bizarre. You fit right
> in
> > here vexxxed.
>
>
> Says the troll....


Maybe, but not an old man. That's the bizarre part - an old man trolling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: vexxxed hit too close to home? ()
Date: April 01, 2016 03:01PM

Per usual, vexxxed is wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > So I'll take that as a no.
>
>
> Old people tend to have conversations with
> themselves. Do your kids know you are a troll on
> fairfaxunderground. WTF is an old man doing
> trolling? That's just bizarre. You fit right in
> here vexxxed.


looks like vexxxed is really riled up about lizzie being a nigger. wonder why that is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 01, 2016 04:27PM

No, not riled up. Just bored with the whole rebel thing. Everyone/no one is a rebel online.

Why don't you kids go outside and start yelling racial epithets at total strangers if you really want to have some fun.

I'll just stay here and act like an adult human being.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:24PM

Whats with all the ageism, yo?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:56PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whats with all the ageism, yo?


Apparently living beyond puberty is a crime around here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Missing in action ()
Date: April 01, 2016 07:33PM

Anybody seen eesh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: does vexxxed kiss niggers? ()
Date: April 02, 2016 01:39PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, not riled up. Just bored with the whole rebel
> thing. Everyone/no one is a rebel online.
>
> Why don't you kids go outside and start yelling
> racial epithets at total strangers if you really
> want to have some fun.
>
> I'll just stay here and act like an adult human
> being.


why don't you go outside and start yelling at kids to stay off your lawn. you probably already do that though. know that us 'kids' will be around long after you're in the dirt.

and yeah, your lame-ass memes are real adult all right.

fool

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: adult in room means what again?? ()
Date: April 02, 2016 01:42PM

Re: Our very own April Fool!
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 31, 2016 08:43AM

"hmmmmmmmmmmm......I know I exchanged makeup tips with this chick but have I sent her my dick pics yet?"

Do your grand kids know you write this like this on the web?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 02, 2016 06:07PM

William?

Is that you?

It must be you.

There isn't another soul on this forum that's as childish and ignorant as you are.

Honor the ban, William.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Mr. Lizzery ()
Date: April 02, 2016 10:31PM

Mizzie
Attachments:
IMG_20160402_222536_806.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Grampa vexxxed ()
Date: April 03, 2016 10:37AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> William?
>
> Is that you?
>
> It must be you.
>
> There isn't another soul on this forum that's as
> childish and ignorant as you are.
>
> Honor the ban, William.


why do you keep responding to nigger lizzie? everyone else is ignoring her and pedofreak but you. are you, by chance, autistic? if seems so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: The Bottom Line ()
Date: April 03, 2016 11:54AM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ferocity of personal attacks and attempted
> "outing" has picked up considerably in the past
> few days. Some moderation (based on reports) has
> been performed every day this week, but it was
> obviously insufficient to stem the tide. I'm
> performing a full investigation now that will
> likely result in warnings and several bans.
>
> I'm really just posting this (sticky) thread to
> reiterate:
> PERSONAL ATTACKS INCLUDING "OUTING" ARE
> PROHIBITED ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!

>
> The actions of the user '2concerned' are once
> again especially troublesome as he jumps to
> conclusions based on circumstantial evidence to
> support his foregone conclusions.
>
> Outing that is correct and truthful, while against
> Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly preferred
> to the type of careless haphazard outing attempts
> that have appeared in recent days. Libeling the
> name of someone who is completely innocent and has
> never posted to Fairfax Underground, based on a
> mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is
> deplorable and will result in a ban.
>
> The trouble is compounded by the fact that other
> malicious users (ie 'inkahootz') have been fanning
> the flames by feeding '2concerned' misinformation
> about their own perceived enemies in an attempt to
> redirect his ire to favorable targets.
>
> THIS HAS TO STOP! This is an official notice that
> anyone attempting to "out" a forum poster will be
> banned for 30 days.
>
> I will watch this thread closely so if there's
> anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> attention, including questions about policies and
> security, please air it here.
>
> - Cary (the admin)


So, at this point in time, nearly four years after this was first posted, it is safe to conclude that this original post is a complete and total work of fiction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl violation of ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:41PM

Michael Josef Basl violation of protective order 1
Attachments:
phprZuj1y

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl stalker ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:42PM

Michael Josef Basl violation of protective order 2
Attachments:
php1EBbVP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl felon ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:44PM

Michael Josef Basl violation of protective order 3
Attachments:
phpdtXECi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl Henrico ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:46PM

Michael Basl Henrico violation of protective order 4
Attachments:
phpxpM9oJ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: wuTFw ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:47PM

Michael Basl Virginia violation of protective order 5
Attachments:
phpEUUesL

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **        **  ********   **     **  **     ** 
 **   **         **  **     **  ***   ***  **     ** 
 **  **          **  **     **  **** ****  **     ** 
 *****           **  ********   ** *** **  **     ** 
 **  **    **    **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
 **   **   **    **  **     **  **     **    ** **   
 **    **   ******   ********   **     **     ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.