HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 27
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 21, 2012 05:09PM

edit



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2012 09:00PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 21, 2012 09:30PM

You made a blog about that guy fucking farm animals? Holy shit you are pathetic.



So to recap, you have a blog on me (two blogs on me), Mephisto, Cary, chuckhoffmann, and now this person that you think is Northman. All of them filled with libel and other garbage. What is it going to take to stop you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: July 21, 2012 10:47PM

this shit cray dude

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: nope ()
Date: July 21, 2012 11:53PM

eesh made one blog about pat so ppl know what kind of psycho their dealing with. pat made many blogs about ppl just to be a asshole. huge difference.

hypocrite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You made a blog about that guy fucking farm
> > animals? Holy shit you are pathetic.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> However, you making blogs about people isn't just
> as pathetic?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: July 22, 2012 12:44PM

Why is this "Hello, this is eesh" thing in like half the threads now?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: July 22, 2012 01:15PM

Actually that sounds like it'd make for a fun Saturday evening

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: wowee ()
Date: July 22, 2012 03:49PM

boo hoo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why is this "Hello, this is eesh" thing in like
> > half the threads now?
>
>
>
> Why don't you go dubstep your ass to a gay rave
> and shove some e up your ass, you wannabe candy
> raver?

wow pat, you sure told him. you are the toughest guy on the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 22, 2012 04:44PM

This guy and Pat have a lot in common....





Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 22, 2012 10:42PM

eesh is so obvious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anonymous eesh never capitalizes the beginning of
> sentences. Eesh, on the other hand, attempts to
> use perfect punctuation, spelling, and grammar.







Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Aurum Comicus ()
Date: July 23, 2012 12:29AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is this "Hello, this is eesh" thing in like
> half the threads now?

Because it's funny, and it's like a universal punchline for any joke you care to think up.

Examples:

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: Hello, eesh?

Q: Knock knock.
A: Who's there?
Q: Hello, eesh?

Q: A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar.
A: Hello, eesh?

I got a million of 'em.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: wowee ()
Date: July 23, 2012 02:53AM

no speaky da pig latin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aurum Comicus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > friskydingo Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Why is this "Hello, this is eesh" thing in
> like
> > > half the threads now?
> >
> > Because it's funny, and it's like a universal
> > punchline for any joke you care to think up.
> >
> > Examples:
> >
> > Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
> > A: Hello, eesh?
> >
> > Q: Knock knock.
> > A: Who's there?
> > Q: Hello, eesh?
> >
> > Q: A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into
> a
> > bar.
> > A: Hello, eesh?
> >
> > I got a million of 'em.
>
>
>
> The fact that it bothers you and that you care
> enough to post anonymously about it is the reason
> why it is being done, eesh.

wow, you're sure showing him how a real man backs his shit up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Argentum Comicus ()
Date: July 23, 2012 03:14AM

wowee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow, you're sure showing him how a real man backs
> his shit up.

Q: How does a real man back his shit up?
A: Hello, eesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Date: July 25, 2012 03:00PM

So is it considered an outing when Ronald Maximus accidentally posts as his registered name mcsmack? Because I think he just did it before deleting the content of his post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: credibilitydisabled ()
Date: July 26, 2012 09:29AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Because I think he just did it before deleting the
> content of his post.


but you're a liar so why would anyone believe you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:03PM

i believe it is time to unstick this monstrosity.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: anti-social ()
Date: July 28, 2012 04:08PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i believe it is time to unstick this monstrosity.


bb is always asking to unsticky things. Why so against da sticky .. bb?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 28, 2012 04:28PM

anti-social Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i believe it is time to unstick this
> monstrosity.
>
>
> bb is always asking to unsticky things. Why so
> against da sticky .. bb?




When BB sees a sticky, it reminds him of his crippling arachibutyrophobia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Carelessness ()
Date: July 29, 2012 03:55PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So is it considered an outing when Ronald Maximus
> accidentally posts as his registered name mcsmack?
> Because I think he just did it before deleting the
> content of his post.


Likewise, it appears Radiophile has also outed himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: July 29, 2012 08:23PM

anti-social Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i believe it is time to unstick this
> monstrosity.
>
>
> bb is always asking to unsticky things. Why so
> against da sticky .. bb?

stickies serve their purpose but just like any adhesive the sticky should fade over time. it is the natural order of things. they sticky then th'aint. it might be my slight OCD but i just feel there is no longer a need for this to be at the top...always

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: parley ()
Date: July 29, 2012 08:28PM

since patrick is still trying to out people and make personal attacks, i would say that the message still has not sunk in.

