HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 16
HOW TO POST IN LOCKED THREADS---READ HERE
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:59PM

I have changed the subject line to get everybody's attention, Unfortunately, we have a few bad apples that got nothing better to do than to fuck this up for everybody. I. The trolls know how to lock threads. I'm not sure if they have figured out how to unlock them. At least for now I can get this message out with out is being fucked with by meh or eli.

Here is how to do it:


Hit the “Home” button in the top left corner of your screen.

Then go to the “Control Center”

On the left side of your screen under “Options” click on “forum settings”

This should open up a box of options on the right. Go to Message reading display options:

Change it to “one message per page with threaded list” This way the message closing the thread will not be displayed. It's better than nothing. Or maybe it's not I don't know.

Happy posting!

I have you now.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2012 12:01AM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:03AM

I dont have to unlock the thread when I view it with these settings

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:24AM

unlocked

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:28AM

unlocked now

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:35AM

un lock

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:05AM

Cary, please help.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:10AM

un-lock-e

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:15AM

un-lock-eh

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:18AM

open

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:20AM

U are wasting your time

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:21AM

un-lock-eyyjj

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:21AM

please stop

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:24AM

un-lock-eeyy j

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:25AM

You can't go on forever guy

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:27AM

Cut it out and lets be pals!

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:27AM

un-lock-eeyy please1

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:33AM

make the thread unlock

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:33AM

....

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:35AM

make the thread unlock now bitch

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:36AM

we win bitch

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:37AM

we win bitch asss

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:40AM

give up!!!

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:41AM

give up pussy

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:42AM

give up ya pussy

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:48AM

f

I have you now.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 11:02PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:50AM

Give up!

I have you now.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 09:16PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:51AM

e

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:52AM

this is dumb

I have you now.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 11:02PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:55AM

Give up

I have you now.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 09:16PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:21AM

edit

I have you now.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 09:26PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:23AM

stop locking threads

I have you now.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 11:02PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 08:09AM

Open

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:45PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:05PM

I haven't unlocked this one yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:05PM

More bs

I have you now.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 09:16PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:39PM

Public service: opening threads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: August 28, 2012 07:12PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: August 28, 2012 10:59PM

How to post in locked threads

It's actually pretty easy.

Hit the “Home” button in the top left corner of your screen.

Then go to the “Control Center”

On the left side of your screen under “Options” click on “forum settings”

This should open up a box of options on the right. Go to "Message reading display options:"

Change it to “one message per page with threaded list”


From there, when clicking on a thread you will actually be able to decide which posts in the thread you want displayed. Of course just don't display the post that is locking the thread.

It's an easy fix.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 29, 2012 02:34PM

anyone else hate that third Eye Blind song? the Doot doot doo doot da doot doo one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 29, 2012 03:03PM

unlock now!!!

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: August 29, 2012 03:04PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: August 30, 2012 02:12PM

http://patlarrieu.blogspot.com/

No one likes anyone named Pat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Solar CoAsTeR ()
Date: August 30, 2012 04:20PM

yeah thats what I thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: August 31, 2012 04:50AM

death does become you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 31, 2012 07:11AM

opensesame

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 31, 2012 08:46AM

if someone has uploaded pictures to blogspot/blogger that you hold the copyright too, you can report them via DMCA. takes a little effort but each incident report will be a strike on the blog owner's account.

http://support.google.com/bin/request.py?contact_type=lr_dmca&dmca=video&product=blogger

if someone made a blogspot/blogger account with your legal name in the title without your consent, you can report this blog as being an impersonation (the title alone qualifies it) and the blog will be deleted.

http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/request.py?&contact_type=impersonation

file the DMCAs before the impersonation request and it will be more strikes on the blog owner's account.


to the person making these hateful blogs,

a few (valid) reports will result in the blog creator account being shut down completely and all blogs locked. you can made a new account and make hateful blogs again but after a few account and a couple dozen valid complaints google drops the ban hammer in a big way.

