HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun Control In Montana
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 05, 2008 10:08AM

Talk amongst yourselves.....

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders :

Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two illegal immigrants.......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun Control In Montana
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 05, 2008 10:30AM

I'm not surprised this wasn't on the news, because it is not a true story. It's an urban legend that spread around the internet last year.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 05, 2008 10:40AM

Nice job, dumbass. Why don't you check it out on Snopes next time...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Besides, what asshole leaves his 11-year-old home alone?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 05, 2008 11:26AM

Did I write anywhere in my post that it was real, fabricated or anything else?
I did write talk amongst yourselves, which you are. Now fuck off.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: May 05, 2008 01:30PM

496 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did I write anywhere in my post that it was real,
> fabricated or anything else?

Well, yes... part of your post was "Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news" which tells me you believed it to be totally true. Why else would one post that?

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 05, 2008 01:40PM

496 Wrote:
> I did write talk amongst yourselves, which you
> are. Now fuck off.

That is a pretty fucking lame explanation. At least try to make your arguments sound halfway intelligent, please. Otherwise you may end up being the next Meade.

Posted by: Lolsterz ()
Date: May 11, 2008 10:43AM

496 Wrote:
> I did write talk amongst yourselves, which you
> are. Now fuck off.
I've been checking NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, and ABC news for their "fake internet legend" segments... but so far no luck. You left out Fox. Does that mean you saw them report this "story?"

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: May 11, 2008 11:13AM

A helpless 11 year old defending herself with a gun against armed illegal immigrant intruders? Wow if only this story were true!

But lets look behind the fabricated story. An 11 year old girls had easy access to a loaded firearm that was not properly secured so that she and other 11 year olds would have easy access to it. Good for them! in a couple years when she starts experimenting with drugs, alcohol and boyfriends etc - the gun could come in handy!

One of the illegal immigrants had a 45 caliber pistol he had stolen from another home invasion robbery. So this means another idiot in the area did not secure his weapon either.

So if the first victim secured his weapon....

Date: May 11, 2008 06:29PM

Or the email could read

Two firemen were fatally wounded entering a house after a neighbor alerted them to smoke from the lower level.

After entering the house, the fireman were shot by an 11 year old girl. She figured that they must have been illegal immigrants because one of the fireman said "Jesus!" when he saw her pointing the firearm at him She figured since his friends name was Jesus, the other guy must be naked "Jose".

Date: May 11, 2008 06:30PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> Nice job, dumbass. Why don't you check it out on
> Snopes next time...
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.
> asp
>
> Besides, what asshole leaves his 11-year-old home
> alone?

Alone with a loaded gun. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 11, 2008 11:43PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:57AM by Alias.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 11, 2008 11:53PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:57AM by Alias.

Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: May 11, 2008 11:57PM

496=dumb redneck who believes anything he sees on the internet and gets via email, if he even has an account. He probably blames NOVA's traffic congestion on illegal immigration. He definitely bought that bogus story and then tried in vain to bluff his way out of it when ToneLoc and Meep called him out! This is not the first time he has posted b.s. as absolute truth, and then tried to back out of it and play it off when corrected by means of the psychological defense mechanism of displacement.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.