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anti-social Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bloody blisters Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > i believe it is time to unstick this
> > monstrosity.
> >
> >
> > bb is always asking to unsticky things. Why so
> > against da sticky .. bb?
>
> stickies serve their purpose but just like any
> adhesive the sticky should fade over time. it is
> the natural order of things. they sticky then
> th'aint. it might be my slight OCD but i just feel
> there is no longer a need for this to be at the
> top...always

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 29, 2012 08:56PM

parley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> since patrick is still trying to out people and
> make personal attacks, i would say that the
> message still has not sunk in.




Agreed.


Looks like inkahootz's current obsession is Radiophile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: marty ()
Date: July 29, 2012 09:19PM

it's funny how he tries to act like he is such a cool and popular dude but spends so much time trying to figure out who ppl on this site are. he really needs to find a friend or get a life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: track record ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:27AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> parley Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > since patrick is still trying to out people and
> > make personal attacks, i would say that the
> > message still has not sunk in.
>
>
>
> Agreed.
>
>
> Looks like inkahootz's current obsession is
> Radiophile.


Doesn't look like inktytard to me. The information on Radiophile is 100% accurate. No way in hell Radiophile isn't Mark Webster of Annandale. Inkytard is always wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Commenting Commentator. ()
Date: July 30, 2012 10:31AM

track record Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > Looks like inkahootz's current obsession is
> > Radiophile.
>
>
> Doesn't look like inktytard to me. The
> information on Radiophile is 100% accurate. No
> way in hell Radiophile isn't Mark Webster of
> Annandale. Inkytard is always wrong.

I doubt the Artist Formerly Known as Inkahootz outed Radiophile. The Artist's detective and sleuthing skills make Inspector Clouseau look like fucking Hercule Poirot.

This smells more of the Poster Otherwise Known as Eli. He's like eesh lite, or perhaps eesh redux. All of the outing, none of the homosexual sodomy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: dun din den ()
Date: July 30, 2012 12:07PM

Commenting Commentator. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> track record Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > > Looks like inkahootz's current obsession is
> > > Radiophile.
> >
> >
> > Doesn't look like inktytard to me. The
> > information on Radiophile is 100% accurate. No
> > way in hell Radiophile isn't Mark Webster of
> > Annandale. Inkytard is always wrong.
>
> I doubt the Artist Formerly Known as Inkahootz
> outed Radiophile. The Artist's detective and
> sleuthing skills make Inspector Clouseau look like
> fucking Hercule Poirot.
>
> This smells more of the Poster Otherwise Known as
> Eli. He's like eesh lite, or perhaps eesh redux.
> All of the outing, none of the homosexual sodomy.


or it could be eesh and he is pointing fingers at inkahootz to deflect blame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:25PM

LMAO... now the game is to "out the outer"?

Does it keep working up the chain?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: everyone ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:25PM

stfu patrick you worthless piece of pond scum. just because eesh humiliates you regularly doesn't mean he is behind everything that happens on this site. get a life, loser.

bingo was his name-o Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dun din den Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> > or it could be eesh and he is pointing fingers
> at
> > inkahootz to deflect blame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:27PM

Just assume that every post is from Eesh, Patrick, Eli, or whichever one would be the worst in that particular instance.

It simplifies things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:48PM

So 2concerned, how was inka's demeanor when you met him in person? I met him mid-2009 and he was on edge, and it seemed like several personalities were fighting for control of his mind. Rapid mood swings, agitation, jerky body language, he isn't exactly normal acting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 30, 2012 02:27PM

"how was inka's demeanor when you met him in person?"

I'm going to answer the question under the assumption that it's sincere:

I was telling the truth when I said that I liked him. There wasn't any body language that point me on edge, eye contact was "normal", etc... The Dukes of Hazard cap was a bit sketchy, though :-)

He knows he's made some mistakes. I think that's why he was empathetic to my situation: he knows how to dig holes deeper, too :-)

And yes, he even admitted the "cigarette butt flicking" thing. Funny thing is, I did that once, too. Just enough alcohol, and the wrong impulse, and I did that to someone about 14 years ago. We laughed it off, but I think it bothered me more than it did him.