an interesting thing about Google's system is that it's extremely sophisticated and can associate new/old/locked/deleted/existing/other google accounts with ease (it's fully automated). even if it's not linked to that blogger/blogspot account in any direct way (IPs are always a dead giveaway but there is plenty of other data that will connect you). as a result, when the valid complaints pile up, they eventually just give up on you and Google's system will essentially purge you from their systems. it will automagically torch all your Google related accounts (blogspot/blogger/youtube/gmail/picasa/google drive/google docs/google+/google chrome settings and bookmarks). you can say it's bullshit but you may have noticed a lot of people concerned about privacy with google because of it's omnipotence when it comes to you using their products. it's a great system when it works in your favor but when you "anger" it, it becomes like a vengeful god toward your presence on Google's systems. however, you should be greatful that they don't delist the domains you manage with any associated accounts.

if i were you, i would delete all of those blogs and the user "Nova" with haste before enough complaints get filed and your online existence linked to google is obliterated. you can start from scratch again but all your accounts will be locked out and emails/messages to your old accounts will reply with information concerning why you were torched. i'm sure you dont want to explain to your friends/family/employer why this is.

oh and google is notorious for being impossible to contact, especially for reversing actions, so dont expect to be able to undo any of the damage that happens to your accounts. i have a friend that works for a legitimate business that got mistaken for an illegitimate one. the business actually had to change it's name and domain name just to get relisted because after four months of trying, they still couldnt contact a person to work out there issue.

gotta love the Google ban hammer, uncaring, cold and vengeful.

file.php?40,file=20989
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: August 31, 2012 09:00AM

Yeah, great, wonderful.

But what about the other thousand or so people that have nothing to do with blogs off of this site?

Is it safe to assume that the recent thread locking games are over......at least for the time being?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 31, 2012 09:06AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, great, wonderful.
>
> But what about the other thousand or so people
> that have nothing to do with blogs off of this
> site?
>
> Is it safe to assume that the recent thread
> locking games are over......at least for the time
> being?


a simple modification on the system will disable his little hacks.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: August 31, 2012 09:21AM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a simple modification on the system will disable
> his little hacks.


Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: August 31, 2012 12:46PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gravis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > a simple modification on the system will
> disable
> > his little hacks.
>
>
> Thank you for your time and attention to this
> matter.

Silly me........I thought someone was actually going to make that "simple modification on the system".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Solar CoAsTeR ()
Date: September 01, 2012 09:13AM

unlock

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Black Adam ()
Date: September 02, 2012 11:07AM

I iz sayin a prayer fo dis here messaboad.

Yours in Christ
Black Adam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Black Adam ()
Date: September 02, 2012 11:10AM

.

Yours in Christ
Black Adam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Black Adam ()
Date: September 02, 2012 11:17AM

hep hep mrcarry!!!!

Yours in Christ
Black Adam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Black Adam ()
Date: September 02, 2012 11:27AM

2

Yours in Christ
Black Adam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Black Adam ()
Date: September 02, 2012 11:33AM

33

Yours in Christ
Black Adam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: September 03, 2012 10:17AM

open

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 12, 2012 10:29AM

liuhuan123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gibberish

I fixed it for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: so sad ()
Date: October 23, 2012 02:03AM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> liuhuan123 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gibberish
>
> I fixed it for you.


ferfux,

how old were you when your mother was killed by a stray bullet in richmond?

i was so sad when you told us that story......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: October 23, 2012 10:09AM

what makes you think it happened in Richmond?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: crack head ()
Date: October 23, 2012 10:33AM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what makes you think it happened in Richmond?


You said it happened in Richmond.

You said she was standing in your tenement building when a bullet shot by a bad guy, high on crack, from a neighboring tenement building flew into your window.

Was this public housing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: October 23, 2012 12:20PM

crack head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ferfux Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > what makes you think it happened in Richmond?
>
>
> You said it happened in Richmond.
>
> You said she was standing in your tenement
> building when a bullet shot by a bad guy, high on
> crack, from a neighboring tenement building flew
> into your window.
>
> Was this public housing?


it happened when she was standing in the kitchen from a neighboring apartment. What are you talking about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Crackhead ()
Date: October 28, 2012 11:22PM

It was public housing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: dobbsstrong ()
Date: November 03, 2012 10:05PM

Sorry, I didn't start the fire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:02PM

unsticky yet?