Anyway, we had Nachos, and probably 4 or 5 drinks each, between two different bars. I'm pretty sure I'll see him again sometime. He was talking about older days, when people here actually used to get together(?) Sounds like something that might be worth trying again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: The FU Archivist ()
Date: July 30, 2012 02:38PM

DumbFuckChuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, let's see, he was able to figure out who
> eesh really was when everyone was convinced he was
> William Z. He also figured out who Mephisto,
> graymoose1, Jbass, and TheNorthman were as well.
> What have you done Columbo, other than sound like
> a complete retard on the internet?
>
>
> Case in point: http://youtu.be/zcuBkI_5uIc

"Figure out" gives The Artist way too much credit.

Eesh: All available data indicates this is just another random person that The Artist has attached to the "eesh" moniker. There has never been a detailed explanation of how The Artist came to this conclusion. The information just started appearing one day. Common speculation is that this name was obtained through IP address tracing, which is about as reliable as opening a phone book and pointing at a name.

MrMephisto: According to the history posted on here, The Artist obtained this user's personal information by meeting up with him under false pretenses so he could look at his bar receipt. The Artist first claimed he heard a bartender say MrMephisto's name, but had to backpedal once it was pointed out that bartenders rarely address patrons by their first name, middle initial, and last name. It's likely that The Artist looked at the wrong receipt.

Graymoose1: This user had a link to his organization in his signature and didn't really try to hide his identity. This is hardly FBI-level investigation.

JBass: Assumed to be eesh's brother. This outing relies on the assumption that eesh's information is correct, and that JBass is actually his brother. Considering the probability that eesh's information is wrong and that eesh and JBass are openly hostile towards each other, this identity is more than likely wrong.

TheNorthman: This user's identity is based on the testimony of a man who called the police on a dancing black man at a school event, made vague threats towards the school principal when no action was taken against the dancing black man, caused a school lockdown, and was detained in a mental institution because of his actions. TheNorthman has repeatedly pointed out that this information is incorrect and, considering the obvious trend of failed outings, is probably telling the truth.

Final score: 1 hit, 4 misses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Brian Haddock left himself ()
Date: July 30, 2012 02:40PM

His blog needs another update.
Attachments:
wide open.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Back In The Day ()
Date: July 30, 2012 02:50PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was talking about older days, when people here
> actually used to get together(?) Sounds like
> something that might be worth trying again.

People from this forum used to meet up but inkahootz actually ruined it for everyone. Everyone he ever met got outed on here and it showed people how risky it was to meet up with other users. Nobody wanted to take the chance of meeting him or someone like him. It's sad, but one bad apple really can spoil the bunch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 30, 2012 02:51PM

Brian Haddock left himself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His blog needs another update.

I have you now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 30, 2012 03:04PM

I can't speak to a lot of that, regarding "outing"... it doesn't seem like too many people here are actually blameless.

Generally speaking, I guess there really wouldn't be any way to protect anonymity, and do something like that.

Maybe we could just call the "Outed Club"?

Recruiting people could be fun :-)

So far, there's what, about a half-dozen potential members?

Problem is, if everyone actually had to own their words, I don't think there'd be much posting happening here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 30, 2012 03:30PM

Then again (mulling this)...

I realize there's a lot of "personas" here that just could not, for legal or safety reasons, meet in real life.

It would never work. After experiencing what I did, I realize that a lot of folks are going to have a hard time distinguishing between "people" and "personas". I know it took me a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2012 04:50PM

So 2concerned, are you going to be a full time staple of FFXU?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:03PM

ur turn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brian Haddock left himself Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > His blog needs another update.
>
>
>
>
> That wasn't me, dumb ass.




LMAO Too pussy to get pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:09PM

The FU Archivist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DumbFuckChuck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, let's see, he was able to figure out who
> > eesh really was when everyone was convinced he
> was
> > William Z. He also figured out who Mephisto,
> > graymoose1, Jbass, and TheNorthman were as
> well.
> > What have you done Columbo, other than sound
> like
> > a complete retard on the internet?
> >
> >
> > Case in point: http://youtu.be/zcuBkI_5uIc
>
> "Figure out" gives The Artist way too much
> credit.
>
> Eesh: All available data indicates this is just
> another random person that The Artist has attached
> to the "eesh" moniker. There has never been a
> detailed explanation of how The Artist came to
> this conclusion. The information just started
> appearing one day. Common speculation is that this
> name was obtained through IP address tracing,
> which is about as reliable as opening a phone book
> and pointing at a name.
>
> MrMephisto: According to the history posted on
> here, The Artist obtained this user's personal
> information by meeting up with him under false
> pretenses so he could look at his bar receipt. The
> Artist first claimed he heard a bartender say
> MrMephisto's name, but had to backpedal once it
> was pointed out that bartenders rarely address
> patrons by their first name, middle initial, and
> last name. It's likely that The Artist looked at
> the wrong receipt.
>
> Graymoose1: This user had a link to his
> organization in his signature and didn't really
> try to hide his identity. This is hardly FBI-level
> investigation.
>
> JBass: Assumed to be eesh's brother. This outing
> relies on the assumption that eesh's information
> is correct, and that JBass is actually his
> brother. Considering the probability that eesh's
> information is wrong and that eesh and JBass are
> openly hostile towards each other, this identity
> is more than likely wrong.
>
> TheNorthman: This user's identity is based on the
> testimony of a man who called the police on a
> dancing black man at a school event, made vague
> threats towards the school principal when no
> action was taken against the dancing black man,
> caused a school lockdown, and was detained in a
> mental institution because of his actions.
> TheNorthman has repeatedly pointed out that this
> information is incorrect and, considering the
> obvious trend of failed outings, is probably
> telling the truth.
>
> Final score: 1 hit, 4 misses.





For once I agree and side with Chuck on this one. Besides the fact that inkahootz thinks that JBass and I are brothers, he also believes that Mephisto and Conie are mother and son....

As far as how he got the Chris name, it looks like it started when he found a blonde, curly haired guy on Facebook and thought it was proof positive it was me. That is as far as inkahootz's analysis skills go.


Concerning graymoose, I don't know why inkahootz has such a hard on for the guy. Graymoose is a pretty benign poster here, and he runs an animal charity in real life. The fact that he helps out animals seems to bother inkahootz...


Still, inkahootz describes all these outings as accomplishments, which is pretty pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:15PM

fat ass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You forgot the F in your LMAO
>
>
> eesh: too fat to get laid





LMAO No more "sobered" girlfriends for inkahootz. Sorry inky, but you are 40 in a matter of months, no more early 20s girlfriends for you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:22PM

cock a doodle eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > fat ass Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > You forgot the F in your LMAO
> > >
> > >
> > > eesh: too fat to get laid
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > LMAO No more "sobered" girlfriends for
> inkahootz.
> > Sorry inky, but you are 40 in a matter of
> months,
> > no more early 20s girlfriends for you!
>
>
>
> ...and you will always be a knob gobbling dick
> sucker...that won't change!
>
>
>
>
> FYI, "sobered" is the way you spell, dumb ass!

Attachments:
lolwut.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:37PM

Eesh you deserved all the credit for the "too pussy to get pussy" line!



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 09:29PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheFagman redux ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:51PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh you deserved all the credit for the "too
> pussy to get pussy" line!
>
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/90
> 1088/901253.html#msg-901253



No way TheFagman can come up with anything humorous on his own; instead he has to dick ride eesh 24/7.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Brian Haddock (TheNorthman) loves cocks ()
Date: July 30, 2012 07:15PM

http://www.brianhaddock.blogspot.com

Brian Haddock aka TheNorthman
(240)441-4445
2800 Cape Horn Rd
Westminster, MD 21157-3906
Attachments:
BrianHaddock_Howard.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:02PM

parley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> since patrick is still trying to out people and
> make personal attacks, i would say that the
> message still has not sunk in.
>

there would be no such things as celebrities if there were no fans.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 31, 2012 07:41AM

Eesh: "So 2concerned, are you going to be a full time staple of FFXU?"

I've been pondering that. There are some interesting people here, and the truth is, even you have your worthwhile moments.

But, is it worth the hassle of being here when there's either 20 people, or you with 20 pseudonyms, taking anonymous potshots and distorting everything that I say?

And let's not even speculate about when I actually do make a mistake, which has been known to happen from time to time :-)

Then, there's TheNorthman issue... despite my disbelief that TheNorthman and Brian are one in the same, there's pretty strong reason to believe that Brian had ties to this forum long before I got here.

Another consideration/question: is there any point in leaving? I tried that, too.

So, I guess I'll just take it one day at a time....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:02AM

Or maybe I'll just change handles.

It's only integrity that's stopped me from doing that, so far, but it seems to be the only way I'll ever regain the privileges of a "normal" poster.

Whether I do or not, you guys are going to spend the next decade speculating that every semi-anonymous poster might be me, anyway, right?