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: dobbsstrong ()
Date: December 08, 2012 10:29PM

Sorry I will tone it down. I have seriously been reprimanded numerous times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 09, 2012 12:21AM

this is still a sticky situation up here

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Date: December 26, 2012 05:39PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ferocity of personal attacks and attempted
> "outing" has picked up considerably in the past
> few days. Some moderation (based on reports) has
> been performed every day this week, but it was
> obviously insufficient to stem the tide. I'm
> performing a full investigation now that will
> likely result in warnings and several bans.
>
> I'm really just posting this (sticky) thread to
> reiterate:
> PERSONAL ATTACKS INCLUDING "OUTING" ARE
> PROHIBITED ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!

>
> The actions of the user '2concerned' are once
> again especially troublesome as he jumps to
> conclusions based on circumstantial evidence to
> support his foregone conclusions.
>
> Outing that is correct and truthful, while against
> Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly preferred
> to the type of careless haphazard outing attempts
> that have appeared in recent days. Libeling the
> name of someone who is completely innocent and has
> never posted to Fairfax Underground, based on a
> mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is
> deplorable and will result in a ban.
>
> The trouble is compounded by the fact that other
> malicious users (ie 'inkahootz') have been fanning
> the flames by feeding '2concerned' misinformation
> about their own perceived enemies in an attempt to
> redirect his ire to favorable targets.
>
> THIS HAS TO STOP! This is an official notice that
> anyone attempting to "out" a forum poster will be
> banned for 30 days.
>
> I will watch this thread closely so if there's
> anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> attention, including questions about policies and
> security, please air it here.
>
> - Cary (the admin)


i agree with this message

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Fuck You cary ()
Date: December 26, 2012 07:30PM

the big bad cary has spoken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The ferocity of personal attacks and attempted
> > "outing" has picked up considerably in the past
> > few days. Some moderation (based on reports)
> has
> > been performed every day this week, but it was
> > obviously insufficient to stem the tide. I'm
> > performing a full investigation now that will
> > likely result in warnings and several bans.
> >
> > I'm really just posting this (sticky) thread to
> > reiterate:
> > PERSONAL ATTACKS INCLUDING "OUTING" ARE
> > PROHIBITED ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!

> >
> > The actions of the user '2concerned' are once
> > again especially troublesome as he jumps to
> > conclusions based on circumstantial evidence to
> > support his foregone conclusions.
> >
> > Outing that is correct and truthful, while
> against
> > Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly
> preferred
> > to the type of careless haphazard outing
> attempts
> > that have appeared in recent days. Libeling
> the
> > name of someone who is completely innocent and
> has
> > never posted to Fairfax Underground, based on a
> > mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is
> > deplorable and will result in a ban.
> >
> > The trouble is compounded by the fact that
> other
> > malicious users (ie 'inkahootz') have been
> fanning
> > the flames by feeding '2concerned'
> misinformation
> > about their own perceived enemies in an attempt
> to
> > redirect his ire to favorable targets.
> >
> > THIS HAS TO STOP! This is an official notice
> that
> > anyone attempting to "out" a forum poster will
> be
> > banned for 30 days.
> >
> > I will watch this thread closely so if there's
> > anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> > attention, including questions about policies
> and
> > security, please air it here.
> >
> > - Cary (the admin)
>
>
> i agree with this message


Fuck you cary! Fuck this stupid ass forum and all the fucking idiots on here!! Hows that for a personal attack? Get me banned yet or do I need to keep trying??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: headaches ()
Date: December 26, 2012 09:28PM

Fuck You cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the big bad cary has spoken Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cary Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The ferocity of personal attacks and
> attempted
> > > "outing" has picked up considerably in the
> past
> > > few days. Some moderation (based on reports)
> > has
> > > been performed every day this week, but it
> was
> > > obviously insufficient to stem the tide. I'm
> > > performing a full investigation now that will
> > > likely result in warnings and several bans.
> > >
> > > I'm really just posting this (sticky) thread
> to
> > > reiterate:
> > > PERSONAL ATTACKS INCLUDING "OUTING" ARE
> > > PROHIBITED ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!