BB hit it: "there would be no such things as celebrities if there were no fans."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: July 31, 2012 10:13AM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or maybe I'll just change handles.
>
> It's only integrity that's stopped me from doing
> that, so far, but it seems to be the only way I'll
> ever regain the privileges of a "normal" poster.
>

Yes, do this. This is the right choice and Cary won't mind at all. Do it! Now fucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 31, 2012 11:09AM

"This is the right choice and Cary won't mind at all."

Actually, I don't have much reason to think that he would.

Again, it seems to have been levied against my account, and not against me. Sure, it's "against the rules", but do you think he'd really begrudge me an out-and-out identity change when so many people openly juggle through multiple handles?

I mean, I wasn't aware that the intention was to prevent me from ever making an anonymous post here, and clearly, this account will never do that.

Maybe you're right, though... truth is, I still recognize him as the owner of this forum, and I'm still half-hoping he'll notice that I actually HAVE made every effort to respectfully comply with his wishes, once I understood them, even if I did piss him off at first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Observerer ()
Date: July 31, 2012 11:24AM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> truth is, I still recognize him as the owner of this forum

Well that's good I guess... er, as opposed to what? Eventually ceasing to recognize him as the owner of this forum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: July 31, 2012 11:32AM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
"I actually
> HAVE made every effort to respectfully comply with
> his wishes, once I understood them, even if I did
> piss him off at first.

No you didn't.


Pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:31PM

TheFagman redux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eesh you deserved all the credit for the "too
> > pussy to get pussy" line!
> >
> >
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/90
>
> > 1088/901253.html#msg-901253
>
>
>
> No way TheFagman can come up with anything
> humorwe
,
ous on his own; instead he has to dick ride
> eesh 24/7.


Can I think of anything on my own....
Well lets see...how about a FFXU Underground 40th birthday extravaganza for one Pat!



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 12:53PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:35PM

--
Attachments:
40-birthday-cupcake.jpg
overthehillblackwithstreamersballoon18.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: hypocrite ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:41PM

For someone who was supposedly in "college" in the '80s, TheNorthman doesn't have much room to talk considering he is pushing 50 years old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:43PM

hypocrite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For someone who was supposedly in "college" in the
> '80s, TheNorthman doesn't have much room to talk
> considering he is pushing 50 years old.




At least he has college! And a career! And a house! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: informed. ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:45PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>


What college did you go to, eesh?


TheNorthman didn't go to college.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:46PM

hypocrite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For someone who was supposedly in "college" in the
> '80s, TheNorthman doesn't have much room to talk
> considering he is pushing 50 years old.
I'm 50 huh???

See Lizzie, that's how I know you and Patrick will never figure out who I am. Because you're both just so fucking stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Brian Haddock of Magellan Health ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:47PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hypocrite Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For someone who was supposedly in "college" in
> the
> > '80s, TheNorthman doesn't have much room to
> talk
> > considering he is pushing 50 years old.
> I'm 50 huh???
>
> See Lizzie, that's how I know you and Patrick will
> never figure out who I am. Because you're both
> just so fucking stupid.
Attachments:
BrianHaddock_Howard.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheFagman ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:51PM

Brian Haddock /TheNorthman, who works at Magellan Health Services and lives at

2800 Cape Horn Rd
Westminster, MD 21157-3906
(240)441-4445

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: cock a doodle do ()
Date: July 31, 2012 06:56PM

Brian Haddock /TheNorthman of fairfaxunderground.com, who works at Magellan Health Services and lives at

2800 Cape Horn Rd
Westminster, MD 21157-3906
(240)441-4445




loves cocks and other assorted small farm animals!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:24PM

Look, I detest Brian as much as anyone, and far more than most, but I don't see a need to post slander.

To the best of my knowledge, Brian is heterosexual, and even though he WAS the one who first pointed the alt.bestiality newsgroup out to us, years ago, there's no reason to think that he found it anything other than disturbing and/or funny.

He does seem to take a real pleasure in shooting small animals, and assaulting them with explosives, though. He has some gophers or something under his shed, and the stories about them, both from Brian, and second-hand, disturbed me more than a bit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: wowzers ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:29PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> He does seem to take a real pleasure in shooting
> small animals, and assaulting them with
> explosives, though. He has some gophers or
> something under his shed, and the stories about
> them, both from Brian, and second-hand, disturbed
> me more than a bit.


I bet Magellan Health Services would love to know that Brian Haddock of 2800 Cape Horn Road in Westminster, MD 21157-3906 enjoys torturing and killing animals! :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Chris Werner ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:31PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look, I detest Brian as much as anyone, and far
> more than most, but I don't see a need to post
> slander.
>
>


Saying he likes roosters and farm animals is not slander. I have pets and love wild animals as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 31, 2012 09:24PM

"Saying he likes roosters and farm animals is not slander."

Oh, carry on, then.... I never had a discussion with him about roosters, so I've got nothing to add.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Somebody here left themselves.. ()
Date: August 01, 2012 09:56AM

And they are going to get another blog entry written about them soon….
Attachments:
wide open.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: August 01, 2012 10:00AM

Oh man... I think I know what's coming.

Personally, I don't see that the guy did anything to anyone. He's argumentative, but I can respect that.

Cary cleaned up his mess quickly, and he doesn't deserve this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 01, 2012 10:09AM

Somebody here left themselves.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And they are going to get another blog entry
> written about them soon….


Dont' worry 2con. The only person who is getting harmed here, as usual, is Pat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: August 01, 2012 11:00AM

Oh. This "Mutally Assured Destruction" thing seems like a fun diversion for you guys, and I guess everyone needs a hobby.

I have to wonder, though... if he just "walked away", would you guys ever leave him alone, anyway?

I talked to him about yesterday's "outing"... he doesn't "like" the guy, but he didn't see any reason to jump on it. I was glad to hear that -- it would've changed my perspective if he'd felt differently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Patient Explanation. ()
Date: August 01, 2012 12:23PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have to wonder, though... if he just "walked
> away", would you guys ever leave him alone,
> anyway?

No, they wouldn't. They'd be running victory laps around the virtual stadium of Fairfax Underground forever, obnoxiously celebrating their "victory", because that is what majestic failures who finally achieve one small measure of success do.

Like some small isolated village in the Carpathian mountains, tales of how they managed to run off the detested interloper would be told and retold for ages, with the tellers magnifying their own cleverness and progressively demonizing their opponent until the tale of how a child chased a rat out of the kitchen of his house becomes that of a valiant prince vanquishing a pack of wolves that threatened the entire village.

As long as The Artist persists here, they're denied even that small victory, and in frustrates them to no end that no matter how much they try, they can't get rid of him and never will. The stalemate will persist, and the war will never end.

THAT is the way things work here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: August 01, 2012 12:27PM

Ok.

Got it now.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:03PM

Patient Explanation. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2concerned Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have to wonder, though... if he just "walked
> > away", would you guys ever leave him alone,
> > anyway?
>
> No, they wouldn't. They'd be running victory laps
> around the virtual stadium of Fairfax Underground
> forever, obnoxiously celebrating their "victory",
> because that is what majestic failures who finally
> achieve one small measure of success do.
>
> Like some small isolated village in the Carpathian
> mountains, tales of how they managed to run off
> the detested interloper would be told and retold
> for ages, with the tellers magnifying their own
> cleverness and progressively demonizing their
> opponent until the tale of how a child chased a
> rat out of the kitchen of his house becomes that
> of a valiant prince vanquishing a pack of wolves
> that threatened the entire village.
>
> As long as The Artist persists here, they're
> denied even that small victory, and in frustrates
> them to no end that no matter how much they try,
> they can't get rid of him and never will. The
> stalemate will persist, and the war will never
> end.
>
> THAT is the way things work here.


stfu sheldon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: fuck animal abusers ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:26PM

wowzers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2concerned Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > He does seem to take a real pleasure in
> shooting
> > small animals, and assaulting them with
> > explosives, though. He has some gophers or
> > something under his shed, and the stories about
> > them, both from Brian, and second-hand,
> disturbed
> > me more than a bit.
>
>
> I bet Magellan Health Services would love to know
> that Brian Haddock of 2800 Cape Horn Road in
> Westminster, MD 21157-3906 enjoys torturing and
> killing animals! :(



I wish a pitbull would do this to his face.
Attachments:
animal abuse.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:31PM

Patient Explanation. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> because that is what majestic failures who finally
> achieve one small measure of success do.





Sort of like a man in his 40s that is consistently unemployed, lives with his mother, can't support his daughter, and is more interested in writing wikis and blogs rather than find a steady source of income.


Would you consider that a majestic failure, Chuck?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: August 01, 2012 03:35PM

I hate you for posting that photo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: August 01, 2012 03:37PM

An app or something compromised a relative's account, and that's one of those photos that don't leave you...