> > >
> > > The actions of the user '2concerned' are once
> > > again especially troublesome as he jumps to
> > > conclusions based on circumstantial evidence
> to
> > > support his foregone conclusions.
> > >
> > > Outing that is correct and truthful, while
> > against
> > > Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly
> > preferred
> > > to the type of careless haphazard outing
> > attempts
> > > that have appeared in recent days. Libeling
> > the
> > > name of someone who is completely innocent
> and
> > has
> > > never posted to Fairfax Underground, based on
> a
> > > mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is
> > > deplorable and will result in a ban.
> > >
> > > The trouble is compounded by the fact that
> > other
> > > malicious users (ie 'inkahootz') have been
> > fanning
> > > the flames by feeding '2concerned'
> > misinformation
> > > about their own perceived enemies in an
> attempt
> > to
> > > redirect his ire to favorable targets.
> > >
> > > THIS HAS TO STOP! This is an official notice
> > that
> > > anyone attempting to "out" a forum poster
> will
> > be
> > > banned for 30 days.
> > >
> > > I will watch this thread closely so if
> there's
> > > anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> > > attention, including questions about policies
> > and
> > > security, please air it here.
> > >
> > > - Cary (the admin)
> >
> >
> > i agree with this message
>
>
> Fuck you cary! Fuck this stupid ass forum and all
> the fucking idiots on here!! Hows that for a
> personal attack? Get me banned yet or do I need to
> keep trying??


It's like this: if you insult Cary personally and make him angry, personally, he will react. If you flood Cary with complaints and e-mails and such, and cause Cary a headache, he will react, and deal with you (whether it means banning, or whatever). However......if you make death threats against a woman who does not even post here anymore AND her young son, but DO NOT insult Cary personally and anger him, or cause him headaches and annoyance by flooding his inbox.........then, you're fine.

Basically, Cary don't give a flying shit about anything, unless you get under his skin on a personal level. Otherwise, you could be Adolf Hitler on this board, you could post detailed plans to cause destruction, death, mayhem, etc. ............just as long as you aren't causing him a personal annoyance, he doesn't care. It has nothing to do with 'right', 'wrong', or 'freedom of speech'. It has to do with WHAT WILL MAKE CARY WEIDEMANN, THE MAN, ANGRY?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: December 28, 2012 12:59PM

headaches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> It's like this: if you insult Cary personally and
> make him angry, personally, he will react. If you
> flood Cary with complaints and e-mails and such,
> and cause Cary a headache, he will react, and deal
> with you (whether it means banning, or whatever).
> However......if you make death threats against a
> woman who does not even post here anymore AND her
> young son, but DO NOT insult Cary personally and
> anger him, or cause him headaches and annoyance by
> flooding his inbox.........then, you're fine.
>
> Basically, Cary don't give a flying shit about
> anything, unless you get under his skin on a
> personal level. Otherwise, you could be Adolf
> Hitler on this board, you could post detailed
> plans to Google Fuck cause destruction, death, mayhem, etc.

> ............just as long as you aren't causing him
> a personal annoyance, he doesn't care. It has
> nothing to do with 'right', 'wrong', or 'freedom
> of speech'. It has to do with WHAT WILL MAKE CARY
> WEIDEMANN, THE MAN, ANGRY?

Cary has never allowed somebody to post detailed plans about ruining another poster’s life and subsequently allowed said plans to be fully and systemically executed on his site in front of everybody else.

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Rodney King ()
Date: January 05, 2013 08:44PM

Can't we all just get along?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Why is it Pronounced 'Weegee'? ()
Date: January 05, 2013 10:13PM

Rodney King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can't we all just get along?

This post must've been made with the help of a Ouija board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: January 08, 2013 12:25AM

sticky no sticking, sticky no sticking.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Bride of eesh ()
Date: January 13, 2013 11:47PM

Mephisto

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: kCL4W ()
Date: February 15, 2013 11:37PM

13,287

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: ffx yuppie //m5 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 03:41AM

headaches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck You cary Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the big bad cary has spoken Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Cary Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > The ferocity of personal attacks and
> > attempted
> > > > "outing" has picked up considerably in the
> > past
> > > > few days. Some moderation (based on
> reports)
> > > has
> > > > been performed every day this week, but it
> > was
> > > > obviously insufficient to stem the tide.
> I'm
> > > > performing a full investigation now that
> will
> > > > likely result in warnings and several bans.
> > > >
> > > > I'm really just posting this (sticky)
> thread
> > to
> > > > reiterate:
> > > > PERSONAL ATTACKS INCLUDING "OUTING" ARE
> > > > PROHIBITED ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!