I ran into it just as I was heading to bed.
Attachments:
first-goatse.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: unbelievable ()
Date: August 02, 2012 09:01PM

wowzers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2concerned Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > He does seem to take a real pleasure in
> shooting
> > small animals, and assaulting them with
> > explosives, though. He has some gophers or
> > something under his shed, and the stories about
> > them, both from Brian, and second-hand,
> disturbed
> > me more than a bit.
>
>
> I bet Magellan Health Services would love to know
> that Brian Haddock of 2800 Cape Horn Road in
> Westminster, MD 21157-3906 enjoys torturing and
> killing animals! :(


Is this true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: believe it ()
Date: August 02, 2012 09:40PM

unbelievable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wowzers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 2concerned Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > > He does seem to take a real pleasure in
> > shooting
> > > small animals, and assaulting them with
> > > explosives, though. He has some gophers or
> > > something under his shed, and the stories
> about
> > > them, both from Brian, and second-hand,
> > disturbed
> > > me more than a bit.
> >
> >
> > I bet Magellan Health Services would love to
> know
> > that Brian Haddock of 2800 Cape Horn Road in
> > Westminster, MD 21157-3906 enjoys torturing and
> > killing animals! :(
>
>
> Is this true?


it's as true as all the other bullshit patrick makes up about his internet enemies. so no it's not true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: anonymous eesh doesn't capitalize ()
Date: August 02, 2012 09:44PM

believe it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> unbelievable Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wowzers Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 2concerned Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > He does seem to take a real pleasure in
> > > shooting
> > > > small animals, and assaulting them with
> > > > explosives, though. He has some gophers or
> > > > something under his shed, and the stories
> > about
> > > > them, both from Brian, and second-hand,
> > > disturbed
> > > > me more than a bit.
> > >
> > >
> > > I bet Magellan Health Services would love to
> > know
> > > that Brian Haddock of 2800 Cape Horn Road in
> > > Westminster, MD 21157-3906 enjoys torturing
> and
> > > killing animals! :(
> >
> >
> > Is this true?
>
>
> it's as true as all the other bullshit patrick
> makes up about his internet enemies. so no it's
> not true.



However, 2concerned is the one who said it and he grew up with Brian.


I think he would know better than you, eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 02, 2012 10:59PM

..



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:36PM by Scott Lehman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:40AM

..



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:37PM by Scott Lehman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2/funny ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:46AM

Scott Lehman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "2concerned is the one who said it and he grew up
> with Brian."
>
> I never said that I "grew up" with him. We hung
> out together off and on for a few years. I met
> him at a party at a condo in Largo when I was
> 21ish, but even when he was living in Lake
> Barcroft, where his Wife was a practicing
> professional dominatrix
, and he was working as
> Private Investigator, we didn't spend a ton of
> time together.
>
> Before then, his schedule and duties working as a
> "repo man", a bounty hunter, and an armed security
> guard had kind of constrained any overlap in our
> social calendars. He tended to be sleeping while
> others were awake, and vice-versa.
>
> I guess was after his divorce, when he left
> Fairfax County, that we lost really touch.




Brian's wife was dominatrix? lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:01AM

..



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:46PM by Scott Lehman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: he must like dominating women ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:05AM

Scott Lehman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Brian's wife was dominatrix?"
>
> Yeah, that's not the same as a prostitute,
> though.
>
> I don't know of her having direct sexual contact
> with any of her clients, except for one which I
> believe that became a lot more than a client.
> Brian was following them for a while.
>
> I saw some weird things at Brian's, but to be
> honest, guys wondering around the house in "odd
> attire", and doing "maid service" was about the
> extent of it. The one big rule of the house is
> that you weren't allowed to laugh at anything --
> it was tough sometimes.
>
> Well, the house actually had a TON of rules. She
> was a "Type A" dominatrix, and calling her "high
> maintenance" would probably be an understatement.
> I don't think she really liked ANY of Brian's
> friends, me included.


I actually almost feel bad for this Brian Haddock guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:13AM

..



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:45PM by Scott Lehman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:19AM

..



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:37PM by Scott Lehman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: truTV ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:21AM

Scott Lehman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> ...his Wife was a practicing
> professional dominatrix, and he was working as
> Private Investigator, we didn't spend a ton of
> time together.
>
> Before then, his schedule and duties working as a
> "repo man", a bounty hunter, and an armed security
> guard


Sounds like this summer's truTV lineup!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Our PAL the dickrider ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:34AM

truTV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Sounds like this summer's truTV lineup!