> > > >
> > > > The actions of the user '2concerned' are
> once
> > > > again especially troublesome as he jumps to
> > > > conclusions based on circumstantial
> evidence
> > to
> > > > support his foregone conclusions.
> > > >
> > > > Outing that is correct and truthful, while
> > > against
> > > > Fairfax Underground's rules, is vastly
> > > preferred
> > > > to the type of careless haphazard outing
> > > attempts
> > > > that have appeared in recent days.
> Libeling
> > > the
> > > > name of someone who is completely innocent
> > and
> > > has
> > > > never posted to Fairfax Underground, based
> on
> > a
> > > > mere hunch or circumstantial evidence, is
> > > > deplorable and will result in a ban.
> > > >
> > > > The trouble is compounded by the fact that
> > > other
> > > > malicious users (ie 'inkahootz') have been
> > > fanning
> > > > the flames by feeding '2concerned'
> > > misinformation
> > > > about their own perceived enemies in an
> > attempt
> > > to
> > > > redirect his ire to favorable targets.
> > > >
> > > > THIS HAS TO STOP! This is an official
> notice
> > > that
> > > > anyone attempting to "out" a forum poster
> > will
> > > be
> > > > banned for 30 days.
> > > >
> > > > I will watch this thread closely so if
> > there's
> > > > anything you'd like to add or bring to my
> > > > attention, including questions about
> policies
> > > and
> > > > security, please air it here.
> > > >
> > > > - Cary (the admin)
> > >
> > >
> > > i agree with this message
> >
> >
> > Fuck you cary! Fuck this stupid ass forum and
> all
> > the fucking idiots on here!! Hows that for a
> > personal attack? Get me banned yet or do I need
> to
> > keep trying??
>
>
> It's like this: if you insult Cary personally and
> make him angry, personally, he will react. If you
> flood Cary with complaints and e-mails and such,
> and cause Cary a headache, he will react, and deal
> with you (whether it means banning, or whatever).
> However......if you make death threats against a
> woman who does not even post here anymore AND her
> young son, but DO NOT insult Cary personally and
> anger him, or cause him headaches and annoyance by
> flooding his inbox.........then, you're fine.
>
> Basically, Cary don't give a flying shit about
> anything, unless you get under his skin on a
> personal level. Otherwise, you could be Adolf
> Hitler on this board, you could post detailed
> plans to cause destruction, death, mayhem, etc.
> ............just as long as you aren't causing him
> a personal annoyance, he doesn't care. It has
> nothing to do with 'right', 'wrong', or 'freedom
> of speech'. It has to do with WHAT WILL MAKE CARY
> WEIDEMANN, THE MAN, ANGRY?


It also does not hurt to send large donations to the holy ones paypal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: William Castle ()
Date: February 19, 2013 07:10PM

Why is it Pronounced 'Weegee'? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rodney King Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can't we all just get along?
>
> This post must've been made with the help of a
> Ouija board.


Oui ja. Yes in French and German. I learned that while watching "thirteen ghosts" back in the 60's. It was the first or second (House of Wax) movie I saw in 3d.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskyfeely ()
Date: March 03, 2013 11:02PM

Let me reiterate, unequivocally, that I am not this MIKE guy from FALLS CHURCH and I am not butt hurt...at least not figuratively speaking!

-------------------------------------------
I feel, therefore I drink.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 06:29AM

I can personally say I'm sorry for causing trouble here but it was they only way I could get attention from Cary.

I'm done messing with people, I got what I wanted and just want everyone to know that posting other people's photos needs to stop, myself included won't be doing it anymore. Cary is going to make it so that we can no longer add attachments if it continues. So, I'm done!

He already disabled embedding so just cut it out. You're causing more of a headache for Cary than you are the person you think you're bothering. You're not only going to make it so that you can no longer attack anyone that way but you're also going to make it so no one else can post photos at all. Not worth it, especially since Cary will just remove it anyway.


Let it go. It's pointless now and it hasn't driven me away. I'm maturing finally, it's time other people do the same. I will be ignoring all troll threads and posts directed towards me. Grow up already!

I'm just here to promote my band and post like everyone else. I have that right and if you hadn't noticed, nothing anyone has done has run me off this site and never will. You're just wasting your precious time! "Get a life"

If you don't like what I post, simply don't click it or read it. There's plenty of people and posts that I don't like but you never see me going out of my way to say how much I hate it, that's clearly counterproductive. It doesn't stop me from posting and really does nothing for you in the end except show me that I.must be interesting enough for you to even feel compelled to read my threads and comment, you just want my attention is what it all comes down too.