Tonight on truTV, how a 3 time drunk driver, ex hallway monitor, used his father's used diabetic needles to shoot up meth. Witness how his psychosis turns him into a teenage fisting indigent at age 40.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: PAL left himself ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:39AM

Our PAL the dickrider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> truTV Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Sounds like this summer's truTV lineup!
>
>
>
> Tonight on truTV, how a 3 time drunk driver, ex
> hallway monitor, used his father's used diabetic
> needles to shoot up meth. Witness how his
> psychosis turns him into a teenage fisting
> indigent at age 40.


file.php?40,file=65560,filename=wide_ope

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Chris Werner ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:40AM

...followed by confessions of a pre-op transexual gender bender, trying to discover his true sexuality identity online by night, while pretending to be a heterosexual male by day.



THE EESH CHRONICLES: My life as a closet pre-op.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: I am Chris Werner ()
Date: August 03, 2012 01:46AM

Chris Werner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...followed by confessions of a pre-op transexual
> gender bender, trying to discover his true
> sexuality identity online by night, while
> pretending to be a heterosexual male by day.
>
>
>
> THE EESH CHRONICLES: My life as a closet pre-op.
Attachments:
the eesh chronicles.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 10:58AM

edit

I have you now.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2012 12:14AM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Brian Haddock of Magellan Health Services is TheNorthman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 11:47AM

According to 2concerned Brian Haddock ( also known as TheNorthman of fairfaxunderground.com), who works at Magellan Health Services and lives at

2800 Cape Horn Rd
Westminster, MD 21157-3906
(240)441-4445


tortures and abuses animals and his wife is a sexual fetish worker


Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:24PM


[Brian Haddock] does seem to take a real pleasure in shooting small animals, and assaulting them with explosives, though. He has some gophers or something under his shed, and the stories about them, both from Brian, and second-hand, disturbed me more than a bit


Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:40AM

"2concerned is the one who said it and he grew up with Brian."

I never said that I "grew up" with Brian Haddock. We hung out together off and on for a few years. I met him at a party at a condo in Largo when I was 21ish, but even when he was living in Lake Barcroft, where his Wife was a practicing professional dominatrix, and he was working as Private Investigator, we didn't spend a ton of time together.

Before then, his schedule and duties working as a "repo man", a bounty hunter, and an armed security guard had kind of constrained any overlap in our social calendars. He tended to be sleeping while others were awake, and vice-versa.

I guess was after his divorce, when he left Fairfax County, that we lost really touch.
Attachments:
BrianHaddock_Howard.jpg
pedo bear.jpg
rat X-Ray.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 03, 2012 11:49AM

Nobody cares inkahootz, and nobody believes TheNorthman abuses and has sex with farm animals, no matter how many times you post it.


Lemme guess, you are going to flood off-topic with Chris Werner posts now, right? You are as predictable as you are pathetic.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Chris Werner loves Brian Haddock of Magellan Health Services ()
Date: August 03, 2012 11:52AM

Chris Werner loves cocks and Brian Haddock!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:01PM

Hey inka, even your boy Scott has said repeatedly that he no longer thinks I am this brian guy, why don't you quote those posts too, pussy???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Brian Haddock of Magellan Health Services = animal abuser ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:04PM

Why don't you go have your dominatrix wife beat you around a little more, bitch boy! lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 04:15PM

Hey Patrick, what is your obsession with the state of MD anyway? Aside from Brian Haddock, who do you know that lives there? You seem particularly obsessed right now...even more so than usual.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 03, 2012 04:23PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Patrick, what is your obsession with the state
> of MD anyway? Aside from Brian Haddock, who do
> you know that lives there? You seem particularly
> obsessed right now...even more so than usual.






He's scared of a certain somebody from Poolesville, frightened of her to be exact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: August 03, 2012 05:11PM

Katie?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Scott Lehman ()
Date: August 03, 2012 05:14PM

..



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:49PM by Scott Lehman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 27


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **  **    **  **      **  **     ** 
 **     **  ***   **  ***   **  **  **  **   **   **  
 **     **  ****  **  ****  **  **  **  **    ** **   
 ********   ** ** **  ** ** **  **  **  **     ***    
 **         **  ****  **  ****  **  **  **    ** **   
 **         **   ***  **   ***  **  **  **   **   **  
 **         **    **  **    **   ***  ***   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.