Lizzie is a household name here and she's not going anywhere! Get over me already! Thanks!

EDIT : 13,970

#winning







Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2013 06:51AM by lizzie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Dexxxev ()
Date: March 06, 2013 06:46AM

So let me get this straight. Since you got your dick slapped by Cary about attacking everyone else, now you want others to not attack you? You are under Cary's microscope now, so other's should justforget what a douche-bag you are? F that! You get what you sew, right? Set back like a good little whore and take it good.


13,971

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 06:57AM

Clearly you're too retarded to get my point.

I'm saying, there's no point in trying to attack me because I'm not leaving this site. Nothing else can be done, Cary isn't going to take personal attacks from me or anyone else. That dick slap you speak of ended up working out in my favor more than you will ever know.

I'm just letting whoever know that Cary will be removing attacks from anyone and soon will make it so that photos cannot be posted at all, so why ruin it for everyone for good to attack me when I've shown that I really don't care?

Logic.

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2013 11:57AM

If you want to attack Lizzie,don't try it here. Just find out where here band is and attack their website until no one will hire them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 12:06PM

Priapus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you want to attack Lizzie,don't try it here.
> Just find out where here band is and attack their
> website until no one will hire them.


LOL!!!! What!?

Here band? Yeah. Find out where here band is.

My band name has been posted here, but attacking our site is also worthless since we also will remove.

Face it, there's nothing else that can be done that already hasn't.

It's really boring now anyway. I don't see what the fascination with me is!

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:15PM

http://thegetawaydc.com/.
I was suggesting going to the places that you play

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:25PM

I'm pretty sure you won't accomplish anything since my boyfriend is best friends with the owner, LOL! Sorry! You should realize by now that there's nothing you can do to me and this just shows how sad and pathetic and jealous you are that I'm doing much more with my life than yours if you feel the need to try to make it so by band doesn't play, LOL! Not gonna happen! Hahahah! We're having a show there on March 15, what are you gonna do? Call and say "don't let Lizzie's band play?" HAHAHAH! Try me! Please! I dare you.

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:27PM

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:33PM

LOL! You're so welcome! Now, please make sure you come and tell us how that worked out for you!

Do you even know my band's name?

Here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EifxHQoQgZk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:37PM

This is beyond funny because :

1. You're not gonna do anything
2. Neither is anyone else
3. You see, people who want to harm others don't make announcements basically warning the person what they're gonna do, giving them the upper hand, they just do it, LOL! You're such a failure and don't even realize it.

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:41PM

I don't need the band's name. I know where and when. Who said I was going to do anything? It's not the 15th.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:44PM

LOL! It's funny because you think you know where and when! Hahahah! Remember, I'm a liar! LOL!

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:47PM

Hahah! I can't stop laughing at this though. The band is called Malevolent and we'll be playing at Jammin Java on March 15th!!

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:48PM

Alright, I lied again, Epicure Cafe, March 15. Malevolent! LOL!

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:50PM

Which is it? Jammin or Gateway? You said the 15th for both
Ah, who is worried now?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2013 01:51PM by Priapus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Now Now ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:51PM

don't forget your medication

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:56PM

Priapus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which is it? Jammin or Gateway? You said the 15th
> for both
> Ah, who is worried now?


No one is worried! LOL! I'm giving you the run around, it's hilarious! Now you or whomever will have your work cut out for you.

Even though nothing is gonna happen, period! Like I said, try me! I dare you!

It's really the getaway though. March 8. Malevolent.

Jammin Java the 15th. You can call and confirm if you'd like! LOL!!!!

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:57PM

Also, Epicure on the 15th!

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: March 06, 2013 02:04PM

Stop! You're ruining Lizzie's life! HAHAHAH!


LOL!!!!!! You mad cause she's still here and still posting!
Attachments:
images.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 06, 2013 02:11PM

Now Now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> don't forget your medication


The voices told me I don't need it.

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2013 02:15PM

I checked jammin java but I didn't see any dog acts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 16


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   ******    ********   ********  **     ** 
 ***   ***  **    **   **     **     **     ***   *** 
 **** ****  **         **     **     **     **** **** 
 ** *** **  **   ****  **     **     **     ** *** ** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **     **     **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **     **     **     ** 
 **     **   ******    ********      **     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.